Renee & Charlie

Story Info
Appreciative wife, waiting for her hard-working husband.
2.2k words
4.3
16k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh baby, gotta get you home with me tonight..." mmmmm. Nothing like a little R&B, and some candles to set the mood, Renee thought as she applied Johnson's Baby Lotion all over her body. Charlie would be home from work soon and she wanted everything to be perfect for him. She'd spent the day cleaning their lovely four bedroom, 2.5 bath home. She even made his favorite meal; turkey wings, baked macaroni and cheese, with string beans (the freshly made iced tea was in the fridge.) She knew her man would appreciate it, he deserved it all and more.

"Hey Charles, how was your day sweety?" Renee called out from the upstairs master bedroom. She dropped her robe, took one final look in the full length mirror, then started down the steps.

"Baby. I know you've been working hard so I just..." she paused. Charlie's car was not in the driveway, and she didn't see anyone downstairs. She was already midway down the steps so she looked all around. Nothing. No one. But she thought she heard the door close? Maybe it was the music. She walked downstairs and over to the radio.

"If this world were mine, I would place at your feet..." she turned the already soft music down a little bit lower. Still eying the house. Charlie liked to play games sometimes. But nope, no sign of him, everything still looked the same. Renee felt a little awkward standing in the family room naked, looking around. She went back upstairs for her robe.

As she placed both feet on the second floor landing of their home and started to walk back into their master suite, she was grabbed from behind. As she tried to scream a rough hand covered her mouth. "As much as I like the fight, I don't need to get caught bitch. Scream and I swear I will write your husband a love note with your blood." A harsh voice seemed to yell in her ear. She was frozen with fear.

8:56. She caught a glimpse of the radio on the nightstand. "Charlie should've been here by now! Of all the nights to be late!!" Renee thought.

"Listen closely. Not following directions will hurt you much more than it would hurt me. I'm going to move my hands for a minute. But you aren't going to move or make a sound. Understood?"

Renee nodded her agreement.

She'd ran through her mind time and time again what to do in this type of instance. It seemed like common sense. But she didn't move. She felt her body being released, this was her home, she knew where everything was, but she just stood there. Afraid. Wishing her husband would run in and rescue her. But he didn't.

8:58, then the blindfold was put on. After that, a gag for her mouth. Finally, handcuffs held her hands firmly in place over her butt.

Then nothing. She didn't feel her attacker. She couldn't hear him move. It felt like hours of her just standing there, wondering what was going on.

"Your body is just as beautiful as I have been picturing." He eventually said. Renee trembled a bit. Scared, but also oddly excited that a strange man was eying her naked body. She worked hard to keep her 5'4 frame in shape. Sometimes Charlie worked too hard to notice.

His rough hands reappeared on her body. One touching her face, rubbing from her forehead down to her chin. The other went from under her breast, through the valley that was her waist, back out to the curve of her hip. Then around to her butt. Where it stopped.

Renee took a deep breath. Not sure what to expect. She felt his body walking around. Then he stopped behind her. She heard his zipper. This time her fight or flight instinct kicked in and she tried to run. He tackled her, causing them both to fall on the soft carpet.

"Oh no. I've been waiting way too long for this. You won't get away. Trust." He lifted her over his shoulder and walked her over to the king sized bed she shared with her husband. He tossed her across it; the handcuffs hurt her wrists a bit. She heard the double doors close. Back to his zipper. She heard a little muffled noise, most likely him taking off his pants completely.

"How could this man be so damn bold?? How did he know he had time for all this? Had he hurt Charlie? Is that why he was so sure he wouldn't get caught? Did he kill my husband? Is he going to kill me? What to do??" Renee's frantic mind wondered.

"I need you to relax. That'll make it better for both of us. Your hair is so pretty. I like the way it glistens in the sun." he said as he played in her shoulder length auburn colored hair. Men always loved her hair. But his sun comment confirmed that this man had been watching her, and most likely knew that her husband should've been home by now.

He tried to kiss her cheek, but Renee moved away. He grabbed her face and held it close to his. Began kissing again. Her cheek. Her neck. Her chest. Back up to her neck, where he began to suck.

It'd been a long time since Renee's neck had been sucked like that. And as much as she wanted to hate it and be mad, she enjoyed it...just a little. She tried rolling away, but he straddled her. He was large. Must've been about 6 feet, at least 220, 230. Charlie could take him....whenever he got here, if he got here. They were about the same size.

He left a large passion mark before he moved from sucking her neck down to her breasts. He couldn't fit her D's fully in his mouth, so he kissed them all around before reaching the nipples. While he was kissing one, he massaged the other. As he held his weight on his elbows, he cupped both breasts and began sucking her nipples. She felt his dick harden on her leg.

Renee's pussy was beyond just a little moist and she was ashamed. She didn't know what to do. Mouth gagged. Handcuffs holding her arms back. He was on top of her. She was trapped. So she didn't do anything.

"Damn, let me move on. Your breasts are beautiful, I'll be back to those." His kisses trailed down her stomach, over her neatly trimmed pubic area, which is where he stopped and readjusted. Renee braced herself, tried to prepare for his dick. But what happened surprised her. He parted her legs even further then started to play with her pussy...with a vibrator. What the hell was this guy up to??

"Damn. I brought some KY but I see I don't need it. This pussy is wet as hell already. Let me find out you enjoying this shit? You nasty bitch, I'm a STRANGER. You don't know if I'm going to kill your ass or not! Maybe....maybe if you do this next thing right, I'll spare you."

He removed her gag. A slight moan escaped her lips. "Now remember, you're still blindfolded and handcuffed, if you try shit, there is a much higher chance of me blowing your brains across this wall than of you getting away." Renee didn't move. She felt his weight shift on the bed. And she could still feel the vibrator on her clit.

"Now I have a special project for you. Ok? Take as much of this dick into your mouth as possible. It's okay if you gag a bit, but don't fucking bite me!"

He held Renee's head and turned her face to him. She opened her mouth without a fight. "Damn. That easy huh?" Renee loved sucking dick, so she went right to work. "...maybe if I get him to cum like this, it'll be over..." she thought. She almost swallowed him whole, dick was a little too big though and she gagged. He pulled her head back a bit. "Good job." Then he pushed his dick in her mouth, a little further this time. He began to fuck her face. Renee took it, fighting the urge to cum herself. She felt him tensing up, then he grabbed her hair and pulled out of her mouth. Drips of saliva fell to the bed sheets. After a few moments. He slapped his dick on her jaw. She tried getting it back in her mouth, but he moved too quickly.

"Shit." He groaned. "Damn baby. I can't nut in your mouth. Gotta get in that puss first. Maybe next time."

Damn.

The vibrator had stopped a few minutes prior. He repositioned so that his head was between her legs. Then he opened her pussy lips and began to lick. He circled her clit while fucking her with the vibrator. She moaned as she rocked her hips, not wanting him to stop. A few quick lashes over her clit sent her over the edge and she began to cum. He licked her right through the orgasm. She shed a few tears, feeling her body had betrayed her.

"Please. Please stop. I'm a married woman. This isn't right. Take whatever you want from the house. Please. Just go." She begged the intruder.

"Save that married shit for someone that truly gives a damn. If I wanted to rob you, I'd have knocked you out, took your tv and left by now. That's the problem, sometimes you women don't think."

"Ok, well, I can suck you off then." Renee figured that'd be better than having his dick ripping through her pussy.

"This ain't let's make a deal sweetheart. This is my show. You just sit back and chill."

And with that, the gag was placed back over her mouth. Immediately after, she felt the head of is dick at her pussy lips. He rubbed it up and down. She shuddered when she felt it on her clit. After a few seconds, he roughly pushed in. She wanted to scream. But all she could do was cry. A few of her tears were from pain, she hadn't had a real dick in her in about 8 weeks, just the vibrator and her fingers. Her rapist began to fuck her harder. She could feel the sweat on his body, and her pussy felt the wettest it had been in ages. He slowed down a bit, and she felt his hands at the back of her head. "I want to hear you." He barked at her. Then he removed the gag and picked his pace back up.

"Mmmmm. No." she whimpered, holding back the moans and screams.

"I want to hear you." He barked again. Still fucking her, his sweat dripping onto her body.

She was silent.

He grabbed her breasts and started sucking her nipples again. He was making circular motions with his waist, and Renee found herself matching him.

"Mmmmmm, you like it too. Let me hear you!!"

"Aaaaah, no! No! I will ......mmmmmm....no, I will not!" Renee replied, on the verge of another orgasm, but trying so hard to fight it.

He abruptly pulled his dick out, Renee was a little saddened thinking it was over. But he simply flipped her over, put her ass in the air, and reentered her. Doggystyle. Her favorite. "Shit" she moaned.

"Yeah! Let me hear it! Let. Me. Fucking. Hear. It!" he yelled.

Her knee was obviously in the spot her pussy was in before. It was soaked. Renee could feel his balls slap on her clit. It was driving her crazy, sending shocks through her body. He held her waist and used it to pull her back on to his dick. Over. And over. Then he grabbed her hair and the handcuffs.

"Fuck. Why? Why? Shiiit!" Renee pleaded with herself, before she started to cum, again. She came, and as she was coming down from her climax, she felt her attacker's body tense up.

"Damn, this....this pussy. Ughhhhh. Damn Renee, I love you." And he came in her still spastic puss.

He collapsed on top of her. Both of them were breathing heavy. He rolled beside her and laid there for a while. Once he was able, he rubbed her arm and began kissing her cheek. Then he moved. She heard keys, then felt him undo the handcuffs. She pulled her arm under her sweaty body, then rolled onto her side.

"Don't move." He said in a softer tone. He rolled behind her in the bed, then, removed her blindfold. 10:11. She felt him moving again and closed her eyes in fear. He simply laid on the bed next to her. She opened her eyes slowly. "CHARLES?!" She nearly jumped out of her skin. She started looking around their bedroom for someone else. "How could you? But. But I didn't see your car. Why?"

Charlie reached down to his pants and grabbed a cigarette and lighter. He had the look of a pleased Cheshire cat. "Baby. Baby. Calm down. I parked on the street, since I knew you wouldn't expect that. I remember those submissive stories you used to write back in college. I knew this would get you off."

Renee just sat there. Amazed at how well he knew her, and how well he played the damn role.

"So babe, can I get a plate now?"