Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deftly Kerry moved her weight from on top of Jane's legs, to in-between them. Jane responded by widening her stance allowing a more natural access. She was now thoroughly out of control and from my observation, very close to her first orgasm. That moment came almost immediately, even before I anticipated that it would. Jane was now thoroughly giving her body to another woman for the first time. The reality was that it had taken less than a minute of tongue action to bring on the onset. Obviously she had reached a highly stimulated state during the course of the massage.

As her climax subsided, Jane's eyes moved to catch mine.

"I bet you are enjoying this almost as much as I am," she said with a grin.

"I am," I replied. "This is one damned sexy experience."

"It is a little unfair for us to be here naked and Tres to be fully clothed don't you think," said Kerry.

"What do you mean," said Jane half jokingly. "I think I am the only naked person here."

With those words, Kerry rose up, stripped off her shorts and said, "Let's get Tres!"

The two women responded simultaneously and attacked me provoking a big laugh. Jane was pulling my t-shirt over my head and Kerry was attacking the belt and zipper of my shorts. I was on an even footing, clothes wise, in probably less than a minute.

"Nice cock," said Kerry after the short process. "Happy to see us too, I think."

"Yes it is," said Jane. "I should know from experience. And, he is really sensitive when you take him in your mouth."

Kerry needed no further urging and took my erect penis straight into her luscious mouth. Jane's response was an immediate big kiss on the lips. The mixed sensations nearly caused an explosion in my body.

Jane, cut short her kiss and whispered, "You have always dreamed of this haven't you?"

Indeed I had, and after nearly two hours of watching the events play out, I was as ready as I had ever been. I pulled Jane's mouth back to mine. This time her tongue was sending the familiar "I want to be fucked message," probing deeply and rapidly into my mouth.

I very gently urged Kerry off of my cock, and by grabbing her hand signaled her to rise to the top of the bed. She complied by softly sliding her body along side mine with her tits now reaching my chest.

I planted a generous wet kiss on her lips and said, "Thank you," I think that is just about the best massage I have ever watched."

"No need to thank me, it was and still is totally my pleasure. You two are very sexy and wonderful people and I look forward to being here for quite a while longer," was Kerry's reply.

With that she planted her own sexy kiss on my lips that more or less emanated the exact same message as Jane, "I want to be thoroughly fucked."

"Kerry I think we should see if we can get Jane off again, don't you?

"I agree," came the reply.

I rolled on my side putting my back against Kerry's tits and my arms around Jane. I started first by sucking Jane's tits and turning up the heat a bit. Next I positioned my right hand between her thighs to see just how wet this pussy was for myself. My finger slipped inside almost effortlessly.

While I was tending to Jane, I could feel Kerry sliding even closer to my body. I could feel her own wet pussy pushing gently yet firmly into the back of my ass. It was warm, wet, and ever so arousing.

While kissing Jane, I massaged her clit in rhythm to Kerry's movements behind me. Kerry was gently fucking my ass with her now very wet pussy and planting little nibbles on the back of my neck and the lobes of my ears. Her full luscious tits felt incredible pressed into my back.

Jane was simultaneously stroking my cock and the three of us moved in one motion enjoying the pleasure of each other's bodies.

I felt Kerry rise from her position and move to the other side of Jane. While I was massaging her clit with my middle finger, Kerry lowered her mouth to Jane's wet mound. Expertly, she inserted her tongue and I raised my finger to allow her more room. The sensation of being stimulated by my finger and Kerry's tongue was too much and Jane's body exploded in her second orgasm.

Kerry did not release her grip and seemed to know that if she kept up the activity that it might lead to another.

Expertly Kerry slipped her index finger inside Jane's wet pussy while keeping her tongue in place. I followed the lead motions of Kerry and massaged Jane's clit in a gentle circular fashion.

The efforts were taking their toll and Jane cried out. "Fuck me you two, eat my pussy, I want to be fucked and sucked like never before."

Kerry's reply was, "We are going to fuck you and suck you until you beg us to stop. Until you beg us to let you fuck us the same way. You'd like that wouldn't you Jane?"

"Yes, yes I want you to fuck me and then I want to fuck you back."

Her words ended with another quivering orgasm that racked her body from head to toe.

She could take no more and pushed Kerry and me away from her tremendously dripping, throbbing, and engorged pussy.

Jane took a deep breath and said, "Oh God, I need to recover for a sec. I've never cum like that in my life."

"Relax Jane," said Kerry in a very soothing tone. Relax and enjoy your feelings.

"Besides I would like to take in some of the action of Tres' cock. He looks like he's ready for a little of his own. Wouldn't you like to see Tres put his cock inside of me?" asked Kerry enthusiastically.

Jane never imagined all that had happened thus far, but the one thing she had thought about, that did turn her on, was the thought of watching me put my cock into another woman, right there in front of her.

"Kerry, I really do want you to fuck Tres. I want to watch his big cock disappear into your wet pussy.

"However, there is something I need to do first to make sure Tres has something left for me."

I knew what Jane was referring to and almost immediately felt her lips encircle my cock.

She sucked for a few seconds and then said, "Kerry come here."

Kerry put her head close to Jane's, and gently put her right hand on my engorged balls.

"If you suck Tres just until he is about to cum, but don't actually take it that far, he will stay hard for a very, and I mean very long time. It is something he wrote me about not long after we first started talking about sex and it is something I have learned to do with great expertise. You have to take it slow, even though he is the one often in a hurry," instructed Jane.

Kerry watched with interest. She was watching someone of championship caliber perform oral sex. Without even thinking Kerry said, "Damn, I wish I could have someone suck me like that. Damn, you are good."

"Here Kerry, enjoy."

Jane let my penis slide out of her mouth and Kerry replaced it in a single motion. Jane looked at Kerry and smiled. She knew she had me. A couple of more strokes by Kerry and Jane took over again in one fell swoop pulling my pampered cock deeply inside her warm wet mouth.

"He's just about there...............now," and she stopped sucking my rock hard cock, which was ripe with anticipation and just about ready to cum.

"Fuck him Kerry. Put that big wet cock in your pussy," were Jane's words.

Jane slid aside slightly and Kerry climbed on top of me.

"I'm so ready to be fucked," she said aggressively while simultaneously inserting my cock in her pussy.

Jane looked on with heightened enthusiasm. Gently and almost effortlessly she rose up on my shaft and gently, yet with just the right amount of force she lowered herself onto me to full penetration. Her athletic legs provided her with the physical ease to fuck me in a way I had never quite experienced. Jane could not resist the sight of Kerry's tits moving up and down and moved to position herself directly behind Kerry. While I was reaching up with my hands to feel Kerry's well-rounded tits, I felt my hands being replaced by Jane's. Jane expertly cupped and caressed Kerry's tits while Kerry continue to pump my cock. The dual sensation must have been incredible for Kerry and it wasn't long before the expected.

Kerry came with the emotion of a climax that had been slowly building throughout the afternoon. "Pinch my tits Jane", she urged as she came in pure unadulterated enjoyment.

It was indeed an erotic site to see two such beautiful women naked in front of me; one mounted on my erect penis, the other gently urging her companion on to her orgasm. For a first timer, Jane had certainly gotten into the experience and was enjoying every moment. I ventured to think that there has to be a little "slut" in each of us. I certainly didn't mean this negatively; I found it simply like the word "fuck" the only adequate way to describe the circumstances. From a purely sexual point of view, it certainly seemed to bring out the best in Jane, who was by now a most willing participant, actively seeking more.

Jane moved from behind Kerry as Kerry dismounted my cock and Jane, at Kerry's urging, exchanged places. This time it was my beloved Jane riding me with Kerry enjoying the pleasures from behind.

I heard Kerry ask, "How does it feel to be fucked and felt by another woman at the same time?"

"Go...od," came the almost incomplete word as Jane was now concentrating on her own pleasure. Kerry had now placed her head close to Jane's ear and was nibbling on her neck as Jane rode my cock.

I needed a change of position and signaled so to Jane by raising my hips. I wanted to be on top. Jane slipped off and rolled instinctively onto her back beside be. I rolled over on top of Jane and I could feel what had to be Kerry's hand guiding my penis into Jane's sopping hole. Somehow it seemed to signal the approval of the sharing process and certainly served to arouse my desire to climax.

I loved being on top of Jane where I could exercise maximum penetration. Jane loved a variety of positions, but knew that I must by now need a release. As I pumped Jane from on top I could feel Kerry stimulating my balls. Before long I could feel Kerry totally behind me grinding with me in the same rhythm. I have to admit her tits felt incredibly good rubbing on my naked skin.

The combination of senses and the memories of all that had taken place caused me to concentrate on the orgasm that was beginning to happen. I could feel the pent up desire release with one powerful spurt after another. While Jane didn't experience yet another orgasm, I could tell she enjoyed having me inside.

At the end of my climax I collapsed aside Jane and Kerry joined me alongside Jane on the opposite side. I planted a kiss on Jane's lips and shortly there after Kerry did too. Kerry's wasn't a romantic kiss, but more of a thank you, which were the words that came from her mouth shortly there after.

"No, thank you Kerry, and you too Tres, for the experience. It was incredible.

"Somehow, I think there was more to the planning of this than I already know," said Jane.

A simultaneous wink came from Kerry's face as if to acknowledge the truth. She went on to tell Jane how she and I had corresponded in preparation and to my surprise how turned on she had gotten just reading a few of our letters I had shared with her during the preparation. She told us both how greatly she admired our relationship and how privileged she was to share this experience.

We all began to chat in a relaxed fashion as the mood of the experience swept over us. As the room darkened, from the sun moving ever lower in the afternoon sky, I asked Kerry, "When do you have to leave?"

"I don't have any particular schedule in mind. Actually in all honesty, I don't very much like driving in the dark and would love to stay if I would not be too much of an intrusion."

Jane and I looked at each other and, "I was hoping you might say that," came out of both of our mouths at exactly the same time. I smiled and Jane giggled.

Kerry chimed in, "Besides, Tres still hasn't had his massage."

"Now that we have gone this far there are a few other things I might want to try before the weekend is over," said Jane.

"I'm feeling a little bit more adventuresome now that I have gotten some of my inhibitions out of the way."

As I began to wonder what ever that could mean, I felt another stirring begin in my loins.