Reno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was truly touched by Allie's sincerity and I fell in love with her right then. I realized that she wanted to please a man most of all. I suppose if I had seen Smallville before this, I would have already sensed it, but I had no clue until that night who she was, let alone that she had a truly submissive and sharing nature. She proved to be more right than I could ever guess, but at this point I had more hope than faith in her claim about Molly. Even so, I knew that I could never give her up. Allison Mack, whom I had never so much as heard of despite her fame, was now my slut, soon to be collared to me as my willing slave.

"Honey, you'll have my collar, I swear. What is it about me, though, that makes you so eager to belong to me, anyway?" I asked curiously, given how quickly she had changed her mind about keeping this casual.

"Jack, or should I say, Sir, I fell in love with you when I realized that you wanted me for myself, not just for my fame. You didn't have the first clue of my identity or my celebrity, but you found me a desirable woman and hit on me, anyway. Your every word and action showed me that Molly is a fool to take you for granted. You love to fuck, to cook, to dance, and to speak frankly. I never have to wonder about you. You're a straight-shooter and for that, I thank you. You made me believe that men could feel lust that strong, yet still know when to push the envelope and when to respect a girl's limits.

"Besides, you're a Dom, a Master, and a top. That's just what your slut needs from here on out. Molly can be your wife, but I will always be your slut. I'll fuck you and her, but no one else. I hope that you do the same for me. Fuck us, but no one else. Trust me, it will be great for the three of us. No more condoms or pills for any of us. Just lots of fucking and breeding, not to mention whips and chains," Allison told me as we kissed and she arched her back to present me with her ass.

"Now, how about you fuck me here? Pretty please, Sir? Take my ass and make it yours," Allie urged me breathlessly.

"Well, when you put it that way...," I smiled as I lubed up and prepared to fuck Allison Mack in her delectable ass.

12