Renegade Wolf Ch. 03

Story Info
They've escaped, but where to now?
2.5k words
4.56
21.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

:)

Two large hands came down over Gabby's shoulders and she shrieked. She struggled out of his grasp and stared at the intruder. The man was larger than anyone she had ever seen. He would've had trouble getting through her doorway, she thought, ridiculously. He was covered in swirling white tattoos that contrasted with his skin magnificently. His eyes were the eyes of a predator getting ready to pounce on its prey. But before the man could do anything, a cold voice came from the front door.

"Now, now, Darren," it said, "That's no way to treat Dominic's human." He emphasize human as if it were an insult.

Gabby turned and saw with a start, that her aunt and uncle's entire living room was filled with people. Some of the men were poking through stuff and, Gabby stared, sniffing things. The rest were staring at her with hostility and disdain.

The man who had spoken was, well, boring. She would never have picked him out in even a small crowd of people. He had a normal build and brown hair with a few grey streaks in it. His eyes were a lifeless grey color.

"So tell me, human," His dead eyes swept over her once, uncaring, "Where is that murdering dog who calls himself Dominic?" She stared at him for a moment, a moment that was too long apparently, when he swung his fist at her and sent her staggering to the floor.

"Get up, human." He said flatly.

Eyes watering from pain, and the side of her head throbbing, she slowly got to her feet, feeling the angry stares from everyone in the room.

"Where. Is. Dominic." He said, enunciated carefully and raised his fist to make a point. He looks like a zombie, she thought, with his dead eyes and unmoving poker face. She coughed.

"I don't know anyone named Dominic." She said and was surprised a moment later to find herself on the ground where the room spun around her. He had amazing reflexes. She hadn't even seen the blow coming.

Someone knelt next to her. She cringed as the dead man grabbed her hair in a vice-like grip.

"I know," He hissed, "I know, you know, where Dominic is." He wrenched her hair and she cried out. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see him smiling.

"If you don't tell me where he is, there are a great many horrible," he grinned, "tortures awaiting you. Do you understand?" She took in a shuddering breath, but he didn't seem to want and answer. He stood up saying something that she couldn't discern through her ringing ears.

A moment later, the man named Darren hauled her up painfully and dragged her to Dominic's room.

***********************************************

Dominic halted on the outskirts of the forest keeping himself hidden. He could smell the Achai, everywhere and the wolf inside him paced angrily. They would not put him on trial for what they believed he did. They would simply kill, without a moments thought.

Shadows moved inside the house. Cursing, Dominic crouched. He knew they were in the house. He raked his hand through his hair. He might be able to sneak in, but it would be only seconds before they caught his scent. And then, well, they were trained to kill without notice. And a frenzied were- is no match for a flimsy door. Dominic sighed. He couldn't leave Gabby to them. Last he had seen the Achai, they had had that bastard Kai as tracking leader. And Kai personally wanted to get his claws into Dominic.

He moved. Keeping low to the ground, he came up around the house's side, where the windows leading into the spare bedrooms were. Stepping up to one, and wary of movement behind him, he turned his head toward it, listening.

***********************************************

Darren shoved her into Dominic's bedroom so hard she tripped and sprawled onto the bed. After locking and listening at the door for a moment, Darren turned toward her, and this time when he swept his eyes over her, they were full of heat. She blanched and scurried away from him, but he sneered and caught her ankle dragging her across the bed. He grabbed her throat in a hard grasp and she could feel the flesh begin to bruise.

"Where is that bastard Dominic?" He snarled into her ear. He lessened his hold on her throat, just enough that she could answer.

"I don't know." She rasped and then hissed when his hand closed around her again. His other hand trailed down her front and he suddenly grabbed her breast in a vice. She cried out, or would have if she could've made a noise. He smiled nastily at her.

"You don't want to find out our torturing techniques for women, human." He grinned in a manic way. She closed her eyes and tried to block him out. It seemed to be working, the man's hand had disappeared and she couldn't even feel his hand on her neck anymore.

"Gabby." A slap to her cheek made her look up.

"Dom-"A hand slapped over her mouth.

"Don't. Say. Anything." He hissed. He pulled her upright. When her feet hit the ground she stumbled over something. Darren. She opened her mouth, but the hand was there again.

"Shhh," Dominic said, "He's not dead, jut unconscious." He led her to the window, which she saw was open.

"Hurry."

She climbed out the window and sank down into the grass. She could hear sounds coming. Getting louder. Dominic climbed out the window with an expression close to being frantic. He hauled her up and he dragged her behind him, toward the woods. Once under their cover, she looked back, just to see the dead man's furious head poking out the guest bedroom. The sight of him boosted her strength to get away and she overtook Dominic, catching sight of his surprised face.

Now that she could think clearly, she remembered about the shed that sat in the woods, undisturbed. She headed toward it. He followed her, trying to find out where she was going, in whispers. When the shed was in sight, she pointed. He looked at it blankly for a second and then shook his head.

"We can't hide; we have to get out of here." Sighing exasperatedly she grabbed a hold of his hand, trying not to think about how warm and large it was, and dragged him toward the shed. She pulled open the rotting doorway...to reveal an ancient motorcycle. Dominic looked at her.

"You're kidding me right? Does it even work?" He asked, incredulously.

"Do you have a better idea?" She asked, "You may be able to outrun these crazy psychopaths, but I'm actually not that fit."

At the mention of her body, she felt his eyes run down it. His lips turned up a bit in a wicked smile.

"It looks perfectly fine to me." He said. She gaped at him, but he had already turned and was running his hands over the motorbike, checking if it had gas and if the key was in it.

He grunted, and then looked up at her, "Okay," he said, "Let's get out of here."

********************************************

Dominic grinned. There was nothing, in his mind, better than flying fast on an empty road with a beautiful woman clutching you and resting her head on your back. They had gotten away as well, which might've helped his good mood. They had had a run in with an Achai tracker, but he had been so startled that they had been able to slip past him.

She hadn't said anything. Not since they had gotten the motorcycle. It worried him a bit, but he thought it was probably the shock of everything happening.

He could feel her hands, clasped together on his abdomen, right above his belt. The thought made him shift. He could also feel her breasts pressing into his back. Warm and soft.

"Dominic." Caught in a daydream, he started and promptly turned the bike back into the right lane.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"I'm fine." He said hurriedly. "I'm not sure how long this motorbike is going to last though."

***********************************************

As it turned out, the bike had more in it then either of them thought. They didn't stop because they needed gas, but because they needed rest. And food.

"That hotel has a continental breakfast." He said, pointing at an Inn. Gabby looked at it, but she couldn't really bring herself to care. She was too tired. Dominic seemed to realize this and pulled into the parking lot. He turned off the engine and she slowly disengaged from her uncomfortable position. Dominic grabbed his bag. After all that happened, she thought dazedly, he still had his bag.

Everything seemed to blur together. The clerk looked from Dominic to her in suspicion and she remembered her bruises from the Achai. She tried to smile in reassurance, but this seemed to only make him more suspicious. She watched as Dominic paid for a room, as he lead her to a door on the first floor. "For safety" he said. Then they were in the room and on the bed and she was asleep before she could contemplate the amused, slightly frustrated look on Dominic's face.

She woke up slowly, reveling in the warmth. She languidly became aware of a muscular arm circled around her waist, hand resting on her buttocks. But she did wake up quicker when warm lips came down over her neck. He nibbled his way up to her cheekbone. She moaned and the arm around her waist tightened. She could feel the wetness, the heat down at her core, coming alive.

Dominic suddenly pulled her up and around so that he was on top of her. He was shirtless and his hair was sleep tousled. He flashed a grin as his hands caught the fabric at the bottom of her t-shirt. His fingers skimmed along her belly causing the muscles to clench in anticipation. Shivers were skating down her back, making her squirm. He slid down her legs and began kissing her abdomen. He slowly slid the t-shirt up, kissing the flesh he uncovered. He stripped her shirt off and reached under her, unclasping her bra. He gazed hungrily at the skin he had uncovered and she flushed, uncomfortable at being exposed. He grabbed her hands when she tried to cover herself and held them above her head.

He swooped down and began to ravish her breasts, nipping and teasing her nipples, causing them to harden and tingle. She moaned, low and stirred under him. He continued to abuse her breasts, biting and them kissing the red marks he drew. He suckled them and she felt as though she were going to explode. When he looked up at her, she noticed his eyes had become more yellow, more lupine, more feral.

Her jeans, she noticed hadn't been on her when she had woken. He must have removed them whilst she slept. Now there was no barrier except the black polka dot panties that he seemed to find endearing, since he grinned wolfishly at them as he hooked his thumbs around the sides and smoothly slid them off of her. He groaned low in his throat as he bared her clean shaven center and he ran his hands up her silky inner thigh, causing her to squirm.

He could smell her arousal as she looked up at him with eyes that were glazed over with need. He hadn't meant for anything to happen, but...with her soft body pressed, lying against him, all rational thought had fled. Now with her writhing underneath him, he didn't think even the Achai could stop him. He watched her as he lowered his head, licking his lips. She was gasping raggedly, her legs tensing in anticipation.

She was so wet that he could've sunk into her heat and tightness without a moments notice. Her hands grabbed his hair as his tongue circled her clit, teasing. She could feel his tongue, warm and slick, suckling her, flicking at her clitoris causing spasms of pleasure to race up her spine. She moaned as she felt his fingers slide up into her. She clenched around his fingers as he moved them in and out of her.

He leaned up and pressed his chest to her breasts, skin on skin. He began to whisper in her ear as he finger fucked her.

"I'm going to have fun with you in the shower. Soaping you up here," he circled her nipple, tweaking it, making her gasp, "Washing you here," He thrust his fingers insider her and she moaned, low in her throat. "And then you get to wash me," He whispered in her ear, and she shivered, "With your hands...and that pretty mouth. All over."

The words ended in a groan, as one of the hands in question came down and encircled him. He had divested his clothing long ago, when she hadn't noticed and his cock stood out hot and hard. As if her boldness had cut off all his restraint, he withdrew his fingers and she whimpered her frustration. He growled low in his throat, an inhuman noise, and with a sudden motion, grabbed her hair and hip and thrust, hard, into her heat.

She screamed her release as he sank into her. He didn't stop, but withdrew and thrust back, rough and hard. He snarled as he pressed his lips down to hers, cutting off her cry. He ravished her mouth, just as he took her body. He pounded into her body, his hardness pressing into her soft, whimpers escaping her and growls escaping him. He bit down on her shoulder and she arched, clenching around him. He was hurting her, but he didn't care...and neither did she. The pain and pleasure mixed together, causing a fusion of pure ecstasy.

His thrust became more violent and she thrust back at him, wildly coupling as though they were animals, intent on the same result. She wrapped her legs around his jerking hips and her nails dug into his back. She could hear the wet slapping of flesh on flesh, as he pounded into her, thrusting in hard, intent on that ever-growing need of release. She felt her climax hit her and she cried out, into his mouth. The clenching of her muscles around his cock sent him over edge. She felt him release, felt the warmth of his seed inside her. He groaned and rested on her for a minute, before rolling off onto his back, beside her. He was panting, and she realized, so was she.

He was magnificent, she thought, as she looked at his body, all muscle. He looked over at her and smiled. It was the languid smile of a man who knew he had given a good performance and didn't need any reassurance. Then his eyes widened, slightly. A strange gurgling noise could just be heard over their breath.

"Is that –? "She laughed, cutting off.

"My stomach." He said, ruefully. "We were-'s have strong appetites..." He leered at her. She pushed his face away and stood up, searching through the mess, for her clothing. He watched her from the bed, his eyes half-closed.

"We should do this every night." He said, then, "Every morning as well." She laughed and then stopped and turned to him.

"Where are we going anyways?"

*******************************************