Rendezvous at Hotel Martinique

Story Info
Marcel is entranced by beautiful, sad Alyssa.
1.9k words
4.42
22.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcel Montego walked out of the elevator and looked around the hotel lobby. There weren't many people around that time of the day, 10 o'clock on a Thursday morning. Most importantly, she hadn't arrived yet.

Walking past the sofas, couches and easy chairs laid out in the center of the lobby, he went over to the bar and ordered a martini with a twist of lime. He then brought his drink over to an easy chair and sipped it while waiting for her.

Thoughts of her ran through his mind, and brought a smile to his face. He was walking through the lobby on Tuesday, on his way to a meeting, when he caught sight of the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. Her golden tresses almost obscured her sensual, delicate features, seeing as she was in tears at the time. She sat on the very same easy chair he was sitting on now, looking so lost and helpless, like her world had suddenly collapsed around her.

Without really knowing why, he walked over to this beautiful, doe-eyed creature. It seemed so wrong, to have someone that lovely sitting there, alone, lost in her own tears. His heart went out to her, even though he didn't know her at all. He sat down on the easy chair next to her, not speaking, waiting until she acknowledged his presence. Slowly, he got her to talk, and she slowly, hesitatingly, revealed her story to him.

A lifetime of picking the wrong men had finally taken its toll on her. As she spoke, he learned that she had just left her latest lover. Or rather, he made her leave... callously kicked her out onto the pavement like yesterday's trash along with her belongings, leaving her high and dry, while moving his new lady in. A friend of hers let her move in while she hunted for a place of her own, and when he found her that day in the lobby, she had just come from seeking out her ex-lover. Apparently, while tossing her belongings out, he found her secret stash of cash and kept it, so she went looking for him at the hotel, where he worked, to try and get it back.

Marcel postponed his meeting, took her hand, and led her to the little Italian restaurant across the street from the hotel, where they sat and talked till closing time. He listened while she talked about herself, and shared parts of himself with her. He never once made a move on her, or made any demands of her, because he simply enjoyed being in her company.

When it came time for her to head home, he hailed a cab and paid her fare in advance, along with a generous tip. Opening the door for her, he wished her goodnight. She gave him a small smile and looked at him, before getting in. As he stood on the curb, watching them drive away, a tinge of regret washed over him, when he thought that he might never see her again. He shrugged, laughed self-consciously, and ran his fingers through his hair while shaking his head. It was probably better this way. Life had not been kind to her, and any moves he made at this point would seem as if he was taking advantage of her situation.

Turning, he walked back into the hotel and strolled through the lobby. He called the elevator, and while he stood there waiting, he thought about Alyssa. She possessed a beautiful, caring, loving soul, yet always managed to pick men who used and abused her. It seemed none of them saw past her physical beauty and chose to treat her as a toy— their plaything— to be discarded when they got bored with her. This angered him. Couldn't they see what he saw... her loving sweetness?

The elevator door opened, revealing its operator. "Good evening, Sir. Which floor?" he asked, nodding at him in greeting.

"The fifth floor please, Enrique," Marcel replied. He leaned back against the rear of the elevator and sighed, anticipating a restless night, with the image of Alyssa haunting his mind.

The elevator door was about to close, when who should come running breathlessly towards it but Alyssa herself. It made his heart stop in its tracks. Enrique saw her, and held the door open for her. Alyssa ran right into his arms, throwing her arms around his neck, shivering... she was shivering. He wondered why.

"What is it, Alyssa? Are you all right?" Marcel asked, concern showing all over his face. "I thought you were on your way home in that cab."

Alyssa looked into his eyes, uncertain, unsure. "I... I wanted to be with you, Marcel. Please don't turn me away," she whispered.

Marcel nodded to Enrique, "It's fine, Enrique. She's with me. The fifth floor, please." Turning to her, he said quietly, "Are you sure, Alyssa?"

Nodding, she mouthed the word 'Yes', before leaning her head against his chest.

Wrapping his arms around her, he noticed for the first time, reflected on the shiny, metallic door of the elevator, that her red skirt exposed the lush creaminess of her very desirable derriere, because she wasn't wearing any underwear. The sight aroused him further, and he was sure Enrique caught sight of it, even if he pretended not to.

When they got to his floor, Enrique tipped his hat at the departing couple. Marcel gently took Alyssa's hand in his and led her to his room. Opening the door, he flipped on the lights and held the door open for her.

"You don't have to come in if you've changed your mind, Alyssa," he assured her. "I'll understand, really."

Alyssa gave him a smile, and slowly walked into his room. "It's a beautiful room," she quietly commented.

"Thank you," Marcel replied, looking around, before walking towards the little dining area with a table and two chairs. He lit the candle, then held a chair out for her, not quite sure what else to do. "Umm..." he cleared his throat, chuckling self-consciously. "Would you like to take a seat?"

Walking towards him, Alyssa stood close to him, so close he could feel the heat emanating from her body. She wrapped her arms around his neck again, and tentatively pressed her lips against his, causing the breath to catch in his throat. She felt his lips part without any resistance, so her tongue dipped into his mouth and sought his tongue, kissing him deeply.

Tearing his lips from hers, he said breathlessly, "Don't start what you can't stop, Alyssa, because, oh god, I want you so much right now..."

"I want you too Marcel," came her soft reply. "Which is why I asked the cabby to turn around and take me back..."

"Oh Alyssa..." Marcel groaned, picking her up and carrying her to his bed, where they kissed each other fervently. Pulling her blouse over her head, he tossed it to the side. Her soft yet firm breasts were now revealed to him, and his lips flew to them, worshipping their magnificent beauty, licking, biting, and sucking them. Her moans of delight reached his ears, and he wanted more than anything to be inside her right now.

Standing up, he quickly undressed, then reached down and helped her out of her clothes. His lips now hungrily devoured every inch of her body, making her squirm with pleasure. They kissed and bit and found their way to her nether lips, already warm and moist from anticipation. Her scent seduced his senses, driving him wild. His tongue dove right into her, licking every which way, and he heard her cries of pleasure, encouraging him in his relentless exploration. When he teased her little nub she squealed. He had to wrap his arms around her thighs to hold her in place so he could continue inflicting his sweet torment on her.

Marcel heard her breathlessly beg and plead for their joining, and he finally gave in. Picking her up, he carried her to his balcony, and carefully set her down. He saw her looking at him, not quite understanding at first, but he wrapped his arms around her protectively, before plunging into her warm depths. A loud gasp escaped her throat, so he kissed her neck all over while ramming into her. The very real danger of her falling over the balcony, and the fact they were exposed to whoever happened to be watching, fueled the excitement of their lovemaking.

The full moon lent a cool, bright glow to the two naked, perspiration-soaked bodies mating passionately. Their moans and groans filled the night air. He with his arms around her body, relentlessly ravaging her willing pussy, and she with her arms around his, taking everything he gave, wanting more.

Down below, Enrique, who was on his usual break, looked up and saw them in the midst of their coupling. He smiled as he felt himself getting hard, thinking what a fool Antonio was for letting a woman like Alyssa go. He observed her peachy rump sitting almost on the edge of the balcony, and saw the profile of her gorgeous breasts. Such a beautiful, sensual creature she was. Very much aroused by the sight, he threw his cigarette down, went inside, and headed for the men's restroom.

Alyssa meanwhile, marveled at Marcel's stamina. He ground into her hard and fast, never missing a beat, while he ardently kissed her lips, neck and breasts. She wrapped her legs around him, lost in the moment. No one ever made love to her the way Marcel did, a man possessed. She lost track of the number of times he brought her to orgasm. There was an animal-like quality to his passion, and it excited her.

With one, final, hard thrust, she felt him shooting his seed inside her. Still holding onto her tight, he buried his face in the middle of her breasts and growled while he shot load after load inside her. She caressed his body, felt the perspiration covering it and saw the exquisite expression of ecstasy on his face.

Lifting her off the balcony, Marcel carried her back to his bed, laid her down and cradled her in his arms. He couldn't believe the hot, frenzied cravings she inspired in him. Already he wanted more of her. Stroking her face and her body, he kissed her forehead and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

So there he was, sitting in the lobby of the Hotel Martinique, at 10 o'clock on a Thursday morning, waiting for the one called Alyssa. He hadn't been able to get out her of his mind ever since she wandered into his life that fateful Tuesday. He had no idea why, but when he woke up the following morning, she was gone. He found a note she left on the nightstand, thanking him for making her feel whole and loved, if only for one night.

The thing was... he didn't see it as a one-night stand. He wanted to love her, take care of her, and wanted her to be the first person he saw every morning and the last person he saw at night. He wanted her. So when he got that call from her early that morning, he was elated. He rescheduled his meetings for the day just so he could be with her.

Toying with the rim of his glass, lost in thought, he did not see her approach him but when he lifted his head there she was... a vision of loveliness. She smiled happily at him, and extended her hand so he took it, stood up, and his lips found themselves on hers. He started to speak but she silenced him by placing a finger over his lips, shaking her head.

With her arm around his and her head on his shoulder, he led her to his room upstairs. There was nothing else to be said.