Renaissance of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I said. I looked down at the ground beneath me, wishing it would open up.

"You know, Doug, most people would say it's kind of gross and wrong for you to look at me like that." Her head was turned towards me, but her voice still had that same soft quality.

"Most people?" I asked, surprised by her word choice. I had thought that everyone but me would consider my taboo feelings to be perverted and disgusting.

My aunt thought for a few seconds, almost seeming nervous or confused. After a while she smiled again and said "Well, I don't think you're gross. I love you."

"I love you too," I told her. I reconsidered her comment for a moment, then asked "Does that mean you don't mind me looking at you?" I was hopeful, but still a little puzzled.

Aunt Lisa sighed and looked down at her feet for a while. "I should mind it," she said. "But to tell you the truth -- just between you and me -- I don't see any real harm in it. I know you're a normal, healthy young man, and it's only natural for you to look at girls."

I was taken aback by her answer, but I was also equally happy and excited by it. I grinned and said "You're healthy too," as I took another look inside her halter to emphasize my point.

My aunt's delightful laugh rang out when she heard my pointed comment and followed my eyes. She looked down at her chest. Then her dreamy eyes met mine again. She slid closer to me on the dry grass and put her left arm around my shoulders. "You seem to notice me as much as Wayne does," she teased. "Maybe more lately."

"Uh... I don't know about that," I mumbled.

"I'm just teasing, Doug," she said reassuringly. "But I was serious about Wayne not liking it if he saw where your eyes were a little while ago, or if other people saw it. Do you understand?" Her words actually sounded more like a warning than censure.

"Yeah, I do," I told her as I nodded my head.

"Good," she replied. "But, we don't need to worry about that when we're here. No one can see through that wall of spruce." She gestured with her head to the trees to her left, then smirked.

It seemed to me that my aunt felt as though nothing more needed to be said about our new understanding because that was all she said about the matter. Maybe she was nervous about discussing it any further, like I was. We sat in silence for a while with her arm around me and leaning on my shoulder. I slid my arm around her and ran my hand up her back until it was half way up, where her halter didn't cover her. Her skin was soft and warm and I gave it a slow rub, wanting to feel as much of her as I dared.

"Mmmm... that feels good," she said. "My back is killing me from picking those berries."

Not waiting for an invitation, or bothering to ask permission, I continued to rub her soft back. She didn't protest, but instead tilted her head down and relaxed. My cock was trying to rip a hole in the front of my shorts, so I moved and sat behind her. There I could get better access to her back and she couldn't see my erection. I began working both hands over her back, pressing harder and moving up to her shoulders, then back down. The air felt charged, and all I could hear were songbirds in the distance.

After about five minutes my aunt straightened her back. "Okay, we better stop," she said.

Her choice of words made me curious, but I didn't question her about it. Although I wondered if maybe she felt the need to rein herself in because she was enjoying what I was doing as much as I was. But I convinced myself it was just wishful thinking.

My hands were on her bare shoulders when she had asked me to stop, but I slid them down to her waist. I left them there and she leaned back against my chest. I looked down inside her halter, at her perfect breasts.

"How's the view?" she asked after close to a minute, then twisted her head around to flash me a cagey look.

"Ah, good," I said, surprised by her blatant question.

I heard a soft titter leave her mouth and she crossed her arms under her breasts and pushed them up. They suddenly became sizable spheres that were barely covered by her halter. About an inch below the edge of the blue cotton I could see the outline of her stiff nipples. I was sure she must have been able to feel my heart pounding furiously against her back. I held her shoulders tighter as I looked down, awestruck by how big and round her breasts were as she pushed them together and up.

"Wow..." I breathed.

"Wayne likes watch when I do this to them too." She let out a sexy laugh, then added "But sometimes he likes to do something else with them too." Aunt Lisa gave me a sideways look, grinning as her eyes sparkled.

"Huh?" I grunted, not understanding what she was insinuating.

When she saw my puzzled look, the expression on her face changed. She seemed vaguely nervous and her eyes shifted. "If I show you something, do you promise never to tell anyone, especially Wayne?" she slowly asked.

"Yeah. Of course," I said.

Aunt Lisa turned around to face me. She removed her right arm from under her breasts and pushed her left forearm up higher, then brought her elbow in tighter towards her left breast. She clutched her right mound in her hand. Now her bosom had become two plump hills once more, rising from her top.

"Give me your hand," she said, reaching out for it.

I extended my hand to hers and she took my index finger and wrapped her lips around it. She sucked it into her mouth, making it slippery wet. The sensation of my aunt's pliant, wet lips wrapped around my finger was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I felt my cock twitch and I became almost dizzy with arousal. I could feel her soft tongue as she slid my finger from between her pursed lips. It left her mouth with a lewd wet sound.

Aunt Lisa guided my wet finger towards her tight cleavage. Slowly, she slid it in between her breasts as far as she could. I could feel her firm breasts beneath the backs of my curled fingers and knuckles as my finger sunk deep between them. Her skin felt velvety soft, yet very firm. My aunt held my hand, pushing my finger in and out of her tight cleft. She was moving it a little faster now, so my hand and wrist pushed against her fleshy mounds harder with each inward stab of my slick finger. She was looking down, watching my finger moving between her orbs and smiling, seeming to enjoy it as much as me, if that was possible.

Seconds usually pass in the blink of an eye, but those wonderful ten or fifteen seconds seemed to pass in slow motion for me. They became forever etched in my memory. After about ten seconds or more she stopped moving my hand. My finger was still buried deep in her cleavage so the backs of my fingers were pushing on her firm orbs. I let my wrist go limp against her, intent on touching as much of her exposed skin as I possibly could. She looked back over her shoulder again, still smiling. Now her eyes looked a like the sky after a thunderstorm.

"Now imagine doing that with something besides your finger," she said in a husky voice and winked.

A broad smile formed on my face as the image formed in my mind. I looked down at my hand, resting on her breasts. They rose and fell with her breathing. I wiggled my finger around, deep between them, causing her to laugh.

"Okay, I think that's enough of you sticking your finger in there," she said as she removed my hand from her chest. "Didn't you know you could do that to a girl?" she asked, sounding surprised.

I shook my head, feeling very horny and bashful over my ignorance regarding sex.

"It's called 'tit fucking'," she told me.

My aunt seldom swore, and I had never heard her use vulgar language before, so hearing those words come from her mouth shocked me somewhat. But it also excited me a lot. I smiled at her. Her lips were still wet and glistening. She was tugging her halter up so her breasts settled back into it. I watched, wondering if her hard nipples indicated that she was turned-on too. She raised her eyes to meet mine and gave me a wanton grin.

"You're so innocent, Doug... it's adorable," she giggled. "How'd you stay like that after all these years with Wayne and me?"

I felt the smile leave my face and I frowned at my aunt's teasing. I knew she didn't mean any harm, but it still made me feel very insecure. I grew silent.

It was then she saw somber my expression, and she frowned. Then she leaned in to me and pressed her dewy lips to my cheek. I looked down at the shiny wet spot on her breasts and wished it was my cum.

"I'm sorry, Doug. I didn't mean to make you feel bad," she said, sounding like I felt.

"It's okay," I said with a shrug.

"No, it's not okay. I'm sorry." She ran her hand down the side of my head to my neck, smiling at me. "Maybe I can corrupt you," she said. "Doesn't that sound like fun?" She gave me a bewitching smile and her eyes flickered.

"Yeah... it does," I told her as my smile returned

"Good. I know I'll have a lot of fun doing it." My aunt leaned closer again and placed a soft, lingering kiss on my right cheek, then gave me a slightly worried look. "I hope I can trust you to keep this stuff between us though," she said softly, yet firmly.

"Yeah. For sure," I told her.

"Good. Thanks, Doug. Wayne doesn't need to know everything I do, does he?" she said with a devious grin. "Now let's get back to the house."

Aunt Lisa stood up and motioned with her head and eyes. I picked up the containers of blueberries and walked along with her. Her movements seemed more lithe as we made our way back to the house and I was captivated by the sway of her hips.

Once my aunt had washed the blueberries in a colander she tied an apron around her waist and began making two pies. I pulled a chair away from the table and sat down to watch her and talk with her. Music was coming from a clock radio in a corner on the counter but I paid no attention to it. Every one of my senses was focused on my aunt.

As she was flattening out the dough with a rolling pin, Aunt Lisa paused and looked over her shoulder, frowning and said "What we got today will barely make two pies."

"Do you want to get some more tomorrow?" I asked. Thoughts of what had happened in the field were still fresh in my mind, and I hoped that maybe if we went back the next day my aunt might be in a playful, naughty mood again.

Her back was to me again and she said "Sure. If I don't use them right away I can always freeze them for winter," she said.

I smiled to myself as I went to the cupboard for a glass, then the fridge to pour myself some Pepsi. I sat back down, sipping my pop and running my eyes up and down my aunt's legs and ass.

###

That evening, while I ate supper with my aunt and uncle, I avoided looking at her as much as possible. I worried that if our eyes met my uncle might be suspicious. As it was, I had to force a smile from my face. After we finished eating my uncle and I went in to the living room to watch television. Aunt Lisa remained in the kitchen for a while, doing dishes and tidying-up.

My Uncle Wayne was on the couch drinking a beer. I was in an adjacent chair, more preoccupied with thoughts of my aunt and what we had done in the field than the TV shows that were on. After about an hour I went out to see what she was doing, under the pretext of getting myself a glass of pop.

She was sitting at the table looking at a flier from a grocery store. There was a pen in her hand and a half-finished grocery list to her right. She looked up and smiled when I walked in. "We'll be getting groceries Friday night. Is there anything you want?" she asked.

"Ah... more pop, please," I said as I poured some Pepsi into a glass.

I walked over and stood beside my aunt, looking over her right shoulder at the flier spread out on the table. A few seconds later my eyes shifted and I peered inside her halter top at her cleavage. My cock stiffened, and soon my shorts felt very constraining.

As though she felt my eyes on her, she turned her head so she was facing the front of my shorts. Her full lips curled into a smile when she saw my package, then she raised her eyes to mine a few seconds later. She dropped the pen to the table and pressed her forefinger to her lips, reminding me to be quiet.

I nodded, seconds later my mouth was agape. Aunt Lisa cupped her breasts in her palms, squeezing them hard and pushing them up. This had the same effect as it did in the field earlier that day, but perhaps more breathtaking and spectacular. I stared at her firm orbs as she looked up, shooting me a tantalizing grin. A few seconds later she released her breasts.

"Now get back in there," she whispered.

I returned to the livingroom, feeling nervous about facing Uncle Wayne. But I was surprised and relieved to find him asleep on the couch. I sat down and quietly sipped my pop, watching TV.

Around nine o'clock my aunt joined us. I followed her with my eyes. Uncle Wayne had roused from his nap by then. She sat down beside him and took his hand in hers and pulled his arm around her, then settled back against his chest. I would have given anything to be him at that moment.

Around ten-thirty, when Uncle Wayne said that he was going to have a shower, then go to bed, I was glad. I wanted some time alone. I had found it stressful forcing myself to not steal glances at my aunt and appear indifferent to her presence. Then when she spoke up, I grew excited.

"I'll be up in a while," Aunt Lisa told my uncle. "I'm going to watch some more TV."

Her eyes darted my way and she grew silent until the sound of the shower could be heard.

She patted the couch cushion to her left. "Come keep me company," she asked in a tone of voice no man could refuse.

Even before I was sitting beside her my cock was hard. I shifted a bit and looked at her beside me.

"Thanks for going berry picking with me today," she said.

"No problem," I said as I stole another glance at her cleavage. "It's worth it to have some pies."

"Plus you learned something today," she said. "I hope you had fun."

"Yeah, I did," I said. "Thanks."

She thought for a moment as her eyes darted left and right, then she said "To tell you the truth, I found it a lot of fun too."

"Really?" I wondered if she had enjoyed it too, but had not dared hope so.

"Yeah," she said with a nod. "I'm really getting to like being bad with you."

"Then be as bad as you want," I told her.

"I thought you'd say something like that. But... I'm still your aunt, you know..." she said, looking vexed.

I thought for a few moments, then said "Except in the field."

Her eyes widened and she straightened her back. "Oh? And what am I in the field?"

"My teacher," I said with with a bold grin.

Aunt Lisa laughed. "Well, the teacher needs to get some sleep," she said as she got up from the couch. As she was standing up she took a glance at my lap and smiled when she noticed that I was hard. "You should get to bed soon too. It looks like I gave you some homework to do."

I laughed as I watched my aunt leave the livingroom. After she went upstairs I went to the kitchen and cut myself another slice of her freshly baked pie. It was delicious, and I gulped it down quickly. About an hour was all I could stand to wait before I went up to my bedroom. I thought that by then my aunt and uncle would be asleep. I got into bed and immediately reached for my hard cock.

###

When I woke up that Saturday I stared at the ceiling, listening to the sound of the shower in the next room. My thoughts immediately went to what had happened the day before in the field with Aunt Lisa. My cock reacted instantly, stiffening and pushing up at the sheet covering it. I wrapped my hand around it and began stroking as I played the scene back in my head.

After I came I wondered what I was going to do that day. My aunt and uncle had gone for groceries the night before, so he would be home today. I felt very anxious about being around him, and I'm sure that having me around would make Aunt Lisa uncomfortable too.

Once I had thought about it a while I decided that I would pay a visit to one of my best friends, Brian, who lived about a mile away. I had met Brian in junior high and we had been friends for years. I spent many hours at his house listening to music. He had a great album collection -- so did his dad. That was always a big draw to his place. Another reason I liked going over there was because of his cousin, April.

April was a year younger than Brian and me, and lived nearby. On most Friday nights and weekends she would visit Brian's sister, Patti. Brian and Patti used to tease me that April had a crush on me, and that I should ask her out. The truth was that I really did like April a lot. She was really cute, smart and funny, but I guess my emotions were so wrapped up with my aunt that dating someone wasn't a big priority with me. But on that day I thought that getting out for a while and maybe even seeing April would do me good.

Once the bathroom was free I showered quickly, then went down to have breakfast. My aunt and uncle were already in the kitchen eating and they greeted me with warm smiles. I poured myself some cereal and sat between them, munching the bran flakes and avoiding their eyes.

"So, what are you up to today, Doug?"

I looked up from my cereal when my aunt asked me the question and gulped down a mouthful of cereal. "I'm going to go see what Brian's up to after I finish this," I said. "We'll probably hang out and listen to music."

I finished my cereal quickly and put the bowl in the sink. As I was reaching for my jacket and getting ready to leave for Brian's, my uncle said something that made me regret my decision.

"I should be back by supper," he told my aunt.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, hoping to not sound overly inquisitive.

"Randy needs help building a deck on his house, so I said I'd give him a hand," my uncle explained.

"Oh," I grunted with a nod. I tried to not show my frustration, but had I known that he would be gone for the day I would have decided to stay home. But I'd committed myself and changing my mind suddenly would seem suspicious. I pulled a ball cap on my head and said "I'm gonna take off. I'll see you guys later."

I walked to Brian's place with my hands buried in the pockets of my jacket, head down, mentally kicking my ass for not asking what my uncle would be doing before divulging my plans. Well, maybe April would be at Brian's, I told myself, trying to make the best of a bad situation.

It took me a little over a half hour to make it to Brian's house, but it was a beautiful day and the walk gave me time to think and sort out my feelings. When time I got to Brian's and was greeted at the door by his mother I was at first disappointed all over again, then rather happy.

"I'm sorry, Doug," she said. "Brian and Patti have gone to their cousin's; it's her birthday. She turns eighteen today."

"Oh... that's nice," I said, feigning happiness for her. "Well, tell Brian I stopped by."

I walked down their back porch and ambled down the driveway towards the road. At first I was rather irritated at having walked all that distance for nothing, then a smile broke out on my face. With Uncle Wayne at his friend's place building a deck, I would get to spend the day with my aunt. I quickened my pace as I walked back home.

When I turned and began walking up the driveway I was glad to not see my uncle's truck in the yard. I almost ran the rest of the way and went inside. I was surprised to not see my aunt in the kitchen, but thought that she might be outside on the patio. I checked there, then the living room, but didn't find her.

Then, just as I was about to go upstairs to see if she was in her bedroom, I noticed that the cellar door was ajar slightly and there was a light on down there. Thinking that Aunt Lisa must be down in the laundry room, I started to make my way down the stairs. My heart began beating faster as I got closer as I thought about being alone with her.