Rendezvous

Story Info
A day collar pierced and a bathroom rendezvous.
1.6k words
3.94
16.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally come when my delicate neck would match my beautiful wrists; I was to have the pleasure of being pierced with my day collar. The excitement building up inside me was truly unbearable. I wanted so desperately to have a physical, permanent representation of who I was, an owned submissive. I stood trembling as the base of my throat was marked for the incision. The piercer asked me if the placement was straight. I did not even look for myself. I turned my body to face my Dom, for his approval, having complete trust in him. Ultimately, this piercing was to be pleasing to him, so whether I thought it looked right or it was placed where I wanted it to be did not matter.

I lay down in the chair and lifted my chin high. My Dom stood in front of me keeping his eyes on my face. I could feel my consciousness slipping away already but I attempted to keep my attention focused on his stare. I mouthed that I loved him and he sweetly winked and smiled at me. I could feel a wave of warmth flow through my veins. I adore him so deeply. I cherish being owned by him, and this piercing symbolized his collar on me.

I closed my eyes in anticipation for the needle to be pierced though my flesh. I love the sensation of being pierced, the adrenaline rush, the manipulation of my skin, exerting absolute control over my body while my mind drifts into a euphoric state. I took a deep inhale, and felt the needle stick into me. I winced. I did not realize that the skin at the base of my throat was so tender. I shut my eyes tight and squeezed my fists together. I stayed perfectly still and quiet as my skin was pulled and my jewelry was inserted. I opened my eyes lazily and looked over to my Dom. He stood there, leaning back against the door with his arms crossed in front of his chest studying me. I could not hold my attention on him for very long before an exhaustion washed over me.

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths savoring the warmth and relaxation I felt from the needle. I then felt my Dom’s hand on my thigh. He dug his fingernails into my skin and dragged his hand down the length of my thigh. If I could move, I would have jumped with how good he felt; instead I could feel my clit throb with how much I desired him. Even in an almost incapacitated state I lusted for him. I was secretly hoping for the piercer to leave us alone for a few minutes so my Dom could touch and caress me in my fragile state. Unfortunately, the heat and connection between us was incredibly evident, so he stayed with us as I regained my strength to stand.

My Dom and I left and went searching for a place to have dinner that was dark and intimate. I was having difficulty walking and was still a little weak and dehydrated. We sat down in a quaint restaurant that was lit with small candles. I do not have the opportunity to eat out with him very often, so I felt like a giddy child, like a happy pet being out with him. Naturally he ordered for the both of us. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him take charge and decide for me, I felt so taken care of and protected by him. Although we were hungry, food was not what our minds had been focused on. We sipped red wine and feasted on a beautiful meal of raw oysters, a selection of cheeses, fruit and breads and marinated olives and sautéed brussel sprouts. It was perfect, and delightful. I could feel my Dom’s shoe slide up my calf and I could hardly think straight. I looked down and my vision became unfocused. All I could process was how much my body ached for his touched, and how consumed I felt by it. After we finished off every bite of our meal and sipped that last of our wine, we both collected our things and walked casually toward the back of the restaurant. We ducked into the small, individual restroom without being noticed.

We closed the door quickly behind us and swift into his arms I went. He held me close to him as he kissed my mouth deeply. I moaned quietly as I allowed by body to sink into him. He pulled my face away and stared intensely into my eyes. He drew my face toward him again and kissed me passionately. I could feel myself swoon with desire and my legs were trembling. He pulled my face away again. My eyes took a moment to open and focus on him. It seemed my Dom needed my mouth on his, but couldn’t get enough of admiring my face. He told me to unbutton his shirt. Nothing is more erotic than undoing the buttons of his shirt revealing his delicious chest. I could feel my hands shaking as I struggled to unbutton one after the other, and then I placed the palms of my hands to his chest. I could feel his warmth and his heart beat through his shirt into my hands. I longed to touch him. I felt my heart pound through my own chest competing with the beating of his. He turned my body around and I was facing the mirror while he held me from behind. I dropped my head back and through half open eyes, watched as my Dom wrapped his arms around me. He ran his hands over my breasts, across my stomach and pulled me close to him. The passion in his eyes and in his touch engulfed my soul. If he wasn’t holding me tightly against him my knees would have given out.

He turned me around and he stood on top of the toilet. His cock was then level with my face. He told me to undo his pants. I felt my smile wide on my face; I was more than eager to obey him. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down. I tried to contain my excitement. I pulled his pants down his legs. I looked back up at him. He nodded his head, and I understood that I was allowed to pull his briefs down. I stood there, staring at his hard, throbbing cock inches from my face. He told me to suck him. I hungrily opened my mouth and swallowed his cock down my throat. He felt achingly smooth against my tongue. I sucked him so hard, needing for him to fill my mouth. I raised my hands and grabbed his ass pulling his body toward me. He almost fell off balance from how ferociously I sucked him. I began to bob my head up and down his shaft, licking him wildly within my mouth. I could hear my Dom struggling to keep his moans quiet. There is nothing sexier than the way his body responds to me; how he moans with delight and his body writhes with pleasure. It makes me crave him more.

He pulled my head off of him and began to unbutton my shirt. I looked up at him adoringly, melting under his hands. He unhooked my bra and pushed it up so my breasts were exposed underneath it. He pulled me close to him, and held my breasts firmly together. I followed his lead and pushed my soft breasts around his hard cock which was still glistening with my saliva. I arched my back and began rocking my body, fucking his cock with my tits. It was so fucking hot. It was only a short amount of time before he commanded me to suck him again, and he came generously in my mouth. I sucked every drop of cum from him. I love the way he tastes. I cherish his warm juices that filled my mouth and dripped down my throat. I tenderly licked him and cleaned him like the sweet cock sucking kitten that I am. I loved serving him. I felt such pleasure and arousal from pleasing him, and lucky that my mouth and my hands could touch his body. We heard someone knock at the door. I stopped suddenly terrified to move, unable to process what I would do if we were caught in our compromising position. In that moment where I was incredibly aware of our surroundings and was standing completely still, my Dom broke my concentration by grabbing my face and kissing my lips deeply, telling me that he loved me. Whenever his lips are pressed against me or his eyes are penetrating through mine, or even when I feel his slightest touch, everything around me just fades away and the only thing my body can sense is him.

We got dressed and gathered out things. After taking a few deep breaths to ease our heightened arousal, we walked out of the restaurant, keeping our eyes forward and our pace deliberate and steady. It was a beautiful evening, both symbolic and powerful and incredibly sexy and mischievous. It seems any time that my Dom and I share together is special and memorable, but mostly it touches my heart in some way. His time with me is truly a gift. For me, our experiences together are exceptionally powerful and erotic and I love being devoted to making them just as meaningful and pleasurable for him.