Rendezvous Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liljean
liljean
256 Followers

"Violet," he said to her as he walked across the drive to the walkway, "you ready to get inside? It's getting a little chilly out here."

"Wait," she told him as he stepped in front of her. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hungrily and deeply. She stepped back from him letting her hands slide down his arm, gripping him tightly. He looked at her as if he'd just seen her, his eyes drinking in her face and it's detail for the first time under the streetlights. "Now we can go in," she told him and led Paul up his steps to his door.

Paul almost felt like a 16 year old about to get his first piece. He was nervous now. He fumbled for a minute with the keys trying to get his door unlocked. "Crap," he said to himself, "these damn keys. What's their issue tonight?" he sighed. Finally through a mad stroke of genius he put the key in the lock and opened his door. He stepped to the side so Violet could enter. "This way, darling," he told her in a low throaty tone as he ushered her in.

Violet smiled and stepped into his foyer once again. She'd been to his home many times and was relatively used to it, as much as she was him, but tonight felt different. There was electricity in the air all around her and she very sensitive to things, the breeze as the door closed, the smell of leather from his furniture and the faint scent of his cologne in the hallway. He pulled up behind Violet and hugged her to him as he set his face in her neck and sniffed her.

"You smell spectacular," he said. He really did think so, like gardenia, it was intoxicating.

"Thank you," she automatically responded. Her body was on alert mode and he was so near, all her female parts were beginning to move to overdrive.

He stepped away and around her to go towards the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink?" he said as he walked down the hall.

Violet followed him, still a bit nervous about the upcoming moments between them. She stepped into the kitchen. "Could I get a glass of wine or something?" she asked.

"Of course you can, love. Why don't you go into the den and get comfortable. I'll be in with a glass of wine for you." He smiled at her again deeply.

Violet strolled through the hall to the den. Paul's house wasn't gigantic but it was relatively large, bigger than hers. It was beautiful with a décor of rich wood grains due to the mission style, all cleans lines and rugged and simple. His den area you stepped up into on a few steps, it held a large comfy chair big enough for two people and Violet knew it would fit two because she and Paul had sat in it many times watching movies and snuggling. His couch was a simple chocolate brown with navy and gold accent pillows. It was large enough for Paul to lay out comfortably. He had a huge round wood coffee table that usually contained tons of papers and files from work. There were large framed windows all around the room, so you could see out to his deck and backyard which were both immaculate. He did have wonderful tastes, lots of art from around the world, all the places he had lived and visited. There were also tons of pictures of him and his family. Violet did notice one of him with a woman she guessed to be his ex-wife, she was absolutely gorgeous, tall like him, thin, long dark hair, very exotic features and the most gorgeous shade of blue eyes Violet had ever seen. She thought that the picture may have been of his ex-wife but she didn't want to ask and confirm her horror, that this man had been married to a supermodel and why did he want her? Paul stepped in the room and Violet jumped, he was so quiet.

He looked at her and laughed a little. "I'm sorry love. I'm in my socks and you know I can be sneaky then," he told her with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I know." Violet took the outstretched wineglass from his hand and sat down on the couch with her feet stretched in front of her.

Paul went over his stereo equipment. Violet could not figure out how to operate that piece of equipment, it was more complicated than the space shuttle. But, before she could blink he'd turned on some music. Violet was pleasantly surprised that he had such diverse musical tastes; she'd heard everything from Elton John to Anita Baker to his favorite AC/DC at this point, but now he'd started to play Prince's "Adore". He moved towards Violet on the couch and knelt in front of her and began to remove the straps from her shoes and took them off. As he did so he rubbed her aching feet, she loved Manolo Blahniks but they were killer on aching dogs right now. He lifted her gingerly to her feet and wrapped his arms around her and slowly began to dance with her. Violet could feel his whole body and it felt good and smelled like heaven and sin in the same package. She wasn't sure he could dance but he actually had some rhythm, which she was happy about because it meant he had rhythm other places.

Paul was in complete bliss with this beautiful woman in his arms and in a few minutes in his bed. She looked so good and felt even better. His hands couldn't touch her body fast enough and in enough places. She was all soft, smooth, cinnamon skin. Her hair had been in big curls and he loved it; she usually had it so controlled during the week, he liked her looking a tad wild and free. His right hand went through her hair while his left went up and down her back. He moaned low in her ear, he didn't know if he could wait to get that dress off. One pull of the string and she'd easily be there in just her underwear, but he'd promised he wouldn't rush her, he wanted to know what she wanted.

He spoke into her ear quietly, but enough so she would hear, "Is there anything you want, Violet?"

Violet pulled back a little, perplexed by the question. "What do you mean? You got me the glass of wine."

"No," he looked at her and said it again. "Is there anything you want from me? What you want is what I want, but mostly I want you satisfied."

Violet swallowed. No man had ever asked her what she wanted. Did she know what she wanted? Yes, in fact, she did know what she wanted, to see him naked. 'Where did that come from,' she thought to herself, but she did and he had asked her.

"I want to see you naked," she told him trying to keep her voice steady and appear confident but she was anything but confident. Tonight she thought she could fake it till she made it.

Paul cocked an eyebrow. She was a fount of surprises. "Is that what you want?" She shook her head in the positive. "Then that's what you'll get. Come, follow me."

Paul took Violet's hand and led her down the hallway toward the stairs. As they walked he looked back at her from time to time, smiling. He led her to his bedroom and turned towards her again. "Now once we cross this threshold, love, there is no going back because I don't think I could stop even if I needed to." He stared for a second with a serious look in his eye. Paul wanted her to be positive she wanted to do this. He could certainly make it worth her while but she needed to be comfortable.

Violet stepped from around his body and opened his bedroom door and sashayed right in. Paul watched as that round, perfect bottom of hers moved across his bedroom floor. He walked in behind her not taking his eyes off that beautiful rump. He began to walk across the room turning on lamps and low light. He wanted to make sure the mood was set correctly.

Violet turned and watched him as he went from one side to the other, the room cast in a light golden glow. Once he was done, he picked up the remote and turned his stereo on and the sound of Sade's sultry voice came from the speaker singing "Smooth Operator".

Violet thought to herself, he is a smooth operator: had the music set up and everything. She looked over her shoulder at his bed. "Did you change your sheets, Paul? Were you that sure of yourself?"

Paul smiled wide. "No, I didn't change my sheets, Rosalita did. And no, it's not because I was so sure of what was going to happen. She changes my sheets at least once a week unless I ask her to do it more or less." Rosalita was Paul's housekeeper. She was a middle aged woman, very nice, sweet and really friendly. Violet liked her very much.

"Oh, I just thought you're always so smooth and prepared," she said mildly, smiling at him.

Paul thought he'd burst through his zipper. She was watching him from under her eyelashes, looking shy, but he knew she was a wildcat vixen. He watched as her hands went behind her back and she fumbled with them. He stepped closer to her and put his finger under her chin and told her, "Tonight is all about you, Violet. Whatever you want all you have to do is ask for it and I'll do my best to make it come true. Do you understand that?"

Violet looked into his eyes, those gorgeous green eyes. She was just so ready for him to take her right then and there but she didn't want to appear too eager, he might use that against her later. "Yes, Paul, I understand what you're saying to me," she told him. She wanted him to know she was okay with this and knew what she was doing. "You know it's not like we haven't been here before," she said raising her eyebrows. "It's not like you haven't already seen my goodies and tasted them." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Are you telling me I shouldn't appreciate what's about to take place between us?" he told her, looking rather serious. "Because I do. The bookstore was not my shining moment Violet. I don't want you to think that I think less of you because of it, or that I don't know that what it is you're about to share with me in this room is precious. I do."

Violet looked down. She felt ashamed for making light of his feelings for her. "I'm sorry. It's just that I feel like you're just not going to be thrilled once you get the present out of the box," she said honestly.

He pulled her to him tightly, holding her close looking down at her. "Are you joking? I've been dying to get it out of the box and I know it's going to perfection." He kissed her on the forehead. "Why don't you sit down on that chaise lounge over there," he nodded towards his beautiful ruby red chaise in his bedroom.

Violet sat down and settled against the backrest. She told herself to relax.

Paul just stood there a second. "Now I'm going to undress for you. This won't be Chippendales, but I hope you like it."

Violet giggled softly. "Well get on with it," she said.

"Oh, bossy, well I'll have to remember that," his eyes were twinkling at her playfulness.

He first slowly removed his shirt. The black cashmere sweater went over his head, rumpling his hair a bit. Violet was keenly aware of his body movements and the sound of Sade from the stereo. He still had a black t-shirt on underneath it that molded to that muscular body. Violet had felt all those muscles but was curious to see them. He removed his t-shirt and when Violet first caught sight of all those muscles her mouth opened but she caught the gasp. 'My goodness', she thought 'it's impossible for a man to look that good.'

"Do you like what you see?" he said in a low deep timbre.

"Yes," Violet squeaked out.

He continued. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down and as the zipper went down Violet's eyes followed it. Paul was smiling to himself at the look of sheer lust on her face. That's what he wanted: her wanting him. He pushed the black slacks down and they fell to the floor smoothly then he kicked them from his feet. He was standing there in grey boxer briefs and as Violet spied his manhood in full force she let the gasp fall from her lips and her mouth dropped open and eyes widened. She'd felt it, but now she was about to see it and from the outline he looked massive. At least 8 to 9 inches and thick. She saw him move towards her and she wondered what he was doing. She looked up at him as he leaned down and captured her lips for a sexy kiss. He pulled back and left Violet wanting more, which was his plan. She looked so beautiful just sitting there, her eyes drinking him in. He'd never felt this turned on and vulnerable. He wanted to make her happy tonight. If that was the last thing he did, he'd make her happy tonight. He put his thumbs in his briefs and eased them from his body, pulling out his left leg then his right.

Violet was leaning over, trying to catch glimpses of her prize for this evening when he finally stood up straight and tall.

"Good lord!" she said aloud before she could catch herself. She put her hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry," she said, looking at him, but his smile was even wider than before.

"That's okay, love that's what I want you to say. Stand up for me Violet," he told her sensually.

Violet rose, all the time looking at his body. Her mind could not register what her eyes were seeing. He was pure perfection and she started to think he'd laugh his butt off when he saw her naked. She stopped in her tracks.

He looked at her and knew she was concerned about something. "Violet, sweetheart, everything is going to be fine. Come with me," he said with love and concern in his voice, taking her hand and leading her to his bed.

Violet really loved his bed, it was absolutely fantastic. She'd never spent the night at his house but they had watched movies in his bedroom in that bed. He picked her up and set her in the middle of the bed. Violet was becoming a little self-conscious but he didn't seem bothered at all that she was fully clothed and he was naked. He turned for a moment and Violet caught sight of that magnificent ass. It was rock hard and perfect. 'You could crack walnuts between those cheeks,' she thought. His body didn't have anything out of place, she thought, but she did see a large scar down the back of his left thigh, kind of jagged and raised, and she wondered what had happened.

He turned towards her again and began to crawl up the bed between her legs. He grabbed both of her thighs and pulled her towards him. He was on his knees between her legs and her legs had gone up so her feet were flat on the bed and her dress had fallen around the top of her thighs. He began to knead her thighs. Violet was propped on her elbows so her head fell back.

"Violet, love, your panties are in my way," he said very flatly as if he were speaking of a chair being in his way.

Violet pushed her head up and said breathlessly, "Would you like me to remove them?"

"No, that won't be necessary," he said and he took his hand and pulled her panties from her body with one snatch.

She couldn't believe it. It was so erotic but then again those were a new pair of underwear.

He looked at her. "Don't worry, I'll replace them," and he dipped his head between her thighs and feasted on her womanly core.

Violet thought she had died gone to heaven, or least some place really nice. He was lapping at her pussy like it was candy, his tongue going up and down and in and out of her vagina. She couldn't believe how slick she was from her juices; it usually took a while to get her this revved up. Then he plunged his tongue into her sweet cavern and licked and sucked like a starving man. Her head would look up every once and awhile to get sight of him eating her with abandon. She put her hand on his head to stroke it and his eyes opened. He looked at her like she was the most precious thing on earth and he savored her. His tongue came out and he centered on her clit. Violet could feel every nerve on her body go on high alert, her muscles tightened. He licked long and slow then short and more quickly as she fell back on the bed and just let the feeling overtake her.

Paul could hear her moaning and felt her body writhe under his ministrations. He could feel her muscles start to clench, especially those in that sweet hole where his tongue was exploring. He loved the way she responded to him and he remembered how she felt that first time but this was better; he knew her better, they had become closer and he could feel her let her body go with him. He could feel her clit growing and getting harder, he knew all she needed was a few more licks and she'd orgasm.

"Oh my god, Paul" she moaned out as her hands caught his head. She couldn't figure out how he was breathing but all she heard was Sade's sweet low voice, her moans and the slurping of Paul licking her clit. It was heady combination. Violet could feel it, she felt her legs start to quiver and tightness in her thighs and the feeling deep in her stomach, the release wasn't too far from her. "Yes, yes that's it right there," she knew he could do it, he'd done it before. Then it came on her with full force. Her orgasm swept over like a tidal wave and she happily drowned in it. "Aaahhhh, oooohhhh," she gasped, her whole body seized for a moment. She couldn't hear anything or see anything. All she could do was feel.

Paul continued to lap at her, a little more lightly because he knew her clit was sensitive. He'd heard her come once before but next time he wanted to see it. He rose from her and stretched his body over hers. He could see the look of bliss on her face and he didn't want it to stop. His cock was hard enough and hot enough to cut through steel. He wanted to make her his; he'd branded her with his tongue; now he wanted to make her his with all his manhood could provide her. Her eyes opened slowly, barely slits as she looked at him. She noticed he looked content and he hadn't even had sex yet. Her breathing slowed and she asked, "What are you grinning at?"

"You look so happy and I'm glad I could do that for you. Now I want you to do something for me." Paul started to untie Violet's dress.

She could barely think and it didn't really register that he was about to see her fully naked for the first time.

"Sweetheart, you tasted so wonderful. Taste yourself on me, you taste just like sweet chocolate." He leaned over her and kissed her deeply.

Violet thought to herself she did taste pretty good. As he broke the kiss, Violet licked her lips. "Mmm," she said softly.

Paul undid her dress and opened it. Her breasts were encased in a beautiful black lace bra but that was just a hindrance for him to get to his real prize. He undid the front clasp in a second and the bra fell open, revealing the most perfect breasts. They weren't too large or too small, just perfect for sucking, with large hard blackberry nipples. He couldn't wait to get his mouth on them again. He loved her breasts. He swooped down and captured one in his waiting mouth and began to lick and suck it. Paul then took his hand and began to rub the other breast, kneading it softly and tweaking the nipple every so often. He could hear her gasp every time he did that, he smiled around her breast. He really appreciated that those fabulous tits were real. His ex-wife had gotten a breast enhancement in her ongoing quest to be young forever. He hated those things; the unnatural feel really made it hard for him to enjoy her breast after the surgery. But Violet's breast were wonderful. He couldn't help himself; he bit her nipple, not hard, just a little.

"Ouch," she said wincing a bit.

He lifted his head. "I'm sorry darling, I didn't mean to hurt you but your breasts are fabulous. I could stay here all day and never get bored."

Violet was on cloud nine. She noticed he would look up every once and awhile to gauge the look on her face. She also noticed that when he was excited his Australian accent came out even more and she liked the way it sounded. He took the hand that had been massaging her breasts and slipped it between her thighs into her folds. He moved his finger in and out and Violet's hips lifted from the bed. She was grabbing his shoulder, digging her nails into his flesh. Paul knew she was ready for his invasion. He centered his body between her legs and took his cock and rubbed it into her wet walls. Violet moaned loudly, she was ready for him to come inside and ride her. All of sudden, his cock plunged deep into her and Violet was taken aback by his hardness and size.

liljean
liljean
256 Followers