Renee BBW Big Tit Vixen Pt. 02

Story Info
Renee a Mature BBW has kinky Sex with Older Man.
4.3k words
4.55
35.9k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
300 Followers

Authors note: This story is based on a real life BBW reader of Literotica. TB contacted me with a story line. Renee is her alter ego. The story continues from the spa resort Pocanos Palace in Pennsylvania near the New York border. TB has given me input for this next part of Renee's story.

Renee has met Steve an older man from New Jersey. They have spent a wild night of kinky sex in her hotel suite. Renee is a sexually frustrated house wife from upstate New York. She is spending the weekend away from her husband in search of sexual adventure. Renee wakes up with Steve and their morning is spent in some prolonged oral sex. More back ground information on the story can be found in Part 1 of Renee BBW Big Tit Vixen.

*****

Written from Renee's point of view:

I open my eyes and suddenly remember where I am. The man that I sucked and fucked last night sleeps next to me. His shoulders and feet are inches from my body. We are both completely nude. I roll over and observe the wonderful man that pleasured me last night. He is in deep sleep lying on his back. His chest is rising and falling in a steady rhythm. This powerfully built man fucked me in all three holes. Now I remember that his name is Steve. I admire his totally shaven body and notice that his penis is not flaccid. It is not erect either but appears to be filling rapidly with blood. I watch silently as his thick penis rises into a full blown erection. Steve's penis is huge when erect. Its circumference is almost as big as my wrist. I roll over on my side and silently unzip my purse. I open my wallet and remove a dollar and a quarter. I place the dollar about an inch from his penis with the end at his base. The dollar stops at the base of the head of his penis. His thick erection is pulsing and it twitches upwards. Steve grunts "Renee take me in your throat. Yes all the way down."

His eyes are still closed and he is dreaming of me or my throat at least. Next I measure the head using the quarter. The length of his penis is one dollar and nearly two quarters. A dollar bill is exactly six inches long while a quarter is exactly an inch in diameter. His penis is nearly eight inches long and nearly as thick as my wrist. I love bracelets so I know that my wrist is six and half around. I have measured the organ that stretched all of my orifices to capacity. Nearly eight inches long and six inches thick from the base to the bottom of the egg sized tapered head. I love this cock and could service this cock three or four times a day. The huge veins transect the entire length and make it look even more inviting. "That is it Renee swallow my come." Steve grunts and his cock twitches as his huge testicles rise up into his scrotum. A few spurts of semen shoot from the end of his penis and land on his large thick stomach. He never wakes up and continues his slumber. His penis shrinks to a flaccid state in seconds barely half its erect measure.

My pussy is tender and stretched from being fisted, my anus burns from being sodomized and my jaw and throat are sore from all the deep throat fellatio. My face and hair have dried semen caking my lips and hairline. I thought that I had caught all of Steve's semen but I was wrong. Evidently some semen had erupted in overflow around my lips during his orgasm. I am confident that my holes had captured most of his thick tasty pungent seed. I lick my lips and taste the dry salty semen flakes sticking to my upper lip. I think a shower is in order and I quietly step from my bed into the bathroom door.

I step into the bathroom and notice my reflection in the mirror. Most men would think me fat or obese. Many men like Steve actually desire a body like mine. Exactly five feet tall I am thick in girth. My breasts are 46FF and hang loosely and rest against my round tummy. My hips are as large as my top but I have a thick hour glass shape. My thighs and calves are muscular and shapely. I have been told by many people that my feet are beautiful. I often wear toe rings and anklets to adorn them. I keep my fingers manicured and a nice pedicure on my toe nails. Recently a man and his wife asked me where I got my nails done. The man's eyes were locked onto my size seven feet as they were revealed in all their glory in a pair of barely there thong sandals. Steve evidently likes my feet as well he had my toes in his mouth while he fucked me. Until very recently I was oblivious to this sexual fetish. I am very light skinned almost pale. This weekend maybe I can get a light tan. I am not sure about my pubic hair after seeing Steve's shaved body. This weekend I was thinking of having my pussy waxed. From looking at porn I notice that most of the females are smooth on their undercarriage.

I shampoo my blonde silky hair into a lathery texture and scrub my scalp with a brush that massages my head as it removes dead skin and loose hair. Next I open a bottle of apple scented body wash and soap my arms, legs and torso. After rinsing I turn off the water and move next to the sink. I spray shaving cream on my legs and shave my legs by placing my feet one at a time on the rim of the bath tub to shave from ankles to bikini line. I shave my underarms as well. I bend over with my legs apart and rub some lather onto my sore anus. I carefully run my fingers over the area between my lower pussy and ass and spread the cream around. Next I glide the razor over the edges of my ass hole and remove all stubble and stray hairs that I may have missed yesterday. I need to prepare my ass hole for more fucking so I decide to give myself an enema. I fill the enema bag to its two quart capacity and empty the contents into my rectal opening. I want to get fucked in the ass again so I need to be as clean as possible. In a few minutes I expel the water. I repeat this process three times and use Epsom salts to cleanse my rectal walls more thoroughly. My ass hole feels very tingly and fresh. Hopefully a tongue will be in my ass again tonight.

I walk into the bedroom and find Steve sitting up in back.

"Good morning Renee you look good enough to eat."

"You did a lot of that last night Steve. In fact you ate my ass and pussy like they were candy. I have never come so hard or often my life. After you get cleaned up I want you to go down on my cunt some more. " I say.

Steve smiles as he stands up and looks at me. "You are so hot. It is hard to believe you had never been eaten. I have never had my cock sucked like that Renee. You are such a cock whore. "

"Flattery will get you more cock sucking. Remember you have to eat my pussy some more. Go clean up sweetie. I am hungry for some breakfast." I say as I look at his cock sway as he walks across the room.

Steve showers as I look at his form through the shower door. I can make out his form, but the thick cloudy glass reveals only the outline of his body. He is washing his body with his hands. From the motions his hands are making it appears that he is using a brush with soap. The tan color of his body is visible through the thick glass. I can make out the various parts of his body. I watch in wonder as I see the outline of his erect penis. He is washing his penis and testicles. His hands stop moving and he has something in his hand that he moves rapidly over his genitals. He is shaving his organ of any hair stubble or stray hairs. He steps out from the shower and towels his body off until he is dry.

"Get on the bed Renee. It is time for me to eat that pussy. You will have to wait a few moments for your breakfast." Steve says as he walks toward me.

I move on the bed and lay on my back. I raise my legs up and spread them wide. I reach wide with my hands and grasp my legs behind the knees. Steve has total access to my pussy and anus in this position. Steve moves onto the bed between my legs and moves his face toward my clitoris.

"I want you to eat me hard until I come. " I say as I hold my legs apart.

"I love the taste of your cunt." Steve says as he flicks the tip of his tongue on my clit

He licks my clit as he moves three of his fingers into my moist vagina. Steve fucks me with his large fingers deeply into my G spot. He licks my clitoris as he finger fucks me rapidly. He sucks my small clit and labia with his lips. The feeling is intense. He stops sucking and uses the tip of his tongue on my swollen button. I shake and quiver. It has been less than three minutes and I am approaching orgasm.

"Arrrrrr, Ohhhh,Ohhhh, Owwww, Arrrrrr, Ohhhh,Ohhhh, Owwww, I am cummmmmminggggg!" I grunt and pant as I shake in the spasm of orgasm.

Steve dose not disengage from my pussy. He pushes his entire hand wrist deep in my clenching cunt and flicks his tongue on my maidenhead. Small amounts of fluid squirt into his mouth as my orgasms shoot through my body. As a coup de grace he resumes sucking my clit. I am bucking into his face with my toes spread apart and my hands locked behind his head.

"Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggg, Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggg, Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggg, Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggg,you are killing me. Don't stop you bastard. Eat that fucking cunt." I grunt through clenched teeth.

"How was that my hot slut?" He asks as he slowly pulls his hand from my gapping pussy.

"It is my turn to pleasure you Steve. Breakfast is served. "I say with a smile.

Steve stands up and faces me between the bed and the Jacuzzi. I roll off the bed with a pillow in my grasp. I place the pillow before him and kneel on it in front of his feet. He grasps my blonde hair on the sides of my head and looks down at me with lust. His erect penis is almost touching my lips.

"What are you going to do?" He asks.

"I am going to suck and deep throat your huge cock." I reply.

"What else are you going to do?" Steve asks with a smirk.

"I am going to swallow your semen and suck your balls." I answer.

"Is there more that you can do?" He asks again.

"I will eat your ass hole, suck your nipples, and tongue your belly button."I say with a stern look.

His thick angry erection is inches from my face. I study it as I place my hands around it. I move one hand to stretch and pull on his testicles that hang loosely in their sack. My other hand holds his length in the middle. This huge headed penis is very pointed with a curved flair to it. In seconds this end will be in the back of my throat. This is a big cock and the blood volume is staggering to comprehend. With testicles as large as these they compliment the heavily veined penis.

"Renee are you studying for an exam?" He asks.

"Yes my love. I was savoring you before I taste you. I say with a grin as I look up at his face.

"I want you to swallow me balls deep in one try." Steve instructs.

"I will try. I usually work up to it with a cock as big as yours." I reply.

My lips envelope the head of his cock and I concentrate on throating him in one single swallow. I swallow him whole in a huge gulp. I squeeze his balls lightly and take each one in my fingers and spread them apart and massage them in their sack as his length tickles the back of my throat. My throat muscles swallow and I use forward pressure and move my tongue outside my lips and flick the bottom of the base of his erection. He looks at me in amazement as I swallow and massage the head of his cock with my throat muscles. I slide my lips back up his length to his tip. I look up in the mirrors that cover the ceiling and see his cock head at the entrance of my lips.

I disengage from his cock and say. "Throat fuck me Steve!"

"You asked for it." He says.

His hands roughly pull my hair as he thrusts into my throat. His tip shoots down my slippery smooth throat as I swallow his girth down. My eyes take in the reflection on the wall. Steve's muscled body is driving his cock into my throat with rapid thrusts. My fingers still massage and scratch his swollen testicles as he fucks my throat. Steve fucks my throat hard for about five minutes. He must have given me several hundred thrusts and all to the back of my throat.

I place my hands on his midsection and look up at him. He releases my hair from his grasp as I looked up at his face and smiled.

"Had enough cock sucking Renee." Steve asks.

"No I am starving. Let's move to the bed I want to deep throat you some more."

I move to the side of the bed and open the night stand with my back to him. I retrieve my favorite nine inch dildo and glycerin suppositories from the drawer. Steve does not see the dido because he is admiring my breasts again. I place the dildo and glycerin under a pillow that lies on the floor as I position my head off the end of the bed. Steve positions his knees on the bed and lines his cock up with my throat. I look up and see his cock surging with a powerful blood engorged erection. His thick penis is slick with semen and my saliva. A long rope of pre cum dangles several inches from his urethra. I open my mouth and suck the strand of thick salty semen into my throat. At this angle I can deep throat easier. His testicles and anus are totally accessible to my fingers and tongue as well. Before I swallow him I admire his smoothly shaven ball sack with my fingers and massage and scratch his swollen orbs. I moisten a finger and slid it into his anus and enter his rectum knuckle deep. He emits a grown from his throat as I scratch his testicles with my other hand.

"Renee that feels great. I have never had a woman finger me before." He quivers as I slide the finger deeper. I twist it and wiggle it as I remove it from his ass hole.

"You stuck your tongue up my ass last night. It felt amazing. I had never been rimed before. Do you want me to rim your ass?" I ask.

"Yes Renee I want you to eat my ass." He replies.

I look at his smoothly shaven erect penis and ball sac that hang below his tiny pink dot of an anus. I suck his penis balls deep and swallow him three stokes. He growns as I spit his penis out and lick along his ball sack. I take one of his testicles in my mouth and suck on it. The huge testis is about the size of a golf ball. I attempt to swallow both his testis, but they are too large. I swallow his other testis and scratch the other one that dangles on the edge of my mouth. After a few minutes I release his balls and lick upward toward his anus. I drive the tip of my tongue into his rosebud. He moans with pleasure. I lick and probe his anus for several minutes. I pull my tongue into my mouth and swallow his taste. I spread his cheeks and dive in again and penetrate his sphincter with the tip of my tongue and fuck his opening with the end of my tongue.

"How was that? I ask as I move my mouth from his ass.

"God that feels amazing Renee. Now I know what it felt like to you." He replies.

"Remember how you fucked my ass?" I ask.

"Yes you were so tight. The feeling was unbelievable." Steve says.

"I want to try something else that I have never done before. Are you up for some ass fucking while I swallow you?" I ask.

"OK. Do you promise not to hurt me?" He asks.

"Yes I promise to loosen you up. I will massage your prostate while I deep throat you." I reply.

I suck on my finger and get it wet with saliva. With my other hand I secure a glycerin suppository. With my wet finger I plunge the glycerin suppository several inches into his tight anus. He grunts as I place two more into his ass hole. I ram my index finger all the way in his rectum and fuck him with my finger. After a minute of finger fucking I add my middle finger. I begin my deep throat assault on him by swallowing his engorged penis past my gag reflex. My fingers massage his prostate as I slide his length in my throat on each swallow. At this angle I can deep throat easier as my head hangs off the bed. I swallow him and massage his length in my throat. The head of his cock is lodged deep in my throat as my nose and lips are bumped by his loose hanging testicles .I slide my fingers out of his gapping anus and run my tongue around the sensitive edges of his sphincter as he moans softly. I position the long dildo at his entrance of his anus. With one hand I slide about five inches of dildo into his rectum as he grunts. I massage his testis with the tips of my fingernails of my other hand as I swallow his erection to the base.

"My god Renee this is incredible! I am not sure how long I can last." Steve says through clenched teeth. I slide another inch into his rectum as I slide his penis out of my throat toward my slippery lips.

"When you shoot I am going to swallow your thick load. You taste delicious Steve!" I say with saliva and semen coated lips. I lick some of the slippery slim up with my tongue and swallow it past my thick lips.

I resume my deep throat fellatio of his thick cock. I suck and swallow his length like this is the last cock on Earth. Steve is thrusting his length into my throat. I meet him half way by swallowing toward his base. I match the cock swallowing with rapid shallow ass fucking .The dildo is milking his prostate as small strands of thick semen leak into my throat. His breathing is rapid as his muscles of his legs quiver and spasm. I release his testis and use both hands on the dildo. I ram all nine inches into his rectum as I swallow him in my throat. I hold his thick length in my throat and use my throat muscles to massage his girth. I fuck his ass rapidly from tip to base over and over. I feel his penis spasm and his orgasm begins.

"OOOOOOhhhhhhhh! Reneeeeeee! Swalloooowwwww Meeeeee! Reneeeee I Looovee You!" Steve hollers as the orgasm moves through his body.

I feel his penis pulse and spasm in about mid swallow. I engulf his shooting erection deep in the back of my throat. I hold his girth as seven or eight surges squirt thick bolts of hot salty semen deep in my throat. I fuck him deeply in his quivering rectum. The dildo meets resistance as his sphincter clenches the shaft and his anus spasms with his orgasm. I pull the dildo from his ass and look at the huge gapping cavern of his stretched anus. I swallow and gulp the last ropes of goo into my mouth. I slide his still hard penis balls deep in my throat and hold him there as I savor his thickness in my mouth and throat.

"Renee I think I love you. You are the perfect woman. I know my cock loves your throat." He says as I release his slippery saliva coated penis from the grip of my throat.

"I bet you tell every lady that sucks your cock that you love them." I answer.

"I only tell the ones that swallow cock like that. You are the first to do that to me." He says.

"Am I that good? I have watched a lot of porn and mimicked what I see. My husband has ED and recently I am out of practice." I say.

"Most women I have had sex with, suck me for five minutes and then want to be fucked." He says.

I look at the clock it is a little past 9 AM. We have been eating each other for over an hour. My appointment is at 10:30 so I must get ready.

"Steve I have my appointments at the spa in a little more than an hour. I am getting my nails done first and then I have a massage. Please be a dear and hang around. I should be back between 2 and 3 PM." I say as I sit up and lick semen from my face.

"Yes baby I want more of you too." Steve says as he moves his head down and sucks my nipple on my right breast as he fingers my other nipple.

"Oh honey that feels nice. You are making me wet. I will be back in a few hours and we can enjoy more of each other." I say as I move your head from my breast and walk toward the shower.

"I am going to play a few holes of golf. In a few hours I will be back to fuck you." He says.

"OK sweetie I am going to freshin up now. I will see you when I get back."I reply.

"I will go to my apartment to get cleaned up. From there I will go to the course."He says.

I step into the shower and clean up quickly. When I get out he has dressed and gone. There is a note on the dresser. It reads:

To Renee-

mrstanley
mrstanley
300 Followers
12