Renee's Deception

Story Info
Her plan gets gets more interesting.
3.7k words
33.1k
9
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally time for the road trip for Renee's deception had arrived. She was to deceive and be deceived.

Bob and Zelda had 12 guys who had paid their 'admission fee' and signed their model releases. They were all known to be disease free. Zelda was bringing all 3 of Renee's horny truck stop co-workers who had watched Renee tease them with her tits by wearing no bra while working at the truck stop.

Zelda brought one who was in Renee's Sunday school class who just wanted to watch Renee gagging on his cock. Watching the church girl gagging on another church member's cock was his plan.

The owner of the adult toy/bookstore, Tom, was ready to feed Renee his cum. Tom sold 'passes' to four truckers to do the same. Tom was going to both empty his nuts and fill his pockets. He sold each throat fuck for $500. Renee had strutted her stuff through Tom's store for weeks. He could have asked more had he known she was going to make her daily, braless tease before going to work. Tom had sold Renee's anal cherry for $2500.

Renee thought her co-workers had acted odd for the last weeks, but thought that it just might be the impending holiday and possibly that they were just getting horny watching her perky tits bounce? Little did she know that they already knew of her Christmas surprise?

Christopher had recently found he was going to be able to come home and still fulfill his instructor's need for extras for the Christmas movie. He was going to shock Renee and her family and just arrive unannounced.

Renee had told her parents that she planned to take her Christmas gift to Christopher's dorm room personally. Just as Renee was pulling in to Christopher's parking lot, Christopher was leaving town after stopping for breakfast at a fast food joint. Christopher and Renee were soon to be surprised.

Bob met Renee in the parking lot as had been planned. He gave her the key to what he said was Christopher's room and told her he saw Christopher leave for breakfast and that Christopher had said he would return soon and she should be quick. The key was to Bob's own personal room. He had only made his room up minimally to appear to be Christopher's. The number on the key was not the number Renee remembered as being Christopher's, but she was in too much of a hurry to fulfill her new favorite fantasy with Christopher to dwell on that tiny detail. Renee sprinted up the stairs to reach Bob's room, which she thought was Christopher's.

The tripod slowed her down a bit, but was part of her mental deception. Renee did not even have a tape for the camera she brought.

Renee dropped her backpack and unloaded the camera that she intended only to be just for show. She got out the 'notarized' release and 'instructions' for the persons who found her to use her as they wanted and also said to ignore any appearances of resistance. She knew only Christopher would 'find' her. It went further to promise to give a convincing appearance of resistance to make it more enjoyable for the finders and Christopher and those viewing the movie. She placed them on the desk and wrote with big text in lipstick on the mirror, "Merry Christmas guys! Feed me."

Renee got out her ankle and wrist restraints and wrapped her wrists and ankles. She got undressed and got on the bed. The cool December air perked her nipples and her moistening cunt ached. Renee got out her baby oil and gargled so that her mouth would not feel dry while she waited for Christopher to return and fill it. She sat on the bed and leaned forward as if stretching out and touching her toes and hooked the spreader bar. Renee wrapped the ring gag around her head and fastened it securely. Next she clipped her left ankle to her left wrist. She slid the baby oil slicked fingers of her right hand quickly between her legs and brushed her clit.

Inspired and titillated, Renee fully committed to the deception she had arranged and clipped her right wrist to her right ankle.

Now she lay there bound with her legs apart and bare ass nude in a men's college dormitory and unable to do anything but moan as her cunt throbbed. She started living out her fantasy.

She fantasized once more about how far she had made it sound like she was willing to go in her 'instructions'. Little did she imagine that in the parking lot below a group of guys from her hometown with a surprise for her? A crowd of guys was getting ready to deliver her a warm breakfast in bed. Was it just as she had hoped for?

She felt like she would have a heart attack when she clearly heard Bob talking as he walked down the hall. He told the guys. "She has been given plenty of time. She may have changed her mind? We will soon see."

Perhaps her heart skipped a beat when she heard Zelda say, "Guys, want to throat fuck the 'churchy', preppy girl from my town who thinks I am the one that is the slut? I brought blank videotapes that won't be blank long if she did not change her mind. Who wants to be first?"

Renee's moans turned into squeals as the door swung open and Zelda hollered, "Well, Hello Renee. Room servicing has arrived. We are about to service you well. The cumshot morning feast will soon fill your belly."

A few seconds later she saw a burly guy named Tom dropping his drawers and lining up his massive cock for her first ever throat fuck. "Camera rolling?" He yelled.

"Yes sir Tom." Zelda responded.

Tom grabbed Renee by the ears and rammed his cock completely to the back of her throat quickly. Renee tried to turn her head and yell no, before his hands grabbed her head. Renee was now just gagging. "This little bitch has been teasing the guys in my store for three weeks and I have had my fill of her. Now she will get her fill of me. Watch her gag and choke on my dick!" After this comment Tom put one of his big hands on the back of her head and with the other hand he held her nose. Then he rammed his cock completely into her throat and she had no way to breathe. Her gagging was pointless and she could not breathe through her nose or through Tom's dick. After holding his cock in her throat for about ten seconds he let go of her nose. Her nose flared as she fought to fill her body with oxygen.

"OK guys, time for her first dose. Get the camera ready to record me filling her belly." Renee's mind was reeling at the thought of how she had set herself up to be used in just this way. Her baby oil moistened mouth was about to be filled with Tom's cum. She has written a 'notarized' request for this, if not more. He was older and a bit overweight. Renee had never met him before except when he rang up the ring gag for her a few weeks ago. Tom was about to take her in a way that Christopher had hoped to eventually get to do. She cringed to think she had fantasized about this very type of act for weeks. It was now about to really happen.

Tom held his cock deep in her throat and started to pump a month's buildup of warm cum down her throat. Since his cockhead was just at the very back of Renee's tongue, there was no taste for her at all. She just started swallowing the thick warm liquid.


"Renee darling, do not worry, cumshots are mostly protein and we only have about 10 more doses lined up. Besides, you need to put on a bit of weight." Zelda calmly informed Renee.

"Oh God!" thought Renee. "I can't imagine one more dose, - much less 10 more!"

She started to shake her head no for all she was worth and she was bawling and coughing. Zelda expounded, "Well Renee darling, I bet we have a few that will get reloaded and rock hard watching your feast. One has paid to fuck your prissy cunt. One has paid to 'pop' your anal cherry. Yes your body has been sold and you are now my 'churchy', preppy whore. You will probably cum for us on camera before we are done."

Renee's three co-workers made sure they each properly introduced themselves and squeezed her nipples that had teased them for weeks with no bra before feeding her their cum. The large tippers from the previous week were also sure to tell Renee that this was why they felt she had deserved such a nice tip. Occasionally a guy would fondle her boobs as he would cum. Renee could not cool the warmth that was starting to cause her pussy to weep.

She trembled as her Sunday school classmate grabbed her tits and rammed his cock to the hilt in her mouth. "Ahhh, that feels nice." he said, "How will you act next Sunday? Do you think that by then you will have finished digesting me? I will watch this on video several times by then. I am sure I will and all of my friends will too. I would ask you to smile or say hi to them, but it is not polite to talk with your mouth full. Ha!"

She was amazed and surprised as Jim, an older man she worked with at the truck stop, walked up and sunk his cock in her throat. She remembered yesterday he told her that he couldn't wait to see ALL of her and that her teasing would stop soon. Renee thought he was just a lonely, horny, old guy reacting to her tits as her nipples teased designs on her shirt as they poked through. She had excused it as only that at the time. She had called Zelda and told her how weird it was and had her laugh. Was that why his dick was now twitching and in the back of her throat about ready to cum?

Did Zelda make sure of this? Zelda was sucking on her pussy to make sure she enjoyed it now too. Whether she wanted to or not. She felt her orgasms closing in in her. She was about to cum on camera!

Jim fed Renee more cum and squeezed her tits. Zelda flicked her clit with her tongue as she did. Renee came like a firecracker. Jim then stood before her and milked the last drops of cum so they could fall about a foot into her ring-gagged mouth for a few fresh drops for the camera. She was still breathing hard and her hips were still twitching.

Jim said, "Hold out your tongue so the camera can see the cum. We are trying to reproduce a shot for Christopher like you saw on the magazine. I told you yesterday I couldn't wait to see ALL of you and didn't need to wait for Christmas to watch you cumming. You just came with my dick in your throat. You get it in your pussy in about an hour."

Jim pushed the last drops of his cum to the back of Renee's throat with his cock, as it grew softer. "I heard you told Zelda that I was a lonely, horny, old fuck. Seems you are a young, lonely, horny fuck who just drank my cum. Good? I guess 1940 is a vintage year? You are young enough to be my grandchild, but listening to you cum and feeling you moan as I came was priceless. You say in the note here you will struggle and try to escape. You certainly struggled while you came with my dick massaging your throat. You struggled, but not to get away. I felt nice as the sounds came through my dick as you moaned and came."

After about two other guys had drained their balls in her belly she was leaned forward and Jim got on the bed nude. She had wondered how a wrinkled old guy would look nude. Seeing Jim with his cock hard again and waiting for her pussy to sink on his dick was not a way she expected to ever face a nude old guy.

"Renee, since you just drained my balls so well, I will be able to fuck you for a good ten minutes. Will we get to watch and hear you cum again?"

Renee's mind was overwhelmed. She knew that indeed he would hear her cum again and it would be on camera!

An athletic black man who was not circumcised then only used her throat quickly to lubricate his cock. Afterwards, he lifted her up and impaled her pussy on his hard cock. He said, "This warm wet pussy better be worth $500!"

Renee was actually glad for the change of pace. She had never had sex with anyone but Christopher and certainly found it interesting to be filled by a muscle bound black man who was not circumcised. Today she had drunk cum from another uncircumcised cock and was about to get fucked by one. It felt good to have her pussy filled so well. It was embarrassing to feel orgasms overpowering her again. Her vocalizations were distorted by the ring gag, but were obviously real.

"Now Renee darling, you came pretty well for us. The owner of the truck stop, your boss Steve, has bought your anal cherry. He will now collect his goods. I just need to change tape again. You have been drinking cum for almost two hours. I have heard several burps from you. Are you full? You have gobbled more cum today than I have in my whole life and you once called me a slut? Congratulations. Still, Renee, you are not as full of cum as you will be in a little bit. Good thing you brought the baby oil. It has kept your mouth from getting too sore and might help with your first anal fuck." Zelda said. Steve, Renee's employer, poured some baby oil on his hand and lubed up his cock.

"Remember Renee? I told you once that you could sit in my lap and cry on my shoulder telling me about anything that bothered you, except for your pay? Well, you are about to sit on my lap and on my cock and I will cum deep inside your ass. You may cry and squeal on my shoulder. You always say to Zelda that I act full of myself and soon you will be full of myself too." Steve told Renee, and then slowly lowered Renee till his cockhead pressed against her virginal anus.

"Close-up of Renee's cherry popping." giggled Zelda as she brought the camera in close.

"Renee, it is your first rear entry. It feels a bit rough for the first few minutes darling. Your ass eventually relaxes like your inhibition about sucking cocks has today. We have a hall full of guys and I bet a few are reloaded and will help break your ass in properly. You did tell me yesterday that anything worth doing was worth doing right? You are certainly doing them ALL right today. Ha!" Zelda said.

Steve's cockhead slowly pressed her asshole apart and Renee felt the searing discomfort as the head of his cock popped inside her. After her ass accepted the head Steve's cock it did seem easier to take.

"Renee, that was a pricey cherry you once had. I just popped it as I bought your ass. I paid good money to ride your ass. Now you better grunt and twist and squeeze my cock with your ass or I am going to watch at least 2 other guys cum in your ass." said Steve. Renee gave Steve's cock the entire amount of ass wiggling and squeezing she could muster and milked his cock with her virgin ass till he emptied his balls in her bowels. Steve told Renee "Don't let even one drop of my cum follow my dick out of your ass girl. Hold it in there and absorb me like the good slut you are."

It felt like she was about to shit all over herself as Steve pulled out his cock with a pop. Renee squeezed her ass tight to keep everything she could in. Steve kissed her on her cheek and said "Thank you. Renee. Hurry back to work and don't bother wearing a bra, you help sales and this video will sell great too!"

Zelda then took out Renee's ring gag and shed her pants and panties and lay down on the bed. "Either lick my pussy and make me cum or I will tell the guys you are ready for another dose of cum and pop back in the gag."

Renee had never thought of sex with another girl but put her tongue around Zelda's clit and got started. Renee just wanted this ordeal to be over.

"You and Christopher are my fuck toys now Renee. I will have you lick my clit and watch Christopher OR you suck my friend's dick any time I want." With this statement Zelda grabbed Renee's ears and came in her mouth.

Bob picked up the movies and left the girls to talk. Renee's jaw was feeling awkward after she had her mouth face fucked for almost two hours. She struggled to clear her throat and swallow the juice that she still tasted from Zelda. Renee was not a lesbian, but Zelda had eaten her out and made her cum so very hard. Renee had just eaten out Zelda. She found it oddly pleasant to know she had brought such pleasure to Zelda.

Zelda released Renee from her bonds and told her to get her cell from her purse and call Christopher.

"What the fuck." cried Renee?

You planned to introduce him to you in bondage today and he was driving home while you were drinking cum from men you did not even know and a few you requested. You were a slut being broken in. Now you will call and tell him you got here to surprise him and wanted him to drive back here and see the surprise you had planned for him.

"I am not about to tie myself up ever again!" Yelled Renee.

Zelda said, "That is just fine dear. Christopher looks like a true stud and I know he would love to feel my red lips around his dick and grab my red hair and cum down my throat. You delivered me just for him to enjoy and you will hear me cum on his dick now too. You will sit cuffed in the witness observation room at the school's police training station and watch him fuck me silly as directed to do by you and on camera. He will not see you through the one-way glass and not hear you crying as you watch him filling me with his seed and probably impregnating me. Careful what you wish for. It can get even more intense. Remember I am the tramp you and Christopher have talked of."

"Noooo." cried Renee.

Zelda got a 'friend' of hers to open up the witness interview room at the police training station. She cuffed Renee to a chair in the observation room and then prepared to bind herself up just as Renee had planned to do originally. She first told Renee to call Christopher and tell him her surprise was ready and that the magazine she saw in his room last year had put her to thinking about submission etc.

Renee then watched Zelda write out very neatly, "Fuck this slut silly and then call me. Surprise! Merry Christmas!" Zelda then asked, "Does Christopher know your handwriting enough to know this isn't yours? It will be just another excuse for you and him when it is over and he has given me his seed."

"Noooo." cried Renee.

When Christopher arrived after driving back to school a 'police officer' met him at his room. The officer told him there had been a slight misunderstanding. Christopher was very nervous but couldn't help noticing the 'officer' had no bra.

Officer Wendy drove him down to the interview room at the station and told him that he would soon see the issue. He walked into the room and was very shocked to find Zelda bound and presented with the note describing her as being a Christmas gift from Renee. He though it too odd and decided to call Renee just to make sure she was sure she waned him to use Zelda and left a message on her phone telling her to call him back and stop him if she wasn't sure.

Listening to him call to make sure of the deception made Renee cry harder than watching him drop his pants in one quick motion and start humping Zelda's throat. She was dumfounded even more when officer Wendy walked up to her and took her phone and took off her shirt and presented a tit to Renee for sucking.

Officer Wendy then called and said, "Christopher, this is officer Wendy and Renee wanted me to call and give you an update. Renee wants you to know that she shaved Zelda's pussy for you and not to just use Zelda's mouth."

Renee just started sucking officer Wendy's tit. Christopher found it odd to be standing there answering his cell while his dick was in Zelda's throat pulsing and threatening to cum. He looked at Zelda's slickly shaven pussy and pulled his throbbing dick out of Zelda's throat and got ready to fuck her slick wet pussy. It was hard for Renee to handle hearing Zelda moaning as Christopher changed from mouth to pussy. Zelda's orgasm was fairly quick and she needed only a few strokes knowing that Christopher's near fiancé was in the other room watching her man fuck the person he knew she felt was a slut.

Christopher reached up and pulled out Zelda's ring-gag after listening to her cum while he pumped her pussy. Although his dick was pulsing and glistening with Zelda's cum and his own pre-cum, he was still fully loaded, Now the surprise started to take on a life of its own.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
could be better!

Very confusing because of bad grammar but good idea over all!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories