Renee & Gabriella

Story Info
They met in a chat room, then...
8.8k words
4.34
28.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee and Gabriella met on line in a chat room and experienced wonderful cyber sex. Now they were meeting for the first time. Renee has visited San Francisco several times, Gabriella is making her first visit.

Gabriella is 5' 8", self confident, full figured, physically fit and still very attractive at 50. She exited the plane, looked around for her "new" friend, then headed for baggage claim. She was disappointed when she did not see Renee, so she took her time gathering her luggage and was slowly heading for the cab stand. Where was Renee? Why was she late? Had she changed her mind? They had a wonderful on line experience, but in real time, well it was new to both of them.

Gabriella was just about to exit the terminal when she heard her name. She turned to see a flushed, little thing, pulling two large suitcases hurrying over. The little one was breathing hard from hurrying and apologetic. She was saying how she had forgotten how big the airport was and she had forgotten about the time change, she was rattling on and on, a nervous little girl chattering away. Gabriella smiled at her petite friend. Renee is maybe 5'1", hard to judge because of her high heels, small breasts about a 34 B, possibly a C, lovely auburn hair and sparkling green eyes. Renee was a striking beauty.

It was an awkward moment, the first meeting, how do we greet each other. Renee was flustered, and unsure of herself and offered her hand. They smiled pleasantly and shook hands. Gabriella took her one medium sized bag, they were only going to be there for the weekend, and led the way to a cab. After depositing the bags in the trunk, Gabriella watched Renee slide into the cab, her skirt riding up her thigh. She smiled, and thought how lovely as she slid in next to the little one.

Renee rattled on in nervous chatter, about the flight, the weather, the city about everything and nothing. The younger woman was definitely nervous, it would be a strained beginning. Gabriella took the lead as they registered at the desk, two adjoining rooms. They were given their keys and told that the luggage would be up within 10 minutes. Gabriella had a corner room, large spacious, king size bed overlooking the city. Renee had a smaller, but very elegant room.

The knock at the door was the bellman with her bag. He placed it on the rack, Gabriella went for her purse and the bellman told her it was not necessary, the young lady next door had taken care of it. How thoughtful she thought, then opened her case, removed her dress and put it in the wardrobe.

Gabriella went to the connecting door, opened the bolt on the door on her side, then knocked on the closed door. Renee was quick to open the door and let her new friend in. The suitcases were on two stands, both open. The one contained lingerie, Gabriella marveled at what Renee brought, there were more pretty, sexy things in that suitcase than Gabriella owned. Gabriella liked feminine sexy garments, but she was a practical person, one only needed a few items.

Gabriella stood close to Renee, smelling her perfume, wanting to take her, yet the time did not seem quite right. It was early afternoon and Renee suggested they go see some of the city and do some shopping. They headed out, Gabriella wearing a nice business suit, blouse and shoes with sensible heels. Renee wore a cotton summer sundress and even with her small build, it was obvious she wore no bra, her skirt was mid thigh, and she wore white nylons and white heels and for the chill, she carried a sweater. Gabriella looked at the shoes with the 4 1/2 inch heel and wondered how her friend would walk the hills of San Francisco.

They caught a cable car to the wharf, saw some of the sights and Renee suggested a specialty shop. Gabriella had imagined such a place, but had never been in one. There were restraints, and whips and clamps and all sorts of things. Renee was bouncing from one thing to another and stopped at the collars. A tall striking woman turned to Gabriella, nodded to Renee and asked if she belonged to her. Gabriella paused only briefly and said yes, the little one was hers. The other woman said, 'What a pity. She is so delicious looking, but if she were mine, I would keep her on a short leash."

Renee was holding a velvet collar when Gabriella joined her. Would you like that? Renee smiled, flushed a bright red, lowered her eyes and softly nodded. Gabriella looked around, picked up some velvet cords and took them to the cash register. She handed the collar to Renee and said put it on. She leaned in close and asked her to please put it on, and she would explain later. Renee slipped the velvet collar around her neck and they left.

When they had moved away from the store, Gabriella told Renee about the woman. Renee, looked at her friend, does this means you control me, I must do your bidding, that I am subservient to you? Gabriella was suddenly ill at ease and wanting to say yes, and yet not wanting to frighten her new friend. Yes, I suppose that is what a collar means, you can remove it.

Renee stopped walking, her friend had to stop and walk back to her. "Is there something wrong?"

"If I wear the collar, does it mean I have to call you mistress? And do what ever you demand, even if I don't want too and if I don't please you then you will punish me? And you will treat me as your slave around others?"

Gabriella was thinking yes, yes, but she was afraid to say it, and then Renee continued, "Because if that is what the collar means, then I want to wear it for you. But Mistress, you must be strong, demanding, in control. I will refuse you nothing. If you can be that Mistress, then I want to wear your collar?"

Gabriella smiled, looked at her, "You impertenent little waif. How dare you use that tone with me, you will show proper respect at all times. I guess we will just have to have reinforcement lessons later." Renee lowered her eyes, mumbled "Yes ma'am" but inside she was shouting YES!

When they returned to the room, Gabriella poured herself a stiff drink, she was going into new territory and she needed courage. Looking at Renee, she said "Remove your dress". Renee stood trembling, her nipples hard, eyes down cast. "Remove your panties" and quickly she slipped out of them, standing trembling, wearing only her nylons and heels, her pubic hair, trimmed, soft and damp. Gabriella, took a deep breath, such beauty can I go on? Gabriella moved in with the velvet cord and tied her hands together and with the little one standing on one side of the bed, she stretched Renee out, tying her to the other side. She ran her hand over the soft ass, along the crease, felt the dampness and wanted to kiss her, to hold her, but patience, not yet.

She moved to her closet and found a leather belt, carefully folding it in half, she moved behind Renee. She raised her arm and laid the belt on the smooth white ass. The sound startled even her and Renee cried out. Gabriella quickly went for a hand towel and scarf and gagged her little friend. When the belt came down with a crack a muffled sound emerged. Again on the ass, then on the thighs, five, six, seven times. Gabriella was soaked, her juices flowing down her legs, her skin flushed and Renee had tears running down her cheeks, her hips moving. When she ran her hand over the ass, she felt Renee push back against it. Her pussy was dripping, the slut was excited.

Gabriella moved her hand over the ass, she kissed the red marks. Renee was moaning and wiggling as Gabriella moved her lips over the flesh. A tongue snaked along the crease as it penetrated, Renee went stiff, then moved faster. The tongue sliding in and out, her lips pulling the clit, thrashing, bucking, moaning, Renee was coming. So much wetness, so much, she licked her pussy, she sucked her juices, Gabriella's hand moved over her patch, rubbing it, stroking it.

The Mistress removed the gag and untied the little one. Renee fell at the feet of the Mistress. "Thank you Mistress, thank you for showing me you care. Let me serve you, let me please you." She dropped her head low, bowing down.

Chapter 2

They dressed for dinner, Gabriella wore a corset that lifted and accentuated her ample breasts. She wore a mid calf skirt and knee high boots with a high heel. Renee wore a white silk dress that clung to every curve on her body. The skirt was slit to the waist on one side and was low over the back. It was evident that she wore nothing under the dress. She completed the ensemble with white sandals with a high heel and her velvet collar. As they prepared to leave for dinner, the contrasts were evident. The tall stern authoritarian matriarch and the petite vulnerable little one. The contrasts made it obvious that they were a pair, one of master servant relationship.

Renee could hardly stand the stares, it was obvious what she was and she was suddenly embarrassed. First was the elevator, then there was the lobby. Renee felt every eye was on her, she was excited as she walked just a step behind her mistress. They got into their cab and gave the driver the name of place noted for women of alternate life styles. The driver could see Renee and her long leg in the mirror. Mistress noticed and let her hand lay on the thigh, then began caressing it, opening the skirt and finally laying it back, the pussy open and her hand caressing it. Renee was flushed with embarrassment, she bit back a tear and moaned softly. The driver nearly wrecked, so Gabriella covered her friend and smiled at the driver.

As Gabriella paid the driver, she asked if he would like to touch the little one. Just slide a finger inside her wet warm pussy, push it in and out a couple of times. The driver's manhood sprung to attention, and Renee looked at her mistress, tears in her eyes as she let this man slide a finger inside her. His hand was rough, not at all like her mistress and he rammed it in and out. Then Gabriella told him to stop and for Renee to tell him thank you. She mumbled her words and they headed for the restaurant.

Renee began to question her Mistress. "How could you do that to me, how could you let him touch me?" Gabriella turned, her eyes wide, her nostrils flared, her voice loud, but controlled, "Do not question me. Do not challenge me. You asked for this and we will see it through. Is that clear?" Renee lowered her head and nodded. "Look at me, look into my eyes, you will make a choice now. Either you will quietly follow me into the restaurant and I will punish you later or you can get a cab and go back to the hotel." And with that Gabriella headed for the door. Renee did not hesitate and quickly followed her mistress.

Gabriella gave her name and the two of them were escorted to their table. They were having a drink, when a stranger approached the table, the Dom from the store. "I see she has her collar on, she is lovely." Gabriella asked the lady to sit.

The two women discussed Renee like she was a piece of furniture or prized pet. Then Gabriella turned to Lady Helen and told her she could examine Renee's breasts. Lady Helen slid the top down and caressed one, then the other as she sat in the restaurant for all to see. The breasts were white and firm, the areola a deep reddish brown and the nipples so very hard, like the eraser on a pencil. When Lady Helen returned her attention to Gabriella, Renee began to cover herself. That movement was met with a quick hard riding crop across the breasts from Lady Helen. "No one told you to cover up". Renee bit her lip refusing to cry out, the breast burning from the sting, a red welt appearing.

Then turning back, "Gabriella, your bitch has much to learn, she needs a strong hand."

"Yes, she has much to learn, and she is very new to this."

The dinner arrived, Lady Helen went to her own table and Renee was permitted to cover herself and eat. Gabriella looked at her friend. "Are you angry?" She shook her head no. "Are you embarrassed?" She shook her head yes. Gabriella slipped a hand between her legs, "Are you excited?" and as a finger found the wet tunnel, Renee began to shake uncontrollably. She murmured to her mistress, I have never been so humiliated and excited all at the same time. Gabriella just smiled.

When dinner was finished, Gabriella invited Lady Helen and her sub to join them. Renee found Sindee to be young, exciting and full of life. While the two mistresses talked about their roles, Renee was getting guidance from Sindee about being a submissive. The two subs were chatting away when they realized that their mistress's were no longer talking, they stopped their chatter and gave their attention to their Dom's. Lady Helen spoke first and instructed Sindee to get Renee excited.

Sindee looked at her Dom, then at Gabriella, a sparkle in her eyes and smile on her face. She slipped a hand on the back of Renee's head and pulled her close, their lips meeting. Soft, long, deep, passionate kiss. Then her tongue exploring as Renee parted her lips accepting the love. Renee returned the kiss as Sindee slid her hand down over the other's chest, caressing the breast through the thin material, pulling the nipple, pinching it. Renee was softly moaning as Sindee kissed her neck, the hand now inside the dress, fondling the breast, tweaking the nipple, Renee licked her lips closed her eyes, a soft moan escaping her lips. Renee could not believe she sat in a restaurant, another woman now kissing her breast, suckling her nipple as the hand slid under her skirt. At the first touch of fingers on her bare thighs, and then the finger sliding along the crease, Renee wanted to scream. She bit her lip as the finger penetrated, her eyes closed, her breathing labored. Renee was about to have an orgasm in public, she was so close, so near and then…

At the sound of Gabriella's voice, Sindee sat up. Renee's body wanted more, she couldn't believe she was so close and it was stopping, finally the stern voice of her Mistress got through to her. She lowered her eyes and stammered, "I am sorry Mistress, please forgive me. How can I make it up to you?" As she sat quietly, her eyes downcast, she heard the clapping of hands coming from the area of the bar. Her face was beet red as she realized men and women had been watching her being used, controlled and now being quietly punished.

With Lady Helen smiling, Gabriella looked at her little charge and said, "What Sindee needs is to taste the cum of a man, but her Mistress will not permit her to leave her seat. If she does not taste cum soon, then Lady Helen will exact severe punishment on her. Now Renee, it is up to you to help Sindee."

Renee looked confused, she wanted to help but didn't have a clue. Exasperated, Gabriella looked at her sub, "Must I spell it all out for you? You see those men at the bar? You will approach one, get him hard, then get him to cum in your mouth. With your mouth full of cum, you will return here and put it in Sindee's mouth." Renee had a look of horror, but Sindee was squealing with delight. Sindee leaned over to Renee, kissed her deeply and simply said, "Thank you oh thank you so very much."

Renee took a deep breath, gained her composure and stood up. Every eye at the bar was on her, or at least she thought they were. She headed toward the bar, trying to decide which one to select, looking for bulging pants, hoping for a small one. As she got closer she heard the men, "lovely show", "great tits", "I want you". She tuned them out, finding a middle-aged man sitting alone. He was rather short, a bit over weight, the look of businessman out for some fun. She stopped in front of him, smiled and he smiled back. Her hand dropped to his thigh and he looked into her eyes. Her hand slid over the crotch, she could feel the hard penis through the pants and in the background she could her the men, but their words didn't register.

She leaned in close to the man and whispered that she wanted to suck him, to make him cum her mouth. The man tensed and Renee thought she would make him cum in his pants. She took his hand to lead him to private place, when she heard a rapping and looked at her Mistress. No, she was to do it there, at the bar, in full view. Renee turned red, she nibbled his ear, and opened the man's pants. As he sat on the high bar stool, she knelt before him, holding his cock, fondling it.

Then she leaned in and licked the shaft, long slow licks, from base to tip. Her lips encircling the tip, squeezing it, moving slowly up and down the tip. Her hand sliding along the shaft as her lips move up and down. She closes her eyes as she wraps the tongue around the shaft, licking it, kissing it. As her hand slides up and down the shaft her lips cover the balls, slowly sucking on one then the other, her tongue moving over the sack. The man rests his hands in Renee's hair, her lips cover the head, and slowly she slides down the shaft, feeling the tip hit the back of her throat, her hand stroking the remaining shaft. She can feel him begin to pump, moving his hips in and out, the cock moving to her lips then back in. Both of his hands rest in her hair, he pulls her tight to him, then forcing the cock deeper. Renee begins to fight the assault, he pulls her to him, ramming it down her throat. Tears steam down her cheeks, she gags, but his movements are faster, faster, faster then he shudders and she feels the fluid. It is warm, salty, she gags, she swallows, she catches her breath a load of cum splatters on her face. She remembers her charge and covers his cock with her mouth, she milks the man, filling her mouth, her cheeks bulging.

Renee stands and moves back toward Sindee, she tilts Sindee's head up, leans close and opens her mouth. The cum slides out in slow motion, a long slow strand, dangling from her mouth, slowly penetrating the other. Sindee accepts the cum, as it drops slowly, then Sindee pulls Renee close, covering one mouth with the other, their tongues moving together, sharing the fluid. They moan, they kiss, Renee straddles Sindee's leg and rubs back and forth. Her pussy rubbing against her friend's leg, exciting, stimulating, Renee is moaning, she is close. There lips part, Renee's mouth is open, then she feels a hand on her breast, then pain, she cries out.

She hears Gabriella's voice, "You were not given permission to have a climax. These nipple clamps should take your mind off the other." Gabriella applies the clamps to one nipple then the other nipple. Renee has not known such pain, but it is exciting. The clamps are attached by a chain and small lead. Gabriella pulls the chain, extending the nipples, hurting and exciting. Renee can feel her excitement build, she is moaning, begging, begging to let her cum. Gabriella pulls the chain and Renee leans over the table. Lady Helen lifts the dress, exposing the ass, smooth and white, then produces her riding crop.

The men cheer for Renee to be spanked and Lady Helen lays the crop on the ass. Again and again, on the ass on the thighs, up and down, Gabriella pulls the clamps, twisting the nipple, pain on the breasts, pain on the ass, then Renee lets loose. Renee is begging, "Oh yes, please whip me, harder, oooooo, yes, please beat me, ohh yes, I am your slut, fuck me use me. Damn, I am ready, please, please." She has her orgasm, she cries in delight, the juices poor from her pussy, running down her leg. The Dom's stop, and look at her, but Sindee quickly moves behind.

Her tongue, her lips move over the thighs, move along the crease, licking the juices. Kissing the slit, licking, sucking, caressing. Renee's moans become more subdued, but continue as Sindee licks the folds of skin, penetrating the pussy. Then Sindee rams 3 fingers into the pussy, assaulting the tunnel. Her hand moves in and out, in and out, faster, faster, harder and harder and Renee shudders. Sindee uses her fingers to fuck Renee, ramming in and out, slamming in and out as her tongue circles the rose bud. Sindee drives her tongue deep in the hole as she continues to fuck her friend. Then Renee cries out, she has cum again, so quickly, so soon, her body trembles.