Renee's Dilemna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fred," Are you going to do what I think you're going to do.

"Yes Renee."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes Renee."

"Did you bring the Lube?"

"Yes Renee."

"Then Fred," what are you waiting for.

I grabbed the bottle of KY, and Lubed up my cock. "I started placing little butterfly kisses on her ass checks. I then stuck my tongue into Renee's asshole again," before putting a finger full of lube into her ass.

Then after the first finger, I proceeded to do two more fingers and make sure her ass was ready. That beautiful round tight ass that looked like someone cut a volley ball in half and glued it to her butt. That Mocha colored ass looks like it could pull your cock right off your body. Damn that woman has a beautiful ass. I was ready to push my cock into Renee's asshole.

Then I added the KY lube and pushed the head of my cock which is shaped like a bell and at least 2 1/2 inches wide which will fill Renee's ass nicely.

"Renee says Fred," push that hot white cock into my ass. I want to feel every vain on that beautiful cock of yours. Give me more Fred, give me more.

"Oh Fred, Oh Fred," she said to me, "it's starting to hurt."

"Don't worry Baby," it'll pass just relax that beautiful ass of yours, just relax.

I now feel myself push into her pubic hair and against that mocha colored skin. As I look down and "see my cock buried in Renee's ass." "Renee," feel the head of my cock slide out of your asshole, "catch it with your ass muscles."

"Oh yeah," that's it Baby.

"Can you feel that Renee"

"Yes I can Fred," and it feels fantastic.

"Squeeze harder Renee," pull my cock back into your ass, "just using those muscles."

"Oh Renee," that feels so damn good, keep working those ass muscles.

"Fred the pain is gone, only the fullness remains and I now feel my pussy becoming hotter from your cock up my ass." "Fuck me harder Fred, deeper Fred, come on Fred," pound my ass make me cum. Fuck me, fuck me Fred.

"I feel my balls swell," and I know that I will be cumming very soon.

"Renee starts screaming!" "I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, OH GOD, I'M

CUMMMMiiinnngggggggg!"

I unload at the same time and I can feel the warmth of my cum splash off the walls of her ass as I fill that lovely asshole up with my cumm . This was truly an electrifying moment in my life.

"Renee came off the bed and landed on the floor, she has never had any orgasms like this in her life." Renee is still trying to catch her breath. "Fred what have you done to me?"

I showed you what it's like to make love like a man and woman, not some cat or dog in an alley.

"Renee," this was truly one of the best days of my life, "you beautiful woman you." "God I'm still trying to catch my breath!"

~ ~ ~

Some Time Later at Renee's Place

"Renee," was getting ready to meet Fred, when "Latesha stops by to find out how

things have been going." Ever since the court case was settled in Renee's favor, Renee has been a busy woman.

"Latesha says," "What's this I hear you are going out with a white man?"

"Renee looks at her sister and says" Yeah, they say white men can't jump, but baby, "THEY SURE CAN HUMP!"

"Latesha says to Renee," "Girl you are so baaaaddddddd." and the laughter can be heard all over the apartment building.

"These two women getting hold of Fred is not fair," but don‘t tell Fred that. "He‘ll tell you they are at the disadvantage." "Thank god for VIAGRA," he says with a Smile……

12