Renaissance of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I planted my left knee on the bed beside her right hip and crouched over her. Then I tugged at the hem of her skirt with my right hand, pulling it up her thighs. My hand went under her skirt and up the inside of her right thigh. When I began to rub her pussy through her panties she moaned. I could feel her heat and wetness through the material and smiled down at her. I found her clit and pressed down on it with my thumb and massaged it in a circle.

Aunt Lisa lay there for a minute or so, breathing heavily and softly moaning while I played with her pussy. Then when I began to tug at her panties she looked worried and grabbed my wrist. I stopped moving my hand and gave her a confused look.

"No. Not here, Doug," she said, "Not on this bed. Please." She thought for a moment, then said "Let me up."

I got up and stood beside the bed as my aunt sat upright. She got to her feet and took me by the hand. Without saying a word, she lead me down the stairs to the kitchen. When we got to the back door she stopped and let go of my hand, then began buttoning up her top again.

I reached out and placed my hand firmly atop hers. She looked up, seeming surprised. "No need to button that up. You look perfect with it that way," I told her, then grinned. "Besides, I'll only have to unbutton it again in a while."

My aunt let out a nervous chuckle as we stepped out on to the back porch. It was a beautiful day, with a slight breeze that blew her hair about. Aunt Lisa and I walked hand in hand towards the field. But this time neither of us held empty ice cream containers in our hands. We weren't in a hurry. We had plenty of time, and neither wanted to rush this.

There was no traffic going by the house, and except for birds chirping, not a sound could be heard. I glanced over a few times, watching my aunt's breasts bounce inside her bra as she walked. She smiled at me, seeming to enjoy the attention, then gave my hand a squeeze.

I never let go of my aunt's hand as we stepped beyond the row of spruce, and into what had become our own private sanctuary. Once we were a few yards inside the field, and hidden from the outside world, I let go of her hand and placed my hands on her hips as she turned towards me.

Aunt Lisa smiled lovingly as she ran her hands up my sides and around to the small of my back. I pulled her to me until our bodies were touching, then bent down to kiss her right cheek. I felt her balk a bit and looked into her eyes. Then her right hand glided up my spine to the nape of my neck, and she gently pressed her moist lips to mine. After a few seconds I felt them part and she kissed me harder. Her tongue darted over my lips, then teased the tip of my tongue for an instant. I held her tighter to me as she pinched my lower lip between hers and sucked on it.

When she broke the kiss her lips and cheeks were ruby red. Her tongue ran over her lower lip and she smiled. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that to you," she said.

"Probably for about as long as I've wanted it," I told her.

My eyes moved from hers, down to her chest. She watched me admire her for several seconds, then a soft laugh left her mouth. She tugged at the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it off. "I won't be needing that for a while," she said as she let it fall to the ground.

My cock throbbed as my eyes moved over her, wearing only her bra and skirt. I hooked my thumbs in the straps of her bra and slid them off of her shoulders, then down her arms. Her heavy, round breasts shook and swayed gracefully as she slipped her arms from the bra, then unhooked it. It landed on the ground between us, but I was too preoccupied with her perfect breasts and thick pinkish nipples to notice.

"You're perfect," was all I was able to say as I looked down at her.

"No, but I'm happy you think so," she said.

When I felt Aunt Lisa pulling at my t-shirt I raised my arms so she could haul it off and it could join her clothes on the ground. She ran her hands up my midriff and bare chest, then held me to her.

The feeling of her bare skin on mine was sublime. I stroked and caressed her back as her firm breasts rubbed over my chest. Her nipples poked gently into my skin and I bent down to take her right one between my lips. I held her breast as I sucked and tugged at her hard nub with my lips while Aunt Lisa ran her fingers through my hair. I squeezed her breasts and moved my mouth from one hard nipple to the other. Her moans grew slightly louder as I sucked and groped harder.

"Mmmm... that feels so good, Doug. God, you're making me so wet," my aunt intoned. "Suck on my tits... yeah, that's it, squeeze them hard."

After another minute or so of me playing with my aunt's nipples she sank to her knees onto the grass. She ran her hands down my chest to the waistband of my jeans. She quickly undid them, then pulled them and my underwear down. Then she reached for my sneakers. I steadied myself on her shoulders as I stepped out of them, then my underwear and jeans. I kicked them aside as my hard shaft and balls moved about. My aunt looked up watching as she smiled.

"Let's try something different today," she said.

When I felt my aunt's warm wet mouth sink down on my cock a moan welled in my throat and escaped my mouth. I held on to her head as she sucked hard, working her mouth over my shaft. I expected her to make me cum like this again, but after less than a minute she slid her lips up my shaft and off. She smiled up at me and cupped her breasts in her hands, holding them together tightly so they formed two firm hills.

"Fuck them," she said, looking up at me. "Fuck my tits nice and hard, Doug."

I took a step forward and slid my wet shaft between her breasts. She held them together tighter. I began moving my hips more rapidly, pumping my hard, wet cock in and out. I groaned as my cock sank faster and deeper between them. My aunt watched me move between her orbs, then bent down and flicked her tongue out. It brushed over the head of my shaft a few times as I pushed it up between her breasts. Once I began moving my hips faster she began moving her breasts up and down, stroking me with them.

"How's that feel?" she asked, sounding almost as horny as I was.

"Wonderful," I moaned as I held on to her shoulders. "God... this so hot, Aunt Lisa."

After another minute or so my aunt leaned back, breaking contact with me and releasing her breasts. I gave her a confused, disappointed look, but she smiled and stood up.

"Isn't there somewhere else you'd rather shove that nice cock of yours than between my tits?" she asked with a teasing grin.

I smiled. "Yeah, there is," I breathed as my eyes moved down her body.

Aunt Lisa stepped out of her sneakers, then pulled her skirt and panties down till the were around her ankles. She picked up her skirt and spread it out on the grass, then sat down on it. After seeing what she has done I handed her my t-shirt and she spread it out too, then rested her head down on it.

"Now come here," she said, reaching out for me. "Show your horny aunt how it feels to be a woman. It's been a long time for me, Doug."

I crawled between her open legs and let out a soft moan as she ran her fingernails lightly up and down my back. She held my shoulders, guiding me down atop her as she smiled up at me. I looked down between us at my shaft. The head rubbed over her soft wet lips and I moaned again, feeling my pulse quicken. Feeling rather awkward, I fumbled around slightly as my embarrassment grew. A few seconds later, without saying a word, my aunt gently took my cock in her soft hand. Moments later I felt it sink in her tight, wet pussy. She raised up from the ground to meet me and I began slowly moving my hips.

"That's it... mmmmm... that feels so good," she said, apparently wanting to encourage me.

My aunt was looking up at me and smiling as she stroked my head. She ran her hand down my shoulder blades, then back to my shoulder where she held on.

"Harder, Doug," she urged me. "You won't hurt me, Honey. Fuck my pussy as hard as you want... it feels so good. Shove your cock in me. You've wanted this for so long -- so have I, Honey."

Aunt Lisa's patience and encouragement gave me more confidence and excited me. I held her shoulders and began pumping my cock harder and deeper into her hot, tight pussy. I could feel her grip me tight, massaging my cock inside her.

"Oh, Doug... God, your cock feels so good... fill me with it... shove it in me," she moaned as she began to writhe beneath me.

I looked down, noticing that my aunt's breasts had begun to shake as I pumped in and out of her harder. I took hold of her left mound and began to squeeze it and pinch her nipple. She let out a cry of pleasure, then bit the corner of her bottom lip.

My hips were moving faster now as I slammed harder into her. She must have known I could not last much longer because she began thrusting her hips, meeting my shaft as I worked it in and out. I looked down to the spot where our bodies met and saw how shiny my cock was with her juice. I recalled how she had tasted and told myself that I had to taste her again. Next time.

"Fuck my cunt... that's it, Doug," my aunt cried out, like a woman possessed.

She pulled her knees back towards her chest and looked up at me. I sank down atop her, pressing her harder into the soft grass as I kept pumping my cock about as hard as I could. I could hear it sliding in and out of her in-between her deep moans. About a minute later I knew I couldn't hold out any longer.

My aunt must have sensed that I was very close too because she spurred me on with her words. "Come in me, Honey. Fill my tight hole with your sticky cum," she said. "I want to see it running out of me -- down to my ass. Shoot it in me, Doug."

I was sweating and breathing hard. Then, as I listened to my aunt talking, I felt my body tense. I sank my cock in her once more, burying it deep as I came inside her. I could feel my cock twitch and I cried out one last time. She squeezed my shaft and held me inside her until I was spent.

Once I began to soften I slipped from within her and laid down to her left. I smiled at her, still breathing hard. She was absolutely beautiful with the afternoon sun shining on her naked body. I ran my hand over her as I kissed her cheek.

"I knew you'd be a wonderful lover," she said as she turned on her side to face me.

I shrugged. "I know I wasn't, but you're amazing," I said. "I love you, Aunt Lisa."

"I love you too, Doug." She cupped the back of my head and pulled me closer to kiss me.

Aunt Lisa and I lay there for as long as we dared, which was less than a half hour. Finally she reluctantly said "I suppose we should be getting back."

"Yeah... I guess," I said as I got to my feet.

My aunt and I got dressed, both of us still smiling and feeling blissful from our lovemaking. Once we were dressed again she reached for my hand. We began making our way back to the house as we had left it: hand in hand. What had changed was that we now shared a secret bond that was much stronger than ever before, and would remain for the rest of our lives.

###

Epilogue

"Daddy! Look at all the booberries I picked!"

I looked up from my computer in the livingroom and saw my daughter running in excitedly, carrying an ice cream container. Trailing behind her were her older brother and great aunt. I smiled at all three as I swiveled my chair around.

"It's blueberries, Honey," Aunt Lisa corrected with a laugh.

"Blueberries... look, Daddy!" Diane exclaimed again.

"That's great, Honey," I said as I looked inside the ice cream container. "If you ask Aunt Lisa nicely, I'm sure she'll make you a pie with those."

"Will you, Aunt Lisa?" she asked , looking up with wide, hopeful eyes.

"Of course, Honey," Aunt Lisa said. "I've made hundreds of pies in my life. Your father used to say they were the best he'd ever had."

"Were they, Daddy?" my daughter asked, turning to me."

"They sure were. Aunt Lisa makes the best pies in the world," I said.

Aunt Lisa walked over to the picture window in the living room. She held her hand out as she looked back, smiling. "Come here, kids. I want to show you something," she said. She waited for them to join her, standing on either side of her, then she pointed out of the window. "Do you see that big white house over there? That's where I used to live with my husband, Wayne, God rest his soul. When your dad was about as old as both of you, he came to live with us."

"You've told us this story before, Aunt Lisa."

"George, don't interrupt your aunt." his mother scolded.

"It's okay, April," Aunt Lisa said as she smiled at my wife, reading on the couch. She looked back down at the children flanking her sides, then back out through the window. "Where this house is now, there used to be a big field, and every summer your father and I used to come here and pick blueberries. There were many more blueberry bushes then than there are now. That was when I was much younger -- closer to your mother's age. I'd make pies for him and his Uncle Wayne, then freeze some berries so we could have pies during the winter."

"Will you freeze some of these, Aunt Lisa?" George asked, looking up at her.

"No, I'll make pies with them. But we'll get more berries, then well have plenty to eat when it gets cold," she explained.

"Okay, kids, time to get washed up for supper," April said as she got up from the couch. She waited for Diane and George to walk over, then lead them down the hall to the bathroom.

"Thanks for taking the kids to go pick berries," I said.

"No problem. I had fun," Aunt Lisa replied, then grew silent for a moment as a smile appeared on her face. "I always had fun picking berries."

"Me too," I said, looking into her eyes.

"You really are blessed, Doug," she said after a brief silence. "April and the kids are wonderful."

"You can say that again," I replied. "I can't believe how lucky I am. Asking April out turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made."

"She really is wonderful. I owe you guys a lot for inviting me to come live with you," she said.

"It was April's idea, actually," I said. "When you started talking about moving in to a retirement home -- that's when she suggested we build the addition on the house for you."

"Well, thank-you again." My aunt kissed my cheek, then cast a wary glance down the hall towards the bathroom. "April has always been so kind and gracious to me," she said. "I take it that she doesn't know..."

"About us?" I interjected, lowering my voice.

My aunt's cheeks took on a familiar blush and she gave me a shy smile. "Yes," she whispered.

I shook my head. "April doesn't need to know everything I've done," I said with a foxy smile.

"I told you years ago that I'd corrupt you," she joked. "It seems like I did a pretty good job."

"Yes, absolutely," I agreed. "You were the best, Aunt Lisa."

My aunt gave me a modest smile. "That's because I had an excellent and eager student," she said.

"Well, it's not just me who you helped." I said with a sly grin. "April will never know just how big a debt of gratitude she owes you too for what you taught me."

Aunt Lisa reached for my hand and gave it a squeeze. Her blue eyes had not lost their lustre over the years and they shimmered as they met mine. "Don't mention it," she said with a wink.