Rendezvous Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet stepped into his kitchen and was awestruck, it was beautiful. It made her kitchen look like a Barbie kitchen. Cherry wood cabinets, black granite counters, a full island, stainless steel appliances, he had a huge Viking stove with the most beautiful backsplash she'd ever seen mosaic tiles made into bunches of colorful flowers.

"Paul, you kitchen is spectacular," she gushed.

"Thank you, but it wasn't me. I made those contractors work really hard to have this done correctly. Would you like something to drink, I'm sorry to say all I have is tap water, vitamin water, and wine?" She noticed as he opened his refrigerator there was nothing in it but a couple bottles of vitamin water, what looked like butter on the side and a couple of containers of take out. "I haven't been grocery shopping and to tell the truth I really don't cook."

Violet started to laugh she bent over his counter and laughed heartily. "I don't believe it, this gorgeous kitchen wasted on a man that doesn't cook. What a shame."

Paul laughed and just shrugged.

"I'll take a glass of water." Violet said still laughing.He pulled a glass out of the cabinet and filled with water. He handed her the glass. "Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome. I better go get those pictures before you think I have ulterior motives."

Violet raised an eyebrow. As Paul walked by her, he accidently bumped her and she spilled some water on her sweater. "Oh goodness, I'm a klutz," she said.

"No, it was me let me get a towel to wipe that off." Paul turned to retrieve a towel from the counter and as he turns Violet had moved closer. Close enough so he can smell that intoxicating perfume of hers, what is that, DKNY? "Let me get that," he says lifting the towel to her sweater. She looks up at him but he's not looking at drying her blouse he's looking into her eyes, there's this feral look in his eyes, a hunger and it's been awhile since Violet has seen that in any man's eyes for her.

Paul notices that his look is reflected in her own beautiful brown eyes, she wants him and she's going to have him. Paul moves in to kiss her, she's the perfect height for him, their lips touch and it's not like the kiss at Borders. This kiss is soft, sweet, tender, very tentative as if he's not sure she wants the kiss but he's trying to convince her.

But she does want the kiss, she wants to kiss him badly. Violet wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him in.

Paul knows it's time to go for it. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her into him, his hands make a downward journey to that beautiful round ass he's been waiting to touch again, and it feels better than it did the first time.

She moans into his mouth as he kneads her ass with those big hands. Violet feels his cock start to harden as they kiss and she thinks, the old ladies were right. This boy is packing a monster. Oh he felt so good against her, Violet's head was starting to swirl. He pulls back from her lips and she's left wanting more, she opens her eyes to see those smoldering green orbs of his staring at her intently. She can't look away, he's just absolutely gorgeous.

He pulls back a bit and lifts her sweater to see those beautiful bounties she has covered in navy blue silk, his hand lifts to caress her right breast. Her head lolls back and she moans at the intimate contact. Paul needs to taste her. He pulls her bra down and her breasts spring forth calling him, calling his tongue and his hands. He takes both hands and begins to knead her breasts. They are so soft and beautiful. He looks up at her again and notices her eyes are closed, lost in the sensation of his hands on her flesh.

Violet can't get over the feeling of his hands on her breasts, they're firm but gentle. He teases her a bit by pinching one of her nipples, "Oh!" She squeaks. Her eyes snap open and he's staring at her with a devilishly wicked grin. She smiles back and his head moves down as he captures one of her perky hard nipples.

He licks her nipples, making her body want more contact with his mouth and other things. He switches from the right breast to left trying his best to give each the attention it deserves. As he licks one, he kneads the other, flicking her nipples and generating a sensation through her entire body. Her eyes can barely stay open, her body is enflamed, her pussy dripping her essence. He puts his entire mouth over her nipple and begins to suck gently.

She's absolutely lost it and she knows that if he keeps doing this she's going to come right here on his beautiful granite countertops. She looks down and his eyes come up to reach hers, there is a yearning in his intense glare, of a man that wants to show her body delights that it's never imagined.

"Oh, Paul" She moans almost incoherently.

"Yes love." He says as he lifts his mouth from waiting breasts.

Paul knows what he wants and he wants to make her his in every way possible.

Violet's body is sheer wonder of his ministrations. She's never felt this way just from a man sucking her breasts, her co-worker sucking her breast, her mind screams. "Stop," she screams and pushes him back, "please stop doing that."

He looks up in total and utter confusion, "what's wrong? Am I going to fast? Am I doing something wrong."

"No, you're not Paul, I have to go." She pulls her bra up and her shirt down and jumps off the counter.

She grabs her coat and car keys and heads to the door. "Paul, thank you..."

"Oh no you don't. You're not going to pull the same crap you pulled on me at the bookstore." He says, a tad pissed off. "What is up with you running away?"

"Paul, I told you when we first spoke at work, this has to remain professional. Our careers are at stake here. There's too much to risk for a little fling." She said sternly.

"Little fling. Who said I wanted a little fling?" he questioned.

"Oh please, you were married to a model. You're just scratching an itch with me."

"Is that what you think? I'm just some jerk, who's running around like a 14 year old wanker, looking to get laid. Sweetie I'm here to tell you I don't have a problem getting laid, I'm looking for more." He said seriously.

Violet's eyes rounded in shock, "More? Are you serious?"

"Yes, Violet I'm serious as death itself."

"Paul, I'm sorry there just can't be more between us. I have my livelihood to think of and you should be doing the same. If this were to end badly, it would impact both our careers because we work together."

"But, what if it turns out good?"

Violet thought for a moment about her last boyfriend, Charles who had left for his baby's mom and the one before that, Spencer who decided he needed space but was engaged a month after the break up, and of course, her romance with Dirk from the firm she clerked at, she couldn't risk that kind of disaster in her life again, not when her career was going so well, even though she wasn't sure she even wanted it. Maybe the idea of trying to date again was a bad one. At least she thought if she was going to try to date Paul it was bad.

"I'm sorry Paul, there's just no way this could ever turn out good. I enjoyed the dinner tonight. I'll see tomorrow at the office." And she walked out of his back door to leave.

Paul's fist hit the countertop, "Damn!" he shouted to the empty kitchen.

12