RendezView Ch. 01

Story Info
Mr. Rye and the kinky scenes in suburbia.
9.3k words
4.38
39.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Chapter 01: The Introduction of Mister Rye.)

"Here we are sir." My driver nodded to me as he got out opening my door. "Will you be long?"

"It's hard to say Miles. I could be out again in five minutes, but if I'm not back after an hour, you may take the evening off. Just make yourself comfortable and enjoy a tape or something."

"Very good sir." He replied, settling back into the comfortable leather seat as I took a moment to pull my collar up against the mild drizzle of an early spring evening and admire the sight of an English garden beginning to bloom in the grounds of a well appointed house set back from the road where I stood before strolling up the gravel drive past a gleaming silver jaguar that seemed to guard the elegant doorway at which I rapped upon twice with the bold, brass door knocker to announce my arrival.

While waiting for a response, I turned down the collar and brushed some moisture from my leather jacket as footsteps echoed in the hallway beyond. The door swung inward, revealing a man in his mid-thirties clad in a very tight pair of shorts that sported an obscenely large rubber phallus which offered a charming greeting as he shook my hand.

"Pleased to meet you too" I grinned.

A smile that carefully looked both ways before crossing his face slipped away as he remembered his role for the night and he courteously took my jacket to hang in a small closet by the door while I admired his taut buttocks, securely locked into the skin-tight leather with laces which ran down each side. He turned and courteously appraised me through his dark brown eyes, thoughtfully pulling at a silver nipple ring, as his other hand beckoned me to follow him as he politely said:

"If you would allow me to show you the way; Madam is waiting in her domain."

"Please do." I replied and followed him down a short, tastefully decorated hall which led to a closed door, but in turning to another on my left, he opened it to reveal a flight of tiled steps leading down into a dimly lit cellar. A faint tap-tapping could be discerned, which grew louder as we made our way down, and small white lights set into the ceiling glowed onto a series of pornographic prints along the wall showing various scenes of hedonistic pleasure that promised satisfaction for a plethora of sexual tastes and as we arrived in the underground space, which was balefully illumined by a single red lamp that hung on a wrought iron chain from the ceiling, a small gold plaque on the wall facing me stated that:

'Nils Perversum.'

The source of the tapping sound was behind that light and from there issued an elegant contralto which spoke a single word: "WelCUM."

Emphasising the second syllable to create an ambiguity as to whether I was simply being received with courtesy or commanded to satisfy a sexual urge. Taking a chance that it was the former I simply thanked her and drew a sharp intake of breath as she approached.

She looked magnificent and knew it: Standing a head shorter than my 6' with her body clad in a black leather corset which bulged and strained to contain the sumptuous curves of her body that rippled with untold depths of power. Black latex stockings stretched along her legs, but revealed a creamy expanse of thigh before fading into the dark shadow between them. The red light reflecting in her eyes made it seem like a primeval Goddess had manifested on Earth to taste long denied fruits of the flesh and a smouldering expression of pent-up lust pinned me to the spot where I stood, enraptured by the erotic vision of her.46FF-40-44: The bare statistics of her bodily charms do inadequate justice to the sheer force of herpresence.

Her glance whipped across the man beside me as she bade him fetch some refreshment for us and he made haste back the way we had come to comply before she needed to enforce her command with the crop that kept beating a steady tattoo on her boot as those eyes returned to appraise the worthiness I had to be in such a presence as hers.

"Step closer." she said softly and I took two strides nearer then stopped at an imperious gesture of command from a hand spiked with blood red nails as I came within arms length. I now saw her eyes were icy blue. Perfect sapphires set within features as delicate as porcelain that seemed incongruous on such a woman. Her fingers trailed through her short blonde hair while she arrogantly stroked the crop over my crotch and along my torso until the point lifted my chin up.

"We have fresh flesh." she chuckled, patronisingly slapping my cheek softly before shouldering the crop and inspecting me as though I was some raw recruit on a parade ground. But it was the aroma of leather and a dusky perfume rather than khaki and blanco that assuaged my senses as she circled me, groping here and gripping there until I realised this was no drill sergeant, but a slave mistress making a prospective search before inkling one way or another as to purchasing the goods.

"Firm flesh," she breathed, gripping my each buttock with one hand; "all over," she added, pressing into my back as her fingers slid between my thighs to squeeze my crotch possessively for a long moment before running back and giving my arse a hard smack. "Are you prepared to entertain me?"

"Yes Madam."

"Be certain, for I shall not shirk from acting upon your body any desire I have and will not stop unless you cry out for mercy. Understood?"

"Perfectly Madam."

Moving round to face me again, she commanded that I remove my shirt and as my fingers began to unbutton it I heard her disciple returning down the steps behind me. Ignoring him I finished the task at hand, letting the shirt fall to the floor as she poured a healthy shot of cognac into two cut-glass tumblers.

"To pleasure." she purred, raising her glass as I echoed the sentiment and downed the fiery spirit with a flick of the wrist, feeling it boosting the adrenalin that was already fizzing through my veins.

We put our glasses back on the tray and her cordial demeanour vanished as she haughtily instructed him to set the tray down on a table in the corner and to pick up my shirt when he returned. Turning her attention to me with a sharp gesture at my crotch with the crop she barked: "Show me!"

I undid the top button and slid the zip down until my semi-erect cock hung its head shamefully before her intent scrutiny, while he tidied up the floor of my discarded garment and vanished into a darkly mysterious alcove.

"I certainly hope you can do better thanthis." she murmured contemptuously flicking the tip with the crop.

"Kneel before him worm and make thatthing worthy of me with your tongue." she ordered him as he reappeared.

Kneeling without hesitation, he began to run his tongue over the tip which twitched in response at the delicate touch.

"Ohhh he likes that." she breathed. "Worm is such a good cocksucker that I think he prefers it to licking my cunt." she added conversationally. "Do you know why I call him worm?"

"No Madam." I gasped, feeling his tongue slithering down the stiffening shaft to tease around my balls.

Her little finger waggled derisively behind his back as a cruel burst of laughter offered the derogatory opinion to his endowment and I felt my cock standing attentively over his face while he licked the soft spot under my balls. The torrent of mirth cut off abruptly as she gripped his hair and pulled his head back.

"Nowsuck on that cock." she hissed into his face before pushing it onto my throbbing rod.

I felt it hit the back of his throat and I threw back my head as a bolt of ecstasy tightened my balls. Gasping with pleasure while she pushed and pulled his mouth deeper until he began to slobber uncontrollably over the hot meat. Lewd sucking sounds mingled with her exhortations to; "suck it all the way... take every inch...come on worm, suck that fucking cock."Her colossal breasts heaved temptingly within hands reach, but I kept them by my side as he gurgled on the full length of hot cock throbbing in his throat.

"That's the way." she urged. "Gag on it you dirty little fucker. Choke on it. Go on, eat him up."

After several more minutes of watching those two titans fighting to escape their leather confines and feeling the drool of his labour starting to splatter down my thighs I could feel my control slipping and she could tell from my ragged breathing that I couldn't take much more of this. Relenting her assault for a moment to let him gulp a lungful of air, she demanded he crawl around behind me and I was obliged to put my hands on my knees and bow respectfully before the Queen of this domain.

Having not the choice, or, truth be told, the desire to refuse her, I did so and felt his warm breath tickling me most intimately as she strode around us to the wall and came back to wrap a thick leather collar around my neck as I rested my head on the generous swell of her belly. Then came the tap-tap of her crop on one, then the other cheek of my arse as she told him where to kiss, lick or suck. The thick, musky scent of her sex wafted over my distended nostrils as I gasped for air, and my tongue surreptitiously slid out in mimicry of his as it rimmed me beautifully. The fully distended member throbbed as though it divined a source of water, but rather it was the proximity of her sexual charms and the way his tongue tip burrowed between my spread cheeks which enticed the reaction.

She then trailed the crop up my spine and down my chest until the tip rested under my balls, demanding more effort on his part. Lifting my head up by the hair and pushing back at the same time so I was pressing back onto his face. This forced him back onto his haunches while forcing his tongue further inside me until I was squatting uncomfortably on his face and trying desperately not to overbalance.

"Now." She hissed vehemently. "Get your fucking tongue working all the way up there you dirty little arselicker!" Then giving my balls a couple of good cracks with the crop which brought tears to my eyes, she demanded I use a hand to stroke my cock. Her eyes gleamed with a feral lust as she watched our lewd display, and taking a length of chain that hung from her waist; she attached it to my collar and held it taut to help me stay on my feet as she placed a boot on his chest.

"Tell me." she insisted. "Is his tongue doing a good job?"

"Yes Madam." I gasped as I felt it wriggling within the steamy confines of my cheeks.

"It had fucking better be." she said, emphasising her control with a stamp of her booted foot which brought a muffled groan from him as he struggled to comply with the kinky demand. "Come on worm, I want to hear your fucking tongue slurping deep in his arsehole." The leather clad bitch then began smacking my balls with metronomic regularity to encourage my stroking hand in a greater effort. "Show me some spunk you wanker," she cried "I want to see my boot covered in your cum."

I fixed my gaze on her heaving breasts and willed them to burst free as my fist flashed along the bulging shaft that was dripping precum onto her shiny black leather boot. A sly smile crept across her lips like a cat stalking a mouse and she jiggled my swelling balls teasingly.

"You want these big tits?"

"Oh God yes Madam," I breathed. Pumping harder at the thought of getting my hands on that flesh.

"Give me enough spunk and Imay let you play with them," she promised, seductively licking her lips as she gave my taut sacs another hard slap which was enough to send a clear stream of juice splattering across her foot.

"Use both hands and pour it out," she crooned.

Using one hand at the base to squeeze tightly and the other just behind the head, I managed to direct the flow downwards as a thick stream of spunk cascaded down her boot and dripped onto his chest.

"Good boy," she whispered as though I was a favoured dog doing its business in the right spot. The humiliating feeling was swept aside by the torrent of pleasure which gushed over her boot again until the shiny black leather had become a gleaming white pool, and when it subsided I dared to look up to see if it had pleased Madam.

"That'll do for starters," she allowed. "Stand back. I want the worm to lick my boot clean."

I did so and inadvertently trod on his outstretched hand which brought a yelp of pain from him and an ironic laugh from her as she demanded I stay exactly where I was as he tentatively stuck his tongue tip into the sticky mess.

"Suck it up worm," she ordered. "Drink that juice up and swallow it."

His features contorted in the pain from his hand, although he nevertheless did as he was told. Making noises like he was getting the last drops from a milkshake as the slimy sauce went through his puckered lips until he could reach no more. She pushed him contemptuously aside with her foot and pulled me towards her with a sharp jerk of the chain.

I heard him sigh with relief as his hand was freed while she effortlessly forced me to my knees and exhorted me to finish the task of cleaning her boot. It was another demonstration of her power as I'm not a small man by any means, weighing in at 160lbs, but in her hands I was a leaf at the mercy of a storm force. Compelled by her will to go where she desired.

"Lick it all up, but keep it in your mouth." She warned, as my tongue wiped the remaining strands of spunk until her boot shone darkly resplendent once more.

"Wipe the floor clean with your tongue worm," she ordered him, pulling me to my feet. "Then lick my other boot clean too." she added before crushing me in a passionate embrace with a long, searching kiss. Expertly sucking the spunk from my dripping tongue as I wrapped my arms around her while she held my arse in an iron grip as our lips danced with desire for more pleasure. Feeling the heat from her sex aroused the libido in my trapped loins which pressed against her and brought an involuntary moan of lust from her as our kiss deepened. Swapping the spunk back and forth around our rolling tongues until the juices dripped from our lips. Her palm collided with my arse in a stinging slap that ricocheted off the walls and, as her fingers delved into the slippery crease, I ran my fingers over the hot flesh between the laces that held her corset, criss-crossed down her spine to the fulsome swell of her beautiful, big arse as we continued to feast on the creamy treat.

The Goddess became a wildcat as the cum slid down her throat and her finger pushed my ring open, then another forced its way up to begin fucking me as she humped her crotch onto my cock as it grew more responsive. Her heavy breasts beat against my chest as our breathing became frantic with passion until she growled deep in her throat pulled us apart with the chain in her hand that still held the crop to remind me exactly who was in charge.

"Open your mouth," she gasped.

I did so to show her that every drop had been given and she smiled contentedly before glancing down to see that worm had done as he was told.

"Now suck my fingers clean." She told him, fastidiously holding the hand which had gripped me so firmly moments before down to him.

He reached up and hungrily took each finger into his mouth as she looked back at me.

"A good beginning." She conceded. "But it's not how you start, its how you finish." She smiled wickedly and beckoned the grovelling figure at her feet to follow her as she pulled me hobbling with my trousers around my ankles to a low, padded bench, not more than 3' off the floor, and ordered him to remove my shoes and trousers.

After finishing that simple task, she pushed him back towards the bench facing me and ordered him to lay back on it with his arms stretched out behind his head on a piece of wood that had two curves conveniently positioned for them. She then lowered the top half which was hinged and had corresponding curves that matched the bottom half to form a secure hold on his wrists in a set of stocks, affixed to the end of the bench where he now lay supine with his feet on the floor.

"Kneel on the floor there," she directed, pointing at his feet with the crop. "Start getting that thing wet for me," she went on, tapping the end of his fake phallus.

I knelt and commenced to lick the bulbous tip of that dildo as she straddled his face and began roughly rubbing her crotch into him.

"Take a good, deep sniff you filthy little worm," she urged crudely, grinding her crotch over his nose. "And take more of that big dick in your mouth you pathetic wanker," she demanded of me, as I struggled to fit it between my lips. Leaning forward to try and comply, I felt her hand on the back of my head, pushing hard to force my lips around it. "Suck it you useless fucker," she hissed, "swallow it."

I tried desperately to breathe as I felt it gagging my mouth, but her hand was unrelenting in pushing me onto its thick, rubbery tumescence.

"Use your tongue to make it wet. Come on you kinky bastard, I want to see you drooling on that big, black cock."

Spluttering and choking I felt the enormous girth stretching my lips as it filled my mouth completely and a quick burst of agony ripped through me as her fingers twisted cruelly in my hair to ensure I was firmly where she wanted.

Through watering eyes I glimpsed his tongue, vividly pink, sliding around between the bulk of her thighs as she continued to ride his face.

"Smell my cunt worm." The bitch persisted, squirming onto his nose. "Let me hear you breathing deep in there."

Snuffling like a pig after truffles, he bravely carried out her order until I figured he must be breathing through his ears.

Hoping to figure out the trick before I choked on the thick protuberance being forced upon me by her demanding hand, I continued drooling over the phallus until she abruptly pulled my head up and ordered me to fetch a bottle of oil from another table to the side of the frame.

"Undo the crotch with your teeth worm." I heard her say in making my way to the table where a variety of objects met my eyes. The bottle stood next to an evil looking set of nipple clamps and with a shudder I picked the bottle up. Looking back, I saw him shaking his head in a desperate attempt to unpick the lock on her hidden treasure but she merely laughed and deliberately mistook the gesture for a refusal to obey her command.

She stood and pointed behind me saying. "Fetch the #4 whip." As her fingers curled around his nipple ring and pulled it delicately in administering an exquisite pain.

"You will learn not to refuse me worm." She chided softly, rolling the ring around to make him squirm helplessly. I guessed that the object in question was fourth from the left in a row of ten different implements for the purposes of pain/pleasure and picked a short handled whip that had a multitude of leather strips dangling patiently in readiness. I walked back and saw how she was stretching his nipple up, smiling with pleasure at his writhing body.

"Give me the whip and pour some oil over his cock." Came her next order, to which I readily complied and winced as it swished through the air as she swung it threateningly over his exposed chest. The first crack came as the oil slipped down the big, black phallus which swung alarmingly, spattering oil over us. His back arched and a squeal flew from his lips like a scalded cat, and then went up an octave as a harder one exploded onto his twisted teat. Red welts crossed his chest like the lines of Nazca as she flailed him ten times unmercifully before stopping to observe me coating his phallus with the oil.

"That will do." she said. "Now, fetch me a small blue tube from the table."

Returning hastily, I spied the tube resting next to a pair of solid steel handcuffs, but before I continue my perusal a sharp command of; "Hurry it up!" Brought me scurrying back to where the sex-mad Madam was sliding her fist up and down the phallus which seemed alive as it glistened in anticipation of her close attention. My more modest endowment throbbed jealously as she took the tube and squeezed out some clear lube onto her palm before bending from the waist to smear it over his chest as he sighed with relief. I couldn't take my gaze from the magnificent sight of her arse presented before me and knelt with a silent prayer of thanks at her command to complete the task her worm had failed in.