Reni Downloads Bennie

Story Info
Reni downloads a copy of Bennie from Napster.
7.2k words
4.38
22.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Foreword: This story is a sequel to BENNIE DOWNLOADS MARYA that first appeared on Bewildering Stories issue #181, January 2006, and to SATHYA DOWNLOADS BENNIE that that first appeared on Bewildering Stories issue #201, June 2006 (Literotica forbids HTML links in stories, but you can find Bewildering Stories easy enough with Google). It is not necessary that you read those stories first, but some things in this story will be clearer if you do.

Caution: This story depicts kinky BDSM activities, including water sports and scat play. If you are squicked by these activities, then don't read this story. If you read this story anyway, and end up nauseated, don't flame me...

###

Bored on a Saturday afternoon, Bennie surfed into napster.com and looked over the categories: music, movies, software, clones, small appliances, and many others. About a year ago, he had downloaded a shareware vacuum cleaner. In retrospect, after using an assembler down at Copy Max and paying for the cost of the raw elements, it would have been cheaper to just buy a Hoover at Wal-Mart.

Here he was again, at the Napster start page a year later; Bennie clicked on "clones." The sub-menu listed sub-categories: cats, dogs, tropical birds, fish, humans. Clicking on "humans," he went another level deep. Two categories presented themselves: males, and females. Clicking on "females" presented him a page not much different from any "personals" site.

Thumbnail photos and brief profiles described each clone available for download.

#46088 was a short pudgy girl. She'd been downloaded only ten times in six years. Click.

#51840 was a tall muscular black girl with her hair all in cornrows and braids, and a defiant look in her eyes. Click.

#60107 had a hard face with big brown eyes and close-cropped black curly hair. Bennie clicked on her JPG for a closer look. Her full image showed her to have a pleasing shape. She was dressed as what an earlier age would have called a "tomboy," in loose jeans and a loose cut sweatshirt, and a bandanna around her head. Her chest was on the smallish side, but he found her oddly compelling. Reading down her profile, he stopped; she was lesbian. He briefly considered downloading her anyway, but he thought better of it; the animosity between them might become very unpleasant.

Backing out to the list page, he scanned down a few more images.

#21903 looked like a supermodel. Drop-dead beautiful, huge chest, but phony. Clicking into her profile, he wasn't surprised to see that she had been downloaded thousands of times in just a few weeks. He considered clicking on her, but wondered what sort of emotional baggage she would come with.

Bennie continued scanning down the list of available women to download and stopped at #33687, a tallish girl with brownish-blonde hair. Clicking on her, he was surprised to see that she was 6 feet tall--a good match to his spindly 5'11". Fair skinned, she had a nice shape, neither fat nor skinny. And she had a wholesome, pretty face. Her profile didn't say much about her. She had been downloaded only 42 times in five years; her appearance obviously had limited appeal. Bennie slid a blank CD-RW into his PC and clicked the "download" button without hesitation.

Thinking it to be an ad, he almost closed the pop-up window that read, "Sorry, but before you may download someone, you must first upload yourself."

"Shit!"

A month later, Bennie was in Copy Max in New Brunswick across the street from the NJ Transit maglev station.

There were three tall glass cylindrical units in the back of the store. The matter scanner had a credit card scanner, coin-changer, and CD slot, the two assemblers/disassemblers didn't. Bennie read the instructions on the scanner, then stepped away.

Bennie ambled up and down the aisles of the small store. He almost jumped out of his shoes at the sonic boom of a passing Amtrak train speeding through the station toward Trenton.

"Damn," another customer said toward Bennie's general direction. "They ought to pass a law on how fast those trains can go through populated areas."

"Yeah," Bennie agreed half-heartedly. He stepped away from the other customer, and found himself back near the front door, and started to open it to leave. But he hesitated.

"Pardon me," an older woman said as she was leaving while carrying a translucent bag of personalized Christmas cards.

"Sorry," Bennie mumbled as he stepped away from the door back inside the store.

Bennie returned to the rear of the store where a young college-age guy in a Rutgers sweatshirt was standing in front of the hissing and buzzing assembler. The curved glass door slid open revealing a robotic vacuum cleaner. Reaching in and picking it up, the kid glanced at Bennie and said, "For the dorm. Party was googol-fredashay last night."

"Yeah, I heard Rutgers won the game yesterday. Congrats!" Bennie answered.

"Tira mah!" the kid answered and left.

Bennie returned his attention to the matter scanner. A sign read simply, "$5 to use the matter scanner."

"Oh, what the hell," Bennie muttered, and slid a $20 bill into a slot in the scanner. The machine dutifully spat out 15 Sacagawea dollar coins in change. Upon stepping inside, the curved glass door slid closed, a bright purple light flashed, and then the door opened again.

When the spots cleared from his eyes, the door opened. "What the hell?" Bennie said.

A tall, beautiful woman with short auburn hair was holding the glass door open for him. "Hello," she said.

"Hi!" Bennie answered back as he stepped out of the scanner into the aisle of the store. She was wearing a white low-cut top, bare midriff, and long white skirt. He looked around slowly as it dawned on him that this wasn't the Copy Max in New Brunswick. "Where the hell am I?"

"You're in San Diego," she said.

"California? How'd I get to California? And who are you?"

She laughed. "I downloaded you. And I'm your owner--your mistress."

"Downloaded? I didn't even upload myself yet! I just went into the scanner to make a CD of myself. I was going to upload it when I got home so I could download this girl..."

"You must have uploaded yourself, then. You were uploaded about two years ago, and your download count is pretty high."

"Two years? What year is it now?"

"My word, you ask too many questions."

"Well, it's only natural to want to know how much time has gone by..."

"If you want all your atoms to stay together, you must learn deference to me."

"Uh, yeah, sure," Bennie squeaked.

"But I'll answer your question."

He gasped when she told him. "You mean two years went by in that instant I was in the scanner? Holy crap!"

Some guy approached the assembler chamber. "Pardon me," he said to Bennie and the woman who had downloaded him.

"One moment," she said to the guy and held up some black leather strap of some kind. "Turn around."

Bennie turned around. She slid the leather collar around his neck, and he felt her buckle it from behind, then he heard a metallic snap!

She grabbed his arm and turned him to face her again. She hooked a leather leash to a ring on the front of his collar, and said, "You are my slave now. Follow me."

Slave! Oh shit! What did I do to myself?

She yanked the leash and led him through the store. Following behind her, he couldn't help notice that she had a pleasant shape. She had a fancy tattoo on the small of her back, partially hidden by her white skirt, and another small tattoo on her ankle. Maybe being her slave won't be so bad, he thought.

They exited the store. Cars, buses, and taxis whizzed by in the air lanes above the wide pedestrian walkway in front of the store.

"What was your name?" she asked.

"Was?" Bennie asked. "My name is Bennie."

"Not any more," she said in a stern voice. "Your name is now 'Girltoy'. And my name is Reni, but you'll call me Mistress Reni."

"You want me to call you 'Mistress'?"

"If you want to live past the next five minutes, you will," she growled. "Or I can go over to the counter and turn you back to your component atoms."

"Yes, Mistress Reni," he sighed.

"Good. I'm glad you understand your station. Now come along." With that, she led him to her car and motioned for him to get in.

Having never traveled far in his earlier days, Bennie gawked at the sights of San Diego as she flew over the city. During the ride, he slowly reached up and felt the heavy leather collar around his neck. That clickhe heard was a padlock attached to the back.

She banked onto a high-speed express lane giving him a better view of the city below from its higher altitude than the city street air lanes.

A few minutes later, she descended onto a residential street and landed on the roof of a squarish modernistic townhouse.

A small residential elevator took them down one level to the bedroom level where she led him into her bedroom.

"Undress," she said.

"Undress?" he repeated. "But we hardly know each other."

"I own you!" she scolded him. "You are my property! Undress! Now!"

"Yes Mistress Reni," he said and promptly kicked his shoes off and pulled his shirt and jeans off, standing in just his Jockeys and socks.

"Continue," she said.

Bennie pulled his socks and Jockeys off, letting his limp cock dangle for her to see.

"Not bad," she remarked. Bennie felt himself turn red in the face. "You'll get hot for me soon enough, Girltoy."

She pulled a plastic container from under her bed and removed more leather items. She then attached a pair of leather cuffs to his ankles and wrists, locking them on with yet more padlocks.

She stood back and said, "Very nice! I should have downloaded a slave years ago. This'll be so much fun!"

"I hope it'll be fun," he said.

"Oh, not for you!" she said. She grinned wide and added, "Just for me."

She pushed the container back under her bed with her foot and told him to follow her.

She led him down another flight of stairs to her contemporary-styled living room.

"Now, get on your hands and knees in front of the sofa."

He did so, and she went into her kitchen. "Wait for me," she called out.

She returned carrying a bottle of beer and sat on the sofa. She leaned back and placed her feet on his back, using his naked body as a footstool.

She reached for her phone and dialed a call.

"Hi Lyzi!"

...

"Yeah I have him!"

...

"He's my footstool right now," she giggled.

...

"Nope! He doesn't have a clue yet."

...

"Well, I just haven't had to yet," she giggled again. "He'll find out soon enough."

...

"Well, if he can't swallow, I'll take him back is all."

...

"Sorry girlfriend, not this weekend. I want him all to myself for now."

...

"Let me christen him first. Why don't you and Fuschia stop by next weekend? I'll let you use him."

...

"Yeah, I promise."

Bennie, listening to her side of the conversation, hoped that meant when he thought--being usedby two other women could only mean one thing--or so he thought. His cock got hard at the thought of that, as she crossed her legs on his back. But he also wondered what that bit was about swallowing. He knew that, as her clone, she had every right to turn him back in--to kill him--at her whim. His erection shrunk again.

The conversation ended and she reached for a magazine. After about an hour, Bennie's stomach started to growl.

She set down the magazine and said, "Yes, you must be hungry." Standing, she walked into the kitchen. "Follow me, Bennie."

In the kitchen she told him to sit at the table and then asked, "What would you like?"

"Oh, I dunno. A ham sandwich maybe."

She scowled at him."

"A ham sandwich, Mistress Reni. Please."

"Okay, but pay attention to where I keep everything. Very soon, it will be your job to wait on me," she said and made sandwiches for them and set them on the table.

Bennie was still a little self-conscious about being naked while Reni was dressed, but his hunger urged him to reach for one of the sandwiches.

After lunch, Reni had Bennie use the bathroom, then returned to the living room.

"Get down as before," she told him. This time, she sat on his back and turned on the television. The next two hours were spent watching some chick flick on The Lifetime Network.

After an interminable struggle to stay on all fours without toppling them both to the floor, the movie finally ended.

Then she switched to Oxygen TVand watched Riding in Cars with Boysfor the next hour.

Finally, the show ended and Reni stood.

"Come with me," she commanded.

Bennie followed her into her home office where she told him to lay on his back on a low straight flat padded exercise bench that was placed perpendicular to her computer desk. She swung her leg over his head and sat--on his face. His nose was giving her a wedgie up her white skirt, but she was sitting a little forward so that he could breathe. Still, for a slender woman, her full weight bearing down on his face was not so slight. The crushing weight of her posterior upon his skull was downright painful. But he endured the pain, along with a certain pleasure, while she tik-takked on her computer keyboard for quite some time.

After what seemed nearly an hour, she stood and told him to follow her once again--from her office back upstairs into her bedroom.

In her bedroom, she told him once again to lay on his back on yet another low exercise bench--this one situated over a plastic liner flat on the floor.

Thus positioned, she attached additional padlocks to his shackled wrists and ankles onto the bench and buckled a set of straps tightly across his chest, belly, and legs.

Simultaneously excited and worried, Bennie forgot her earlier admonition and asked, "Why did you tie me up this time? What are you going to do to me now?"

"I have to urinate," she said.

"What!"

"Hush--hush!"

Standing over his head looking down at him, Reni pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties down to her knees. Her loose top fluttered as she stepped forward, straddling his head while facing his feet.

"Open your mouth," she said from directly above him as he stared into her crotch and ass crack from directly between her thighs. Her skin, even that of her most private place, had a golden California tan.

Bennie swallowed and opened his mouth. Her legs bent, and her hairy pussy and ass came straight down onto his face, plunging him into darkness and leaving the blackness of her ass crack between her inner ass cheeks imprinted on his retina.

This time, he couldn't breathe with his nose buried in her ass crack and pressed slightly into her anus. Perhaps it was a good thing that he couldn't breathe.

A split second later, he felt a stream of hot salty water splash against his tongue and collect at the back of his throat.

Bennie started thrashing against his bonds with the gagging sensation. Even just knowing that someone was peeing into his mouth made him feel like puking.

Just when he thought he was about to die, she finished and lifted off him. He immediately spat her urine out of his mouth.

"Bad boy!" she screamed at him.

"I..."

Reni was livid. "What a mess you made!

"But..."

"It's a good thing I put that plastic down!"

"I'm sorry..."

She started to unbuckle the belts that held him in place. "Come! I'm turning your matter back in and choosing another!"

"No! Please!"

"Why should I not?" she said in anger.

"Please don't kill me! Please! I won't spit it out again! I promise!"

Reni thought for a moment. "Very well. One more chance! ONEmore chance!"

Reni released him and told him to get out a mop and pail and clean his mess from under the bench.

He did so, and after putting the mop and pail away, she locked him back down to the bench. "This is where you will stay unless I need you somewhere else. If you prove you're worth keeping, you'll get more freedom."

"Okay."

Reni left the bedroom for the rest of the day. He could hear her moving about elsewhere. Sometimes, the breeze whistled against the windowpanes. A clock somewhere unseen in the room began ticking louder and louder as the hours passed. After some time, she returned and took a shower in her bathroom. Then she went to bed, leaving Bennie strapped and shackled to the bench.

Bennie heard her get up once or twice in the middle of the night to pee in the toilet--thankfully. Yet he came down with the shakes a few times knowing that she will eventually sit on his face and pee into his mouth again, and he will have to swallow it all or be put to death. Just thinking about it made him come close to vomiting.

That time came next morning. Bennie woke to see her standing over him. She was as naked as he was, and from this vantage he was looking at her upside down into her black hairy muff and up along her belly to the undersides of her breasts and chin. Of course, he instantly got hard.

"Ah!" she said. "You like the view of me now!"

"Yes," he answered.

"If I keep you, there will be some pleasure for you too. But not today. Open your mouth."

Bennie sucked in a quick deep breath and opened his mouth. A moment later, she had stepped forward and sat on his face.

Her weight on his skull was just as great as the day before, but being the second time, he noticed things he hadn't previously. Her thick pubic hairs were tickling his cheeks and chin. Her pussy was wet and dripping down the insides of his cheeks. She squeezed his nose a few times with her anal sphincter and he vaguely smelled the odor of her shit.

Then, as the before, he felt that stream of hot salty liquid splash against his tongue and pool at the back of his throat.

Knowing he had no second chance, and that spitting it out meant death, he forced himself to swallow it after she finished relieving herself. He had to fight back a constant urge to vomit for quite a long time, but his stomach finally settled down.

She had left the room after using him, but had returned around midday, no longer naked. "Good! No mess! Are you hungry?"

"Actually, I am, but I'm afraid I'll puke if I eat anything."

"You must eat!" She unshackled him and led him into the kitchen.

"Can I just have some soda to drink? Ginger Ale or 7-Up?"

"Sure. How about a snack?"

"Sure, maybe a little snack," he said.

She made some toast and set them on a plate before him.

After he finished his snack, she said, "Come, I need to check my email."

It came as no surprised that his face became her chair once again. Like before, she spent about an hour at her computer with her ass upon his face.

Then it was footstool time while she watched another movie.

Later that night, she let him take a shower after she took hers. Then she shackled him into the bench in her bedroom and said, "I need to urinate before bed."

It was a little easier this time, but not much. The urge to vomit when she stood was weaker than before, but he still had to struggle to keep her piss down.

He thought he'd have nights to himself, but she startled him awake that night. "Wake up, Bennie. I need to urinate."

"Ohhh," he moaned.

"Mind your manners!" she scolded him and took a seat.

Half asleep, it was a greater struggle than ever to swallow her pee. Fortunately, he swallowed her pee and fell back asleep quickly after she returned to her bed.

The next morning came quickly. He didn't even realize how quickly until she woke him to pee in the morning. Her morning pee was tangier than usual, yet it was a little easier this time to swallow it and keep it down.

Before heading into her bathroom, she opened a large package of adult diapers and slowly worked one onto Bennie. "Why the diaper?" he asked.

"I'll be at work all day. I don't want any messes when I get home."

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers