Renee's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued for about 40 minutes, he would slowly work the dildo in and out of my ass at an agonisingly slow pace. I was at the point where I couldn't think anymore; the only thing going through my head was the pleasure. To help cope with the slow thrust's I would rock my hips back meeting him half way, effectively making it go twice as fast.

During this time I had many more anal orgasm's, all equally as pleasant as the first. I no longer had my head buried in the soft matrass, but to the side where my moans of pleasure where only muffled by the 'O' gag that was still in my mouth. My head was lying in a large puddle of drool, I found it hard to swallow with the gag in place, with the constant moaning and something about the situation I was in made my mouth water.

In my mindless state I either couldn't comprehend or hear Masters words of hypnosis. It was his plan the whole time to get me into a position like this and try and place suggestive thoughts in my mind. He said so himself. "You'll do anything for pleasure. You like to submit yourself to men. You're not a man, you are small, pathetic, you have a small penis. All that you have in between your legs is a useless sissy clitty." He said in a calming voice, I couldn't hear him, or even remember this, but my subconscious could hear him perfectly.

He stopped the vibrator and slowly pulled it out of my ass. Anyone could have seen the disappointment on my face right now. He quickly replaced it with a vibrating butt plug that felt great in my ass. Don't stop now I tried to say but all that came out was "mmmbhm". He liked this and smiled knowingly at me.

He got on the bed and lied next to me, his lips by my ear. "What's that?" he whispered into my ear, his hot breath made my skin crawl with arousal. "Do you want me to keep going?" he asked.

I lost my ability to think 30 minutes ago, so all I did was nod eagerly. He stroked my hair and whispered into my ear again, "If you do something for me, I'll make the pleasure come back." He said, knowing I was falling.

I nodded my head again. He flipped me over onto my back so that I was lying straight out on the bed. I still had the hand cuffs and the spreader bar in place; but I didn't care. He left me for a moment and then came back with another syringe, but this one didn't have a needle on it.

Master took it and placed it at the entrance of my mouth, and he let a generous amount of its contents into my open mouth. It tasted disgusting but it couldn't spit it out. He smiled; he finally got cum in my mouth.

He came back next to my ear, "you love the taste of cum, don't you?" he asked, I shook my head truthfully 'no'. "Are you sure, swirl it around in your mouth; if you do what I say I'll make the pleasure come back." He promised. I did what I was told, I swirled my tongue around the collection of cum that's was in my mouth.

"You love the taste of cum; it's your ultimate reward for bringing pleasure to men. Don't you love the taste of success, happiness, fulfilment?" he asked, trying to convince me I loved cum.

"You'll do anything for cum. You'll suck beautiful big cock for it, you'll lick used asshole, you'll lick used pussy. It tastes like pleasure, fulfilment, purpose." I continued to swirl and taste the cum that was in my mouth. "Swallow the cum Renee, and I'll bring back the pleasure."

I quickly swallow what's in my mouth, "you loved that didn't you?"

My limp and fatigued body was man handled and rearranged into a different position. Master uncuffed my arms and held onto them tightly, he still didn't want me touching my dick. He connected each arm to the spreader bar forcing my legs to go back up in the air.

I lay on my back; this position was much more comfortable than my previous as I could stretch out a bit. I was still hot, horny and panting slightly as Master wheeled over a dildo machine and put the same 7" vibrating dildo on the attachment. He brought it up to my ass and turned it on, making me moan out in pleasure again.

I couldn't rock back with this one, but thankfully the tempo was increased a bit more this time. Renee continued to look between her legs and was incredibly turned on by seeing the dildo go in and out of her ass.

"You like watching it go in and out of your pussy don't you? That's what your ass is now, a pussy. You love to have your pussy filled don't you slut?" I nodded yes, not understanding what he was telling me. He continued to mess with my mind in my weakened state.

Maybe it was because I was complying, I don't know; but master removed the 'O' ring mouth gag from my head so that I could regain the use of my mouth. My orgasm was quickly approaching as I was moaning out "Oh god, oh, oh, oh god" almost incoherently, my breathing was starting to become rugged and deep until just before my orgasm. Master, who was still at my head whispering things into my ear, turned the dial down so the vibrator stopped.

Between deep breathes I asked "Why did you stop? Make it go again."

"I'll turn it back on if you do something for me again." He said. "What, I'll do it, make it go again" I pathetically begged. If I wasn't drugged I defiantly wouldn't have said any of this, I would have been disgusted in myself. I should have been disgusted in myself.

Master presented another needleless syringe full of cum to me. "I'll put this in your mouth, and you suck all of the cum out of it. When you do that I'll turn it back on, I promise" he said to me.

I did what I was told; all I wanted was for the machine to start again. He placed the tip in my mouth and he told me to suck it all out. I sucked hard and I was getting a slow steady supply of cum in my mouth.

"Cum tastes so good doesn't it? It tastes like pleasure, fulfilment, reward. Cum is the ultimate reward for making a man feel pleasure. Do you like the taste of cum?" he asked.

I moaned my approval as I continued to hungrily suck the cum out of the syringe. In between sucks I would swallow the cum when there was too much in my mouth. True to his world, when I was almost finished Master turned the machine back on when there was only a little bit of cum left in the syringe.

"Keep sucking while the machine goes" he said. I quickly finished the last of it and he took the syringe out of my mouth. I opened my mouth wide to moan out in pleasure, there was a string of white cum connected to my bottom lip and my front tooth.

My denied anal orgasm quickly approached as I moaned out and muttered incoherent words like a whore "ohh, ahh, mmmm, yess!"

Master continued to let Renee get fucked by the machine for another 20 minutes until she finally passed out. The whole time he continued to whisper hypnotic suggestions and thought patterns into her ear. "You love to please men, you'll do anything for pleasure, you love the taste of cum; the texture, the taste, the smell, the feeling."

Master was satisfied with today's training session. He helped Reene let go of her inhibition and become the pleasure whore he knew she would one day become. There was still more to go, it was unlikely that without the aphrodisiac Renee wouldn't do this stuff again. But he successfully planted made a foot hold in her mind. She will notice the changes immediately. It'll take more time to get her to become a cock craving whore without the aid of the drugs, but Renee showed potential; today he seen a submissive side of her and he was going to exploit it for everything.


AU:

This is my first story ever, I'd really appreciate any feedback that'll I'll use in future chapters. Also tell me if you want any future chapters.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
72 Comments
ColonelinguistColonelinguist5 months ago

Your MC gave me just what my unusually perverted imagination wants in an erotic sissification fantasy. What a tremendous first effort UR. The hell with all the Grammar errors; it did what you wanted it to do, and that was to allow a secret sissies like myself to vicariously live out a popular sex fantasy through Renee.

I have every confidence that once you learn to write several rough drafts of what you’re posting on here and allow a least a couple of your competent readers to edit yours otherwise sexy prose, Renee’s Training could turn into a great novel. Write on!

njcaptionlovernjcaptionlover7 months ago

Very good story. Looking to reading more

MonicainheelsMonicainheelsabout 1 year ago

Oh my god I loved every minute of reading this story as this is exactly what I want to happen to me,I have been dressing up as a gurl for a few years now and believe me it’s such an incredible feeling to be in heels stockings panties very sexy short dress my silicone titties glued makeup painted nails and my own long hair and then have a domant man or woman take charge of me and turn me into a nymphomaniac cock sucking cum swallowing ass fucking little sissy . Omg I’m going to cum just writing this mmmmmmm🫦💋🔥👠🥰💅

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did find the mistakes to be annoying and it takes you out of the story. I had to take breaks whenever this happened because it is very difficult to get into something like this when you are continually trying to figure out what the writer is trying to say. It would have been a great read if it had flowed better and you at least managed to leave me interested wondering about the sisters involvement since it isn’t everyday you find a group that creates hypnowhores that are available for some late teenage girl to find and make deals with. I know since I looked both online and in the business directory of the yellow pages.

trianetrianealmost 2 years ago

Learn your homophones ffs, and get/use an editor! 😝🤦‍♀️🤯

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trapped and Trained Ch. 01 Man is drugged, then dressed up and trained to be a slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Lesser of Two Evils A man's choices will transform him into a cum slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.in Fetish
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories