Rendezvous Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple meet again after a month apart.
1.3k words
4
7.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hadn’t seen each other in almost a month and the thought of how good it was made me wet. As my flight landed I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him touching my body. I got my bag and smiled to myself thinking about the toy, lube and extra batteries I had brought per his request. I’m sure the TSA agents enjoyed going through my bag. Once I was on the shuttle I called to let him know I was on my way, I was early, I hoped that he would find it to be a nice surprise. The shuttle dropped me off and I headed to our room. I was in my own little world imagining him answering the door naked. As I turned the corner heading down the final stretched of hallway, I heard the ding of the elevator and looked over my shoulder at who was getting off. There he was holding two glasses filled with strawberries and walking my way as he casually chatted with other folks that were on the elevator with him. As he walked towards me I could see him getting hard through his pants and I licked my lips in anticipation. We pretended to be random acquaintances as we continued down the hallway. Once to our room he slid his key in, the red light flashed indicating it didn’t work. He growled in frustration and said, “God I want you so bad.” He tried again, it didn’t work. Finally on his third try the door unlocked. He pushed the door open and quickly moved me and my suitcase inside.

He put down the strawberries, slid his hands around my waist, pressed me up against the wall and kissed me. The kiss was hard and deep and his tongue move expertly teasing me reminding me what other talents his tongue had. As he pressed up against me I could feel how hard he was through his pants and my hands immediately went there caressing and stroking him through his slacks. With his left hand he pressed me harder against him while his right hand went to my breast and started kneading it through my shirt. We both moaned in pleasure. Then we both looked at each other and could see the lust in each others’ eyes. I started to undo his pants but before I could finish he had me raising my arms to remove my shirt and he had moved me over to the edge of the bed. He started to remove my shoes and my pants sliding then off my legs leaving me on the bed in my white lacey bra and panties. As my hands frantically undo his shirt and worked to push his pants off he noticed a large wet spot on the front of my panties and the hunger for me overtook him.

He kicked off his pants and pulled off his shirt and within seconds he was pressed against me on the bed removing my bra. He kissed my mouth hard and then moved down and started sucking on my nipples. With one hand he fondled while he sucked, all the while using the other hand to pull off his boxer briefs letting his hard erection spring free. Then he moved his mouth to my other breast and assaulted that hard nipple while flicking my free nipple with his fingers. I could feel myself getting wetter and was inwardly begging him to move further down. Almost like he read my mind he started to move his mouth lower. Then in one quick movement he had his hands under my hips, pulled me forward to the edge of the bed, pulled off my panties off and kneeled in front of my completely exposed bald pussy. At the sight of my tight pussy glistening in my own juices in groaned and moved his mouth towards it. As he got closer I could feel his breath on my pussy and a small amount of electricity went up my spin as I thought about what was about to come.

With a large amount of control he took his tongue and ran it from my hole up to clit and started to flick it back and forth, I groaned in pleasure and arched towards him. Taking his hands he pressed my legs wide open and pressed his mouth over my pussy. He moved his tongue up and down before finally moving it in and out of my tight wet pussy. I shuddered as a mini-orgasm went through me and he started to move his tongue faster. I moaned in pleasure and squirmed beneath him as his tongue teased and manipulated my swollen clit. He looked up at me and with a gleam in his eye and a grin on his face he slid my body into the middle of the bed and kissed me as he pressed himself down on top of me. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue and I reached down to guide him into my pussy. He moved my hand away and took hold of his hard cock, as he kissed my mouth and ran kisses down my neck, he moved the head of his cock over my entrance teasing me. He nibbled my ear and then with one quick movement of his hips he slid into me hard and fast. He groaned as my tightness enveloped him and I could feel him trying to hold on to his control. As he started to pull out and then slide back in slowly I moaned at how good the friction felt. He filled me up completely and with each movement he rubbed against all my nerve endings filling me with pleasure. His rhythm picked up and my arms and legs went around him pulling him more fully inside me.

As he continued to slide in and out of me our pleasure continued to mount and with a quick movement he took my left leg and moved it so it was top of my right leg. My left hip was facing towards him and he continued to move in and out of my now slick pussy. The new position caused another small orgasm to ripple through me and he briefly struggled for control. With my legs together I was even tighter than before and the friction of his movement caused us both to groan in pleasure. Knowing that we only had a few more minutes before he was spent, he started to change our position again. This time we moved so that I was on all fours and he was behind me. He picked up his speed and the pleasure that he caused me had me arching my back towards him and whispering his name. I licked my fingers and reached between my legs and started to play with my clit. I started to tighten and he groaned and started to go faster. I picked up the speed on my own teasing and started to pinch and rub my clit in circles. He leaned down on top of me and as he slammed his hard shaft into me, he assaulted my hard nipples. He rolled them and pinched them and with each pinch my pussy tightened around him. In the final moments for us both he pinched and rolled my nipples between his fingers while my own fingers rubbed my clit in a hard circle. Then my pussy tightened one last time and clamped down on his cock as he slid in and out of me, my orgasm washed over me and I buried my face in the pillow as I arched and moaned with pleasure. Before my orgasm had ended his came and he grunted with satisfaction then with 3 more quick thrusts he was coming inside me.

As he slid off me onto his back on the bed and I rolled over onto my back we looked at each and we both grinned knowing that was just the beginning of a night that would be filled with many different positions and many more orgasms for us both.