Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew this was her signal to put my cock deep inside, but I wasn't going to make it that easy. I began the easing of the hip movements and concentrated once again on her nipples. I moistened them generously with my saliva and then gently rolled first one, and then the other between my thumb and forefinger, gradually applying more pressure. Her nipples were as erect as my hard on and her whole upper torso responded to the action. Occasionally I would pull her nipples outward, elongating even further their erectness.

Jane's hips were gyrating in a mock fucking motion. She wanted me inside and it was time to comply. I slid the shaft of my penis downward to where I could feel the most wetness. It was the perfect place to enter her, and even though we were both still on our sides my cock found its home without hesitation.

There is nothing, for me, quite like the feeling of initial penetration. Being inside Jane was like being home and I rolled her over to her back so I could gain maximum penetration. She was so hot, so wet, and so fuckable.

"Fuck me, please fuck me, I want it all," were her words. "Oh God, I want... I need to be fucked. Fuck me, fuck me fuck me."

She was really into the moment and I could sense that her words were a prelude to her orgasm. Sure enough, the quivering sensation of her orgasm began shortly thereafter.

With Jane I considered myself lucky to be able to sense not only her orgasms, but also their onset. It makes it so much more pleasurable for me when I can be an active participant. Some women's orgasms were almost imperceptible, but not Jane's. Not only were they volcano like, she could have them over and over under the right circumstances.

Jane's timing with the oral had been perfect. I had a tremendous hard on and her well-lubricated pussy encouraged me to keep pumping. I raised my body and thrust myself in as deeply as I could go. You could feel her body respond with every thrust. She wanted it fast and hard and I was going to give her exactly what she wanted. I was going to seek out the next orgasm that I knew she needed in the worst way.

After several deep thrusts I eased my pace and withdrew my cock to the point of almost exiting, then I slowly slid it back in. I repeated this sequence several times and again her tongue told me what to do. She liked it deep and right now she wanted it deep and hard as another orgasm was building. I could sense the tightening of her vaginal muscles and responded by urging her on to eruption. This time her whole body quivered as she came and cried out my name simultaneously.

"Oh fuck Tres...you are good," came the whimper. "God I needed that!"

"Me too," I replied. "But now it's my turn."

I gently slid my legs over hers so that mine were on the outside. Using a little pressure I forced her legs closed and felt her pussy tighten around my cock. This provided maximum contact and stimulation and it wasn't long before I could feel my own orgasm building. God it felt so good to cum inside of her. The orgasm lasted for quite a while and I pumped my hips until I had released every last drop into her grateful pussy.

I raised my head from her lips and could see tiny tears in her eyes. She pulled my face to her neck and whispered, "I love you Tres, and I am so lucky to have you. I cannot tell you how you have brought me to new sexual and new emotional heights."

That last statement caused my mind to wander to my plans for tomorrow. I couldn't help but think about how Jane would respond to Kerry and tomorrow.

I slid my self from on top and snuggled close to Jane's body. Her fingers reached down and touched my cock now dripping with our combined juices. She put first one dripping finger in her mouth to taste and then the other in mine.

"I never thought I would find my own juices so sensual, but I do," she said.

This was a new experience for me as well and before I could say anything more she said, "I have always wondered what another woman would taste like. Someday we are going to have to find out together. Remember how I told you that I would like to be kissing you while another woman sucked your cock, or vice-versa? We're going to have to try that sometime."

I smiled and thought to myself that maybe my timing had been perfect.

We dozed for what was probably and hour and when we awoke the sun was beginning to set over the lake. It was a beautiful sight, one for a postcard. I knew it was time to get up, so I planted a little kiss on Jane's cheek, rose, and headed for the bathroom.

The shower was immense. It had a large frosted glass shower door with a tile wall opposite. The showerheads, yes all five of them, were to the left and the wall to the right was all glass from floor to ceiling. There was no need for a curtain or blinds as the window overlooked the pine forest below and the foothills of the mountains above. It was quite breathtaking.

I took a long hot shower. It felt incredibly refreshing and provided some badly needed rejuvenation after having had "my brains fucked out." This was only the beginning I told myself, but now we need to get dressed and go out and do some grocery shopping.

I dried off and wrapped in my towel approached the bed where Jane had dozed off. I shook her gently only to find that she had been "playing asleep". She jerked the towel from my waste and in one motion grasped my cock in her hand. Her touch elicited the desired response and as she bent over to take me in her mouth I said, "No, no, we don't have time for that just now."

If I hadn't stepped away I know in a couple of seconds more I wouldn't have been able to.

"Come on, it's time to get dressed. We need to buy some groceries for the weekend," I said.

Reluctantly, Jane rose for the occasion and headed to the bathroom. While she showered, I dressed and headed downstairs to explore the parts of the house I hadn't seen. I was truly proud of myself for having found this house. It couldn't have been more perfect. It was the perfect place to entertain and at the same time the perfect place for a romantic get away.

The house basically consisted of three bedrooms, the master with its own bath and a shared bath for the other two, the living area and kitchen, and another downstairs bathroom complete with separate shower and tub. The outside deck functioned like a separate living area. The two fireplaces complemented the decorating and I could imagine that tonight we would either end up on the deck in the hot tub or snuggled up in front of the fireplace in the living room. Storm clouds were building over the mountains and I could feel the temperature dropping, as the sun was moving lower towards the mountaintops. I was imagining that it might be a nice night for a fire.

Footsteps on the wooden stairway interrupted my thoughts. I turned to see Jane coming down the steps dressed in a white sweater and short navy blue skirt. The outfit, accentuated by open toed high-heeled sandals, complemented her lovely figure. The sweater was just tight enough to be accentuating without being too provocative. Her perky nipples told me that she had obviously neglected her bra

We headed out the door and to the store.

It was interesting that we should be grocery shopping together. In a fictitious way this was how we met. In one of her first letters to me Jane had described us meeting casually in the produce section of a supermarket. There she had nonchalantly brushed her hand against my thigh while reaching for some vegetables followed by her breast gently, almost imperceptibly, touching my shoulder. I remember her asking if I would have introduced myself. I don't remember my exact reply, but I do embarrassingly remember that it was pretty lame. Now we were heading to the store together, something we did every time we got together. I suppose it was kind of like our own little celebration. We easily could have eaten out in a restaurant, but that was not our style when we had only a few days together.

The grocery shopping took about forty minutes as we casually shopped through unfamiliar surroundings. Afterwards we headed back to the house in what was now total darkness. There wasn't much moonlight as the rain clouds had now settled over our area. Just as we arrived back at the house the raindrops began to fall. Our timing could not have been more perfect. A few minutes later and we would have gotten soaked.

The thunderstorm produced a spectacular light show. Every now and then it would light up the darkness that was the lake below. It was quite impressive and the setting for a perfect mood in which to prepare dinner.

Jane set her purse on the table and after digging a little took out a couple of CD's, She walked to the stereo and put them in the disc player. I would bet a hundred bucks it was Kitaro. Sure enough in a few seconds the eerily relaxing music of Kitaro filled the room, a perfect accompaniment to natures light show.

I unpacked the groceries and put them away except for the steaks I was going to prepare for dinner. The deck was complete with a Weber cooker and when I first saw that I knew that I would be doing at least part of the cooking. I was a Weber fanatic and used it at home probably more than my oven.

Dinner was very casual. While I did the steaks, Jane prepared a salad and some fresh vegetables. It was a simple meal, but special because of the setting and the fact we were together. We toasted each other with a glass of red wine and thanked God for being so lucky.

"Life is good," I thought to myself.

During dinner the rain stopped. We went out on the deck, but the chill in the air made it less than comfortable. We moved back inside and I made a fire in the fireplace. Jane found a big blanket in the downstairs closet and spread it out in front of the fire. We sat down and for several minutes just stared into the flames holding hands and not saying anything. Somehow in a circumstance like this, things are best communicated by not saying anything.

We started up a conversation, which began to flow rapidly from one thing to another. Since most of our correspondence was through e-mail, most of our daily conversations were one way. When we got together they seemed to change to questions and answers. We seldom had the chance to ask one another a question and then get the opportunity of an immediate response. Now we were bantering like two teenagers at a sleepover.

We talked about just about everything under the sun. The time flew by and before long it was midnight. We had been talking for nearly three and one-half hours and neither of us had noticed. It had been a long day, for me especially, so I suggested we retire. Jane agreed, rose up, and then helped pull me to my feet. We headed up the stairs hand in hand just like this was an everyday experience. In reality it was but just in our own imaginations and in a very vicarious way

Jane retired to the bathroom. This was no surprise nor was what she would be wearing when she came out. I stripped off my clothes, headed for the guest bath and freshened up before slipping naked under the covers. Moments later out came Jane, dressed in the sexy peach negligee I knew she would be wearing. This was no surprise since this had become a tradition as the result of one of her fantasy stories. Every time we were together and only when we were together, she wore the peach negligee.

She climbed into the bed on the same side scooting me over to make room. I could feel her now firm nipples brush against me as she slid in next to me. She put her arms around me and gave me one of those inviting kisses that said "fuck me all over again, please" She could be so very proper.

I don't know if the next hour was part dream or mostly reality. I had crawled into bed alone so many times and yet Jane was always there with me. My dreams became the context for many of my letters and tonight was no different. The sex with Jane was incredible and many times when she made love to me in my dreams or in her letters she told me not to open my eyes for fear the moment would evaporate if I did. Tonight was no different and I drifted of into a comfortable yet restless sleep thinking only of my Jane.

This time when I awoke in the middle of the night I knew it was no dream. There beside me with her arms wrapped around me was my lovely Jane. She smelled of the sweet scent of sex and I smiled knowing that my dream had been real. This time when I drifted back to sleep it was deep and restful.

Part Two

We both slept well and when I awoke and glanced at my watch it was almost 9:00 A.M. Life with Jane was good and the pace much more relaxed. I lay in the bed for a minute just looking at Jane's face. I could feel her breasts close to me beneath the covers and once conscious of this felt my body being to respond. I told myself that today was going to be different, and that because of my plans for the afternoon I had better get myself out of bed and soon.

I slipped out quietly, so as not to disturb Jane, and headed to the bathroom to shower and shave. Thirty minutes later I was dressed and heading down stairs. Jane was just beginning to stir. I hurried my efforts to retreat downstairs because I knew if I didn't I would end up back in bed all over again.

I fixed us both a breakfast of fresh fruit, juice, and coffee and took my portion out to the deck to enjoy the morning sun. The house faced west, so the deck was cast in the shadow of the roofline, providing the perfect breakfast location. There was nothing to disturb my relaxation except the scent of the fresh mountain air.

Shortly thereafter, Jane, who looked radiant in her tank top and white shorts, joined me. She was wearing her running shoes so I anticipated that a morning walk would be in the works. It was now 10:00 and I had scheduled Kerry to arrive at 2:00 that afternoon. This gave us plenty of time for a hike in the foothills above the lake. We finished our coffee and headed out the door.

What a gorgeous location. The air was crisp and clean and you could feel the temperature warming as the sun rose higher. We both enjoyed walking so we set off on a brisk pace to explore the area. The conversation flowed easily and I found this the perfect time to tell Jane that I had scheduled a little surprise for her in the afternoon.

"I know how much you enjoy giving a massage, so today I have scheduled a little surprise for you. It is your turn to relax and I have hired a masseuse to come to the house to give you a massage," I told her.

"She comes very highly recommended and I think this will be a perfect way for you to relax and enjoy our surroundings before we make plans for the evening."

"Tres, you are so thoughtful. I love your little surprises and as much as I like giving a good massage, I never seem to have time for me to enjoy one myself. You know I really do enjoy a good massage, especially by someone who knows what they are doing."

We walked on for about forty-five minutes before turning around to head back. I think we could have easily ended up in California the way the conversation was flowing. When we were together like this we totally forgot about time and just enjoyed being together by ourselves.

When we arrived back at the house I was thirsty so I fixed us both a tall cold fruit punch. I was thoroughly stress-free, but thought a little time in the hot tub sounded relaxing. I stripped off my clothes and headed to the tub, drink in hand.

Jane was hungry, so she set about preparing a light lunch for the two of us while I spoiled myself in the warm swirling waters of the tub. It was a beautiful vantage point and I thought that I was glad I was in the hot tub and not in the cool waters of the lake. There were people out water-skiing, but most wore wet suits due to the cool temperature of the water. I was happy just sitting in the tub and relaxing.

Jane called, "Lunch is ready. Do you want me to bring it outside?"

I replied, "No, I am finished. I need to come in and get dressed anyway."

I toweled off and headed inside. I told Jane that I wanted to run upstairs and put on some fresh clothes before I sat down. I headed upstairs and quickly slipped on a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, a pair of sandals, and returned downstairs to eat.

We finished our lunch about 1:00 and I wondered to myself if the next hour or so of waiting might be a little awkward. When I had mentioned Kerry on our walk, Jane hadn't really said much so I don't know exactly what she expected. Since our relationship was about as open as a relationship can get, I figured I'd just spill the beans about the whole purpose of the setup if the conversation came up.

The opportunity never presented itself because just after my thoughts we heard a car pull up to the house. If this was Kerry she was almost an hour early. I went to the door and sure enough it was she.

She greeted me with a cheery, "Hi, I'm Kerry."

I responded, "Hi, I'm Tres. You're early. Come on in."

"Sorry," she replied. "I didn't know how long the drive would be and I didn't want to risk getting lost and being late."

"No Problem," I said. "Come on in and I will introduce you to Jane."

Kerry had a large duffle bag and a portable massage table. I sprang down the steps to help her with her stuff.

"Beautiful day," she said.

"It was a beautiful drive and I didn't have any trouble with the directions like I thought I might," she said as we walked inside.

"Kerry, this is Jane, your client for the afternoon," I introduced.

"Kerry, your job is to make Jane the most pampered woman in the world this afternoon."

Jane smiled a big grin and said, "Don't mind him, he's just a tease. Nice to meet you Kerry, I'm Jane. Since you are early can I get you something to drink?"

"Sure," replied Kerry. "I would love an ice tea or something cold."

"Coming right up," came the friendly reply from Jane.

"Can I help you with your gear while Jane gets your drink," I said.

"That would be nice," replied Kerry. "Where do you want me to set up?"

"I thought upstairs in the master bedroom would be the best," I said as I grabbed the bag and table and headed for the stairs. "I'll be back down in just a sec."

As I carried the table and bag up the stairs I thought Kerry was even more beautiful than the picture she had sent. Today, Kerry was dressed in a short tank top cut just above the midriff, slim fitting athletic warm-ups and running shoes. She was wearing a bra, and it was plain to see that although she was a very sexy woman, she was dressed conservatively for the task at hand. She had a professional demeanor about her. And, she had an absolutely gorgeous figure with perfect breasts quite a bit larger than Jane's.

I put her bag at the foot of the bed and placed the unopened table nearby and hurried back downstairs. Jane and Kerry had already struck up a conversation and seemed to be at ease with one another. They were talking about the house as Jane explained that I had found it on the Internet and that it turned out to be even more perfect than advertised.

We casually strolled around the kitchen, living room, and out onto the deck so Kerry could gain an appreciation for the view.

"Great place for a romantic weekend," Kerry said. "I assume that's why you are here."

"Exactly," said Jane and then went on to explain some basics about our long-distance relationship and the fact that we only had the chance to get together a few times a year.

"The massage is a nice surprise. I am into massage also, but don't really get the opportunity to be on the receiving end very often. In fact, I am thinking of attending massage therapy school so that I might have a new career opportunity to fall back on sometime in my future."

"It's a lot of hard work, especially at first," Kerry chimed in. "During school, your muscles can get really sore at first. You might not have as many problems as some since you apparently already do massages. A good school can be a very good experience, especially since you are able to learn new techniques from the different staff and other students. I personally really enjoy a good massage and seem to learn something new every time I have one. Shall we get started?"