Rene's Story

Story Info
She'd always wanted him...
1.6k words
4.4
10.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rene looked at her reflection in the full length mirror at the front of the room. She observed her body closely, moving her eyes from the top of the mirror down and back up until she met her own eyes staring back at her. She raised her right hand and placed it at the top of her cleavage. Gently she watched herself caress her left breast and tease the nipple. The feeling was almost electric. She let out an unexpected gasp and paused momentarily, only to move her hand over to her right breast and repeat the feeling there.

She closed her eyes. She had never been very confident in how her body looked, even with the most intimate of relationships. She held an image in her head that allowed her to forget her thoughts and move them in a much more pleasurable direction. She continually moved her hands back and forth from nipple to nipple, just wishing that someone was there to suck on them with their warm, wet lips. It was one of her favorite things and she often held it in fantasy.

Suddenly a foreign touch startled her and she opened her eyes. It was a masculine touch, but so gentle that it would be easy to mistake it for something else. Arms were wrapped around her waist and held each other tenderly against her tummy. His head leaned against her left shoulder. It was Brian and she knew it. Although she could not see him in the mirror behind her, it's just as she expected his touch to feel like. He rubbed her body up and down from her waist to her breasts and shoulders and back to their original position. Rene felt so relaxed and comfortable. Like no one she ever had.

Brian took his hand an urged her to turn around. Feeling all along her belly as she turned and resting his hands on her ass, their eyes met. The experience was deep and, for a minute, both were lost in each other. Rene didn't know what he was thinking, but she knew that she was suddenly becoming incredibly turned on. Her pussy was getting warm and moist. She started to feel his erection press against her leg. She knew it was working for him as well. Brian reached back in front of Rene's body and slid his hand in between her thighs. She spread her legs wider so he could completely feel the smooth, shaven mound and lips that lay within. She made a guttural groan and gasped as he spread her wet lips wide and ran his finger up and down her wetness, always stopping a couple of seconds to rub her clit. Rene slowly slid into an erotic peace when Brian slid his finger inside her hot hole and pushed it deep. Holding it still while Rene leaned against him, ensuring it was as deep as it could be, Brian began to slide it in and out tenderly, but with much purpose.

Rene started rocking back and forth a little as Brian fingered her pussy. It felt like dynamite. She got deeply warmer and much wetter. It was intense enough that she could feel her pussy actually convulsing against his finger, almost begging for it to cum.

Brian removed his finger and pushed Rene up to a standing position. Briefly he stopped and played with her clit. It was so glad for the attention. It had been ready for some time now and the extended wait for it was everything that she could have hoped for. She wanted him to keep going, but he stopped and looked her in the eyes again. They almost could read each other's thoughts again. Brian took her hand and led her to the bed beside them. Urging her to lay on her back, he spread her legs, which were bent up in the air to give him maximum access to her hot, wet pussy because she knew what was coming. She needed his tongue on her clit. And now.

Brian had proudly assured her that he had a very adept tongue when it came to giving oral sex. The thought swirled in her head, but not for long because his tongue was almost instantly on her clit. WOW! What a feeling! She didn't know if he was really just that good or if it was just her expectation that had allowed her to think that his initial touch was that much more enjoyable. Brian did know what he was doing as far as technique was concerned. He didn't focus on just her clit. He worked his way up and down her entire pussy, even making sure that his tongue made it all the way inside of her. It was something she hadn't experienced before. At least not as far as she can remember. At this point it didn't matter, though. She was going to clear her mind and enjoy everything.

Brian continued his assault on her pussy. Finally he did stop and focus on her clit. It was just amazing and she couldn't imagine that it would ever feel this good! Gently, Brian slid two fingers into her pussy and pushed them deep. He worked his finger tips firmly against the upper side of her hot opening, continually covering the g-spot area. It felt so nice. She had had other partners that had done similar things, but they just weren't as good as this was. No matter what the past was, this was now and she knew what she needed. And that was to cum!

She focused on her clit as Brian did with his tongue. She began to grind against his mouth, which only caused more pressure on her clit and in turn, caused Brian to make his flicking and circling actions that much more intense.

Brian kept going. He had to try and keep up with her gyrations as her ass had come off of the bed and lifted in the air. It was obvious that she was cumming and very hard at that. He had to focus on keeping contact with her clit and didn't miss a beat! He continued with the assault on her clit, causing it to be extremely prolonged, almost as if she was having two orgasms instead!

Rene's ass felt heavily back on the bed. She breathed heavily and smiled at Brian, who was on his knees between her legs, just watching her after-cum reaction. She weakly smiled at him through her tired recovery. He smiled back, leaned forward, and kissed her deeply. Several kisses when on for a minute or better, while their tongues periodically became entwined.

Brian sat over beside Rene. She looked at his well established hard-on and grinned. Again, their eyes met in passion. "I want to ride that." Rene stated. Brian obviously was more than ready as he slid down into position, ready for her sexy thighs to straddle his legs and take his cock deep in that hot, wet pussy.

Rene, breathing heavily and a little weak, turned toward Brian and lifted her leg over his other side. She now had a well established straddling across his body.

Reaching down, Rene wrapped her warm hand around the center of Brian's cock. She never realized before that he was uncut and was a little thrown when she realized just what she was seeing. After pondering the situation, she continued as planned. Her hand slowly made well defined strokes up and down the shaft of his hardness. It felt so warm and hard. She couldn't wait to have it deep in her pussy.

Lifting herself up, Rene lined up the head of his cock and slowly fed it into her pussy. Both gasped in delight as it slid deeper and deeper, inch by inch expanding around him until he finally was completely in. He was deep enough that he could even feel the head of her cervix pushing down against him. His focus on this was short lived, however. Rene began well paced strokes up and down his cock. The feeling was electric as he felt her pussy readjusting to his cock every time that it made itself back inside her.

Rene's face was focused deeply on Brian. It had contorted movements sometimes as he went deep inside. She never got much pleasure out of riding a cock but this was a little more passionate than most. It wasn't a dynamite feeling but it certainly was pleasurable. As she made another descent, Brian put his hands on her hips in place. Intensely and with a slight gasp, he told her he wanted to fuck her from above. It was time for her to cum again and he knew this was her favorite position and would be sure to do the trick. Rene rolled onto her back as they changed positions.

Rene opened her hips a little, causing her legs to spread. Looking at her beautifully shaved pussy, Brian placed the tip of his cock and rubbed it up and down the full length of her wet pussy. He did this several times. It felt good but it wasn't what Rene wanted. She wanted that cock deep in her again...and now!

Brian pushed the head of his cock against her opening and pushed. Quickly it was all the way in, pressing against her insides. Rene was in heaven. It felt amazing and she certainly was ready to cum again! She watched Brian move his body as he pumped his cock inside her.

"Harder!" she commanded.

Brian pushed much harder now, so much that it made a very loud slapping sound as their bodies came together. It was just how she wanted it. As he slammed deep he assaulted her clit with his pelvis. She knew it was time to let it go. She had cum, and now!

Again she thrust her hips upward and slammed against him. She was in a sea of pleasure.

"I'm cumming too!" Brian exclaimed.

And with that, he came deep in Rene's pussy. He collapsed beside her, both looking the other in the eye and knew they were thinking alike. There had to be more.

So much more.