Renee BBW Big Tit Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers

"You are going to enjoy this. I am going to swallow you like before." I say as I look up from below his wet dripping erection.

I swallow most of his penis on my first gulp. I hold him at the entrance to my throat. His hands grip my long blonde hair and he pulls it. He sinks his thick cock into my throat balls deep. His thick balls are bouncing off my chin as he thrusts.

"Steve stand still let me deep throat you. I want to swallow your cock." I say.

He stops throat fucking me and lets me control the cock sucking. I rapidly swallow him from his penis head to the base. Every second I repeat the action. His meat is buried in my throat. Every few swallows I hold him deep and milk his length with my throat muscles.

"Do you want to watch me suck you?" I ask.

"You mean the mirrors?" He asks.

We agree and leave the shower for the bedroom. Near the bed I kneel before his standing body. I position myself with my face before his I throbbing veined erection. The mirrors on the walls allow him to watch my deep throat fellatio. I begin the assault on his cock as he watches in the mirror. I swallow and throat him over and over. My head is a blur of rapid motion. His balls are dancing on my chin as I swallow him. His eyes are locked onto my lips and throat on his cock.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! I am cuuuuummmmm iiinnnnggg! Swallow my cum Renee!" He grunts as he holds onto my hair and spasms into my throat.

Thick salty ropes of semen spurt into the back of my throat. I swallow the first three shots. I move the convulsing penis to my tongue so I can taste the fresh semen. After four more spurts my mouth is full of about a fluid once. I open my mouth and show Steve his load. I swallow the salty goo into my digestive system. He has fed me well.

"Wow that was some deep throat." Steve comments.

"Yes and that was some nice cock I had the pleasure to swallow." I say with spit and semen plastered to my face and lips. His semi- erect cock drips a drop of semen into my mouth. I stick my tongue out and catch it.

"Let's go to the Jacuzzi and rinse off for round three." Steve says.

We walk to the Jacuzzi and kiss each other passionately. We rinse the semen and spit off one another and relax in the warm flowing water. After a few minutes we decide to fuck on the king size bed. We lay on the bed together.

"I want to prim your clit again Renee." Steve says.

"What are you waiting for? I ask with a smile.

Steve licks my clit with his flicking tongue. I wither under his oral assault. With his mouth locked on my clitoris Steve pinches my enlarged erect nipples of my giant tits. He swallows my clit as he manipulates my sensitive tits. Energy is shooting throughout my body.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! I am cccccuuuuuummmm iiiinnnngggg!" I shout as I squirt into his face again.

Steve crawls up and holds my ankles wide as he sinks all of his thick inches into my cunt. He is not making love to me. He is fucking the hell out of me. He slams into my cunt and stuffs me balls deep on each stroke. I whimper, cry and moan underneath him. I have orgasm after orgasm. He has turned into an animal. His erection is bottoming out my vagina on each thrust. Steve does something else no man has ever done to me. He places my feet near his face and alternately sucks my toes as he fucks me. He licks the bottoms of my wrinkled soles as he fucks me with deep hard strokes. I look over at the mirror and see his form fucking into me. He is swallowing four toes on my left leg as he fucks me deeply.My image is withering underneath him in ecstasy.

"Flip over Renee let's do doggy style." He says as he withdraws his erection from my dripping cunt.

"OK. Doggy is good. My pussy is sore all the fisting has me stretched out. Fuck me in the asshole Steve."

"That is a fantastic idea Renee." Steve says as we get into position.

"Can you tongue my ass again? I want you to get me ready Steve." I say.

I feel his tongue on my anus. He probes my sphincter deeply with tip of his tongue. The feeling is so intense. My pussy is dripping again. He stops and I feel the head of his penis at my rosebud. I feel a stabbing pain as the massive head of his erection has me splayed open. I tense up as about half of his thick cock slide into my ass.

"Renee you are doing great. Relax and I will fuck you shallowly until you get use to my girth." Steve instructs.

"Steve fuck me deep and hard. Don't hold back. Fuck me now." I say.

He sodomized me balls deep. We build up a pace to our ass fucking. At first his cock felt like a telephone pole in my ass. It hurt and felt huge. After about five minutes it felt very amazing. The pleasure was different than pussy fucking. I finger my clit as he plunges into my ass.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Renee I am cuuuuummmmm iiinnnnggg Renee. I love you Renee!" Steve grunts in convulsive orgasm as he shoots hot bolts of semen in my anus.

"Ohhhhhhh!Ahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!Ahhhhhhhh!" I scream as I cum hard right after the last spurts enter my throbbing asshole.

We fall asleep in each other's arms. Steve and I spend two more days together.

We have an adventure of underwater sex awaiting us tomorrow.

mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers
12