Ren - Shades of Grey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"Yeah, sure. I'll just grab a glass and get some for you." Jody said.

"Make it a large glass full." Ren said as he released her.

Ren took the two cans of drink while Jody carried the glass of ice as she lead the way into her room. Ren pushed the door shut behind them and followed her over to the bed. He put the drinks on the bedside unit then began to undress. Jody glanced at him, sat down to remove her joggers and unfastened her jeans. She pushed them from her hips and stood wearing only her panties and t-shirt.

Ren sat on the edge of the bed to remove his riding boots but Jody moved to kneel at his feet and remove his boots for him. He smiled down at her bent head as she worked on his second boot.

"Looks like you know what you're doing." Ren remarked.

"Yeah." Jody admitted without offering more information.

With his second boot removed Jody stood up and glanced toward the light switch.

"Light on or off?" She asked.

"I prefer it on but whatever suits you." Ren said.

Jody smiled widely and climbed onto the bed to kneel astride his lap. She lent forward to kiss him lightly and teasingly on the lips several times. Ren reached up and pulled her down onto his lap so she could feel his rigid arousal through their clothing.

"Hmm." Jody moaned against his mouth as she finally began to kiss him properly.

His lips were firm but gentle and when his tongue slid between her lips she sighed with pleasure as he kissed her with surprising skill. He seemed to find erotic zones inside her mouth she had never known existed and teased them to life before he finally raised his head.

He rolled her beneath him and moved them onto the bed behind where he had been smoothly.

"Time to loose the shirt," he said in a husky tone as he helped her sit up so he could ease the shirt off over her head. Tossing the shirt aside he resumed kissing her and rested one hand on the side of her waist, he began moving his fingers in small circles as he gradually worked his way up to cup one breast in his hand. He rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, catching her moans as he continued to kiss her. Feeling the nipple pebble into a hard little bud he raised his head to look down at her.

"You'll like this." He said. Jody gasped and flinched as he circled her nipple with the small chip of ice he had reached for.

"That's cold!" Jody gasped.

Ren chuckled softly then quickly lowered his head to take the chilled peak into his mouth.

Jody gasped and arched her body into his as pleasure shot through her like an arrow from her breast to her pussy. Each movement of his lips caused a pull from her breast to her pussy.

"Damn that's good!" Jody gasped.

Ren chuckled and retrieved another piece of ice to give her other breast the same treatment.

"Oh shit!" Jody wriggled and gasped at the flood of pleasure caused by the contrast in temperature as his warm mouth suckled at her breast.

Ren chuckled, a sound of sheer masculine pleasure as he raised his head and reached for another piece of ice.

"Oh!" Jody gasped as he circled one nipple then the other with it before running the fast melting ice down between her breasts to circle her navel. His lips followed the trail of the ice and Jody wriggled as his tongue circled her navel before darting in for a second.

"Oh shit! Where did you learn that trick?" Jody gasped as he raised his head.

"Around."

"You got too many clothes on!" Jody said as she reached for his jeans and found them undone. She began to push them from his hips eagerly.

Ren braced his feet against the mattress and lifted his hips so his jeans and jocks slid off easily. He smiled at Jody's exclamation of delight as she uncovered his rock hard erection.

"Hmm, a big one." Jody said happily.

"Not that big, only average." Ren brushed her remark aside as he began peeling her panties off.

Jody linked her arms behind his neck and kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as she lay back and pulled his body down onto hers. She groaned in disappointment as he lifted his head but then held her breath in anticipation as he reached for another piece of ice.

"Oh shit that feels good!" Jody exclaimed as the warmth of his mouth replaced the chill of the ice on her breast, she groaned with growing frustration as he gave the over breast the same treatment.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Jody chanted breathlessly as his chilled fingers slid between her wet folds to find her clit. Jody gasped and began moving her hips immediately as he rolled her engorged clit between his fingers.

"Now please!" Jody begged as she pulled at his shoulders.

Ren raised his head, letting the nipple he had been sucking pop from his mouth. He looked down into Jody's face and saw the bright flush of passion on her cheeks and her dilated pupils. He moved up to kiss her sliding his tongue into her mouth and then thrusting it in and out in imitation of what he intended to do to her body.

Jody moaned and sighed as Ren kissed her. She ran her hands over his broad muscular shoulders and down his arms before moving her hands to his ribs and sliding her hands down to his hips; pulling him against herself as much as possible in a silent plea.

Ren moved up and over Jody, pushing her thighs further apart and reaching between their bodies to find her wet folds. He slid two fingers into her passage and found her clit with his thumb as he teased her. Jody whimpered and moaned with pleasure as she pumped her hips against his hand. She felt the first tightening of an approaching orgasm then he withdrew his hand and she turned her head aside to protest.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed as he slid home in one smooth long stroke. She arched up against him as she clutched at his hips then he was moving in long slow strokes.

"Hard and fast! Fuck me hard and fast!" Jody demanded as her body fought for release.

Ren raised his head so he could make eye contact before he began to thrust into her hard and fast as she had demanded. Jody kept her eyes on the intense look on his face as he hammered into her body. She felt the muscles in her stomach tighten and knew she wasn't far from coming.

"Fuck me harder!" She demanded.

Ren grunted softly as he complied with her demands, he felt his own release start to gather and then her inner muscles clenched as she came with a scream. Ren clenched his teeth as her orgasm sent him over the edge and he spilled his release deep within her, he closed his eyes as he lowered his forehead to the pillow beside her.

"How about we have those drinks now?" Jody asked quietly after a little while.

"Sorry, I must be heavy." Ren said even though he had been supporting most of his upper body weight with his arms. He eased off her body and moved to sit beside her with his back to the headboard.

Jody sat up ignoring the mix of cum that immediately began to come from her pussy. she pulled the sheet up to her waist before handing Ren his can of drink and the glass of nearly melted ice.

"It wasn't meant for my drink." Ren said with one raised eyebrow.

"I umm, type of worked that out." Jody said with a soft laugh as she placed the glass back on the bedside unit.

"That was an interesting and effective trick." Jody smiled and took a sip of her drink.

"Thought you might appreciate it," Ren said evenly.

"So what bought you to these parts?" Jody asked curiously.

"Needed to blow off some steam," Ren said noncommittally.

"You can blow off steam with me anytime you like." Jody said as she put one hand on his thigh and slid her hand up towards his groin. She glanced at his face and caught the shadow of some emotion flicker across his face.

"Bartenders are good listeners you know. We have to have a degree in one on one listening before we can apply for a position." Jody said lightly.

"I really don't want to talk about it," Ren said.

"Well the offer still stands. Talking can be just as good as getting it out in black and white. Makes it all so much clearer." Jody said lightly with a shrug.

"Sometimes there is no black and white. Just shades of grey, only the tones differ." Ren said as he put his can down beside the bed then reached for Jody's can. She watched silently as he took the can and placed it beside his then turned back to pull the sheet off of her. He moved down the bed to kneel between her knees and reached up to grasp her by the hips and pull her down onto her back.

"What are you doing?" Jody asked even as she spread her thighs wide as he used his fingers to open her outer fold.

"Having dessert." Ren said before moving into position and lowering his head.

Jody gasped softly and moaned in pleasure as his tongue flicked lightly over her wet opening and circled her clit, she reached above her head, took a firm grasp on the head board and a deep breath as his lips covered her clit and he sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" Jody exclaimed as two of his fingers found her pussy and slid in. He moved them experimentally and she gasped as he found that magical spot inside and began to stroke it.

He alternated licking and sucking her clit as his fingers stroked her g-spot and soon Jody was moaning loudly as she began pushing her twat at his face.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I ... oh shit!" Jody screamed as she climaxed again.

Ren raised his head when Jody finally stopped moving and licked her juices from his lips as he looked at her. Jody smiled limp with pleasure and her eyes widened as Ren moved up over her body and kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he pressed his hips against hers.

"I don't think I can again." Jody said tiredly.

Ren reached between them and his fingers found her folds once again. Jody gasped as his movements started the pleasure all over again.

"On second thought . . " Jody said and reached up to pull his head down to hers in a hot kiss.

Ren grasped himself and guided his rigid cock to her wet opening, rubbing the glands of his cock up and down over her opening. Jody moaned in pleasure beneath him and began to move her hips in rhythm to his movements. He continued to arouse and tease her until her hands slid down his back to grasp at his hips as she tried to get closer. Ren stopped kissing her to raise his head and watch her face as he entered her slightly before withdrawing then thrusting in a little further.

"Fuck yeah!" Jody exclaimed as he continued to deepen his thrusts until he was finally in to his balls.

Ren kept his movements unhurried as he thrust into her slick pussy. He could feel her inner walls grasping at him and trying to pull him deeper with each stroke but he was in no hurry and kept to the gentle pace, pausing every now and then to change his movements from thrusts to rolling his hips around in a circle. Each time he rolled his hips Jody gasped and clutched at his shoulders as she pressed her hips hard against his.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me hard!" Jody finally demanded as she bucked her hips against his, desperate to come again.

Ren lifted his head to look down into Jody's face for a second before he began to move once again. This time his movements were long and smooth as he gradually increase his speed.

Jody gasped as she felt his cock moving in and nearly out of her pussy, each thrust fed the hunger but left her craving more, she whimpered and squealed her encouragement before reaching up to press her mouth against his hungrily.

Ren kissed her hard as he felt the tingle and tightening that heralded the approach of his climax. He reached down to pull her knees up higher until he felt the heels of her feet brush against the sides of his hips as he pounded into her.

"I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" Jody arched her head back as wave after wave of pleasure swamped her senses, she was dimly aware of Ren groaning something as he thrust into her body hard then she felt the flow of his release.

Ren rolled off of Jody's body and lay on his back with one arm flung across his eyes. His body was replete but his mind still whirled and it was those thoughts he sought to stop as he got out of bed and glanced down at Jody.

"Want a fresh drink?" he asked as he headed towards the door.

"No thanks," Jody said with a yawn. "You won't be long will you?" she asked sleepily.

"Just got to use the bathroom. Where is it by the way?" Ren asked.

"Down the end of the hallway, the door on the right." Jody yawned once again then closed her eyes as Ren turned out the light on his way out of the room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tessa, Ren and Jody were already in the kitchen eating breakfast when Brad finally made his way to the kitchen the next morning. He nodded briefly then set about getting himself some coffee. He leant against the kitchen bench as he sipped at the hot brew.

"What time you planning on heading off?" Brad asked Ren.

Ren glanced at Jody beside him and she gave him a smile.

"I'm staying here for a few days, so if you guys are ready to move on before I turn up just give me a quick call would you." Ren said to his friend.

Brad looked thoughtful as he nodded.

"Can do. Well I had better head off I got to go straighten out the trouble back at the house." Brad said after draining his cup of coffee.

"Trouble?" Jody asked curiously.

"Yeah, a friend of ours needs to treat his girlfriend decently." Brad explained.

"A lot more decently." Ren agreed.

Ren got to his feet and followed Brad out to their bikes. He stood beside his own bike as Brad put on his gloves and jacket then straddled his bike.

"See you in a few days then," Brad said.

"If . ." Ren stopped unable to mention the girl who his thoughts were on.

"If you're needed I'll call you. But I'll look out for her while you're away." Brad said.

Ren nodded silently and watched as his friend put on his helmet and kicked his bike to life. When he had disappeared from view Ren headed back inside. He was going to enjoy the next few days he thought to himself. He liked Jody as a person and she was energetic and willing in bed. What more could he want?

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12