Renewing Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers

Erik let go of Lisa's hands. She instantly started to cup her breasts, offering them up to him. He suckled and nibbled, bit and kissed, teased and tweaked; Lisa cried out, "Use me up, master! Don't leave anything for my husband!"

And with that cry, Erik sped up, making the bed rattle and creak as the stresses imposed by their Olympian fuck started to strain its construction. They both found themselves unable to speak coherently, their brains scrambled and made useless by the animal fuck-lust that overwhelmed them. Erik and Lisa moaned and rutted like beasts; she raked her fingernails down his back, carving bloody furrows in his skin. He groped and manhandled her perfect, luscious body, leaving red marks on her dusky olive complexion where his long, powerful fingers gripped her. They both shined with perspiration as they panted and moaned together, their voices joining together just as their bodies did likewise.

Lisa's eyes started to flutter shut as her climax began. But they suddenly snapped open when Erik hilted himself in her and she felt a burst of white heat deep inside. His face was twisted into a grimace as he exploded within her, her tight ass milking him, extracting every drop of his rich, thick, cream. Lisa's pussy gushed, spasming in time with Erik's eruptions, as their simultaneous orgasms fed and heightened each other. Erik throbbed and pulsed as Lisa clenched and shook and both of them gasped and grunted. Lisa bucked against him, and Erik held himself deep inside her, painting her innards with rope after rope of spunk.

Then it was over, and Erik dropped to his elbows and kissed Lisa, passionately and intensely. She melted against him, feeling the gift of his warmth deep inside both of her lower holes.

-----

The music started playing. Lisa, once again dressed in her wedding gown, her hair back in its braid and her lipstick freshly reapplied, started to walk down the aisle. The veil concealed her small wince when she took the first step, the pleasant ache from her abused holes making her walk a bit stiffly. She could feel Erik's seed dripping down her thighs and soaking into the tops of her ruined stockings. Lisa licked her swollen lips, tasting the sweet saltiness of Erik's final gift to her. Her husband was waiting for her at the end of the aisle, her wedding ring resting on a pillow nearby, not catching the light as it should thanks to the coating of sperm Erik had provided after she jacked him off.

She was halfway down the aisle. In a moment, she'd say her vows anew, and then there would be a toast. Her champagne was sitting on the table, slightly cloudy with the cum that had drained from her ass into the flute. When the time came, she'd swear to love, honor, and obey her husband. Then he'd kiss her lips, just after they'd been glazed by her master's cum, and she'd drink down her spiked champagne and do her best to conceal the little flutter in her pussy when Erik's seed lay heavy on her tongue.

Just as Lisa reached the end of the aisle, she caught sight of Erik, her master, her god, her lover. He looked at her possessively, and she shivered as the priest began to speak.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..."

TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers