Ren?e?s Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renée again felt faint and thought, ‘Oh how gross!’.

Fred grinned at her and said, “Thanks a lot, Renée.”

“Get out of my sight, you slime,” Renée snarled.

“But, but -.”

“You heard me, take your damn clothes and leave, before I do something to you too.”

Fred scooped up his uniform and literally ran out into the hallway. Betty sat completely bemused, her eyes glazed, and endorphins flooding her body. She hadn’t felt this good in a quite a while, maybe never. She realized she needed to reevaluate her relationship with Fred while in her office with him. She had just learned there were other things they could be doing that would be more fun than just ignoring each other for hours on end.

The older woman felt so good she didn’t notice that Renée was preparing to leave until she was standing at the door. She noticed with growing terror that Renée was holding the pictures, her cell and office phone in her hands.

“Renée!” she cried out. “Where are you going?”

“I have some special errands in the Garden, Betty. Thank you for such a lovely day, Betty,” replied bitingly.

“You said you’d give me the pictures back,” the other woman said plaintively.

“I changed my mind,” Renée said simply and then smiled smugly at the female supervisor. “I think it will be better for me if I keep them. That way I know I’m safe from any revenge from you.”

“Please, Renée, then leave me a phone, so I can get someone to bring some clothes,” Betty pleaded.

“Oh sure, Ms. Johnson, the same way you did me, huh? Here, I’ll tell you what I’ll do – you can walk along with me to your room if you want.”

Betty shuddered at the thought of walking through the campus totally nude in the late afternoon when everyone would be getting out of classes or waiting for evening classes to begin. “No thanks,” she gasped. “I’ll wait ‘til later.” ‘Til much later,’ she thought.

“Okay, suit yourself. Remember, I offered,” Renée responded while smiling winsomely leaving Betty wondering apprehensively what that meant.

The dark-haired younger woman stepped out in the corridor and observed three male upperclassmen who explained they were waiting because they had late afternoon appointments with Ms. Johnson.

Renée bade them enter together, but to understand that that the nursing supervisor had been under a great deal of strain and was behaving in an irrational manner. No matter what she told them, they should ignore her and wait in there until one of the doctors and some of the interns showed up.

“Do you understand?” Renée asked one more time before opening the door for them.

“Yes ma’am,” the three of them echoed each other.

“Alright, then. Good luck and remember, no matter how much she threatens you, ignore her. Her very life depends on it.”

The three male students entered the woman’s office and even through the closed door Betty sounded loud as she exclaimed, “What the hell are you doing here? Get out, you cretins!”

Renée smiled as she stepped lively down the corridor because she observed the two young women were still there. As she approached them smiling incongruously to throw them off their guard, the young woman with the reddish-brown hair explained, “We’re so sorry, Renée. We had no idea.”

Renée stepped up to them. “No idea of what?” she wondered. “Did you ever stop to think that I could have been being chased by a rapist for instance and was in the need of help?”

The first young woman lowered her head and stared at the floor. “We’re really sorry,” she repeated again. “Please don’t tell Ms. Johnson, we’ll never graduate.”

The second one, the black-haired attractive young woman noticed the student supervisor’s uniform and apparently didn’t have a brain in her head as she asked, “Renée, does this mean you were promoted to Ms. Johnson’s position because of your participation in the test?”

Renée grinned wolfishly at them and responded, “Yeah, and no more with this Renée stuff. You call me Supervisor and stand at attention when I talk to you!”

Both young women snapped to attention while Renée strode around them. Stopping in front of the reddish brown-haired woman, Renée asked, “What’s your name?”

“Shana,” was the answer.

“And you’re the one who called me a naked slutpuppy?”

“……..”

“I can’t hear you!” Renée screamed in the student’s face.

“Yes, I’m the one,” she sobbed, tears beginning to roll down her face. “Please don’t tell Ms. Johnson.”

Ignoring her request, Renée now turned to the second one. “And you’re the one who said that I must be in training for the sexual olympics?”

“Yes,” the student answered, her voice cracking. She appeared as though she would begin to cry any second herself.

“And you are?” Renée questioned.

“Andrea.”

“Ok, thank you,” the would be new would be student supervisor replied and turned away to walk to the elevator.

“Renée, I mean Supervisor, wait, please,” Shana pleaded. “What are you going to tell Ms. Johnson about us when you make your report?”

“What would you suppose I’m going to tell her? I will tell her the truth.”

“Oh, please,” Andrea beseeched. “Give us another chance, we’ll do anything won’t we, Shana?”

“Yes, yes, we will,” Shana reaffirmed her friend’s statement.

“Okay, I’ll give you another chance, but you have to agree to do whatever I say,” Renée smiled at them.

“We will,” both young women agreed.

“Fine,” Renée agreed while both Shana and Andrea breathed a large sigh of relief. “Take off your student nursing uniforms.”

Andrea screeched “What?!” while Shana said, “Okay,” but started to walk away.

“Where are you going Shana?” Renée demanded sharply.

Confusion written all over her pretty features, she answered, “To my room to take off my uniform and give it to you.”

“That’s not what I meant, Shana,” Renée explained. “I meant to take off your uniform right here, right now.”

As the full implications of what Renée meant hit Shana, her look of confusion was replaced by one of horror. “I’m not going to do it,” Andrea asserted.

“Me either,” chimed in Shana.

“Fine, you don’t have to,” Renée explained, “but after my report to Ms. Johnson concerning your behavior today you two will never be made nurses.”

Those ominous words seem to linger in the air and then re-echo over and over.

“Yes, we said some horrible things to you, but why do you want us to take off our uniforms?” asked Shana.

“I’m a firm believer in the punishment should fit the crime. Your crime was thinking it was funny that I was made to take off my uniform and not asking me if you could help me so your punishment should be having to do the same thing so you learn what it feels like. I sincerely believe it will help you grow as individuals and will be important in your progress to maturity.”

“How long would we have to keep them off?” Andrea inquired.

“Not that long,” Renée answered evasively.

Andrea looked at Shana and then said, “Okay, we’ll do it.”

That having been said, the young women stood silent for over a minute before Renée wondered, “Well?”

Shana explained, “Well, we want to but it’s just so hard to begin taking our uniforms off in public like this.”

“I understand,” Renée said sympathetically. “I have a suggestion, I could help you take them off.”

“Okay,” Andrea agreed.

That was all Renée needed to hear. Setting the photos and two phones down for a second she became a whirlwind tearing and pulling and in less than one minute she had totally stripped both girls naked except for their shoes. Renée decided they could keep them because they wouldn’t be doing any running anyway.

There were only a few male students standing around the second floor hallway but as soon as they noticed the two young women standing stark naked and crying and carrying on, they were drawn to them like moths to a flame.

“Renée!” Andrea sobbed, “You said just our uniforms, not everything.”

Both young women were crouched trying hard to hide their sexual organs, both primary and secondary, from the prying gazes of the young males clustered around them.

Renée shouted, “Andrea! Shana! Stand up straight with your arms at your side if you ever want to graduate as nurses. I can promise you if you don’t do what I tell you, by the end of the week you will be asked to leave the university. Now stand up!”

Very reluctantly with tears running down their faces and both young women feeling totally embarrassed and degraded to be made to stand nude in the hallway of the nursing building late in the afternoon before a number of young men, they did as directed and stood straight up and placed their arms by their sides.

Renée noted their physical attributes closely. This was actually the first time she had been given an opportunity to observe their naked bodies because they had immediately fallen into a crouch. Andrea appeared to have the better formed, more mature, body and a larger breast size. Shana looked cute also, but in more of a little girl way still and her budding breasts and red-haired crotch were adorable.

“I will answer your unfair accusation with a question,” Renée spoke to Andrea. “What was I was wearing when I came running through here earlier?”

Andrea shook her head, “Nothing,” she whispered.

“That’s right, I was wearing nothing. Now what kind of a lesson would you be learning if I didn’t make you go through the same thing.”

“But Renée,” Shana complained through her tears, “you’ve ruined our clothes. How are we ever going to get back to our rooms?”

“I’ll take you,” Renée volunteered.

“You will?” Andrea asked with surprise in her voice.

“Sure,” Renée answered, “but there’s conditions.”

Renée could almost hear Andrea and Shana say, ‘Oh God! Now what?’ from the expression on their faces.

“You stand up straight and do exactly as I say. When we get downstairs there will be a lot of people around. You are to act as if nothing is wrong. You are not to answer any questions concerning your public nudity or respond to any taunting,” Renée ordered.

After agreeing, Renée and the two nude students entered the elevator and started on their downwards trip to the first floor – Renée would not allow any of the young men to enter the lift much to their disappointment.

Andrea suddenly realized that she and her friend were much more fortunate than Renée had been. Yes, she did feel hideously ashamed of being naked like this in public but she felt a certain kinship with Renée. Andrea realized that Renée was actually looking out for them and offering them a good way to handle the whole situation. Andrea whispered as much to Shana and Shana agreed.

Renée, observing how relaxed Andrea and Shana appeared as they stood beside her, smiled to herself and thought, ‘I’ve got these mean spirited little bitches just where I want them!’

It was a good thing that the two naked students felt that way because as soon as the elevator opened and they all walked outside to the main campus all hell broke loose. There were over five hundred students and various professors and instructors who had just been released from classes and there wasn’t one person that missed the opportunity to observe the two nude young women standing beside Renée.

Of course all the male students began to rush over to them. Renée told her young naked charges to keep moving. They almost got separated from Renée twice in the crowd and both times Andrea and Shana felt completely abandoned in a sea of young men. Both of them would suddenly just be totally overwhelmed with emotions of degradation and shame and couldn’t take another step until Renée returned. Each time they were totally petrified that she wouldn’t come back to rescue them.

Renée continued to lead the two naked young women around the fountain, gleefully realizing that each time she left them behind on purpose they were further decompensating and beginning to lose touch with reality; much the same way that she did one time, but they weren’t near strong enough to deal with it on their own. Renée had no doubt that when she did finally desert them and leave them out on their own, naked and forlorn, in the middle of that crowd they would finally be unable to move at all and would end up being transported naked to the Mental Health Unit in the university hospital.

Finally espying who she had been seeking the entire time, Renée called out to Samuel. When he turned and saw Renée standing beside the two pretty young women who were also totally nude his curiosity was more than piqued and he didn’t waste any time arriving at their side.

Renée made a large production out of introducing them to Samuel who enjoyed himself immensely at the young women’s expense which Renée had been hoping he would. She even made the students curtsey and being stark naked it was more than slightly obscene.

Renée informed Samuel that he was wanted in Betty’s office with his camera but first to come back here after getting it from his room. Samuel was quick to tumble to a good thing and was back licketedy-split with his camera. He snapped off a number of pictures of the girls for common distribution around the university and also on the internet. When Renée let Andrea and Shana know just what was going to happen with the pictures they began wailing at the top of their lungs.

It was then that Samuel went off on his mission to Xu’s office and Renée just walked away from the hysterical naked young sobbing women.

‘I guess they won’t be calling me slutpuppy anymore,’ Rinoa thought. Mwahaha!

The End?

12