Renewing Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers

Erik took hold of her head then, shuffling forward and forcing her head against the door. He started to thrust, his fingers entwined in her hair and tugging her carefully-done hairstyle out of place. Lisa looked up at him through her long, thick eyelashes, tears glimmering at the corners of her eyes as he started to fuck her face. Sloppy, wet sounds came from her throat as she gagged and choked on him, and each thrust started to force bubbles of spit and precum out of her overstuffed mouth. It dripped messily down her chin, stained faintly red by her remaining lipstick, and dripped to her chest, leaving light red spots all over the lace covering her cleavage.

"Looks like I'm making another mess anyway, slut," said Erik, in between deep breaths. "What would your husband say if he saw you down on your knees with another man's cock in your mouth? Drooling all over that pretty dress that's been in his family for years?" As Erik spoke, Lisa's pussy clenched at the thought of her husband walking in on them. She pawed at herself, fumbling at the long skirts under she managed to find the hemline and slip a hand under her dress. She wasted no further time in rubbing her pussy with two fingers, then three, through her white thong, which was already soaked through with her juices. More muffled moans came up through Erik's cock, which was rapidly pounding in and out of her mouth, and he added one of his own.

As Erik face-fucked the kneeling bride, preparations for the ceremony continued outside and throughout the house. Cooks and caterers worked in the kitchen, musicians tested and tuned their instruments, workers set up the large pavilion, and the priest looked over the notes for his homily, all unaware of the sinful tryst happening in the bride's own bedroom. Erik and Lisa were little more than beasts now, as she opened her mouth and willingly—gratefully--accepted his massive tool into her throat. His dick was drooling strands of thick, rich precum, coating her throat and (when he pulled out far enough) her tongue with his salty-sweet deliciousness.

"I'm going to give you some new makeup for your ceremony, Mrs. Baker," he said, emphasizing the "Mrs." in a way that made Lisa's pussy quiver. With her mouth almost overwhelmed by Erik's endowment, she couldn't give him the response she wanted to give, the response she knew he deserved. She wanted to beg for him to glaze her slutty face with his seed, to paint her elegant features with cum, to give her what she'd worked so hard for and let her feel each hot spurt as it rained down on her. But with Erik's effortless domination of her, she couldn't say anything. So instead, she gave a small nod, and begged him with her eyes to unleash himself on her however he pleased.

Erik, looking down on her, saw and understood. With a roar, he pulled his length from her throat. Lisa's lips clung to his shaft as he extracted it from her sucking mouth. He started to cum before he could get free of her; he felt his cock flex and throb as the first mighty spurt erupted from it, hitting the back of her throat like a shot. Lisa moaned appreciatively as she tasted him. Her hand was a blur under her dress as her fingers danced across her clit and plunged in and out of her pussy. As Erik filled her mouth with his essence, she came too, her eyes fluttering closed as her cunt spasmed and her hips twitched.

Then he pulled out of her sweet sucking mouth, his weapon still discharging. In a matter of seconds, he draped her aristocratic features with lines of sperm as wide as a finger, leaving white streams dangling from her lips, nose, and chin. Lisa held her mouth open, letting him fire at will, catching what she could in her hungry gullet. As she felt the hot lines of cum land on her, she felt herself reaching a new plateau of pleasure, as if she was having a second climax in the midst of her first.

When he was done soaking her face, practically obliterating her features under a layer of cum, and when she finally pulled her fingers from her drenching slot with a slick sound, Lisa rose. She blinked her eyes open, ignoring the cords and streamers of cum dangling from her luscious lashes, and said, "I love my new veil, Mr. Keller."

Erik smiled at her, revealing a row of even white teeth, and took her by the arm and dragged her over to the mirror. He spun her, so she could see how she looked as he stood behind her. He was close behind her, and he could feel his cock rest in the cleft of her ass and rub against the white silk of the wedding gown. Lisa started to grind against him, as if she was trying to jerk him off with her ass cheeks. "What do you see?" he asked her.

"Mmmm, I see a very lovely bride... and I see the man who just mastered her... and I see that he just gave her a very pretty wedding present... and now I see that she needs to get fucked by his horse-cock before she goes mad."

Erik pushed her forward and set to work undressing her. Lisa helped him where she could, but her attention was occupied by her efforts to gather up all of the cum he'd dumped on her and stuff it into her greedy maw; she ran her fingers across her face, scooping it up, and let it dangle in long strings to onto her outstretched tongue, all the while watching herself in the mirror. "You know, when I kiss my husband later today, I'm going to be thinking of your cock."

The impatient Erik decided he'd spent enough time trying gently to undress her, and simply pulled the dress down off Lisa's shoulders, not caring as the delicate heirloom ripped in places as it came free of her and fell to the floor with a whisper of silk against skin. For the second time that day, she stood before a man clad only in her bridal lingerie—but unlike her husband, Erik was going to ravish her rather than let her slip away.

Lisa finished cleaning her face and stepped back, pressing her body against Erik's, grinding her ass against his hips. "We need to get you out of that nice suit before it gets dirty," she said, and then she turned swiftly and raked her fingernails down his chest, leaving small rents and furrows in his expensive shirt. He sucked in a breath at the sudden sharp pain of her nails digging into him and seized her by the wrists before turning to face the bed, taking her with him. He tossed her back and she fell heavily onto the mattress, scattering the rose petals strewn about by her husband for their special romantic evening.

She pushed herself up on her elbows and laughed a low smoky laugh. "There are people downstairs, Mr. Keller. They might hear if you get rough with me." She stretched her arms over her head, arching her back, and purred like a cat before rolling onto her stomach and revealing the glittering, diamond-studded plug currently filling her ass. She wriggled on the bet, looking back over her shoulder at Erik, who was disrobing. "You definitely shouldn't pull this plug out of my virgin ass and fuck it hard. That would be bad."

Erik finished unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it off, revealing a muscular chest. It took him only a moment longer to shed his pants and everything else, allowing Lisa to get a good look at his nude form for the first time. He was a swimmer, and he had a swimmer's body, all lean, dense muscle, but not too much of a good thing. His body was mostly hairless, to improve his swimming speed, and as he advanced on Lisa he looked like a Greek statue come to life.

Lisa, still lying on her stomach, arched her back, pushing out her ass toward him. He stared at it, envisioning his shaft splitting it like cordwood, but decided to wait. "No." Lisa was shocked, but he continued: "I want to master your cunt first. Then once you've been fucked good that way, I'll give you what you need in that adulterous ass."

He bent over her, pinning her to the mattress with one powerful hand, and slapped his cock wetly against her pussy, before doing the same to the plug in her ass. Lisa gasped, and heard his voice in her ear, low and gravelly: "Do you want my cock in your holes, baby? Do you want me to stretch out that little married cunt? Ruin that ass, the one you promised to your husband?"

Erik listened as Lisa whined and whimpered. She squirmed beneath him, trying desperately to force her hips back so she could engulf his cock in one of her holes—right now, she clearly didn't care which, and she probably would cum like a banshee if he slipped into her ass, even with the plug in place as well. Her plaintive cries were music to his ears, stirring up his primal drives to conquer, to master, to claim, and to own.

Finally, Lisa managed to get enough control over herself to say one word. "Please." It came out somewhere between a whisper and a moan, but Erik heard it and thrust forward, burying himself in one stroke. Lisa let loose an ear-splitting scream. "Fuck yes! Your cock is my new god! I want to marry it today instead of Alan!" Erik smiled down at her, and fucked her harder.

Lisa's fingers clutched at the covers. Some of the scattered rose petals poked out through her clenched fists, while the others bounced and fluttered as Erik nailed her to the bed. She tossed her head from side to side, her elaborate braid coming loose. Her back arched, and her hips bucked back, pushing her ass against his groin, her legs kicking wildly. They both gasped and groaned in ecstasy.

Erik gave Lisa's ass a powerful open-handed slap. She cried out, "Spank me, baby! Spank this bad wife!"

After another mighty slap, and another, and another, Erik stopped and grabbed Lisa by her long dark braid, his fingers digging in to the crevices between the cables of hair. He pulled back, until Lisa was looking up at the ceiling, her back and neck strained. The pain was a grace note added to the song of pleasure he was playing with her body. "You like being a bad wife, don't you?" he asked, his voice gravelly.

"Oh, god, yes!" answered Lisa.

"Why?"

"Because good wives don't get fucked like this! Because good wives don't have studs like you to make them cum-addled little cunts!"

"That's right. Good wives get fucked once a week by their lame husbands." Erik spanked Lisa one more time, leaving a red handprint on her dusky skin, and pushed her face back down into the mattress. She cried out once more, this time muffled by the bedding, and came, her cunny juices practically gushing from her as her pussy clutched his cock and she pawed at the covers.

"Gonna fill you up with another load," Erik said between thrusts. Lisa could make no reply as she was still lost in her own climax. Erik didn't notice, or didn't care, as a torrent of muttered profanity spilled from his lips. "Gonna shoot you full of my babies, you cheating bitch... make you walk up the aisle with my seed dripping down your thighs. You're going to feel me oozing out of you for weeks. Gonna unload in your married slut pussy, Mrs. Baker. Fuck!"

Erik's last verbal ejaculation coincided with the start of his actual ejaculation. He had to close his eyes as he came, harder than he could remember cumming ever before. It felt like Lisa's pussy was drawing out every bit of his essence, perhaps his soul itself, in that first shot. It seemed to go on forever, one continuous stream of jizz and ecstasy. And when it ended, another quickly followed, seeming to last even longer and feel even better, until Erik came back to himself and realized he was laying on top of the prone Lisa, still pumping his hips as he filled her with the last dregs of his orgasm. She bore his weight gladly, and he could hear her whispering, "You fill me so good, Erik... I need all your sperm from now on. Only yours. And none for your wife; it's all mine. Every last drop is going to end up in or on me."

He could only nod and say, "You'll get all that and more."

Both of them needed a moment to recover. Erik and Lisa rolled into their sides, spooning each other, with his cock still inside her and having lost none of its steel. She rocked against him gently, enjoying the full feeling he gave her—even more pronounced, now that he'd gifted her with what felt like pints of hot spunk from his endlessly productive nuts.

Erik started to rock back and forth as well, sliding in and out of Lisa's overstuffed cunt once more. He wanted to rip Lisa's bridal lingerie from her and savage her again and again. Lisa purred like a cat and arched her back languidly, pushing her ass back against him as she did. Before long, they had progressed from enjoying the afterglow to slow, romantic fucking. But neither of them would be satisfied with that for long.

Erik pulled Lisa back onto him, reaching around her as he did to free one of her full, firm breasts from the virginal white bra. He groped her, squeezing her fleshy orb roughly, her nipple achingly hard beneath his palm. Erik tugged on her hair, and hissed in her ear: "I hope that plug in your ass was enough training." Lisa shuddered, knowing what was to come and wanting him to claim her last unfucked hole for his own. Erik felt her quiver against him and it was all he could do not to roll over, trapping her beneath him and using her like a toy to get off a second time.

But he forced himself to stop their slow, gentle fuck, pulling out with a wet sound as great gobs of their combined juices leaked from Lisa's well-fucked cunny and left dark stains on her marital bed. He rose, and Lisa rolled onto her back as he did, spreading her legs for him. The pristine, elegant woman who he'd encountered when he came into the room was gone, subsumed by the lust-drunk maenad he saw before him. Her elegant braid was gone, pulled loose by their ecstatic copulation. The deep red lipstick she'd worn had been smeared onto his cock and only the slightest traces of it remained. Her eyes were wide with desire, and her dusky skin practically glowed. The bridal lingerie she'd worn for her husband was askew—one breast hung from the bra and the stockings were laddered. Her panties were pulled aside, revealing her puffy, just-fucked pussy, a river of white cream flowing from it.

Lisa saw Erik drink her in, and her hand went down between her legs. She started to rub her clit, but Erik was faster; his hand darted out like a striking snake, catching her by the wrist and keeping her from toying with her love button. She whined and whimpered. "Please, master, please let me play with myself." Erik shook his head and took his titanic endowment in his other hand. Lisa smiled widely, and when she spoke it was in a dreamy voice, "Oh, thank you master... you're going to fuck me again, aren't you?"

But he didn't give her what she desperately craved. Instead, he teased her—he let the fist-sized head rest on her pussy, probing her entrance without going inside, and smoothly slid his hips forward, dragging the length of his veiny shaft across her nether lips and her clit like a bow across the strings of a violin. And Lisa quivered and vibrated and made beautiful sounds as he played with her masterfully.

Lisa's begging and pleading grew more desperate and less coherent, until she was practically babbling. That's when Erik withdrew just slightly, making enough space for him to reach down and grasp the flared, diamond-studded end of the butt plug gleaming in between Lisa's dusky cheeks. He gave her no time to prepare before swiftly ripping it free of that tight, virginal hole. When he did, Lisa's eyes went wide, and her mouth opened in a soundless scream. Her back arched, coming off the bed entirely, and Erik let go of her hand, which traveled immediately to her cunt where she plunged three fingers inside herself. She came wildly at the sudden flash of pain, and Erik merely watched and smirked at her until she collapsed back onto the bed, scattering many of the remaining rose petals as she did.

Erik didn't give her a chance to recover. He simply lined up his enormous, hole-breaking tool with Lisa's tender, tiny rosebud and bulled his way in. She gasped, her body wracked with spasms of agonizing pain and euphoric pleasure until she lost the ability to distinguish the two. And Erik never stopped forcing his way up her untouched channel. He was determined to drive every inch of his weapon up inside her, planting his flag as deep in her as he could. Lisa let out something that was half moan, half squeal as she herself stretch around him.

"Oh, god," she said, panting. "You're going to break me. You're going to break me with your dick. Don't you feel guilty, ruining my holes? No one but you is going to be able to fuck me once you're done, master." She reached up and wrapped her hands around his head, interlacing her fingers behind Erik's neck, rolling her hips to afford him deeper entry.

"You were broken as soon as you saw me," Erik replied, his voice rough. "You just didn't know it yet." He straightened up, breaking her hold on him; Lisa tried futilely to catch him, but he snared her arms first and pinned them to the mattress above her her, holding both wrists in one powerful hand as his free hand tugged at her throbbing nipples, pinching them, rolling them between his fingers, pulling them away from her body until her perfect breasts were distended cones and then letting them snap back. Lisa could only whimper as this stallion of a man used her like a plaything; he continued fucking her ass all the while, driving in deeper and deeper with each thrust, until finally Lisa's last bastions of resistance crumbled and he hilted himself in her no-longer-virginal ass.

If Lisa's husband Alan had come in then, he'd have seen his wife, on her back in bed they shared, the same bed he'd scattered rose petals on earlier that day in preparation for their special night together. Her back was arched and her arms arms stretched were above her head, thrusting her glorious tits out to his old friend Erik for him to use and abuse as he pleased. He'd have seen Erik taking his pleasure from Lisa's body, pummeling her asshole with mighty strokes from his oversized bitch-breaker, manhandling her breasts, pinning her in place as he devastated and defiled her holes. And he'd have heard her cries of elation every time Erik reared back and delivered another punishing, ass-splitting, agonizing, orgasmic thrust.

Erik was implacable; Lisa moaned and pushed back against him, and he denied her, fucking her like a machine no matter what she did. When he grew tired of her pleading, plaintive cries, he picked up the diamond-studded plug that he'd torn from her ass earlier. Lisa started to speak: "What are you—"but he cut her off, stuffing the silver toy into her mouth.

"Clean this off, you fucking slut. You'll be doing the same to my cock when I'm finished opening up your married asshole." Lisa eagerly and enthusiastically complied, moaning appreciatively as her tongue swirled around the still-warm toy. She could taste herself on it—she was earthy, musky, a bit bitter, but not unpleasant. Some of her cunt-honey and Erik's rich seed had dripped down and coated the toy as well, and she could taste those flavors as well. "How do you taste, Mrs. Baker?" Erik asked, pulling the toy from her sucking mouth.

Lisa grinned devilishly. "Mmmm, delicious, baby... But not as good as your cum. That tastes like ambrosia."

"Maybe if you're good I'll give you a bit more before you have to go renew your vows."

"I promise, I'll be good, master. I'll do anything for another taste of you."

"I'm going to fill your ass soon," Erik said, "and when I do, I want you to hold it inside as long as you can." Lisa nodded, eager to please. Erik kept violating her with his tool, and Lisa felt her cunny quiver with each and every thrust. Somehow, Erik had found the perfect angle for his pistonlike strokes, and the thick helmet prodded against her g-spot through her pussy walls every time he entered her. His pubic bone ground against her clit whenever he bottomed out inside her. And his thick shaft spread her open so well, splitting her in two, driving her mad with pleasure and lust. His cock had been well-lubricated by their combined juices, and it slid in and out of her easily, even though she could feel her ass clenching around it whenever it withdrew as if it were reluctant to give up its grasp on that slut-taming, wife-despoiling instrument.

TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers