Renee & Gabriella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Renee soaked in a tub of scented water, nibbled on fruit and drank water. The jets of water swirling around her helped to relax her. She watched as one of the other novices was brought in, the girl was bound from head to toe and put on a hard table. Renee thought about what she had just endured and looking at the young girl felt suddenly very lucky.

Derrick returned with her white dress and shoes and told Renee it was time to dress and return to the ballroom. When she moved to the dressing room there were staff to help her fix her hair and apply her make up. She slipped the white dress back on and looked in the mirror. Her nipples seemed to be perpetually hard, pressing against the thin material and the dark areola plainly visible. From the sides, she could see the stripes from the whip and the beginnings of bruises that would be vivid by morning.


She put on her best smile and followed Derrick to the ballroom. Fortunately, Sindee saw her and stood by her. Sindee gave her some simple instructions, like how they should stand – upright, chest out, hands clasped behind the back. Assume the position, the same, but on your knees. And the other rule, you must do anything you are told, unless you have instructions from your Mistress that you are not to do something. Renee got a strange look on here face, and Sindee noticed. "Oh poor baby, Gabriella didn't give you any restrictions, did she?"

Renee shook her head and Sindee got a frown. "OK, then, we will keep a low profile, try to stay with me and I will guide you to the safe Masters, but do what they ask, no hesitation. There are two or three people here that if they know you have no restrictions will take advantage of you."

Renee and Sindee stayed to the background, and were stroked and rubbed but stood and watched the proceedings. Then Renee saw the old gentleman that wanted to add her to his stable. He had taken center ring and was about to introduce his girls, his pony girls. Renee nearly lost her lunch when she saw the girls come out. They wore harnesses on their bodies, exposing and enhancing their breasts, they wore a muzzle over their face and bridle and bit in their mouth, in their ass was a but plug with a horse's tail. The two girls pulled a small cart. The man flicked his whip, striking them in the rear and they marched and pranced. Renee could not believe the humiliation, it sickened her.

The man moved forward and said, "I have purchased one of the novices for an hour. I would like to show how we train a new pony girl. Will the novice Renee please come forward." Sindee shuddered, Renee did not move, but Derrick took her arm and led her forward. When she arrived center stage, the man looked at her, "Has your mistress placed restrictions?" She stood frozen, forcing the man to ask the question a second time. Renee should her head, keeping her eyes down.

The Captain clapped his hands and was soon joined by his stable hands. After removing her clothes, they placed a belt around Renee's waist and fastened her hands to it. Then they placed a small ball gag in her mouth and bridle around her head. Renee was bent over a small ottoman and the men rammed a but plug up her ass, with a long tail on it. Renee tried to scream with the pain, but the gag stifled her sounds. She was trussed up very much like the other pony girls.

The Captain attached a rope to the halter and flicked her hindquarters with his whip. She jumped and tried to move away. The rope lead and the flicking of the whip and Renee was prancing in a circle. He was walking her around and around. He would flick the whip harder and urge her on, and she was jogging, then running in a circle. Her arms were strapped to her side making it harder to run, the gag in her mouth let breath only through her nose, she couldn't keep up and stumbled.

The grooms lifted her to her feet, took her to the ottoman and bent her over it, raising her tail. The captain took his crop and lay on her ass, on her thighs. Renee was screaming but no sound emerged, her tears ran down her cheeks. She was again stood up and instructed to run in the other direction. It was not long before she could no longer run.

The Captain called her useless, worthless, an old hag. A small child's swimming pool was brought out and Renee was put in the middle. The gag was removed, but she remained trussed. The Captain had six of his boys stand around her, and on his command they began to piss on her. On her hair, in her face, in her mouth, the pee streamed over her. She cried, she sobbed as the warm acrid pee matted her hair, covered her body, filled her mouth. Renee had never felt so small, so insignificant, so worthless.

She was not sure how much she could endure when she heard Derrick tell the Captain he had only 10 minutes left. Almost over, the end in sight, yes I can do this, I can survive this. She saw Sindee in the corner on her knees, crying as Lady Helen was drawing blood on her ass. She looked back to the Captain and saw him leading out a Great Dane, its huge cock red and hard.

She was pulled over the ottoman and tied securely, the dog was led up behind her. His cock penetrating her pussy, sliding in deep, deep inside as the dog moved in and out. The Great Dane took fierce strokes pumping harder than any man she had known. She felt the ring of the dog expand in her. The hot torrents of cum pouring from the dog, his body fucking her savagely, even after shooting his load the enlarged ring preventing the dog from with drawing from her. The Captain's time ended, but the ring was still too large, the dog could not be removed, minutes seemed like hours, until at last the dog, slipped out. Renee was unstrapped and once again Derrick carried her to the safety of the back room.

Gabriella joined Renee in the bedroom. Gabriella bathed her friend, cared for stripes and held her while she recovered. Then Master Edward entered the room. He looked at the little one, "Renee tonight was not usual for a sub, you did well, and you did better than any of us expected. I would like to extend the invitation for you spend time with us, to learn to be a good submissive. It would be demanding, it would be punishing, it would be rewarding. You need time to think and to decide if you want to join us. Andrew, here, wants you. He wants to own you, add you to his stables. With him it is very different from what I offer. You would be a prized possession, displayed, shown, cared for. You would have no responsibilities other than doing what you are told. When you are ready we will take you to the hotel, you will each be given one of our cards. If you want us to care for you call, now we will take you to your hotel." He leaned in and tenderly kissed Renee. Then he looked at Gabriella, "If you want to be a mistress let me know and I will see to it that you get proper training. Until you know your responsibilities you should not have a pet. Tonight should not have happened, it was because of your inexperience."