Renewal

Story Info
Ashley and Sean renew their relationship.
11.3k words
3.92
31.9k
6
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley hears the key turn.

"Welcome home honey!" Ashley's face lit up as the door opened and Sean walked in.

"It is so good to be home," Sean kissed her.

"How lucky am I," Sean thought again as he looked at his wife.

She could easily pass for a thirty year old even though she was in her mid-forties. Ashley's... They were both in great shape, working out often and watching what they ate, both of them could pass for mid-thirties, though they were both close to a decade older. Ashley was 5'9" tall and weighed the same as she did in high school. She was a brunette and had yet to cut her hair short like her friends had, going to salons weekly to reinforce their "perms". Ashley's hair still hung just below her shoulders framing her long narrow face so she could easily pass as a former fashion model. Her breasts, realistically, were a bit too large for the modeling industry, but they were not overly so. In fact the "more then a handful is wasted" line was appropriate in her case for there was nothing wasted. She was a stunning woman and Sean admitted often to himself how lucky he was that she fell in love with him.

"I am in love this man." Ashely thought to herself, looking at his 6'4" frame. Just a few pounds heavier than his high school football days, Sean looked years younger than his age.

They has been married for almost twenty years, their three kids were all close to going away to college and their life together was good. Sean's company made it big in plumbing supplies and Ashley owned a popular woman's dress shop so technically neither of them needed to work. But neither of them was ready to retire.

"Kids need to understand value of hard work and the dollar," Sean always said, trying to justify why he was still working.

They were both in great shape, working out often and watching what they ate, both of them could pass for mid-thirties, though they were both close to a decade older. Sean at 6'4" allowed Ashley to wear the highest of heels without ever topping his height, they looked great together.

"So, Sean catch" She said as she tossed a small red plastic ball to Sean, who caught it easily. "I think it time for renewal, don't you?"

"Ash, wow, I guess you're right, we have been slipping our duties and not as attentive to one another as we would like. I agree, its time for renewal!

Renewal was a promise they made shortly after Sean had proposed to Ashley. It was refined a bit in their early years and now it's a ritual that neither needed explanation for. Basically, if either of them felt that they were getting too wrapped up in their individual lives and that their relationship was one where they were beginning to take one another for granted, they could call for a "renewal". A renewal was a time where they would focus on one another, and they both agreed in the early years of their marriage, that implementing one of their fantasies would be a part of the renewal. It would force them to concentrate on each other's sexual needs and in doing so bring them back together.

Since both had their own favorite fantasies, they years ago purchased the plastic balls. Each would insert their fantasy in their ball, the two balls would be placed in a hat or bag or something then lifted above their heads and Ashley would reach in and retrieve a ball. Whosever's fantasy was in that ball would be enacted. The fantasy was required to state what if anything the each of them had to prepare, where the fantasy would take place and the duration or approximate duration of the fantasy.

They last did this about five years ago, and the fantasy selected was Ashley's. Her desire was technically not a fantasy but more of a desire. The rented a secluded cabin in the woods and were required to go naked for the three days they were there. It was a great weekend, especially the couple of times they had had sex outdoors. They both felt very free with each other and they came home renewed and rededicated to one another. Now it was time for another.

"Ok, the rules state we have 24 hours to put our selections in our balls, and then we select one of them." Do you concur, Sean?"

Ashley smiled, as the caller of the renewal she was fairly certain what she would want, and now Sean was left with a short time to prepare. Of course knowing what to write did not assure her that her fantasy would be selected, but still Ashley felt as though she had a step up on Sean.

Sean nodded his head and took Ashley in his arms and took her up to their bedroom, the kids were gone for the night and Sean was feeling a little renewed already and he wanted to fuck some of what he saw as a smug smile off of Ashley's face. In the room Sean kissed her deeply, moving his lips to her neck and nuzzling her while his hand roamed her chest searching for and finding her breasts. They each began to fight with the others clothes rushing now to get them off and soon they were both naked in bed and Sean had migrated his lips down to her nipples and on to her pussy. He used his tongue to lick her lips open then stiffened it to penetrate her and use his tongue to fuck her.

Ashley was edging towards orgasm; Sean's talented tongue and fingers were working her pussy like a maestro works an orchestra. She knew her solo was coming and coming hard and she spasmed on Sean's face just as he began to attack her clit wit his tongue. Soon her body was gyrating and jumping, her cunt leaking fluid like a busted hose and she was moaning for Sean to put his cock in her and fuck her. Sean knew Ashley was ready and knelt between her legs. As he slid his cock into her hot wet pussy, he pulled her up in an embrace, allowing his cock to reach deeply into her. Ashley, now sitting atop Sean began to raise up and down on his cock, she loved the feeling it gave her to have his hard member sliding in and out of her and she was soon ready top explode again. It wasn't long before she felt his cock spasm inside her and his hot cum splashing of her pussy's walls that she let loose and came all over his cock.

Later, Ashley rolled over and as she lay upon Sean's chest said, "Shit if we did that a bit more often we wouldn't have the pleasure of the renewal!"

"Yeah, but I agree its needed, we don't do this enough, we are taking one another for granted, maybe its not our fault and maybe its natural, but we can try to stop it and get back to the intimacy we expect ands enjoy!"

They rested for a time then showered and finished the evening, eating dinner, picking up the kids preparing for tomorrow, before sleeping restfully.

The next evening Ashley placed her red ball in the hat, her fantasy was to go to a nude beach at a fancy resort. She liked the idea of warmth and being nude outside had excited them both in the cabin, and heck if everyone else is nude, I should be able to handle it.

Sean arrived home a few minutes later and took his red ball from his suit pocket and put it in the hat next to Ashley's.

"Well, shall we select or should we wait till after dinner and let the suspense get to us? Sean asked.

After thinking about it for a bit, they realized the kids would be home later and this was the best time to do it without worrying about the kids asking questions. As per the rules, Sean held the hat above Ashley's head and shook it a couple of times before Ashley drew out the winning ball. Since Ashley had picked it, Sean was required to open it and read the fantasy to Ashley. Sean opened the ball and smiled.

"Ashley is to be my complete slave for three days. The fantasy will take place out of town and will include discipline any time I am disobeyed. Further this includes all time from the day of departure until they return home."

Ashley was stunned, she really had her heart set of her fantasy, she never dreamed of Sean wanting to be her Master, much less her be a slave. Still somewhat incredulous she turned to Sean and said.

"Baby, I am a little concerned with this one."

"Ashley, our whole marriage is based on trust, we have always relied on one another and so far we seem to be doing pretty good, I ask that you give it a try and see what happens. I think it will work well for a renewal."

Ashley was not really concerned about how Sean would treat her; she was concerned because being a slave was one of her deepest secrets, and one she had never shared with anyone. She knew she had this desire but her brain told her that today's women needed to be strong, in control. She had fought this fantasy all of her adult life, and now Sean had stumbled upon it. She would go along, at least for a while, but she would watch how they both reacted and adjust if she had to.

They went into the kitchen and grabbed their plates, served themselves some food and sat together at the table. Ashley hoped she would be able to understand how far Sean was going to take this before she signed on to this.

"Sean baby," Ashley began with concern "explain how this works?"

"Its really fairly simple actually," Sean elaborated, "you would be my slave for the duration."

"I would control everything you did, everything you wore, and everyplace you went," he continued, "You would agree to obey me or be punished."

"Can you tell me more? And what kind of punishment are we talking about, sending me to my room without my supper, or grounding me?"

"Well, I can't give you any real things but as an example I might insist you shave your vagina, or wear a revealing outfit. Of course, the basic theme of this would be sexual"

"As long as it's just you and me, I think I am fine with it. You won't force me to have sex with another man. I have no desire to do that. I'd consider just about anything but I don't want some other dick in me, I won't do that! Oh, I won't walk naked through a mall or down a city street in broad daylight either."

"Ash, don't even think it, I don't have any desire to see you with another mans cock in you, I would never consider that. You might however, in some way 'accidentally' expose yourself to someone, and you might be embarrassed but you won't be fucked by anyone but me! And I won't have you parading anywhere in just your birthday suit"

"Well, then plan it. When do we do this?"

"Well. I think I can put it together for this coming weekend, that gives me three days to set things up. I intend to take us out of town so no one we know will impede our play. It will give us freedom to do this as we like without worry that some friend will see something we don't want them to see."

"OK, Sean, I'll let the folk at my dress shop know that the boss will be out of the store --Fri thru Tues? Does that work?"

"If I can set it up, that would be perfect. You don't have to do a thing but be showered and ready sometime on Friday, I'll do everything else, including packing your bags!"

"Well be good to me, babe, at least get some help matching colors, I don't mind looking the tart, but I don't want to look like I am color blind!"

With that, they laughed and finished dinner. All this talk of the "renewal" resulted in a good night for both of them. Sean took Ashley in his arms and began to nuzzle her neck and kiss her ear lobes as they entered their bedroom.

Ashley said, "Sean be careful the kids are home."

Sean used his leg to close their bedroom door and flung Ashley to the bed, saying, "Get your clothes off woman, I intend to fuck you for the second time today."

Ashley, responded, "Sean I am not your slave...yet. Come here and take these clothes off me, slowly and sexily."

Sean climbed onto the bed and with his mouth and hands slowly removed all of Ashley's clothes until she was naked and he was still fully clothed.

"Sean, stand over there and strip for me, I want to watch!"

Sean slowly removes his pants and shirt, then his underclothes and stood their holding his cock in his hand and said, "Babe, you want this?"

Ashley nodded and Sean climbed into bed, slid between her legs and thrust his steely cock into her well-lubricated pussy. They fucked a bit longer being their second episode of the day, Sean using several positions before filling her pussy from behind. Well fucked they spooned together and fell fast asleep.

For the balance of the week Sean was busy making calls, arranging transportation and rooms. Investigating the area and making plans to keep them busy with their game for the three days they would be there.

Thursday morning, Sean told Ashley that she needed to be showered and ready to be dressed by noon on Friday.

Ashley sat naked at her make up table, putting the finishing touches on her face. It was five to twelve so she would be prepared for Sean when he came to dress her. She felt herself getting a bit moist as she wondered how she would be dressed, or undressed for that matter. She was looking forward to the next few days, though she was apprehensive about how she would handle her role, and if Sean would be pleased of frightened by her hidden submissive nature. She trusted her husband and that helped her keep the fear about the types of things she would have to do at bay, all she had to deal with now were her own fears, she hoped she would be able to please Sean and never have to use the safe word they agreed to. It was a word that would tell Sean that Ashley was unable to do something or that he needed to slow down. She finished the last of her makeup and Sean walked in!

"Ashley, you look delicious" Sean said as he was pulling down his zipper and freeing his cock. "Come here and show me how much you love sucking me off" Ashley came to Sean and knelt in front of him, taking his cock in her hands and enjoying the feel of it as it began to harden. She opened her mouth and allowed his cock to slide into her mouth, relishing the pressure on her jaw as it continued to lengthen. She slowly slid up and down on his staff and allowed it to slide out of her mouth and she bent lower to enjoy his balls. She managed to stuff both of them into her mouth and rolled her tongue around them causing Sean to groan and she worked. Allowing the balls to fall out she swallowed his now rigid cock and began to suck with determination. She could feel him as he began to fuck her face and she held her head still to allow him that pleasure.

"Ash, I am about to cum, I want you to take my cock out of your mouth and let me watch my cum shoot into your mouth and over your tits."

Ashley tried to judge the timing and when she pulled him from her mouth he shot a stream of cum onto her upper lip, the second stream found it mark in her mouth and she quickly aimed his member down towards her breasts as he shoot a couple of streams of hot cum onto her chest and tits. When his cock was spent, he stepped back and reached out to help Ashley back to her feet.

"I want you to keep the taste of me in your mouth during our trip so no beverages until I allow you. I also want my cum to dry on your tits so the smell of sex will emanate from you for the rest of the day."

"Time to get dressed baby. Here put this on" Sean handed her a black garter belt followed by a pair of shear nylons.

She sat on the edge of the bed after sliding the garter to her waist and proceeded to pull on the very silky nylons. She had forgotten how good a soft pair of nylons could feel as opposed to the panty hose she wore. She stood as she finished and Sean stared at her looking her up and down. He then handed her a pair of black five inch high heels that she slipped into. Lastly he handed her a lightweight silk summer dress. It was cut low enough in front to provide a hint of her breasts, and it was sleeveless and the hem came long enough for a woman her age, but would still require her to be very cautious when sitting or her pussy would be on display. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and had to admit she looked very sexy. The dress was her draping around her hips and breasts, she looked good! Other then the fact that she had no underwear on, she was fairly respectable. Considering she expected to be dressed like a whore, this was nice. She was also savoring the taste of Sean's cock, and looked forward to enjoying that taste for a while.

"Time to go to the airport, Ash, we are flying to a city on the east coast where the weather this time of year will be very mild to warm, allowing us the potential of hitting the beach, but with a city of entertainment at our disposal as well. Are you OK, comfortable in this outfit?"

"Very Sean, I feel sexy but look a lot more respectable then I expected."

As they drove to the airport Sean filled Ashley in on some of the basic rules she was to abide by on their trip.

"You will not wear any underwear at all. In fact the only time something other then a dress or skirt or blouse is on you will be if we go to the beach where you will obviously have on a bathing suit. You will remain silent unless I ask you to talk. If you feel you need to say something you will say, "Sir, may I speak?" If I say ok then you may talk. You will not wear any clothes in our suite. When we arrive in our room you are to remove everything but your stockings, garter and shoes. You will hand me the clothes and thank me for allowing you to use them. Should you forget any of these rules, or should you hesitate to obey a command, you will be punished. For each infraction, you will receive a spanking consisting of five swats to each cheek. If you disobey me more then twice before we can issue the spankings, then the third set will be five slaps to your pussy, and five to each of your breasts. This cycle will be repeated, starting with your ass, then your pussy and breasts. Lastly, your job is to provide me with sex. For this weekend your orgasms are not my concern. Nor are they yours, should you have one, great but I am not going to make sure that you do, if we are fucking, it will be in your best interest to cum, before me, because once I do, I will pull out and roll over. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I will do my best to make you pleased and happy."

"Good then enjoy the flight, we should be at the airport shortly and out flight should leave soon after. It's a couple hour flight but we should be checked in our suite before 6 pm. If I am not tied up spanking you we should have time for a nice meal. Do you need a drink?"

"No, I am still enjoying your taste, though it is fading. I'm looking forward to getting there and perhaps being allowed to refresh this taste of my Master's cock!"

Sean noted that Ashley forgot to ask permission to speak. She would receive at least ten swats when they arrived They still had a couple of hours, who knows, I might have sore hands before this night is over.

They entered their suite on the top floor of their oceanfront hotel shortly before six and they both explored the two-room accommodation. Shortly after looking at the ocean from their balcony, Sean said,

"Ashley, you failed once to ask permission to speak and you have forgotten to give me your clothes upon entering our room. You need to remove your dress now and present your ass for punishment!"

"But. Sean, I forgot, you can't be serious," She said as she removed her dress and handed it to Sean.

Sean waited a few moments then said, "That's your third infraction, Ash, you forgot to thank me for allowing you to wear the clothes. Looks like your pussy and tits are also in for a warming"

Ashley stared at Sean, disbelief covered her face as she watched Sean sit on the end of the bed and pat his lap.

"Ashley, come here and lay across my lap and let me administer your punishment. You don't want your hesitation to earn you any more tonight do you?"

Ashley quickly came to Sean and folded herself over his lap. Because of her height and her heels, her ass was a good target in this position. Sean quickly swatted her left ass cheek and the sting caused her to jump and utter a soft scream. Before she could react she felt his hand repeat the action on her right cheek, by the time he'd swatted each cheek five times, her ass cheeks were reddening nicely and although it was somewhat painful Ashley was surprised at how she was getting wetter and wetter between her legs. By the time all ten had been awarded each cheek, Ashley allowed a moan to escape and she knew she was excited. Sean pulled her to her feet and stood her in front of him and he immediately began to strike her breasts. Ashley, in a daze from the attack to her ass, jumped when his hand slapped her right breast and the sting traveled right to her clit, stoking the fires ignited when her ass was spanked, by the time Sean began his assault on her pussy, Ashley was on the verge of orgasm, and if Sean had slapped her clit one more time she knew she would have had a massive orgasm. As it was, Sean stopped after the allotted punishment had been meted out and said,