Rendezvous at Kuantan Beach Ch. 2

Story Info
He gives you more sensual times at the beach.
1.2k words
5
10.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
josl8
josl8
1 Followers

Driving past the long winding roads into rural kampung areas of Pahang is so enjoyable because of the vast and wide array of interesting scenes of Malaysian life that we come across such as fruit sellers, village folk going about their daily chores like carrying a sack durians on their shoulders, quaint kampung houses with some very artistically designed and some designed very frugally and practical in nature.. as we drive along towards temerloh, we come across a stretch of road which is lined by trees on both sides of the road and driving in the shade really is so cooling especially with the sunroof of my mercedes open to the cool windy afternoon breeze… if I was an artist, I would love the rural areas of Malaysia even that much more..so many things to see. I must admit that my love of the Malaysian countryside comes from my own childhood when I used to travel a lot throughout Malaysia with my parents and family members… you see, my father was army officer and consequently, I got to see a lot of Malaysia.

Driving past the soft rolling hills of the oil palm plantations on either side of the road, I turn to glance at you, my sweet tranquil beauty lying down beside me with the seat lowered in the reclining mode; I am struck by the similarity of your bosom’s curve with the soft rolling hills.. as your chest softly heaves when you breath in and exhale… as in wonder, it strikes me that your feminine curves are so representative of nature and even as I find solace and comfort in the rural beauty of nature… you are indeed my solace and comfort when we are entwined as one, in the sea of passion and bliss…even as the curves of the hills and the roads provide comfort to my eyes and my soul, so do your lovely soft curves fulfill all my needs… which is why I contemplate that a woman is truly heaven’s gift to man ~

Captivated, I caressed your thighs, softly touching your silky skin; you purr with pleasure.. emboldened by your propitious response…I move my fingers, gliding gently over your inner thighs, soft creamy flesh so lovely to the touch; my fingers making spidery strokes, moving close to your crevice but avoiding direct contact with it, teasing you until you murmur and sign with contentment…moving your own delicate fingers…you push your blouse aside to stroke your silky breasts, twirling around your sweet pinkish tanned cherries.. I envy your fingers as I have to keep one hand still on the steering wheel… how I long to do that which you are doing now….Ohhhh ~ flushed with unbearable yearning….you ache within your center of your being as the throbbing fire spreads, your swollen lips drips warm oral saliva…warm pungent juices, the aroma of which that causes in me a reciprocal hardening…. Oh, its sooo arousing…feeling my face grow flushed and the tempestuous fire spreading throughout my psyche….. you cross your thighs and trap my strong fingers with a hard squeeze and open your sleepy eyes with a soft stirring whisper...”darling…don’t tease me dear.. your scabbard craves for your steely blade…please lets find a quiet spot away from prying eyes…?”

Frantically, my gaze sifted around for some quiet sheltered spot to turn to….finally resting on a side road that led to a deserted orchard and led my car under some shady trees which had lower overhead branches which provided some cover for our modesty.. even as I turn to lock the door and put my auto transmission into parking mode…felt your hands on my jeans zip…and suddenly I feel sooo ohh soo cool…your fingers encircle me…..you grasp me…..you pull me free from the confines of cloth …your eyes glassy with burning fire…your knowing grin thrills and scares me somewhat….suddenly the sight of gleaming white teeth and the pink tongue both terrifies and yet also electrifies me ~ at several times, in the fervor of passion you have sunk your lovely ivory teeth ardently onto me… a solitary dewdrop of your saliva falls onto my loins as you amuse yourself with my erect limb which is by now rock hard and pulsating with terrible desire… from the pit of my stomach, I feel such a hunger for you. Despite my pleas, you refuse to do anything except amuse yourself with stroking my furnace…. Ohhh..i can hardly bear it… touching your bum.. I move my moistened forefinger to your other cavity…knowing full well how you love me to stimulate this other most secret of crevices before later stroking your hungry maw below… the pad of my finger..strokes, twirls and attempts to investigate you….you buck your hips…suddenly, you lift your head and bite me hard on my shoulders, realigning your warm, moist and wet lips just above my wet steely hard object of your desire… just when I can hardly bear it any longer….you lower yourself ever so slowly….impaling yourself on me, feeling myself slipping into you cm by cm… I almost cried out in frustration……my hands move to grasp your ass cheeks but still you refuse to go down faster… my breath comes in deep gasps as I murmur your name with endearments…. Ahhh….. you smile wickedly at me..enjoying the torture and the desolation that I felt without the snug fit of you encircling me… I feel so lost and abandoned and my features were contorted as I struggled to regain my composure but miserably failed…

Laughing at my predicament, you suddenly pressed down and suddenly I felt all your warmth and slipperiness … felt consumed totally by you and heaving a sigh of relief; I was surprised when you refused to move but instead, you chose to draw up very slowly, moving minute fractions unbearably slowly; causing me unbelievable stimulation……in a move of last resort, my lips encircled your left cherry through the opening exposed from releasing all the buttons…licking it tenderly and nuzzling against it until you began to shudder uncontrollably…and now it was my turn to tease you..my hands moving and gliding across your soft supple body under your blouse. Convulsing in a paradoxysm of delight, your momentum and strokes on me increases in speed and intensity….your eyes half shut, the smile no longer on your face as you grind yourself on me…the expression on your face so fiercely passionate as you used me mercilessly….your sweat falling in droplets of crystal fire….as you rode me urgently and aggressively pushing me down onto a reclining state whilst you shamelessly partook of me…devouring my flesh with your hungry mouth below…your mind no longer on the earth as you moved ever faster towards the nirvana that your could feel ever that much closer….and closer…

With a sharp moan and scream…I couldn’t quite make it out … your nails sank deep into my upper back…feeling your inner mouth convulsing, tightening and squeezing me so incredibly hard and the molten fire of your deep recesses scalding me…you finally drew your head back letting a long drawn out moan….like a horse rearing its head….before you finally collapsed in my arms…your face buried within my broad shoulder…..your breathing ragged and heavy….as you fell into a contented rest in my arms whilst I was still embedded deep inside you, bathed in your burning juices and grasped by your incredibly strong muscular lips….which continue to contract as the last vestiges of your orgasm begin to expire …. even as the coals of a fire slowly dying off in the night wind ~

My arms encircling you….kissing the top of your forehead and I cradle you lovingly as you lie atop me..the comforting feeling of your warm soft body against me…we fell asleep in each other’s arms…~

To be continued....

josl8
josl8
1 Followers