Rendezvous Ch. 06

Story Info
Paul and Violet learn things, old and new.
7.5k words
4.62
25.2k
13
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 06/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liljean
liljean
256 Followers

Violet woke to the smell of freshly brewing coffee and something that felt like a tongue between her legs. She opened her eyes slightly, lifted her head from the pillow, only to see Paul between her legs, licking her slit very slowly and deeply. What a wonderful way to start the day, she thought. She moaned and placed her fingers in his hair, she felt his head lift a little but his tongue never lost contact with her wet core.

"Paul, what are you doing to me," it was less of question and more of a declaration.

His hands massaged her thighs and moved up to grab her under her butt, lifting her up. Paul wasn't aware of anything except pleasing his woman, yes Violet, his woman. She tasted so good, it was intoxicating. He was getting addicted to her. Her body squirmed underneath his hands as he massaged her ass.

Violet was overcome with feelings of pure pleasure. Her body felt like it was floating into orgasmic ecstasy. Paul felt so good. His hair felt like silk as she passed her fingers through it. She couldn't help but notice how much he enjoyed this. She wanted to make him feel good but she just needs the right opportunity. For now, she chose to lay against the Egyptian cotton sheets with her eyes closed and allow her body to prepare itself to take flight.

Paul had already learned many things about her in such a short time. He knows when her legs start to shake that's an indicator that she's about to come. He could feel her clit stiffen under his tongue, as it grew, he licked it. He decided as he felt her body start to seize up that he'll go further and do more, her body lifted inviting him to go to that place he went to when they met at Borders, her rosebud was there for the taking. So Paul moved his head down and swiped her tight hole, stopping for a moment to enjoy the sensation.

Violet feels him going for her sensitive bud, as he swipes and pushes his tongue inside her she comes completely apart. Her body shakes with a passion that is immeasurable. She is taken in a whirlwind of absolute lust and total satisfaction. As she groans and screams his name, she wants him to take what's his.

"Paul, get up here, don't play with me I need satisfaction," she orders.

Paul lifts his head, cocks an eyebrow and says, "Yes, ma'am right away."

He lifts himself to loom over her and sinks deep into her with a powerful surge. He loves her body as he feels himself knowing more and more that he loves her also.

After a shower together and more rubbing and grinding in the shower stall, they sat together to drink coffee.

"Did you come downstairs before all that incredible sex happened to start the coffee maker?" she asked him curiously.

Paul laughed, "No silly, my brewer is on automatic. You know how I am at the office without my morning coffee, well the same applies here. I'm sorry I can't cook, but I think Rosalita went grocery shopping this week so there may be some frozen waffles in there."

"Frozen waffles yuck! That's not a breakfast, sit down here handsome and I'll whip you up something."

In fact, Rosalita had been to the grocery store that week and she had brought back all kinds of goodies. Bacon, eggs, fruit, pancake batter, hash browns and some wonderfully tasty peach preserves. Oh, Violet was in breakfast heaven. The one thing she did do everyday was eat a healthy breakfast, it was important to help her keep her mind alert while working. She'd discovered that Paul was more of a sugary donut and coffee kind of guy. She started on breakfast while he sat at the island and watched her, enamored.

Paul was looking at her in amazement. He'd never watched her cook although she had made a couple of meals for him. He'd never seen her in action. She was amazing, very agile in the kitchen and she was very beautiful too. She pulled her hair back into some kind of messy bun, with tendrils hanging on the side of her face that once in awhile she'd sweep back behind her ears. She looked good after a night of being well-loved, her skin was glowing. She washed all her make-up off and it was just her smooth cinnamon brown skin, she never wore much make-up anyway, which he preferred, but her bare face was gorgeous. Since Anya was a model she was rarely seen without the full makeup artist treatment, he wondered to himself again why he'd ever married her, maybe because he was just young and stupid. He watched as Violet strolled his kitchen in a large t-shirt he let her borrow, she bent over once and he saw just enough of her to get his cock jumping again. She turned to look at him with a question.

"Paul, do you have a griddle somewhere around here?"

"Griddle? Oh for the hotcakes, yes I think it's in that cabinet next to the dishwasher. I'd be dang it if I'm not sure where everything is. Rosalita set the kitchen up the way it suits her, she's the one that usually cooks here on the weekdays."

She turned to him and put her hand on her hip with the griddle hanging from the other hand and a sassy smirk on those gorgeous lips and told him, "You are so spoiled."

Paul shrugged nonchalantly, "And I intend on staying that way." He came around the island and grabbed her in a hug and kissed her deeply.

Violet playfully struggled to get out of his grasp, "let me go, you brute. I have breakfast to finish for a spoiled brat," and she swatted him on the bottom.

"Ouch, do that again," he grinned and sat back to watch her finish breakfast.

After breakfast, they went out to enjoy the summer sun. They went to a local farmer's market, then to the store to pick up some personal items that Paul was in need of, he also made her pick up some items that she would need while staying at his house because he decided she wasn't leaving this weekend. They also went by her house to pick up some clothes and items she needed to work on for some of her cases. That night while they ate dinner, that Violet made of course, a wonderful vegetable lasagna, they sat on his back deck together as the evening glow covered the sky drinking some microbrew from Passionate Brewing Company called, Passionate Summer Peach Ale. They were enjoying each other's company greatly and becoming more relaxed, so Paul decided to ask about Violet's ex-boyfriend. He knew he was treading in dangerous territory since she'd never volunteered any information, and in the past whenever he brought up her past relationships she'd just say, "There's no need to discuss that, it's in the past, long forgotten." But she would always have this look of sadness and pain in her eyes but it never showed on her face. He wanted to know what happened.

"Violet, I need to ask you something," he said.

"Yes, go right ahead."

"I want to ask about your ex-boyfriends."

She turned and looked at him with her forehead creasing, "Why? We don't need to talk about that. It's over, it's done now."

Paul put his hand on hers and entwined their fingers. It was still pretty light out so he looked deep into her gorgeous pecan eyes, "Yes, we do. I want to know what happened, Violet. I shared my story about Anya and me last night I think with the way our relationship is progressing I have a right to know."

Violet turned on him suddenly, "Right? You have no such right. I didn't ask you about your ex-wife, you volunteered that information. I didn't force it out of you." Violet pulled her hand away from his and grabbed her plate, fork and bottle and stomped towards the house.

Paul got up immediately taking his plate and utensils with him. Violet was in the kitchen scraping leftovers in the garbage disposal rather forcefully looking madder than a cat with a squished tail.

"Violet, love," Paul set his things in the sink and pulled her to turn toward him. She wrenched her arm away, "I only want to know what happened."

She looked up at him, breathing hard from her anger, with unshed tears in her eyes. She started to shout "What do you want to know, Paul, what? How my ex-boyfriend told me he wasn't ready for commitment but a month after dumping me he was back with his baby mama, and they had moved in together. How the first man I ever loved used me for sex, then tried to get me fired from my job to protect his sorry ass. How I always committed myself to people who had no intention of committing themselves to me. Telling me I was unlovable, not pretty enough or the famous line 'well, girl you could lose some weight because you're kind of thick'. I heard it all. I don't want your pity for poor little Violet, no man wanted her. She was never good enough." Violet's arms were flailing and she was so mad, she felt steam rising from her head, "I don't have to tell you anything Paul, anything at all. You're not going to use it against me when you get tired of me and want another supermodel girlfriend. I'm not going to let you do that. Forget this crap, I'm going home." She ran out of the kitchen and upstairs to get her things, Violet had long since let her tears go, she couldn't believe he'd humiliate her like that.

Paul was stunned for a second at her outburst he couldn't believe that anything bad had happened to such a beautiful and wonderful woman like her. He turned to go up the stairs after her she wasn't going to keep running every time things got tough. He also thought if he ever saw any of her exes he'd sock them right in the eye, such jerks.

When he entered the room, she was walking frantically, throwing stuff into her overnight bag and she was crying, he heard her soft sobs.

"Violet," he said, he didn't want to touch her, he was afraid she might smack him, "Violet, love please stop, wait one moment." He stepped in front of her to stop her back and forth pacing, "please Violet stop for a moment we need to talk, nothing good can come of you running out like this."

She looked up at him with those beautiful sad brown eyes, tears running down her soft cheeks. Her eyes were red and he thought to himself I never want to see her this upset again. He was angry with himself for making her cry. He reached out and wiped her tears away with his fingers. He stared at her with concern, she was precious to him and he didn't want her to hurt because of something he said. But, he also couldn't let her leave and run away, they had to stop this behavior, he wanted her to know that no matter what, he wasn't leaving her anytime soon.

She looked into his gorgeous eyes and handsome face, etched with so much care and gentleness it was almost too much to bear. She'd never had a man look at her like that, ever, and she wasn't sure what to do with it. She wasn't sure how to react to it, but she decided she didn't want to leave mad at him. He bent down and kissed her slowly and passionately then he pulled away, her tears were drying and her sobs had stopped. He picked her up and went over to the bed and set her down, she wondered if he was going to try and make love to her but he didn't, he just lay beside her. He put his arms around her and laid her head on his chest and he whispered to her, "It's okay, love. It's fine. You can tell me anytime you are ready. You can tell me anytime you want." He kissed the top of her head. She breathed deeply and knew now was the time to come clean, so she started.

"The first man I ever fell in love with was when I was twenty-three years old. I was clerking at my first firm during the summer after my first year of law school. I didn't meet Mr. Brookes until my second clerk position. His name was Dirk Woodhall, he was gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as you of course," she smiled. Paul laughed to himself. "But he was good-looking he was an attorney that I was working with, I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I was so entranced with him. It was actually against the policy of the firm for senior and junior employees to date. He was tall, slender, great dresser, had brown hair and blue eyes. He was actually the first white guy I had ever dated, I was nervous at first but he made me feel...well good. I'd always had self-esteem issues in high school and college. I was kind of shy and awkward, so to have this handsome attorney pay attention to me was flattering. We kept our relationship a secret, meeting outside the office always. He'd only say little things here or there in the office since we didn't want anyone to overhear us being too intimate. After about six months of hot and heaviness, he started to grow distant. I'd worked with him frequently doing research for him but all of a sudden he just stopped asking for my help, he stopped coming around, he always had some kind of excuse for not talking to me at work or seeing me outside of it.

"Finally one day, I stepped into the copy room and saw him cozying up to one of the new clerks, a blonde with big boobs and a shorter skirt. He saw me but acted as if I wasn't even there. I was so hurt. I went back to my office and cried like a baby. Then he started to make my life a living hell around there, he'd give me assignments with vague instructions. In meetings he'd criticize my work and my legal skills openly in front of the other attorneys and staff. He made my life hell and then he starting bringing it up to senior partners about how shoddy my work was, how incomplete my research had been, anything to make me look incompetent. One of the legal secretaries for one of the senior partners told me how he had been bad-mouthing me and encouraging them to fire me. I finally couldn't take it anymore, I just quit. My self-esteem and feelings had been beat almost beyond repair. It wasn't until I started working at Brookes and Smithmeyer, did I realize that I was a good clerk. I was good at what I did and was going to be an excellent attorney one day. My relationships from then on have all been pretty lousy and I started to think it's me, I was just bad at choosing boyfriends."

Paul laid there rubbing her back, as his blood boiled. What happened to her was the most unethical and malicious tripe he'd ever heard. It was a shame but many men he knew in the legal field did use their power and influence to intimidate and seduce unsuspecting young women. Paul had been bad, but he had never done something so low to someone he worked with it was inconceivable to him to be that low.

She continued, "My last boyfriend, Travis, treated me like I was nuisance in his life only there for sex and to cook him dinner. I let myself get used in that one. I was lonely and eager and he used it against me. He constantly had problems, baby mama drama, I did what I could to help, gave him money to help with his child support, helped him find an attorney when they went to court and then paid for the attorney. I was such a grade A sucker, it was ridiculous. I thought he was cheating I just had to figure out with whom. Then one day he lowered the boom, he felt suffocated, he needed his space, he to had to think which meant our relationship was over. He'd moved in a couple of months previously and was living practically for free with me. He was only a mechanic and didn't work steady. I think I was in love with the idea of love. After he left, I saw him and his baby mama out on the town one night at one of the restaurants he used to take me to all the time. I ran into them and he looked shocked, like a deer caught in headlights, he said my name and she looked at me and smirked and said 'is this her? She wasn't worth one of me. Too bad sweetie he was mines first and he'll be mine forever.' I felt about 3 ft tall after that confrontation, he never said a word to me, never defended me or anything. He just walked off and I learned later they were living together. I've had some bad luck." She looked up at Paul with her eyes still red from crying.

"Well love, believe me your luck has changed and so has mine. Now that I've heard the stories, I'm kind of sorry I asked. What wankers! You don't deserve that kind of treatment. You deserve to be treasured and loved and worshipped, that's what I want to do." Paul dragged her body over his and they began to kiss and grope at each other, clothes started to fly off and before they each knew what had happened they were joined in sexual passion. It was rough and a not so gentle mingling, but they each enjoyed the release of ecstasy that helped to overcome the pain of past relationships. It felt good to release that passion with each other.

When Violet woke up after their lovemaking session she felt hungry. She'd always been a midnight snacker, and after the workout with Paul she needed a little something to eat. She rolled over and noticed it was 11:47 pm. She'd brought an outfit from her house for work tomorrow but she had to be up and at the office about an hour early because she had a conference at 8 am. She tiptoed out of the bed and decided to just run downstairs naked, it wasn't going to take too long to get something from the fridge and eat it quickly. As she pulled back the covers, she noticed Paul fast asleep next to her, the moonlight filtering in through the blinds lit up his body. He looked so sexy and very masculine splayed on his stomach with one leg over the covers. His hard body looked delicious. She had to shake her head to get it out of the trance his spectacular body was having over her senses. Violet tiptoed out of the room and downstairs trying not to disturb his slumber. She opened the fridge and dug around, she noticed some pepperoni slices and cheese she took those out and set them on the counter. She leaned over to check the fruit bins and saw grapes, perfect she thought and reached in to grab those.

"Hello."

She heard from behind her and nearly jumped out of her skin, she turned to see Paul leaning in the kitchen door looking delectable standing there absolutely nude. For a second she thought she should forego the snack and munch on him. "Paul you scared me to death," she chastised him mildly.

He chuckled, "I know, but I heard you sneak out of bed. Did you really think you could leave me there alone and I wouldn't notice your soft, warm body missing?" he raked his eyes across that beautiful nude frame of hers.

She said seductively, "Well, I guess I can't get away from you. Why don't you come over here and you help me with my snack."

He smiled and walked over to her and began feeding her grapes, slices of pepperoni and cheese.

"Mmm, this is good and you're excellent at feeding me. You want a job, sexy?" she grinned at him suggestively.

Violet began to think, that maybe she did need him as a midnight snack. He smacked her bottom lightly.

"Oh!" she squealed.

"You like that?" he asked her, he wanted to get some information that he could use later on.

Violet was a little reluctant to reveal she had a taste for some rough play sometimes, she'd been shamed by past lovers for trusting them with her kinkier side. But, as she looked at Paul she had an odd sense she could trust him with her secret.

"Yes," she muttered silently and looked down, blushing a little.

He put his hand under her chin and raised her head, "say that again love, and I want to hear it louder this time," Paul put a little force behind his voice.

Violet raised her head and looked him in his eyes and spoke, "Yes."

"What else do you like?" he asked her, as he smacked her bottom again.

Violet moaned low in her throat, she was getting turned on and she thought, no she knew, he knew it. His smiled turned wicked and more seductive. "You like when I spank that delectable ass. Maybe I should tie you down and spank that gorgeous ass of yours. I've got some other ideas for it too. I think you'll like those." He was watching her like prey he wanted to pounce on her and gobble her up.

Violet was feeling so desirable and wanted him to take her again, she couldn't get enough of this man and it was scaring her a little.

"Violet," he said low in her ear as he caressed her buttocks, "I have a side of me that I haven't shown you yet. I don't just let this side out for anyone, I've wanted someone that would enjoy this part of me, revel in it and succumb entirely. I think you're just the woman to do it. I saw something in you that day at Borders, something that wanted to be possessed, that wanted to submit her desires to her man and let him take care of her needs, bring you to sexual delights and wanton pleasure beyond your wildest dreams, but you have to trust me. You have to trust that I only want to please you and if you submit your body, mind and spirit to me during lovemaking, I'll make it more pleasurable than you ever dreamed it capable of being." Paul leaned over to take her earlobe into his mouth, sucked it lightly before letting it go and delving into her mouth with his tongue kissing her with abandon and pure lust.

liljean
liljean
256 Followers
12