Renata's Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Renata punishes Eva, and takes on a new recruit.
3.3k words
4.44
23.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

Eva's education was not yet complete. She had disobeyed me by removing the butt-plug, when I had told her to leave it in place, and I had placed enough trust in her to allow her to sleep with Sergio and myself. Despite the fact that she had been whipped the day before, another, harsher, punishment session was indicated, and, after breakfast, I told her to present herself in the 'library' -- dressed in the appropriate manner. She knew already what that entailed, and when I entered the library, shortly after ten, she was stood there waiting, proudly erect, her young, slender body draped in a long white transparent, lace-trimmed negligee, her ankles and wrists cuffed and chained. Her long black hair was tied up in a French knot -- no doubt helped by Naomi -- as this, too, was a requirement when punishment was due.

'You were let off lightly yesterday, Eva,' I told her, 'but now you must learn to endure real pain. Are you ready?'

'Yes, Miss Renata,' she said, steadily.

I unclipped the chains at her wrists and ankles, leaving her cuffs, with their metal inset rings in place. I untied the cord of her negligee and slipped it off her shoulders. She was almost exactly the same height as I was, but my customary stilettos compared to her bare feet gave me an advantage as I led her by the arm to the green velvet curtain which ran along a part of one wall. When I pulled back the curtain, it revealed not a window, but a St Andrew's cross, with snap-links at its extremities. I quickly clipped Eva's wrists and ankles to these so that she was nicely spread-eagled, facing the wall. I took a good look at her back, running fingers along the lines of the marks that yesterday's whipping had left. They were no more than superficial, and there were not many of them. I noted, with satisfaction, that she had the butt-plug in place. I thought she might benefit from a little lesson, and, going to the sideboard, where all the equipment was kept, I took out a small jar. Eva looked over her shoulder, a faint smile on her lips, as she thought I was going to rub soothing balm into her welts.

I took a small quantity of the contents of the jar and rubbed it into the uppermost wounds, whereupon Eva bucked and howled in agony. It was fine salt, and after three more applications, she begged me to desist. I put the jar away, and strode out of the room, leaving her to suffer for a while.

I went to look for her erstwhile friend Naomi, who had also expressed a burning desire to be trained. I thought she might benefit from seeing her friend punished -- it may well decide her one way or the other. We were still short-handed, and Naomi had now turned eighteen, and was very beautiful, so that she could be considered for a staff position.

I found her in the coffee bar, and led her down to the library, warning her that she may not like what she saw.

When we entered the library, Eva appeared to have recovered from the pain inflicted by the salt, and when I asked her what implement she chose, she replied haughtily that it was of no concern to her.

Naomi sat, wide-eyed, on a sofa, in her maid's mini-dress, as I selected a long, thin switch, with a leather handle -- my favourite implement.

'I shall give you ten strokes,' I told Eva, 'and you will not cry out. You must count down, and thank me after each stroke. If you fail in any way, more strokes may be added. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Miss Renata.'

I positioned myself behind her and gave a trial swish of the cane, revelling in the sound it made as it displaced the air, then I brought it down with a resounding 'thwack' on Eva's lower back, immediately raising a bright red welt. She gasped, but had the presence of mind to say, 'Ten, thank you, Miss Renata!'

'Good,' I said, and taking aim again, struck her just a shade higher up, slightly crossing the line of the first blow: 'Nine, thank you, Miss Renata!'

Then, 'crack!' a surprise stroke right across her fleshy buttocks, leaving an awful wheal as tiny blood vessels burst. She could hardly suppress a moan, and the cry of 'Eight, thank you Miss Renata!' came out as a more garbled version as she tried to control the pain.

I carried on, pausing after six strokes to feel her crack, something I always did. She was sopping wet. 'You filthy bitch!' I said, 'I do believe you have cum while I'm whipping you!'

I turned and smiled at the shocked Naomi as I prepared to give Eva her seventh stroke, and she managed to return a watery grin.

Finally, Eva's torture was over, and I unclipped her from the cross, helped her on with her negligee, and held her for a while. Then I told Naomi to help her back to her rroom, telling her that I didn't need her until the next day. As they went out of the door, I called to Naomi, 'See me at lunchtime, please, my dear.'

Sergio was away visiting the financial director of the Club, so I dined alone, leaving Amity, Martina and Ursula chatting away on another table, whilst Eva, of course, had food sent up to her room. Inge was on her period, so she, too, had taken lunch in her room.

Naomi it was who served me with lunch, and, when she had done so, asked me nervously what it was I wanted her for.

'Last week you asked me about being trained, Naomi.'

'Yes, Miss Renata.'

'After what you saw this morning, do you still want to be trained?'

'Yes, Miss Renata, I do.'

'You like the idea of being whipped?'

'If I must be honest, not very much, but I can endure it,' she said.

'Then why do you want to put yourself through the agony that all the girls must suffer, tell me?' I asked.

She looked at me sheepishly, and said in a low voice, 'Because I am a nymphomaniac. My ex boy-friend caught me fucking his father, and I was lucky he didn't find me the day before with his brother.'

I wasn't too sure now about her qualification for the job, and the doubt must have showed on my face, because she said, 'Don't worry, Miss Renata, I've spoken with Eva -- she tells me I will come to enjoy the pain -- and it will make me cum -- like.....like her.'

I wasn't entirely convinced, but said, 'OK, we'll give you a try -- how about you start tomorrow?'

'Oh, thank you, thank you, Miss Renata,' she said, her eyes lighting up, as she skipped from the room. I watched her go, with certain misgivings. Pretty, she was, with her hair an unusual natural honey blonde, cut shoulder-length. She was lithe and agile, with good proportions, though I suddenly realised I hadn't seen her naked, so I was taking a risk. Before anything else, I had to get her tried out by a man. As Sergio was going to be away for another day or two, I rang Daniel and asked if he'd help out. He agreed readily.

Next morning, Naomi was hovering around my table while I had breakfast, still in her maid's uniform. I smiled and told her to wait while I got one of the other, younger, girls to prepare one of the empty rooms for her. The rooms were 'in mothballs' -- quite ready, but in need of airing and stocking with clothes and bed-linen and so forth from our ample stores. Meanwhile I took her up to my own suite, to have a better look at her.

I sat down on the couch, and told her to strip. She unbuttoned her white cotton blouse and shrugged it off, and then unfastened the waistband of her little black skirt, and let it fall to the floor. She had been prepared, had probably spoken with her friend Eva, because, she wore no underwear, and stood naked but for a pair of black patent heels.

I inspected her and was frankly delighted. Her breasts were tiny, but highly unusual, in that they seemed to consist entirely of aureolas, which jutted out so sharply that I had thought she had been wearing a bra. They were topped by nipples which just begged to be caressed. I did so, and got an immediate response, as they hardened, and Naomi moaned as if I had entered her pussy.

I turned my attention to her pubes. She had shaved carefully, and every vestige of hair was gone from her pussy. When I put my hand between her legs, she gasped aloud, and the wetness there seemed to increase instantly. I withdrew my hand and told her to turn around and bend over. She knew straight away what I wanted, and not only obliged me by bending over, but parted her legs slightly, and spread her arse-cheeks with both hands, so that I might see her anus. I poked an exploratory finger into the dark, cavernous depths of her obviously well-used arsehole, and she murmured with pleasure. I substituted two fingers for one and she wriggled in ecstasy -- it was quite clear that anal sex was no rare experience for my new recruit.

I took my fingers away and fetched her a resounding slap across the buttock.

'Did I do something wrong, Miss Renata?' she asked.

'No, my dear,' I said, and gave her no further explanation. I dressed her in something more appropriate, a red silk slip with spaghetti straps, and found her a pair of stiletto-heeled sandals, some long silver pendant ear-rings and an anklet to match, then took her down to the bar, where we were to meet Daniel in a few minutes' time. In the silk slip, she looked quite transformed, the jutting firmness off her little breasts thrusting at the thin, soft material. I gave her a critical once-over. 'You'll do,' I said.

We hadn't long to wait in the little Club bar before Daniel appeared, dressed casually. Naomi had seen him around, but hadn't been introduced, so I presented her to him, then we went back up to my suite.

'Do what you like to her, Daniel,' I said, sitting down again on my favourite couch, 'she's all yours.'

'But aren't you going to leave us alone, Miss Renata?' asked Naomi.

'Certainly not,' I retorted, 'I want to see you in action. I don't think Daniel is shy.'

Daniel grinned, and pulled Naomi over to the big bed. Kicking off his moccasins, he jumped up on to the bed, and patted the covers beside him, as you might do to invite a dog to join you.

She joined him readily, however, and tugged impatiently at his zipper, then struggled to release his semi-flaccid cock from his boxers. It was still impressively large, as I knew from first-hand experience. She showed that she was no stranger to the male organ when she licked his circumcised crown with her long tongue, causing him to grow instantly, then nestled closer to him, rubbing the sharpness of her firm young breasts against his rapidly growing erection through the thin silk of her slip. He grunted, and eased the straps off her shoulders, then held her breasts in his hands, marvelling at their highly unusual shape, with their swollen aureola and hard nipples, which seemed to grow further to his touch. She pushed him away and bent to her task, now taking his shaft wholly into her rounded lips, and sucking him, tonguing his glans as she came to the top of each stroke. He moaned his pleasure at her skills, as he pushed up the hem of her slip, revealing her shaven pussy. Obediently, she flung her legs wide apart, and he buried his head in her crack, lapping the length of her pink cunt with his tongue, seeking now her erect little clitoris, now the depths of her warm, wet vagina. Her moans indicated the approach of an orgasm she could do nothing to control, and it soon swept her into a world of pleasure.

But Daniel was looking for his own pleasure, and pulled away, then pushed a pillow under Naomi's arse, making sure she kept her legs wide apart. He took an admiring look at her gaping cunt, then, kneeling between her legs, slowly eased himself inside her, making sure she felt every inch of him as he penetrated her with his enormous rod. She was equal to him, and he felt the pinch of her cunt-muscles as she gripped him expertly.

As she lay back on the bed, her young breasts remained pert and erect, their strange swollen aureola a rampant invitation. I fell on them, and took them in my mouth, teasing their hard tips with my teeth, until she moaned still more, then I threw my leg over her and said, 'Let's see if you eat pussy as well as you eat cock!'

I let my centre sink onto her waiting mouth, and her tongue immediately found its way into the depths of my cunt. I pulled Daniel towards me ass she did so, and completed the triangle, so that he kissed me while fucking her, and all the while, she was lapping my eager cunt. I came in waves, as I know did Naomi, when she shuddered and let out a mighty gasp, then Daniel cried out that he was about to let go, and I held him as his hard body stiffened and he shot his hot, creamy load deep into Naomi.

'Oooh,' she groaned, 'I'd like that again, please!'

I looked for an excuse to punish her.

'Naomi,' I said, 'clients must never be subjected to demands. You must learn not to make them. For that, I will see that you are punished this evening. Now go and rest.'

That evening, Martina, Ursula and Amity had been called away to visit clients at a private party at the nearby mansion of a famous singer -- a very lucrative proposition for us, and Inge was still feeling under the weather, so Eva and I ate alone, while Naomi had food sent to her room while she prepared herself for what was to follow.

We were in the habit of dressing for dinner at the Club, as I liked to keep up a certain standard, and occasionally we would have surprise visits, anyway, so I wore a long black backless velvet gown, whilst Eva looked scintillating in a fishnet tube-dress, through which her rouged nipples jutted provocatively. I told her to show me her back, and, when she turned around, I could plainly see the raised red welts from yesterday's cruel whipping through the wide black mesh of her dress.

'God,' I said, 'you are wasted when we have no clients, Eva, you look wonderful!'

'I'm not wasted if I please you, Miss Renata,' she said, and at that point Naomi appeared, dressed ritually for the first time, in a long white, lace-trimmed negligee, her ankles and wrists cuffed with metal hoops, each shackled together. She was barefoot. She looked very pale, as we made our way to the library, where she was to be punished.

When we got there, I had Eva unfasten her wrist and ankle chains, and strip off the negligee. Her lovely, slim young body was naked before us.

'For you first time, I shall neither tie you up, nor shall I give you a choice of implement,' I told her, 'Now kneel!'

Obediently, she knelt in the centre of the floor.

'Hands at the back of your neck!' I ordered.

I went to the cupboard and fetched a dog-whip, which was a cruel-looking single leather thong, with a handle about eight inches long.

Naomi rolled her eyes at the sight of it.

'What?' I said, 'did you think I was going to use a feather duster? This is designed to hurt you, my dear. You know that, don't you?'

'Yes,' she whimpered, in a tiny voice.

'And you really do want me to hurt you, don't you, Naomi?'

'I-I don't know.'

'But you know that pain brings the true pleasure -- the real ecstasy, don't you?'

'I suppose so,' she said.

'You can say no, and go back to being a maid, if you want,' I said.

'Oh no, Miss Renata, I.....I.....'

'Well, then, it's simple, isn't it? You ask me to whip you -- to hurt you, if that is what you want, if you want to be like the rest of us.'

'Oh, Miss Renata, I want that, I really do, yes.'

'Then beg me for the whip.'

'Please whip me, Miss Renata, hurt me,' she gasped.

I took a pace back and tested my arm, the narrow thong snaking through the air with a sibilant swish.

Satisfied, I laid a first stroke across Naomi's pale young back, striking her just below the shoulder-blades. She flinched, and gasped, but didn't cry out. I took aim again, and this time put a lot more force into the stroke, lashing her further down.

'Oh, oh, Miss Renata! That hurt terribly!' she cried, 'it stings so much!'

'Wait till we rub salt in!' said Eva, who was sat on the sofa nearby, toying with her nipples through the mesh of her dress.

'Oh, no!' moaned Naomi, rolling her eyes, and I saw that I had raised a pretty red wheal across her back with my second stroke. The third, with the lash snaking around just above her slim waist, did better still, and, getting the notion, I made sure that the fourth stroke's very tip just crept around to the side of her breast. She cried out sharply at that, and I admonished her for it, and struck her hard across the buttocks, this time leaving a bright red welt. She writhed and started to moan, but I knew that she had passed a threshold, and nodded to Eva, who stood and came up beside her friend, as I threw down the whip.

Eva knelt beside her, and taking her head in her hands, kissed her tears away, then put her hand down to feel Naomi's slit. She looked up at me and smiled knowingly.

'She's wet,' she said, and together we helped Naomi to the sofa. Eva knew her place and eased Naomi's legs apart, while I knelt on the floor before her. Tossing my long dark hair over my shoulder out of the way, I buried my face in my new recruit's warm, moist crack. Her lips were swollen and puffy, and her prominent clitoris had emerged from under its protective hood like a spring bud, and was hard to the touch. When I flicked

at it with my tongue, she groaned, a quick little animal sound.

I ran my tongue, then right through her long furrow, from the little bud, between her lips, right down to her arsehole, which I extended with the fingers of both hands, until I could insert my tongue deep into its black cavern. I turned back to Eva, and she knew instantly what I wanted. In seconds, she had fetched me a long blue dildo, which I unceremoniously rammed into Naomi's arsehole.

'Oh, Miss Renata!' she exclaimed, and squirmed in ecstasy at the intrusion, the soreness of her stripes apparently forgotten.

But it was her cunt that now demanded attention. I dived back into her crack, and parted her labia, hands either side, then thrust my tongue deep into her sweet, commodious cunt-hole.

'Oh, oh, oh!' she cried, 'I'm cumming, I'm cumming!' and she bucked her hips, trapping my head in a vice-like grip between her legs, as she was overtaken by a thunderous orgasm.

That evening, I had never been happier to see Sergio return. He was back from his business trip.

'How's it been?' he asked.

'Come on, let's go to bed!' I said, for an answer.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers