Renée Is a Little Too Tough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renée laughed and said that was an intelligent assessment. "I do want you to touch me."

"Are we to have sex?"

"Sometime or rather I would expect but whether that is to be tonight I really don't know."

She pulled up her skirt and Phil moved his hand right in and strummed up and down her inner thighs. He changed nothing when her thighs parted but a couple of minutes later when her breathing rate had become a lot more audible her ran a finger between her legs and Renée casually pulled the crotch of her high-cut panties to one side.

She sucked in breath and held it as the finger ran up and down her slit and when it slowly began edging into the entrance she whispered, "Say hello to pussy."

"Hi pussy, you feel to be a very fine specimen."

Renée rolled her face toward Phil's face and with tongue protruding kissed Phil and his lips parted under her pressure and their tongues flickered against each other.

He inserted another finger and she groaned and moved her hips up and down slowly, shadowing perhaps what was to come, but certainly making certain that Phil was in no doubt of what pussy wanted.

Phil, on his knees, her right leg between them, saw Renée's eyes close and her hand reach down and begin to tweak her left nipple. That told him she'd decided to go with the flow and not attempt to takeover, well at least for now. He reached up and mashed her right tit, although not squeezing it too hard. She opened one eye, smiled at him and then rolled her head to her right slightly and let her tongue hang out the side of her mouth grotesquely as if she were being garroted.

Obviously the message to his brain was that's very sexy because more blood was pumped hurriedly to his dick and it turned the erection into a rod of hardened steel, well at least according to what Phil was thinking. He really squelched his fingers after inserting the third and had three of them working independently to try to heighten the sensations for Renée inside her cunt.

"Oh Phil, oh Phil, I'm c-o-m-i-n-g," she called a little breathlessly and she gushed, down his hand and one thigh and on to the leather-covered sofa.

Phil wasted no time and was steering his erection to enter the gaping pussy when the disgusting bitch sighed and said, "Who taught you to do that so well, your mother?"

He came within an ace of having a premature ejaculation.

Phil rammed it in and she cried, "Oh god, I've come again already."

Fully docked he rolled off her, pulling her on to her right hip and she lifted her uppermost leg and had it propped before he'd opened his mouth to ask her to do that. Obviously this babe knew every which way but loose.

And that was true because she began rocking back at him beautifully and when at last he began flagging she clamped him and he groaned under the pressure and when the head of his cock was caught under huge pressure near the pussy entrance at the end of a backstroke it became just too much for him and he began firing into her depths.

When they panted to a sweating stop she glared at him and snapped, "You bastard, you weren't wearing a condom."

Christ she was right. He had no idea where she'd been.

"I have no idea where that dick of yours has been?"

The message from his brain said attack. "It was your responsibility to remind me you careless bitch."

"You careless bitch? How..." Her reddening face disappeared against him as she burst into laughter and hugged him. She said she'd never heard such a ridiculously pathetic excuse in all her life.

He began laughing and hugged her back and said, "Shhhhh, the boys are in the apartment."

"Omigod, I forgot about them. Fortunately I'm not a really big screamer."

"Like who.... some of your girlfriends?"

She giggled and told him he had a really filthy mind.

They hugged, neither willing to let go.

"I'm in a mess," she whispered.

"Yeah and I have cunt juices all over my groin and my ass is grinding it into the leather."

"What do we do about it?"

He said stay as they were for a little while. He was enjoying holding her.

"Did you notice the new me, at least I pretty well held to my plan until you called me a careless bitch?"

"Well I think you carried out your plan very well and only when you came under intense provocation did you crack. I'm left with the impression I'm holding the nicest, loveliest woman I've ever fucked."

"Why thank you sir. You are so kind but it would pay to remember behind the façade a hard bitch lurks."

"Well keep on with your efforts to tame it. I think I can help in the taming of Renée in a big way. You see I'm not over-awed by you and couldn't care who your mother is. When you told me you were a quantity surveyor that told me a lot about your character, that you chose to study for those years you were at university to prepare yourself to enter a profession that's significantly male-dominated. It told me that Renée the competitive exhibitionist also had a very human side to her character, that somewhere along the line you were told no don't qualify to do that because you'd meet prejudice if you work in the construction industry and you must have said fuck that, you'd give it a go."

"You are too clever for words, old chap. Actually I didn't end up inspecting bridge or the roadway system and then begin estimating the cost and quantities of materials and a delivery schedule. My starting job is where I still work, for a major firm of architects and engineers and because of the way our workflow is organized I never have to leave my desk except to pee or to go to lunch.

After they'd cleaned up, they walked to where Renée live, talking all the way.

When they kissed at the entrance he said, "I'd like you to meet my parents, on Sunday perhaps."

"Why?"

"Well it's customary for a chap to allow his parents to look over the woman he proposes to marry before he proposes."

"I see. Okay whenever."

Phil almost protested. "But I was expecting a fight."

"Well you got that wrong. I wish to marry so why not you? God Phil, you must understand I'm not a hard bitch all the time. You fuck well and you're obviously not scared of me. You are very suitable to be my husband."

THE END