Renaissance Faire Fun

Story Info
A wife's public punishment for not honoring the queen.
2.5k words
4.2
44.1k
77
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Lisa, and I had found a delightful renaissance fair a couple of hours away from our home and had even purchased some period costumes to wear when we went. They were having an adults only event, with free flowing alcohol and bawdy behavior, so we got a babysitter and went on our merry way!

We were having a great time eating, drinking, singing pub songs and the like. The actors weren't holding anything back and more than one had flirted with Lisa and a couple had even stolen a kiss from her! Being at least a little tipsy, she just played along with it. Of course, peasant women of that period didn't wear bras, so I wasn't surprised when Lisa's nipples became visible in her low-cut dress.

We were slowly strolling along when suddenly a man shouted at Lisa, "Stop, wench! You are under arrest!"

We both stopped and looked at him, expecting some new game to be afoot. "Who, me?" she replied skeptically.

"And none other!" he yelled as he made his way quickly toward us. He was clearly one of the actors dressed as the sheriff. He reached out and took her by the wrist and started pulling her away. "You are hearby charged with failing to pay the queen her due honor and respect. You are to be locked in the stockade and punished accordingly."

I laughed as I watched him lead her to one of several stockades nearby and place her head and hands in it before bringing down the top half and latching it in place. She was being a good sport about things and played along nicely. The stockade he put her in was a little lower than I thought it should be and figured it was probably designed for kids. To get in it she had to bend over at the waist pretty far.

"What have we here?" he exclaimed in mock surprise. I was genuinely surprised when he reached up and pulled down the top of her dress exposing both of her tits. "Public indecency too!"

Her face was now red with embarrassment and shock and she looked at me with an expression I couldn't quite figure out. The sheriff not so discreetly reached under her and played with both tits, squeezing her nipples and making them come to complete attention. Meanwhile I was frozen in place. Part of me wanted to try and save her and part of me was still thinking it was all fun and games and to just play along. A small crowd had gathered and everyone seemed to be enjoying the show. So far, Lisa hadn't said a word since her top was pulled down, so I continued to wait and see what would happen next.

The sheriff moved around in front of her and said in a quieter voice, "It would do you well to be kind to me. Your punishment is in my hands. Are you willing to appease me to lessen your sentence?" he asked her.

"Indeed sire!" she replied, playing along with her role.

Without saying anything else, he reached into the front of his outfit to retrieve something. I was shocked when I realized it was his cock! In his hand he held a sizable tool that he stroked slowly a few times before stepping closer to Lisa. He presented it to her and I was even more socked when she opened her mouth to receive it! Since her head was in the stockade, she couldn't really move much. So once she opened her mouth he slid his member slowly into it until she gagged a little. Her lips wrapped around his shaft, he pulled slowly back out and then pushed slowly back in.

As he continued to slide in and out of her apparently willing mouth, he turned to me and said, "You there! Her husband. Come hither."

I reluctantly made my way over to them, mesmerized by what was happening. She didn't look the least bit unhappy and when I got close enough, I could hear her moaning even.

"You too are guilty!" he said to me. "You have failed to keep your wife under control. However, if you cooperate, I may look kindly upon thee."

I just nodded my head in agreement, not knowing what he had in mind.

"Now, tend to her breasts. Make sure her nipples stay nice and hard," he directed.

I was so turned on at that point that I was quite happy to play with her tits, audience or not. So I got into position and started squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipples. This just made her moan even louder. The sheriff suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and walked around behind her. I could see his cock was covered with her saliva and had grown ever larger than before. I could also see his large sack was out of his pants too.

"Sir," he said to me, "remove her dress."

I briefly considered not doing it because I knew what he didn't, and that was that she wasn't wearing panties. I had convinced her not to, joking that peasant women couldn't afford them. But when I realized that she hadn't objected, I unbuttoned the back of her dress and pulled it down to the ground. She stepped out of it without any prompting.

"Sakes alive!" he exclaimed in mock surprise. "Not only is she not wearing any undergarment, but her lady hair has been completely shaven away!"

It wasn't completely shaven off. She still had a landing strip, but he couldn't see that from his vantage point. But this did leave him with a fantastic view of her ass and pussy. As I held her dress with one hand, I reached back under her and resumed squeezing her tit and nipple.

He reached out with both hands and rubbed her ass, one hand eventually finding her pussy. I knew this because she let out a sudden moan. That's when I also realized that she still hadn't said a word of protest. Apparently she was enjoying being put on public display. Or perhaps she was just really playing along? Or maybe being in the stockade made her feel like she wasn't responsible for what happened to her? Regardless, she seemed to be enjoying herself. I was too. My cock was as hard as stone and making an obvious bulge in my trousers. I was still in shock at what had transpired, but was totally turned on.

"Now spread her cheeks apart," he directed me. I wasn't exactly sure what he had in mind, but I laid her dress down, moved to her backside, and gently spread her ass. This had the effect of spreading her pussy lips apart too and I could now see that she was dripping wet, her pussy pink with desire.

He stepped forward and gently rubbed the head of his cock over her bare pussy. "Are you willing to receive your just punishment?" he asked her loud enough for the crowd to hear.

"Yes," she said softly.

I couldn't believe she was agreeing to let him fuck her.

"I couldn't hear thee," he taunted, touching the head of his cock between her lips.

"Yes!" she said much louder.

I watched in disbelief as he pushed the head inside her. It looked even bigger than before now that it was entering her tight, little hole, her lips stretching to accommodate him. Just as the head disappeared completely, he suddenly pulled back out.

"There! Your punishment is complete." Wait. What?

I looked at him confused and he just smiled back. Then I felt her wriggling her ass and realized she was trying to get him to put it back in.

"Shall I release you from your shackles, me lady?" he asked her coyly.

"No!" she quickly replied. It finally dawned on me what his game was.

"Then prithee, what shall I do?" he asked, knowing full well what she wanted.

"Give it to me, please?" she pleaded.

She was still grinding her ass, searching out his cock.

"Do you mean this?" he inquired as he touched his cock to her pussy again.

"Yes!" she moaned.

I watched as he rubbed it up and down between her lips before pushing the head back inside. "My lady, you are tight and my member is large. Are you certain you are able to receive it?" he asked with what appeared to be genuine concern.

"I don't know, but please try. Stop teasing me. Just go slowly," she begged.

He pushed and slowly, inch-by-inch, his length slipped inside her. Every so often he would back out a bit, his dick slick with her juices, then continue back in until finally the entire thing was inside her. I was astounded that she was allowing any of this to happen, that I was watching it all, and that she was able to take something that big.

I noticed her body shaking and realized she was having a heck of an orgasm, her moans no longer restrained. Releasing her ass, I moved around to the front and asked if she was okay. "Yesss" she moaned, her eye closed in pleasure. I turned to look at the people gathered and saw smiles, looks of desire, and a few people touching themselves. I'm sure any of the ladies would have gladly taken her place and the men would have been happy to be next in line.

I couldn't be a bystander any longer, so I pulled my raging hard-on from my pants and touched it to her mouth. She quickly opened it and I slid it inside, relishing the wonderful feeling as she sucked me eagerly. I heard a few comments of encouragement from the crowd as I slowly moved in and out. But after a few moments I had to pull out to keep from cumming. As much as I wanted to, I didn't want finish just yet.

I returned to her backside to watch the sheriff pounding away, his shaft now liberally coated with her wetness. His pace quickened and with a loud yell he shot his load deep inside her. I couldn't believe I was watching another man cum in my wife's pussy, and in front of a crowd no less!

Once he was finally spent, he slowly pulled out of her. I watched as cum ran out of her still gaping pussy and down across her clit before dripping on the ground. Once he stepped away, I couldn't wait any longer. I stepped behind her and slid my entire length into her in one smooth motion. She wasn't as tight as usual, but it still felt wonderful, albeit really slick. She moaned as I thrust steadily in and out, my own orgasm approaching like a freight train. As I passed the point of no return, I had the sudden urge to put on a show for the people. I quickly pulled out and stroked my cock, sending jets of hot cum into the air that landed on her back, ass, and finally her pussy. It had to have been the most intense orgasm I ever had and Lisa looked at sexy as could be.

I used my slowly softening member to rub cum all over her ass and pussy. And just when I thought things couldn't get any crazier, I heard her say, "More."

Wanting to make sure I heard her correctly, I moved up to her head and asked, "Did you say you want more?"

With a slight nod of her head she replied, "I'm sorry, but yes, please. I need more."

I knew neither the sheriff nor I was going to be able to help her out in the next few minutes, so I turned and looked at the crowd. My eye was quickly caught by a guy off to the side dressed as a pirate who already had his cock out and was stroking it. He had obviously been standing there to get the best view and had been enjoying it thoroughly. I motioned for him to come closer. His cock wasn't as long as the sheriff's, but it was even thicker. I asked him if he'd mind helping us out.

With a big grin he said, "It would be my pleasure!"

He quickly moved into position and started pushing his cock into her. She moaned loudly as she was stretched even further than before. I watched as he worked the whole thing into her with only a few thrusts.

By this time she seemed to have lost all inhibitions and was encouraging him, moaning, "Yes! Give me all of it. More. Harder!"

He was happy to comply and, grabbing her by the hips, slammed into her again and again, her tits swinging beneath her to the delight of the audience. She seemed to be having one continuous orgasm, moaning loudly with each thrust.

"Come on, give it to me. Fill my pussy with your hot cum!" she encouraged him.

I was surprised to find myself getting hard again as I watched and listened to the show before me and I wondered if I might have another go. Just then the pirate growled, "Here it comes! Are you ready for it?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she yelled back.

Burying his cock in her as far as it would go, he started filling her with his giant load, which sent her into another orgasm of her own. As his knees began to grow weak, he pulled his cock out, a strand of cum still connecting him to her pussy. He slowly put his pants back together, nodded to me, and disappeared into the crowd.

I went over to her, first looking at her well-used pussy, stretched and dripping with cum. Then I asked her how she was. "Fantastic. But I think I'm done for now. Can someone get me out of this thing?"

The sheriff quickly came over and released her from the stockade. She stood up slowly, in no hurry to cover up, stretching her back. Suddenly modesty took over her and she asked me for her dress. She quickly put it on and started walking away. I stuffed my cock back into my pants and caught up to her. She asked if it was okay if we went home and of course I said it was.

Neither of us spoke much on the drive home. I was hard as a rock recalling the events that had taken place, but I wasn't sure what she was thinking or feeling. When we got home and got in bed, I asked her if she was alright.

"Yes, a little sore, but fine otherwise," she said. "How about you?"

"Well," I reluctantly replied, "to be honest, I'm still quite turned on by everything that happened. You were so incredibly sexy and the whole thing was just surreal."

"I'm glad you feel that way," she whispered. "I think I can handle one more if you'd like."

Without saying another word, we made passionate love, fueled by our memories of the day. We've talked about that day many times since then and are planning a return trip soon.