Renee Watches

Story Info
She watches as Zelda pretends to submit.
1.7k words
35.1k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zelda quickly wiped her mouth, and spit and coughed and gagged. She then slapped Christopher and grabbed the phone and said, "I hope you enjoyed RAPING me you ass! It might happen to you in prison after I call 911 and report you and Renee. Who was 'officer' Wendy? Hope you got her badge number."

This was greeted by load banging on the door with a baton by 'officer' Wendy. "Open the door young man and present yourself with your hands up as the building is surrounded."

Christopher was confused, but opened the door and was cuffed roughly by Wendy.

"This was just a Christmas surprise by my girlfriend Renee." Christopher cried as he was sat with his hands cuffed behind his back.

"I just got raped!" Zelda yelled.

Renee was in tears watching through the one-way mirror. This was unbelievable.

"Well, Christopher, Didn't Zelda struggle? The note here is pretty general. Who tied you up Zelda?" said Wendy.

"Renee had some guys from the truck stop bring me here and leave this sorry note. How could I struggle, Christopher here barely let me breathe as he fucked my face?" Zelda answered.

Wendy walked behind Christopher and unbuttoned her shirt and smiled at Zelda and then in one smooth motion pulled off her shirt and sat in Christopher's lap pressing her 38DD boobs to his face.

"The biggest surprise it yet to come for today boy. What would a few horny guys think if they found you bound here with the ring-gag in your mouth and your ass in the air? Would these very notes spur them on? We will see here in a minute, I bet this will change the way you thing about blow-jobs forever." Wendy said.

"Renee's boss, Steve, has agreed to come in here and gag you with his cock. He is not gay and we are going to help him 'get excited', but you will be the one who gets to drink his cum. We will wipe the shit off his dick just a little as he changes from your ass to your mouth. You never came in my mouth before but will cum while Steve's humps your virgin ass and while I get to feel the movements of his cock transmitted to my mouth through your hard cock." Zelda cooed.

Renee was crying and shocked at the turn of events. Steve had taken her anal cherry and was going to soon do the same to Christopher as she had just heard Zelda say.

She couldn't believe as her boss, Steve, who had sucked on her earlobe as he filled her with his cum a few hours ago walked into the school's interrogation training room. Her stud with his bulging muscles and six-pack abs was about to use his fine ass to milk Steve's cock just as she had done a few hours before.

Steve walked in and said, "Zelda, I have only fucked a woman in the ass like I did about an hour ago. I suppose an ass is an ass and a cherry is a cherry. They made me pay $2500 to pop the slut, Renee, selling her ass. To pop this one I think I will require $1000 of my fee returned. I need to be paid to fuck this horny guy and Wendy will stand next to me nude and feel me up as I pump his virgin ass on camera. Seems this guy here left instructions here begging to get used and I will help you ladies make sure he does."

Zelda replied, "Gladly, Steve, and you get $500 more if you make him cum with a dick in his ass. I need to collect his sperm to try to produce a baby by him and you can help me with collecting it. He has not cum yet today and I plan to inject his seed into my fertile uterus with a syringe. I want to bear his first child."

"Nooooo." Cried Renee in the observation room. She and Christopher had talked of the rare possibility of Renee getting pregnant during one of their rare sexual interludes. She figured it had been just a ploy to get a blowjob. Christopher told her once that he felt it was only right if he ever got a girl pregnant he would need to marry her. He hoped to marry her without needing to. Now Zelda was about to harvest Christopher's seed and try to trap him into parenthood and maybe a wedding.

Rene and Wendy stripped completely in the other room and then Steve helped them orient Christopher on the bed just as Renee had hoped he would find her in the morning. Steve lubed up his cock and knelt behind Christopher and waited for Renee to get the camera up close.

"My 8 in cock getting ready to burst its second anal cherry today. Is the camera ready to get the action?" said Steve.

Renee tugged Christopher's dick playfully as she poked her lubricated little finger into Christopher's ass and told him, "How does it feel? I see your cock is starting to get stiff. Stand by to get fucked and fed just like the note here asks for. It says you will fight and object so you better start squealing, grunting and objecting."

Steve rested the head of his cock against Christopher's ass and as Christopher felt a dick pressing on his ass he started to shake his head no and try to say it through the gag. Steve just grabbed his shoulders and popped the head of his cock through Christopher's tight virgin entry

"Mmm, This tight ass feels very nice. I can't even tell it belongs to a man." Steve said to the camera for the audience.

Little did he realize that his girl Renee was bawling and trying not to watch as the same man who had paid to pop her anal cherry earlier that day was being paid to pop Christopher's.

Zelda took all of Christopher's cock into her mouth and could feel Steve's dick massaging his prostate, as it got hard and then she paused to ask, "Is it my blowjob getting you going or the dick in your ass? You are a cock slut? You are making a lot of noise and I can taste you leaking out pre-cum."

Christopher did not know what to do or what to say. He was still trying to yell no, but his loins were on fire and about to explode. Renee took out a cup and held it under his cock and then said, "Cum with a man fucking your ass stud Christopher. Try not to feel too shy bout feeding the cup. You will soon drink cum. No cup will be needed for that drink. It will just be swallow quickly or strangle."

Christopher's body was betraying his mind. How dare his dick start squirting cum? He was getting ass fucked like a homo. This should not happen. This was not supposed to happen. This WAS happening and he was draining his balls into a cup on camera as he was getting his ass fucked.

"I think I feel the need to empty my seed growing in this guy's ass." Steve alerted the rape team. "I am about to cum."

"Wait," cried out Zelda, "you can't waste your cum in his ass and leave his mouth so open and hungry. His note says he wants to be fed and you said you would help."

Steve popped out his dick and Wendy quickly wiped it off with a wet wipe before Steve walked to Christopher's head and grabbed both ears and sunk his dick in one rough motion.

Christopher fought and gagged as he felt his first cock ever enter his throat. "Either drink it down or pass out. I couldn't care less young stud. I am being paid to face fuck you now. How do you feel with a cock in your throat? Does it change your thoughts about blowjobs? Aagh, Aaah, Umph, Mmmm. We better get you swallowing on camera and hear slurping noises." Steve said as he came in Christopher's throat.

Renee thought Christopher appeared to be enjoying being used a little but could not make out completely by the noises he was making through the gag and the cock was muffling the sounds he was making now. She watched her boyfriend's throat pulsing as he made slurping sounds and swallowed Steve's second load of the day. Steve's first load had been absorbed in Renee's guts by now,

Zelda then told Christopher as she took out his ring-gag, "The surprise gets even better for our two new sluts today. They were both interested in learning bondage and submission and both submitted pretty well to us all today so far. Lets introduce them to each other. They used to be close, but are now strangers. They do not even know themselves now as Christopher just learned while he came with a man getting paid to hump him in the ass."

Then Wendy brought Renee in the room nude and still in her cuffs and left Christopher's limbs tied and sat her down facing Christopher. Then she announced, "Christopher, Renee just watched you get ass fucked and cum from it and then gobble down the cum from the very dick that had made you cum. Surprise! You can watch her anal cherry being popped by the very same dick here on the VCR if you want. Here is the remote. The scene is cued all you have to do is hit play,"

Zelda handed Christopher the remote and with his bound arms he pointed it as best he could at the TV and hit play. The TV showed the movie of earlier in the day as Steve was popping Renee's anal cherry.

"I will leave you guys to talk and get to know each other for a bit." Zelda said as she tweaked Renee's nipples then flicked Christopher's limp cock and walked out.

"I saw your magazines last year and was trying to surprise you by submitting completely. This was my fault. I should not have let Zelda know of my plan. I love you honey!" Renee said through her tears.

"I love you too!" Christopher quickly replied and then added, "Will you marry me and become my wife?"

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

Not bad, I liked it.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Neighbour's Daughter Asks for Help A teenage neighbour asks me to relieve her frustration.in Mature
Anal Sex with Stranger on a Train 01 A man anally molests a stranger on a crowded commuter train.in Anal
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories