Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face lights up as he burrows his hand into her hair again, using it to pull her harder against him. Her core begins to pulse with climax, tightening around him like a vice sending them both over the edge. They collapse together on the carpet, books and cushions coating the floor around them. She reaches for a random novel and her snicker rapidly turns into an all-out belly laugh. He grabs it from her grasp and reads the title out loud.

"Recipe for Temptation by Maureen Smith." She snickers again.

"Seems like we picked a pretty appropriate section to have our rendezvous." He teases, tossing the cheesy erotica to the side.

"It looks like we might have," She points to the ceiling. "Considering we likely just gave that sweet old man a heart attack." A puzzled look crosses his face and he casts his eyes upward, immediately spotting the old style video camera surveying the top floor. She covers her mouth with her hand, hysteria spilling through her fingers as tears roll down her cheeks. He pauses for a minute, his expression serious.

"Think we could get a copy of the tape?"

12