Renewal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the vibrations stopped. She was left dangling on the edge of an abyss, her body was about to plunge into a fantastic orgasm, and then everything stopped. Shit, she said to herself, it's not as if I can reach down and shove my hand in my pants and finish this.

She realized had no control. She simply lay there and tried to erase to feelings and settle down, but just as she felt somewhat back to normal, the buzzing and vibrations came back with abandon, much more forceful then before. Without the time to catch herself she yelled,

"OH, God yes!"

She realized what she had screamed out but ultimately decided that she did not know these people and they did not know her, mentally she said "fuck it" and she let herself go and enjoyed the vibrations and the impending orgasm. She went with the flow and she knew that she was "on display," she also knew that her husband wanted this and she wanted him to have it. She managed to keep from screaming again as her orgasm hit, but anyone who ever had sex and was within earshot knew what was happening to her. Her orgasm was long and wonderful and as she came back down to earth, she glanced at Sean and saw the biggest grin on his face. She smiled back at him and then drifted off to sleep.

When Sean woke her later most of the people had left and as the walked back to the hotel Sean said

"You were amazing out there, just about everyone near us ended up staring at you. Some shook their heads and others grinned. I was proud of you for not only letting it happen, but for allowing yourself to enjoy it as well."

"I realized that none of these people mean as much to me as you do, and that we don't know them and once we go home we will likely never see any of them again, so I just decided to enjoy the gift you gave me and to hell with everyone else."

The both laughed and went to their room the shower and dress for the night. Once again Sean provided Ashley with her clothing for the night. Tonight she would wear a pair of white five-inch heels, white thigh high hose and a white lace dress that left nothing to the imagination. The lace was substantial enough to cover her breasts, but both sides of the dress were open and held together with a white cord that resembled a shoe lace that went from the bottom of the arm hole to the hem of the dress. The front was again scooped low showing a bit more of her breasts then anything she had worn on this trip. She noticed that if she bent over at all, anyone taller then her would have an unobstructed view of her breasts, including her nipples, which for some reason have refused to retract and remained hard and erect. Certainly their waitperson at dinner would be getting an eyeful whenever they came to the table. And with the opening at the sides she would be exposed as well if she were to reach for anything, like a drink at the bar. She smiled to herself as they left the hotel and drove off for their evening's fun. Ashley was in the same frame of mind as on the beach, she felt good, she knew no one, no one knew her, so fuck it, she was going to do her best to enjoy whatever Sean provided tonight. She also had to admit to herself that, at least how Sean was working it, she was enjoying being submissive, and it seemed Sean enjoyed controlling her.

They pulled in to a brightly lit area into what looked like a nightclub of some sort. As they walked towards the building Ashley read a sign that indicated this was a "Gentleman's Club" and that couples were welcome. She did not realize that this was a nude strip club until they had paid their cover and were walking into the club.

"Sir, may I speak?"

"Yes, Ash, go ahead."

"This isn't one of those places that has an amateur night or something? Am I going to have to strip in this crowd?"

"No, there is no amateur stripping in here tonight, we are actually going to eat dinner have a few drinks and assess the entertainment. I presume you are not disappointed about not performing here?"

"Yes, I mean no, I mean if you had wanted I would have tried, because I have enjoyed everything you have had us do, but it isn't something on my to do list!"

Ashley was somewhat disappointed though she would never admit it to anyone, she was a closet exhibitionist, and with the photo session, the daring outfits and now this visit to a strip club she was pleased, but had to admit she would have probably willingly accepted the offer to strip for a room full of people. She did not know if she would have done it, but it was something to think about.

"Well, here is our table, lets enjoy. Besides with the outfit I put you in this evening, you will be giving a show every time you stand. If you did not notice the lights in here make your dress look very sheer. You missed the looks of the guys standing at the bar as we walked past, I thought their eyes were going to come out of their heads!"

Ashley shrugged her shoulders and looked at the stage where a couple of very beautiful women were dancing nude, swinging from time to time on the pole. After eating a surprisingly good meal, they settled back with drinks and watched the show. From time to time Sean would give Ashley a handful of five-dollar bills and have her walk to the stage to tip the dancers. The first few times she was tentative, but by the third time she was enjoying it as the dancers would dance up to her and rub their tits in her face and have her put the money between her lips and they would squeeze their tits together to grab the money or lean in and kiss the money form her lips.

Later Sean asked her, " Pick out a woman you like, one whose body and face you think is attractive, and ask her to come to our table. Hand her this twenty when you ask, and tell her we would like to buy her a drink"

For most of the night the girls had approached the table but Sean turned them all down, slipping them some money and thanking them telling them maybe later. Ashley went to the stage when this tall red head with a great body, probably one of the older dancers, but a woman who knew how to work the crowd. He saw her lean in to tell the dancer something and then slip the twenty between the girl's legs, who closed them on her fingertips, smiled and blew her a kiss.

Soon after Ashley returned to the table, the dancer came buy and introduced herself as Star, she sat between them and engaged in conversation. After the required hello and how are you, Sean asked her what added entertainment was available. The dancer replied that they could get a one song table dance for $20, could go to a secluded area for a two song private dance for $30, or they could rent a private room for $100 an hour plus $100 for the dancer. Once in the room the dancer was on her own as to the entertainment. There were always bouncers close at hand if someone got too assertive she said, but by and large as long as they only did what the dancer allowed, they would not be disturbed.

Sean nodded, looked at Ashley and said

"OK, lets rent the room for two hours, and you for two hours."

He handed her $400 and she escorted them to the back of the club and into a small room, closing and locking the door behind her. There was a couch and a dancers pole in the room and everything was red and dimly lit.

"I won't have sex with anyone, and I won't suck them off either. The basic entertainment is I dance for you, I can touch you wherever and whenever I want and you can only touch me when and if and where I say. Are you ok with that?"

Sean nodded and indicated OK. She began to dance, giving both Sean and Ashley lap dances, doing her best to turn them on often rubbing her tits in their faces or rubbing her crotch into their crotch. All in all it was fairly boring. At one point Ashley asked if she could go to the bathroom and Star indicated a door at the back of the room. When Ashley went out, Sean asked the dancer

"How much for you to touch my wife everywhere perhaps lead her towards orgasm? Take her dress off play with her tits and pussy? But not let her cum!"

"How long?"

"For the last hour?"

"$500!"

Sean handed her the money and soon Ashley came back and sat next to Sean on the couch. Star reached down and grabbed her hands and "danced" Ashley up out of her seat. She rubbed her naked body against Ashley to the music and slowly used her hands to feel Ashley's body, traveling over her breasts and down across her ass. Ashley was stunned but since Sean had not objected he must have set this up, so she would try to go along. Sean could see Ashley's initial reluctance melting away as Star reached down and pulled Ashley's dress up and over her head. That quickly she was naked and Star embraced her and they continued to dance. She directed Ashley back to the couch and parted Ashley's legs and knelt between them. Ashley felt herself getting wet and she was unsure if it was that a woman was touching her, or because she was being fondled in front of her husband. Star used one hand to stroke Ashley's pussy and used her other to caress her tits. It was clear that she was turning his wife on, getting her hot, he could hear her breathing become deeper, uneven and he was enjoying the action. He nodded to the dancer and indicated she should stop and Star slowly stopped her ministrations and got up. She thanked the couple for their business and asked if they ever came back to please see her. Then she walked out. Sean looked at his wife who sat there, naked stunned that it had all stopped. Sean said,

"Time for us to be going we have an early flight tomorrow. Are you going to walk butt naked or do you want this dress back?"

Ashley took the dress and quickly slipped it on and walked out of the club with her husband. All during the ride back to the hotel Ashley worked the night over in her mind. She could not be sure why she was so wet at the club, she hoped it was because of what she was doing in front of her husband and not that she was attracted to the dancer.

Back at the hotel Sean again embraced Ashley and thanked her for the night. Ashley, naked of course having handed Sean her clothing at the door, embraced him back and soon they were kissing. She helped Sean out of his clothes and when they were both naked, she led Sean to the balcony and leaned over the rail with her ass extended and said,

"Sir, would you fuck me from behind. Will you put you rock hard cock in my pussy and let me fuck your cock with my pussy?"

Sean slid his cock onto her pussy and Ashley proceeded to rock back onto his cock and forward again. Her rhythm was slow and determined and she used her pussy muscles to squeeze Sean's cock and soon had him cuming. Having learned to make sure she got hers, she erupted into orgasm when she felt his cum shooting in side of her.

The next day they flew home and on the flight Ashley again was wrestling with her feelings. She knew she enjoyed the weekend, that Sean was the perfect Master, never pushing her too far, but pushing none-the-less. She was more concerned because she had yet to determine her feeling for the dancer. She never thought she was Bi-sexual, but she knew she was turned on and disappointed when they left before she could cum.

They were swept up in their lives when they returned home, they found time to make sure they were now reunited in their passion, but it would be a week or more before Ashley could summon the courage to talk to Sean about her feelings. It seemed that when she felt it was the right time, the kids or other friends or family showed up. Finally on the Friday night a week and a half after they returned she and Sean were alone at home.

"Sean can we talk a bit about our "renewal" trip?"

"Sure, Ash, is everything ok?"

"I think so, I just wanted to say a few things and see how you feel about something I want"

"Well I can't tell you that unless you tell me what you want!"

Ashley was doing her best to work up the courage to reveal her hidden desires to Sean. She knew he loved her and his actions on their trip indicated he would be ok, but it was hard for her to actually talk to him about this subject that for so long she had kept buried. She knelt on the carpet in front of him and began.

"Sean, I never told you, but I have, for as long as I can remember, had a reoccurring desire to be submissive. When you revealed the fantasy for our renewal trip it was somewhat frightening to me to have to now publicly perhaps reveal this long held secret to you"

"Ashley..."

"No., please let me finish, it's taken me so long to be able to talk about this and I want to get it all out. The short story is I want to be your submissive permanently, at all times. I also want you to be um, more Masterful, more demanding. I enjoyed the game we played at the beach, but now I want this to be real, I want to serve you; I want to be totally responsible to your cock and your every desire. It is not easy for me to ask because as a modern woman I always thought I needed to be strong and being a true submissive seemed to be the opposite. I think I know now that the two are not opposite but can be the same. So if you will consent to be my Master, I have some more things and requests for you."

"The short answer, yes, I would love to establish this type of relationship for two reasons, one I did enjoy myself and two, I love you so much I can not refuse anything you want."

"Well that's good because I do want some things incorporated in this but first I have some gifts for us"

With that she handed Sean a small box, which he opened to reveal a gold collar with his name engraved in it.

"Sean I want to wear that always as an outward sign of my submission to you and your ownership of me. I would be pleased if you would put it on me now."

Sean placed the collar around her neck, facing the engraving toward the front and hooked the clasp to the back. It looked stunning on her and to the naked eye it would look like almost any other necklace. Only buy close examination could your read the smaller words "possession of" just above his name.

Then she handed Sean a larger, oblong shaped box which when opened contained a black leather whip. It was about three feet in length and the handle was wrapped in red leather and the other end was a gathering of twenty or so strips of leather.

"Sean, I love it when you spank me with your hands, but when we did the photo shoot I almost had an instant orgasm when we used this kind of whip in those discipline shots, in fact whenever I look at those photos, I get very wet when I look at that grouping. I want you to use that on my ass, tits or pussy as you see fit. OK?"

"Yes, babe. Is that all?"

"No, there is one other thing and this may be the spot where you object, and if you do, I will accept your decision but I will want to plead my case before you make it final, OK?"

"Sure, what is it you want?"

"I want us from time to time, not always, maybe only once or twice a year, I want you to find me a woman, or let me find one for us."

"I am..."

"Let me finish. I know you want us to be alone and I treasure that, but when Star, the girl in the strip club got me naked and stroked me it was one of the hottest moments of my life, next to you of course. I know we agreed that there would never be another guy, and I still would never want that, so if its just you thinking about fairness, another girl for you another guy for me, that isn't the case. I want to experience what you experience when you go down on me, I want to feel another woman going after my pussy, and I want to watch your cock bury itself in her pussy and then I want to lick your cum from her. Ok, please, talk to me tell, me what you think?

'Ashley, well lets start at the beginning. First of all you know I will gladly be your master, and if you will help me learn the job I will do my best to push your limits as my submissive. I am willing to try the other woman at least once. If all seems to go well, then we can talk about doing it again. However, if we truly want our marriage to work, all of this has to happen between us, you can not go with a woman with out me, it has to be together and if I find you are slipping behind my back it could ruin us."

"Sean, I have no intention of that, nor do I want us to ever have a "regular" woman. I was thinking about when we traveled like n our trip, don't you think money would have allowed us to have Star if we wanted?"

"Ok, lets go forward, is there anything else?"

"Yes, but it's relatively small. I am going to make Sybil, at my Dress shop, the manager and I am not going to spend as much time there as I have. I want my time available to serve you, to be able to travel with you on business meetings or whatever. Also, I have decided to convert one of the rooms in the shop to clothing like what you gave me to wear on our trip, I believe that there are other women in this city who would be looking for this kind of clothing and I felt it would be a good way of making sure my closet was full of dresses of that nature. I also donated all of my bras and panties to Goodwill, as I will no longer need them. So that ok, Master?"

"Well, yes it is, however you seem to have made a few decisions without my consent" Sean said as he picked up the whip,

"I believe you had best get to the bedroom and prepare yourself for a punishment session!"

Ashley fled up the stairs, dropping her clothes as she went, she knew her life was headed in a direction she had once though impossible, but now thanks to the luck of the renewal balls, she was going to live her dream, starting with a red ass tonight.