Renewed Lust With An Old Girlfriend

Story Info
Yery nice love making experience of old flames.
1.2k words
3.68
36.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met up at a little bar in a small town in the mountains. I thought it was ironic because it reminded me of a place we had gone when we were engaged years before. We hugged hello and I said how beautiful and sexy that she looked and at that moment I pulled her close and kissed her. First our lips touched, then as I felt her lips part I slowly darted my tongue into her mouth and our tongues intertwined into a deep passionate kiss. As we pulled apart her noticed my bulging cock in my pants from our kiss. her reach down and grab it just before we sit down. She never could believe how just her kiss would always turned me on so much. We enjoyed 2 drinks and small talk before I suggested a special motel for us.

We drive to a small motel at the base of a mountain. I opened her door and lead her to our room. Inside I have the makings of our special drink. I make her a drink and I spill a little because I can't keep my eyes off of her as I make our drinks. I once again kiss her deeply with our tongues intertwined and as we kiss our bodies mesh together in a slow grind. I sit her down and slowly remove her top so as to give a massage. I remove her shirt and bra and it is everything I have not to let my tongue run down her neck and onto her erect nipples, sucking each of them gently. I start with her neck and shoulders and then move down her back. I remove my shirt and pants in the background while massaging her and now I am wearing only my boxers. I reach around to massage her breasts and she turns to kiss me. I feel her reach for my swollen cock inside of my underwear. I feel it throb in her hands as she strokes it while I suck her large pointy nipples and nibble on her neck. It feels as though we had never been apart the last 10 years.

She pushes me back and peels off my boxers. I feel her caress my shaved balls as she slowly strokes me. She then nibbles her way down my chest until she takes me into her mouth almost completely. I breath in deeply and moan loudly. She then runs her lips up and down the shaft before licking my smooth balls. She licks just below my balls driving me almost completely crazy. As she licks me I am moaning and squirming around uncontrollably. I feel her swallow me once again driving the nerves in my cock into complete ecstasy. As she continues to suck I try to push her mouth off because I can't control myself any longer. She keeps her lips locked on my engorged cock until I explode in her mouth. I scream out and my very sensitive cock twitches with excitement. She pulls off and slides up to give me a deep kiss, where we both share my cum as she had always done before.

I then finish removing her pants and underwear as I begin to suck on her breasts. Her breasts always were perfect, not too small but not huge. They were a perfect mouthful with very large pointy nipples. I work my way down her stomach and tease her hard clit with my breath as I continue nibbling down her inner thighs, which always drove her crazy. I work my down to her feet and gently suck on each of the toes. She squirms as I continue to lick back up her legs and dive into her beautiful pussy with it's shaved lips. I lick her while penetrating her wetness with my fingers. I hear her moan as I continue to gently lick her clit.

I reposition myself to where I can lick her beautiful ass. She goes crazy as my tongue probes her rosebud while my fingers are still in her gushing pussy. I move back up and start licking her clit again while using fingers from one hand on her beautiful pussy and a finger on my other hand penetrating her ass. I feel her orgasm growing as she grinds against me. I am once again very hard as she orgasms onto my very wet face and she collapses. I pull away and then hold her close to me while kissing her deeply.

She notices my hard cock against her and she reaches for it. She says "Honey, I need to feel you inside me". I climb on top of her and while kissing her I guide my hard cock into her very wet pussy. I push it in slowly until I am all the way in and then I slowly start to grind against her before pulling back a little. We then start a slow rhythm and as we pick up in speed I again kiss her and tell her how great she feels. She lets out a low moan as I push all the way in and grind against her clit. We roll over and now she is on top and she continues to grind against me until she is very close to orgasm. I feel my own orgasm building as she moans out loud and feel her pussy spasm. Just as she starts down from her orgasm I let out a moan as I feel my cum spill deep inside her. She then collapses on top of me and opens her mouth for a deep passionate tongue probing kiss. I then feel my softening cock slip out of her as we fall asleep holding each other.

After sleeping for several hours I wake up with her head on my chest and she is gently tracing her fingers up and down my hardening cock. When she realizes I am awake she grabs my cock and starts gently stroking me while sucking on one of my nipples. She gently caress my balls and my cock is twitching with excitement. I reach around and feel her pussy and realize that it is very wet. We then slowly slip into a 69 with her on top and in control. She starts to lick up and down my 7" shaft with moistened lips as I stick a finger into her. I feel her moan around my cock. I continue to lick her and I slip my wet finger into her ass while my tongue probes her pussy. While I do this she instantly wraps her lips tighter around my shaft.

We slowly separate and she asks if I would like to make love to her anally. I say I would love to and I reach for some lube and I slowly, very slowly start to slide in. She reminds me to be very gentle as this is her first time since we used to have anal sex before and I assure her I will follow all of her directions. I start out moving in slowly and as she relaxes I move in a little more. I am shocked that I am in most all of the way and how good she feels. We start slowly moving back and forth as she starts to massage her clit. As our pace quickens her breath gets shorter and shorter and she starts to orgasm. I feel her get even tighter as I am moving in and out and I can control myself no longer and I shoot my cum deep inside her. We once again collapse together, completely exhausted and very satisfied.