Reno Trip

Story Info
Day of servicing as many men as I could.
4.2k words
4.46
36k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I took a trip to Reno where I stayed at a hotel for a whole week, so I decided to take one night to finally fulfill a fantasy of mine.

Following is the post I put up on Craigslist.

"Hello, I will be staying in Reno May 19th to the 23rd, I'd like to find men to come to my hotel room one of the nights I'm there.

I'm bringing all my girly stuff with me, and want to dress up completely one night. I'm only slightly passable but I have had a man call me beautiful when I was dressed, I try to be as passable as possible.

My girly name is Porsche, I wear cute panties and bras, sexy thigh high stockings, sexy stiletto high heels, tight dresses or short mini skirts and lacey tops, blonde wig and full makeup, sometimes I paint my nails. I usually have 36D breasts using silicone inserts but I don't think I can bring them with, I'm worried about if I can fly with them in my luggage.

My fantasy is to have as many men as possible come over to my hotel room, one at a time, and when each leaves I email the next and have him come to my room, i'd freshen up my makeup and sip wine while I was waiting for the next. The room would be dimly lit, you would come into the room finding me on the bed, I'd kneel in front of you, you drop your pants and I start stroking and licking your cock, making you rock hard, then suck you into my mouth as deep down my throat as I can. Either you lay on bed and I suck you or you sit on the edge and I kneel in front of you sucking you until you cum into my mouth; then you leave.

I want no reciprocation at all, I just want to suck your cock and have you leave.

I'm considering a scenario two: where after sucking your cock for a while making you so hard, I get on the bed on my hands and knees, you slide my skirt up and pull my panties to the side, lick my lil boi pussy nice and wet, then take me from behind, fucking my tight lil hole and when you are getting close to cumming you pull out and I take you back into my mouth sucking you till you cum in my mouth.

I hope this can happen, and i hope I can get many men to come to my hotel room in one night.

I'm ddf you be too, not too picky but would prefer bigger cocks, clean and preferably shaved cock and balls so I can suck them easier.

I hope to hear from you, I'll post again when it's closer to date."

I was taken aback by how many emails I actually received, around 30 total. One of which urged me to bring my fake silicone inserts since they would be checked anyway.

Many emails already included face and cock pics and the ones that didn't I asked for them and I told all of them I would dress up when I got out to Reno and take a pic to send them all and try to set up times.

I was very excited for the next couple weeks, also a little hesitant to actually go through with it, but I figured here was my chance, I need to follow through. I ordered a few new girly things for my trip.

I figured that some would back out, or not come through but I was nervous to how many responses I got back, so on sunday the day before I left I emailed every response I got to let them know I was flying monday morning and for everyone who responds that they were still interested and available I would send them a pic monday night and planned on having the event thursday night.

I packed on sunday and flew out monday afternoon, when arriving to Reno I took the shuttle to my hotel and after checking in went to the liquor store right away and picked up some bottles of wine to have in the room. I went out for dinner and some gambling before returning to my room later.

I Got back to the room closer to midnight already a little buzzed, opened the first bottle of wine, stripped, and settled in to take a bath then dress up and take pics.

After a half hour and half a bottle of wine, I got out, dried up and fully dressed from head to toe in the same dress I was going to wear Thursday, and put on all my makeup, wig, breast forms and took a bunch of pics to send out.

I thought I looked so good, actually very sexy, so I sent out pics to all the guys who responded again, 18 to be exact.

So now it's 2:30 in the morning, still drinking wine, maybe a little too much wine, I thought I'd be a little daring. I don't ever go out in public dressed up but back home I like to sneak outside a little when it's late and I know nobody is around.

I look out of my hotel door and decide to walk down the hall to this little seating area around the corner and look out the window, I'm on the 15th floor. With butterfly's in my stomach I walk to that area, which is further away than I thought, trying to walk sexy, swaying my hips and swinging my sexy ass.

I get there and go to the window and stare out at all the lights for a little bit, not thinking anyone would be out. But it's Reno.

I'm super startled when I feel a large hand firmly grip my ass.

I swing my head, startled, and there is a large man, older, maybe 55ish, over 6 foot, well built wearing a short sleeve tight t-shirt with jeans. He held me in place, one hand firmly planted on my ass cheek, the other on my little waist.

"Looking for a good time sweetie?" He whispers in my ear.

I'm shaking I'm so scared, I think he thinks I'm a prostitute, he also smells strongly of liquor.

Before I can think of what to do, he pulls out a $100 bill and whispers, "give me a blow job right here baby and this is yours."

Must have been the wine in me but I just nod my head yes, I take the $100 bill and slide it inside my dress and into my bra, then he leans in to kiss me I believe, I turn my head quickly and he grabs my wrists and push them against the glass holding me there, grinding his crotch into my ass.

Whispering in my ear again, "Oh whores don't kiss, thats right."

This actually turned me on as he continued grinding into me.

I could feel his cock, nice and large, also feeling like it was getting harder.

He pulled away and sat in the comfy chair, unzipping his pants, slightly pulling down enough to free his semi-hard cock.

I just starred, unconsciously licked my lips.

"Come suck this baby!" He said.

I thought I should run, but I took his money, he's big, I'm all dressed up so I have to, although certainly I never expected this.

I go kneel in front of him, taking his semi-hard dick in one hand, it's pretty big already and nice and thick, I lick up the entire bottom of the shaft then swallow it into my mouth, I love to feel it get harder and expand in my mouth.

I'm sucking the head in and out and swirling my tongue all around his cock and it almost instantly gets fully erect, swelling inside my mouth.

I pull out and look at it, spit in my hand and take his shaft again slowly stroking up and down. It has to be like 8 or 9 inches and thick, my hand isn't able to wrap all around it.

I suck it back into my mouth and take it as deep as I can, as I feel it slide into my throat I try to breath out my nose and not gag, slowly I take it almost all the way into my mouth and down my throat, resisting the need to gag. I hold it there and slightly bob my head up and down.

He lets out a moan and a "Oh my God!"

I pull back and slide the shaft up and down past my lips into my mouth and wrap my hand around the bottom of his thick shaft and stroke up and down matching the rhythm with my mouth.

I see out of the corner of my eye two guys walking by, staring at us. I truly feel like the whore he called me but I'm so turned on now I don't even care, I just continue sucking and stroking this big beautiful cock.

Must of been because he was rather drunk but he would not cum.

I worked his cock slurping and stroking for what seemed like an eternity, I'm now surprised more people didn't pass by.

Finally feeling his cock swell even more in my mouth, I pick up my pace and feel him erupt his massive load of cum into the back of my throat as he lets out a loud moan and I begin to swallow all his cum.

After I clean up his softening cock, I stand up and straighten my dress, as it road all the way up my thighs, exposing the tops of my stockings, and bottom of my butt cheeks and thong. He reaches in his pants and pulls out a business card and another $100 bill.

"Call me so we can do this again." He said.

I walked away straight to my room.

I wake the next morning, my head a little hazy, hurting a bit, still wearing all my lingerie.

I just can't believe that happened last night, thought it had been a dream.

The next couple days seemed to drag on so slow. I emailed confirmations back and spent time setting up a little schedule with time slots for everyone starting at 9pm going up to 1am with a few holes here and there. I felt like such a dirty slut actually planning all this out. Not to mention what happened the night before.

I woke up Thursday morning feeling absolutely giddy, like a child on Christmas Day but also really nervous. To take my mind off things and what I was about to do that night I spent the day in the casino. I went and had a lite dinner and a few cocktails around 6ish and headed up to my room to take a little cat nap.

I woke up just before 7 pm and the nerves really hit me, butterflies in my stomach and I was practically shaking so I opened a bottle of wine quickly pouring a glass and downing it. Then I poured another glass and drew a hot bubble bath to relax in and sip more wine.

Feeling so much more relaxed I lathered the shaving gel on and shaved from my feet up my entire body perfectly hairless. I just left a tiny triangle of pubic hair, just to feel extra sexy.

Now to start getting ready, first I filled up my glass with wine, it was still so early, only 7:30 pm but I wanted plenty of time to get ready and stay on email. I even had a few new emails.

I started by using a little medical tape to help tuck my little penis back to give me that sexy flat front, then I slid my pair of sexy Fredrick's of Hollywood purple, lacey tanga panties up my perfectly smooth legs. The lace slid nicely up into my sexy ass cheeks.

I go back to check email and my schedule, looks like most of my "appointments are set" and answering a few new emails trying to get a few of the empty spots filled in, figuring some might not show up.

I get a little more wine, figure I should take it a little easy as I don't want to get too drunk too early, just want to be nice and relaxed and slightly tipsy to get rid of those nervous feelings and inhibitions.

I got back to the bathroom wearing just my little purple panties to apply hot pink nail polish to my fingers and toes, sip a little wine while that dries and next to start my makeup.

First I apply the adhesive to fix my breast forms on, give that a little time and affix those to give me my big beautiful breasts, and slip on a sexy matching purple lace bra.

Next I apply all my makeup, going for an extremely sexy look like I'm a celebrity going out partying for the night.

Start with the foundation, glue on some fake lashes to give me a big bold sexy eye look, jet black eyeliner and mascara, bringing the eyeliner up into a wing at the corner. I put on a black smokey eye shadow with a little sparkly pink faded into dark black on the outer corners. Damn it looks so sexy. I continue with the rest of my makeup, some blush and bright pink lipstick and top it with a lip gloss to make it bright and sparkly.

I look at myself in the mirror and my face just looks so glamorous, so gorgeous and sexy, I can't recognize myself, definitely the look I wanted.

More wine, and email and it's past 8 pm now so I figure soon I should start putting my outfit on. At this point I have 15 scheduled "appointments" as long as they all show. The wine is definitely helping as this is way more than I anticipated.

Deep breath, sip of wine, and on to finishing getting ready.

I touch up my makeup a little bit, then put on my waist cincer and pull the strings tight to really suck in my sides and stomach giving me that sexy hourglass figure. Next I slide up one leg at a time sexy black fishnet thigh high stockings with a wide lace top.

I carefully pull my dress over my head, put my arms in the sleeves and pull down and over my large boobs and down to my mid thighs. My dress is a long sleeve hot pink spandex dress, rouched on the sides, scoop neck, nice and tight showing off this great figure.

I step into my 4 1/2 inch black strappy stilettos, pull on my sexy blonde wig, using a few bobby pins to tuck and hold it in place and go to the mirror, take in this incredibly beautiful, sexy bombshell looking back at me in the mirror and take a swig of wine then final touch up of makeup, and I'm ready.

It's 845 pm and I have an email from my 9 o'clock telling me he's on the way.

Oh my God am I actually doing this!? I take some pictures of myself, I think this is the hottest I've ever looked, I dim and turn off all the lights to set the mood and pour a little more wine. I send a few emails to the next couple guys to alert them what's happening.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

"Oh shit!"

Instinct kicks in, I barely know what I'm doing but I walk to the door and let him in.

"Damn your gorgeous baby," he blurts out.

I blush, look down at my stocking covered feet in these super sexy stiletto high heels.

He walks past me to the bed and sits down, spreads his legs, says to me, "kneel here baby and suck me."

He unzips his pants, pulls them down his legs as I slowly strut over to him, swinging my hips and sexy ass, he flips off his shoes and out of his pants.

I kneel down in front of him like I'm in a trance, staring straight ahead at his gorgeous flaccid cock, easily 5-6 inches long.

I gently lift it with my fingers and place it at my lips, slowly let it slide through my lips into my mouth, over my tongue, and slowly slide it back and forth, gently caressing his cock with my tongue and lips till it hits the back of my mouth, back and forth I slide slowly up and down his cock.

I can already feel it growing stiffer, and longer. Yum.

I pull it out, spit down the shaft, wrap one hand around the base and slide the other half into my mouth, stroking it and sucking at the same time, I feel his cock expand more in my mouth and I just keep slowly sucking and stroking his big hard cock.

Fully erect, I pull it out to look at his big beautiful cock, had to be 9 inches at least, nice and thick too. I lick the shaft from his balls to the tip, then slip it back inside my mouth, slide down it till it hits my throat, relax, let it slip into my throat. Oh God it's so deep, he's moaning and telling me how good it feels, I slowly slide back up his shaft then take it all back in again, back and forth in rhythm I slide up and down his big fat shaft.

He keeps telling me how good my mouth feels on his cock, occasionally I pull it out of my mouth, spit on it and stroke it with both hands while I suck on his balls, then slide it back into my mouth and try to slide it down my throat.

"I'm about to cum baby!" He proclaims.

Oh God, more incentive to suck him deeper in my mouth and down my throat then suddenly I feel his cock spasm and hot cum in the back of my mouth and down my throat, I greedily swallow his entire load.

He stands up, pulls on his pants and as he's walking to the door tells me "that was the best blowjob I've ever had darling."

Then he leaves and the door closes.

I take a couple sips of wine and check email, I have confirmation the next guy is 5 minutes away.

My God I'm actually doing this, I feel so slutty suddenly.

I go into the bathroom and touch up makeup a little, apply some new lip gloss and back to the computer to send out a couple emails, I think I'm hooked, I'm craving more cock!

Knock on the door and I go let him in.

I realize suddenly some of the guys might not be so desirable to service.

The first guy spoiled me, he was very attractive physically and had an absolutely gorgeous cock.

This guy is overweight, older and when he drops his pants I quickly noticed he's not blessed there either.

Oh well, here goes nothing. I slide his entire small dick into my mouth and start sucking it.

He takes quite a while to slowly get harder and harder, he fills up my mouth a little more but I'm easily able to keep the whole thing in my mouth. Up and down I slide my lips wrapped tight around the shaft and just like that he grabs my head blurting out he's going to cum and starts spurting into my mouth.

Surprisingly he cums a big load into my mouth, I have to swallow quickly as my mouth is filling up fast.

"Thank you sweetie, that was amazing," he tells me as he zips up and leaves.

Much quicker then the first guy but I realized I still really enjoyed it, I went to the computer to check on the next guy and see if I could get more guys in.

Wow I am hooked, I want more cocks in my mouth, how slutty.

I tell the next guy he can come over as soon as he's ready.

I touch up some makeup and lip gloss and he's here already.

He drops his pants and thankfully he's bigger than the last guy, not that it takes much, but much more average, like 6 inches and he got rather hard quickly.

He also takes longer, I suck him in and out of my slutty, glossy pink lips, take it out and stroke some while sucking his big balls, then put it back in my mouth and suck it nice and deep and with a big groan he cums down my throat.

Yum!

Next are the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth men. I follow the same process and I realize I think most of the guys are going to be average in cock size, 5 to 6 inches, some thicker than others. I realize I'm liking them so much more the thicker they are. Fills up my mouth so much more, and just feels better.

Oh my God, I am craving cock now, I'm feeling like such a cock whore as I receive the next email that my ninth is on his way up the elevator.

I can't believe it's so many already. I also realized no guy has even hinted on wanting to fuck me, but I'm realizing I'm just liking being on my knees, sucking dick and swallowing cum.

He knocks and I open the door and oh my. This guy is huge. Looks like 250 pounds, six and a half feet tall and my first thought is he must have a tiny cock.

He drops his pants and, wow! Out flops a semi erect monster! It almost hits me in the face. I lick my lips, wrap one hand around the base, then my other hand, then slip the large cockhead in my mouth and a few inches of cock too. I swirl my tongue around the head and caress the bottom of the shaft.

I feel his monster swell right away in my hands and mouth and get slightly longer, I pull away to take a look at what's the biggest cock I've ever seen. Has to be almost 12 or 13 inches long and fat!

"You like that monster dick baby?" He asks.

I look up at him, just nod as i cant seem to be able to say a word.

"Suck that big dick real good baby" he says .

I shove it immediately inside my mouth as deep as I can go, try not to gag and keep going deeper and wrap my hands around what's left of his shaft and stroke it while I bob my head up and down choking on his monster cock.

I'm really going to have to work this dick. My God it's so huge.

I'm sucking and stroking, slobbering all over this huge cock for a long time before he tells me he's going to cum and shoots a huge load into my mouth, I swallow and go back to licking and taking more cum in my mouth and swallowing.

"Go sit on the bed for me sweetie," he says, "I gota use the bathroom quick."

I figured he'd just leave, that's odd, panic suddenly hits me, he better not think he can fuck me with that monster cock.

I slam my wine and sit on the bed and wait, the wait is excruciating.

He comes back from the bathroom and stands in front of me, his cock still mostly hard sticking straight out at me.

"I've got another load for that sexy little mouth of yours baby," he says.

12