Ren - Shades of Grey Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

Janey darted a nervous glance her way very much aware that she was sitting in the middle of the group with practically no chance at a dash for escape if it was necessary. She shrugged uneasily and looked away avoiding eye contact with anyone.

'Tanaya caught Ren's attention and gave a slight motion towards the caravan with her head before walking into the annex. She walked to the back of the annex and turned to watch as Ren made his way towards her.

"Something wrong Shantanaya?" Ren asked expecting her to tell him to send Janey back to her boyfriend.

"The poor kid out there is scared, I think deep down she knows she can trust you lot, especially you but there's a little voice in her head screaming 'run run'. If you want her to stick around for a while fair enough, but try to make her less scared if you can." 'Tanaya said softly.

Ren looked at 'Tanaya surprised, his usually sharp mind was slowed slightly by alcohol and he had just been starting to reach the same conclusion himself.

"And yes I think you're an idiot to let her remain here but personally I think she is as much gone on you as you are on her." 'Tanaya said abruptly before heading back outside.

'Tanaya caught the nervous glance Janey directed her way as she came out of the annex and smothered a sigh of annoyance.

"Hey, do you want a drink of some kind since none of these galoots have gotten you something to drink? I'm pretty sure there's a bottle of fruit juice somewhere." 'Tanaya said as she began rummaging around in the esky. Finally she found a small bottle of orange juice and handed it to Janey; she glanced significantly at the mobile phone Janey still held tightly in one hand.

Janey glanced down at her hand surprised to find she was still grasping the phone.

"So are you going to use that phone or you going to put it away?" 'Tanaya asked.

Janey stared at the phone for a few seconds before clipping it onto the waistband of her shorts.

"So is the boyfriend going to turn up?" Brad repeated his earlier question as he watched her take the plastic bottle of juice from 'Tanaya.

"I don't believe he'll wake up." Janey said whisper soft.

"Bet she tired him out so he'll sleep well!" Matty said with a hoot of laughter.

"Hey! Watch your mouth around Janey if you don't want me to shut it for you!" Ren snapped angrily.

"She'll need to get used to it so calm down Renegade," 'Tanaya said and slapped Ren hard on the back between his shoulder blades.

"Oi!" Ren growled as he turned around to face 'Tanaya.

Janey watched the by play between them nervously not sure what to expect.

"Feeling a wee bit grouchy are we?" 'Tanaya asked with a saucy grin and moved close with a sultry sway of her hips and purred throatily, "'Tanaya knows how to fix what ails ye,"

A sound very close to a rumbling growl came from Brad as he watched 'Tanaya run her hands up Ren's chest to rest on his shoulders.

Ren glanced Brad's way before turning his attention fully onto 'Tanaya.

"Ease up there, we don't want no fights." Ren said softly so that only 'Tanaya could hear his words.

'Tanaya smiled cheekily up at Ren but then removed her hands from his shoulders and wondered over to where Brent was watching her with amusement.

Ren shook his head with a rueful smile and carried a folding camp chair over near Janey. He sat on it beside her and gave her a faint smile. "So how long do you think you can stay?"

Janey looked away from his mesmerising green eyes as she felt a wave of heat ripple over her body. Her nipples tightened and puckered while a languid heat started to build low in her stomach. She licked her suddenly dry lips as she tried to think of a reply, but as always with Ren she found it much easier to just feel instead of think.

"Not as long as I want to but it'll be long enough," That sultry voice thick with promise was her voice Janey realised with a start. She glanced at Ren nervously, her gaze flicking across him without making eye contact. This is why I'm here; I want to be with Ren. Spend time with him; I've felt the need ever since I first saw him earlier in the week. Janey realised with a start

Ren wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or his own need that put the innuendo in Janey's words, but noticing her unease he reached out and held her free hand squeezing gently to reassure her. When Janey glanced his way he let go of her hand and placed his hand on her leg just above her knee.

Janey felt a hot wave of excitement ripple through her body from where Ren's hand rested lightly on her leg above her knee.

Without being aware of what he was doing Ren began rubbing his thumb backwards and forwards on the outside of Janey's leg. Absently he stopped that to begin tracing circles on the inside of her leg with his fingertips, barely brushing her soft skin with his fingers.

Janey licked her soundly dry lips and caught his hand stopping his caresses as she glanced towards him nervously.

Ren looked at Janey as she covered his hand with hers. Her eyes were dark with arousal and she ran her tongue over her bottom lip nervously. He watched the tip of her tongue, feeling his arousal jerk at the sight of the tip of her tongue. Unable to resist he leant towards her and covered her lips with his.

There was nothing gentle or tentative in the way he claimed her lips and explored her mouth. It was pure male aggression as he reclaimed the territory he had explored thoroughly some months earlier.

A soft sigh of surrender came from Janey as she closed her eyes and surrendered to Ren's masterful kiss.

Ren groaned into her mouth as he caught her face in both of his hands and turned her head slightly to access her mouth at the angle he preferred.

The sound of Matty hooting and wolf-whistling rudely broke into Ren's concentration and he pulled himself away from Janey's soft compliant lips. He saw the startled surprise and self consciousness in her eyes as she focused on him.

With a muttered curse Ren was on his feet and had Matty by the front of his t-shirt giving a slight shake. "Shut the fuck up!" Ren growled aggressively.

"Ease up! You were almost eating Sky in front of us!" Brad said as he grabbed Ren by the upper arms and pulled him away from Matty only to have Ren turn to face him aggressively.

Ren glanced across at Janey where she sat with one hand raised to her mouth, her fingertips barely touching her softly swollen lips. He hesitated before moving away from Brad in jerky movements. What had he been thinking to kiss Janey like that in front of the others?

Ren turned towards Janey and she got to her feet watching him anxiously, suddenly angry with himself he strode towards the door of the caravan intending to be by himself for a few minutes to get control over himself once more.

"Ren?"

Janey's soft confused voice halted Ren with his foot on the bottom step; he looked over his shoulder at her to find her watching him. Her eyes were still dark with desire and her lips softly parted as she breathed. Ren felt the length of his hardened arousal jerk as she flicked her tongue nervously over her bottom lip and took a step towards him.

"Come near me at the moment and I will take you in here; strip you naked and fuck you! I won't be gentle and I won't be making sure you enjoy yourself. It'll be all about me getting laid!" Ren growled in warning before storming into the caravan and slamming the door after himself.

Janey stood were she was as she watched Ren disappear inside the caravan. Her breasts felt swollen and achy while a hot moist ache seemed to fill her lower stomach. She glanced towards the others where they stood silently before walking towards the caravan door nervously.

"He meant what he said." Brad warned as he approached her. He placed one large hand on her shoulder and cupped the delicate feeling bones in his large hand.

Meaning to comfort her Brad slipped his arms around her and held her gently, one large hand splayed across her stomach over the swell of her womb.

"I'll be okay, he won't hurt me. Ren won't hurt me." Janey said almost in a whisper.

"He meant what he said about having sex with you." Brad warned softly.

Janey felt the warmth of embarrassment rise up her face as she looked away and moved away from Brad. She took a deep breath as she opened the door of the caravan; hesitated a moment then stepped inside closing the door after her.

She found Ren sitting on the end of a large three-quarters bed; he turned his head to look at her without moving. Slowly Janey reached up to pull her top off over her head before shimming out of her shorts and knickers to stand before him naked.

Ren's eyed turned black with desire as he got to his feet slowly, he walked the few steps to Janey and took her in his arms gently before burying his face in her hair.

"I'll be gentle." He whispered before kissing her hungrily.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12