Renee & Gabriella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sindee slows, a gentle hand replaces the mouth, the movements are soft, loving. Renee moves to stand, and crumbles. Renee has never experienced such an intense orgasm, then two, right after each other. Gabriella sees her pet, takes pity and removes the nipple clamps. Gabriella helps her charge to her feet, and they return to their hotel room.

Chapter 3

Saturday, Gabriella receives a note from Lady Helen and an invitation from Master Edward. At Lady Helen's request Gabriella and Renee have been invited to a party at a mansion just out of town. It is a black tie affair, with the ladies to dress appropriately. There is a card for Renee, she is to go to a saloon at 6:00 to be prepared and clothed for the party. A limo will pick up Gabriella and then go for Renee.

The two lovers lie in bed trying to decide if they should attend, it is their last night together. As they tried to decide, they knew how exciting Friday night had been with Lady Helen and Sindee, so they agreed to attend.

Renee arrived at the saloon right at 6:00 and was greeted by a friendly middle-aged woman. As she was led back to a private room, Renee was surprised at how busy the saloon was on a Saturday evening. The lady asked Renee to remove her clothes and all of her jewelry. Each article was neatly folded and put in a bag, the shoes were separately wrapped and put into the same bag, the jewelry was boxed and put into the bag, the lady looked at Renee and told her that her things would be sent to her hotel room.


Renee was to relax and be indulged. She was waxed, had a manicure, a pedicure and a relaxing massage. Renee remained nude before this stranger, but there was no discomfort, this was professional, all business. Then it was time to do her makeup and hair. Her hair was given a tint to highlight the reds and most of it was pulled up on top, but there were wisps framing her face and strands down the back. As Renee looked at the final results, it looked like organized disarray. It was neat and it was messy, it was classic and it was sexy, yes that was the look, provocative, sexy, it was a come and take me look. Renee liked the reflection in the mirror, she could feel herself going damp.

The lady looked at the watch, almost time, we must hurry along. Accessories first, Renee was given little studs for the top holes in her ears and large hoops for the lower. The hoops were bigger than she had ever worn, hanging to her shoulder, almost, not quite touching. On her upper left arm they fitted a viper bracelet, and on each wrist she was given a smooth thick golden bracelet, plain except for a little ring on each. The shoes were white sandals, just two little straps, hardly enough to keep them on while she walked. Then the dress, white silk. Two ladies brought it to her and slipped it on her. It was a long panel down the front, and a long panel down the back and one button the right shoulder. There were no sides and it just hung. From the front it was, well, kind of sexy, but from the side, there was no modesty. Renee protested and for the first time today was reminded, "young lady, you are a submissive, a slave, you have no say in what you wear, where you go or what happens to you. Please remember that and you will have a pleasant evening, forget it and well, I'd just rather not say."

Renee became silent, concerned, even a bit scared. "Ah, yes my dear, it is time the car is here. You will not speak to anyone until you arrive at the mansion. You cannot speak to your mistress, but give her this, and you absolutely must say nothing to the other subs. When she left the salon, she saw several other women dressed much like she was, some variations in color and design, but all very similar, but only two others had the viper on the upper arm, and they were the only other ones wearing white. She saw Sindee, started to speak but Sindee warned her off. The three young women with the vipers were led to one car and the other ladies to other cars.

Renee and the other two got into the limo with their mistress or master, each handing her Dom the card and sitting quietly. Gabriella looked at Renee, told her how lovely she looked and how sexy she was. Renee smiled and Gabriella warned her not to speak. Then Gabriella moved close whispering to her, that she was sorry, she didn't know what they had gotten into, and hoped that Renee would still be her friend when the evening was over. Renee bit her lip, her fears were now made worse not better by the comments of her mistress, but they were committed.

As they entered the mansion, they went in three directions, the masters and mistresses to the ballroom, the "experienced" slaves to serve and the new ones, the novices to a separate place. Renee and her two new companions were led into a small room. The man that greeted them was huge, 6'8", maybe taller. He was a black man, shaved head and Fu Man Chu mustache, very menacing looking. He had broad shoulders and a narrow waist and the size of his upper arms were larger than Renee's waist. He wore denim pants, boots and an open vest showing his muscular chest, from his belt hung a riding crop and whip. He was a contrast to the other men in tuxedos and the women in designer gowns.

He looked at them, "You will speak only when spoken to. You will do only as you are told. You will not eyeball any of the patrons unless they ask you to look at them. You will not hesitate or delay any request I make. Nod if you understand." Renee could feel a tear in her eye, she was scared. The man saw this and moved to her, he took a short chain, hooked it through one bracelet, then the other, she began to sob softly as she realized she was cuffed. He led her to the center of the room and raised her hands to slip the cuffs over a hook, the man had to lift Renee then let her settle back onto her feet, actually onto her toes.

She hung their stretched to the extremes, her arms above her head, her legs straining, the muscles clearly defined. She was not sure what to expect when a tall gentleman entered the room and spoke to the black man, calling him Derrick. He then carefully examined each of the other girls sending them to stand in a corner when he was done. He approached Renee.

"Ah, yes the inexperienced one, the one with no training and according to our friend Lady Helen, so much potential." He parted the material, caressed the breast, pinched the nipple and Renee kept her eyes down, biting her lip. He ran his hand over her back, along her ass, cupping, rubbing it, then looking into her eyes as he smacked her ass, once, twice, three times. Tears streamed down Renee's face, he took her nipple, pulled it twisted until he made her cry out. Then he slid his hand between her legs, mmm yes damp, she is a slut.

He called the other man over, "Derrick, we will bring her in last. To get her ready use the clamps, the smooth ones I think, we don't want to mark her yet. Put them on medium pressure for 20 minutes, then 5 minutes before you remove the clamps, flog her. Use the cloth whip, we want red, but not welts, concentrate on the buttocks and thighs. You may touch her if you like, just do not make her cum. We want her excited and willing." Then Master Edward left.

Derrick cuffed the other two to the wall, but let them sit. He came to Renee, pulling the panel back, he took her nipple, rubbed it, licked it, sucked on it, making it involuntarily go hard, then he applied the clamp tightening the screw, it hurt oh how it hurt. Tears running down her cheek, but she vowed she would not cry out, she would not let him know he hurt her. Then the other, the pain but somehow it didn't seem as bad, but it was constant. As soon as she was use to the pain, she realized she was wet, her pussy was aching, no her mind screamed, but her body reacted. Derrick had left her for a few minutes, but when he returned he spoke, "You did not cry out when I put on the clamps, so now it is time." Renee began to speak and he put a finger to her lips and she remained silent.

Derrick connected a chain to each clamp, then he took hold of the chain, pulling it slowly toward him. Renee moved forward on her toes, until she could walk no further. A smile crossed Derricks lips as he pulled on the chain, pulling Renee of her toes, lifting her by her nipples and she cried out. Sobbing she screamed, "Please, please let me down. I will do anything, please. I beg you, please." He looked at her and let go, but she was not prepared, her body swung backwards, she could maintain her balance and she snapped pulling her arm. Renee hurt, she cried, she could not function, and then Derrick brought a small box for her to stand on. She was able to relax to stand flat-footed, as flat-footed as you can in 4-inch heels, but the pressure was off her arms. Her nipples were in pain, her arms and legs hurt and were beginning to cramp.

The one girl had been taken from the room, Renee didn't know how long she had been hanging. Derrick returned a smile on his face and flogger in his hand. "Hi sweetness, it has been 15 minutes." He removed the panel covering her back, then he began to lay on the lashes. The first one hurt and she cried out, the second, the third, Renee quickly lost count, her mind wandered, she slumped on her arms, tears running down her face, then it was over. Derrick called the remaining girl over, he told her to kiss her lashes, to use her tongue and her lips.

Renee could feel her timid touch. Lips on her back, on her buttocks, then her tongue. Renee was breathing hard, she was excited and the licking became more intense. Hands caressed her thighs as the tongue moved between her legs. Renee squirmed as she felt the tongue move over her, she was wet, she was excited. Renee spread my legs for her, her tongue moving, her lips kissing, both girls were moaning, building. Derrick laughed and then stopped, "Two fucking sluts that want to be used and abused." Renee could hear the contempt in his voice and it hurt. The other girl was led out.

Derrick returned loosened the clamps and pulled them quickly from her nipples. The blood rushed in and Renee screamed. The pain of taking them off was worse than having them on, she closed her eyes and cried. Then she felt it, his hand, rubbing her pussy, wet, sliding in and out of her tunnel. No she couldn't yet she was pushing against his hand. He was using his hand she was getting excited, getting closer. He leaned and asked Renee, "Tell me what you. Talk to me bitch." Renee responded, "Please Derrick fuck me, use me, make cum, please I want that big cock in my pussy. Please, please fuck me." He looked at her and backed away, "No little one, you are not allowed to cum yet." Then he let her down, her arms ached, her legs ached, he led her to a chair and she sat.

He returned with a towel for the front of her dress. He stood in front of her and pulled down his pants, the 10 inch thick cock was at full mast. Renee reached out with her hands caressing it, fondling it, rubbing it. Her tongue began slow circling motions, then longer strokes. She licked the cock, she kissed the shaft her hands sliding constantly up and down the shaft. Her lips encircled the tip, she sucked on it, she took it deeper, she moved her head up and down as she stroked the shaft. Her tongue moved along the shaft, licking it, down to the base and the balls. Renee sucked on one, then the other, her hands moving constantly. He was moaning now and she took the tip in her mouth, sliding up and down, the tip hitting the back of her throat, her lips squeezing the shaft as her head moved, her hands squeezing what her mouth could not take. He put his hands on the sides of her face and pulled her close, the cock deep in her mouth, filling her. Then he pushed, Renee's mind screamed no, as the cock moved deeper. Her air cut off, he pushed on, she panicked fighting him as he pushed deeper, gagging her he rammed it deep inside. Then he pulled out, she gasped for air. He said simply relax and breath through your nose, then the cock pushed in slowly steadily, deeper and deeper until Renee could kiss his balls. The movement start, slow short strokes, then faster, then longer and finally he was ramming his cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster and then the release.

Cum filled her mouth, ran down her throat, she tasted it, she swallowed it, some ran out and down her chin. He moved slowly let her savor his victory. Renee licked his black cock, taking the white cum from it, looking up at him as it hung from her tongue, running down her chin. Renee was the little white slut, used by the black man, his cum in her mouth, on her face, him towering over her. She felt degraded but she was so hot, she wanted fucked. Renee used her tongue to clean the cum from his manhood. Licking and sucking until he was clean. Derrick then removed the cuff, leaving the bracelets and told her to clean her face and reapply her makeup. It was her time to be introduced.

Chapter 4

It was time for Renee to be led out, Derrick took a longer chain and attached it behind Renee' back, her hands were cuffed, but she had limited movement. Derrick led her onto a small stage and positioned her feet on either side of an opening, her feet were shoulder width apart. Master Edward addressed the crowed, telling them they were free to examine the slut, before the auction began. Renee listened, she was being sold, she came for a party and was being sold, this couldn't be, where was Gabriella.

The first to approach Renee was Lady Helen. She looked at Renee and spoke to her softly, "I will have you little one, I will have you tonight. You will learn what it is to serve, to pleasure and to be punished. When I saw you with that poor excuse of Mistress, I knew I would get you. It is people like her that give domination a bad name, they play at it, they don't understand, they don't appreciate it." She ran a finger along Renee's cheek, "My pet, you don't understand either, but I will teach you, you will learn. In time you will do anything I ask." Lady Helen slid a hand under the garment and caressed her ass, stroked her thigh, rubbed the slit. "Oh little one, you are so wet so ready." Then Lady Helen unbuttoned the one button and took the tunic with her.

Renee stood on the stage, hands cuffed behind her wearing nothing. She felt humiliated, a tear formed, she lowered her eyes. An older man approached. He tilted her face to him, looked deeply into her eyes, he saw the fear and the lust. "Most are here to buy for a night's entertainment, others are here to posses to own. If your performance pleases me, I will see you added to my stable."

It soon became a blur for Renee, men touching, pulling poking. Women prodding, condemning, comparing. She tried to think of happy days, to keep her mind off the humiliation, and always as soon as she did, someone would speak to her, demand and answer and she had to come back to reality. What she didn't understand was why her nipples were always hard and aching and why her pussy was wet and wanting. She wanted to be used, to be fucked, yet this was embarrassing.

Soon it was time for the bidding, first was the bidding for an hour in the glass room. Renee would be rented, taken to a room with one way mirrors and she would perform. The bidding started high and went higher, with Lady Helen and another man joining forces to win the first round. Renee was led to the room and those who liked to watch took their seats.

Renee was led into the room and put on her back on the bed, her hands were crossed and tied to the head board, she was stretched out and her legs were spread wide and tied to the corners of the bed. Lady Helen took an ice cube and began to run it over Renee, rubbing her breast, around the nipple, watching it get hard as the cold cube moved over it, a trail of water following the path of the ice. Lady Helen was slow and erotic moving from one breast to the other, then down slowly over her belly. Renee sucked in her breath as the cold cube moved across her stomach and Lady Helen rubbed it in and out of her navel. Renee was moaning softly and moving her body.

The ice moved lower, down to her mounds and over the lips. Renee lifted her hips in anticipation, but Lady Helen moved slowly. She used her fingers to spread the lips, the cube sliding along the inner skin. Renee was moaning and lifting her hips and when Renee began to beg for more, Lady Helen quieted her with a soft kiss. Alex had taken another ice cube and started at Renee's feet. He rubbed the ice over the sole of her foot, along the toes, between them, pausing occasionally to suck a toe or kiss the ankle. And he moved up the leg, along the calf, caressing the back of the knee, and then to the inner thighs. Alex used his lips and tongue and gently, very gently nibble on the soft skin of the leg.

While Lady Helen was rubbing her pussy, Alex was running the cube along her rosebud, Renee was wild. Her nipples were erect, her pussy was wet, but the restraints would not let her fully enjoy the moment. Then it happened, in her excitement Renee forgot the rule and cried out, "Oh god please, I am so close I am going to cum, OHHHHHH."

At the sound of the voice, both Alex and Lady Helen stepped back and Lady Helen pulled out her riding crop and came down over the mounds of Renee. She screamed in pain. A second landed on her crease and the cries were more intense. Lady Helen reined down blows on her breasts, across her nipples, on the thighs, along the soles of her feet. Lady Helen was so swept up with the punishment that Alex had to step in and take the crop from her. Renee was sobbing, her body trembling while Alex took ice and rubbed the welts, he was tender and soothing and soon Renee was relaxing.

Lady Helen moved over to Renee as she produced a nipple clamp, Renee saw it and remembered the pain and excitement of earlier. As Lady Helen opened the clamp, Renee saw the small teeth, the rough serrated edges that would dig into the flesh. The first clamp was put on and Renee bit her lip as tears welled up in her eyes, the second was put on as she trembled. Lady Helen slowly tightened the clamps, the clamp finally drew a drop of blood from the nipple, only then did she stop. Alex stroked her pussy, caressing her thighs, a finger sliding in and out of her pussy.

Lady Helen took a dildo and slowly inserted into Renee, pushing it in and out and pushing in and lifting. Renee began to moan as Lady Helen pulled the clamps and rammed the dildo. Faster and faster Lady Helen worked and Renee was moving with her, moaning, begging. Alex dropped his pants and moved to Renee's mouth, kneeling above her pushed it in. The helpless Renee opened her mouth and Alex pumped up and down, pulling out and ramming deep inside, slamming his balls against her face, pulling out and ramming it. Lady Helen watched and timed her fucks to move with Alex, out and in, out and in, Lady Helen pulled hard on the clamps, Renee screamed and shook and her body betrayed her. She came, moving with the fucking, writhing with the pleasure, excited by the pain and then Alex exploded in her mouth. He filled her mouth, she swallowed but there was too much. It ran down her chin, it covered her cheeks, it pooled in the sockets of her eyes. Her body quivered, she shook.

Lady Helen had her sub clean Renee. Sindee used her tongue to lick Renee's cheek, to lick her eyes, to lick her cheeks. Sindee removed the cum from Renee, then kissed her softly on the lips. Renee responded and kissed back. The subs were exciting each other and those watching. Sindee was grinding her pussy on Renee's leg as they kissed. Her hand caressing the breast.

Lady Helen grabbed Sindee by the hair and pulled her from the table. She picked up the cattails and told Alex to tie Renee from the ceiling, she wanted to peel the skin from her back. The whip came down on the back, a red welt rising, a second blow landing across the buttocks, breaking the skin, a trickle of blood. Lady Helen was obsessed and then Derrick strode into the room, he took the whip and freed Renee. "The time you have purchased is over, she will come with me now" and Derrick picked Renee up like she was a rag doll and left.