Renovation Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel must submit to James, or else.
3.3k words
4.24
82.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who read chapter one! I loved getting so many views, votes, and comments, both public and private. Keep them coming! A special thanks to Master Dan for his input into chapter two.

__________________________

Dan was fast asleep, my face nestled into his chest, listening to his heartbeat and his breathing. But I was still awake. My eyes were wide open. My heart was beating significantly faster than his.

I held him closer, wrapping my arms around him more tightly than I had in a long time. It seemed as though the closer I held him, the more likely it would be that I would realize this was all one horrible dream.

But it wasn't. It was time to face the truth. I had sex with Dan's father.

I looked out over the suitcases that had yet to be unpacked, the suitcases that reminded me we would be staying here for several weeks. Resting on a suitcase was an alarm clock that had been hastily plugged in and set. The red digital display read 11:21. We had slept in. It was almost noon.

I slid over Dan to the other side of the small bed and placed my feet shakily on the floor. I glanced toward my husband, hoping I had not caused him to wake. He turned over on his side. After a moment's hesitation in the doorway of the small guest room, I crept back into the room to kiss his forehead.

He smiled and his eyes opened.

"Morning babe." He said groggily, still squinting.

"Morning." I said, perching on the bed in front of him.

"I love the way the sun from this window hits your hair like this. There's an east facing window in the bedroom, right?"

I smiled in spite of myself. "Yes there is. Although, I don't know that the bed will fit there."

"We can make it work. I'm determined to wake up to this every morning. You look like an angel."

I looked away. "You are much too sweet to me." I patted his chest. "I'm going to get through the shower."

"You took a shower at like 3 a.m. after we... you know..." He protested.

"Would you rather I take too few showers than too many?" I stuck my tongue out playfully and sauntered out. In reality, I simply couldn't shower enough. I still felt dirty.

Two doors down was the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Same blonde hair. Tired brown eyes. And yet, I wasn't the same girl. Prior to last night, Dan had been the only man I had slept with. And now that was gone.

I turned from the mirror, unable to face myself. I slid off the plaid shorts I had slept in, followed by the matching green tank top. I felt as if someone's eyes were boring into me, scanning my mostly naked body. I spun around to catch the lurker. There was no one.

I slipped my pink panties off and dropped them in the pile of clothing. I quickly got in the shower and pulled the opaque blue curtain shut. I turned on the water and squeaked as the cold water hit my neck, breasts and stomach. It warmed up and ran down my body. I put my head under the spray. Easing a bit, I began to hum as I squeezed shampoo into my hand. I scrubbed at my hair, soap running down my body.

I could forget about last night. I still had everything: A sweet husband, a new house close to move-in-ready, a job in the same building as my beloved as soon as summer was up and school started. And I was young, which counted for so much. I had a good life.

Rinsing the shampoo from my hair, I began to feel better. As the water ran down my hair, I picked up the razor and slowly shaved my underarms. I bent my knee and placed my toes on the shelf Dan's shampoo was sitting on. I ran the razor up my right leg and felt it for rough spots of hair. I repeated the process with the left leg. Letting the water run over the razor, I rinsed it out.

I squeezed my hair. The water came out soap free. I shut the water off and wrung out my hair. Stepping out of the shower, I was startled to see I was not alone. I snatched a towel from the shelf and wrapped it around me with lightning speed. My face was a mix of shock and anger. James leaned against the bathroom door.

"What was that you were humming?" He asked with a calmness that infuriated me. He was violating my privacy.

"Festivo." I said with as much venom as I could muster.

He ignored my venom. I felt like a kitten who hissed its heart out and was being laughed at.

"By?" he asked just as calmly.

I picked up my clothes. "Nelhybel." I made my way to the door. "Let me through." I was being cold toward him and I knew it.

He looked as though he was considering it. "Nah. Drop the towel and I might though."

"No. Last night was a one time thing. I regret it. But this stops here."

He considered it another moment. "Nah."

"Let me through." I said slowly, enunciating each word clearly with a look that told him I was completely serious. He wasn't budging. "Dan!" I yelled loudly.

James smirked. "Sweetie, what are you going to tell Dan?"

"The truth! That you peeped in on me in the shower."

"Okay, the truth then! How about that you came all over me last night right before you and he had sex. Do you think he would be happy to learn that his dad's cum was all over his dick? Let's face it honey, with what you are willing to tell him, I come off as a dirty old man. With what I have to tell him, you are an adulteress. Which do you think he will receive better? You would do well to realize that wives can be replaced. Fathers can not."

"You will not treat me like some slut your son picked up! I am his wife! You may have been his family, but I am his family now!"

"Point is, I know you won't tell him. You know it would absolutely kill him either way. And let's face it, you don't want to hurt him. I know this. I know your reasons. I know that what happened last night is a secret you will carry to your grave. And I know you will do anything to protect that secret. Anything."

I looked away. "You're wrong."

"Then here's the proposition. The ball is in your court. Drop the towel or I tell him." He said pointedly.

"No. I won't." I said defiantly. I hoped he didn't want his son hurt any more than I did and he was bluffing. I could not let him have this control over me. This could not become an ongoing affair.

"Okay then." He said quietly, then opened the bathroom door. He yelled down the hall. "Dan, why don't you..."

I yanked him back into the bathroom and shut the door behind him quickly.

"You don't want to hurt your son like this."

"I don't, but it looks like I have to." He yelled once more. "Dan!"

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Fine!" I let my towel go. I was naked. I could feel his dirty leer as it washed over my C cup breasts, my flat stomach, my hairless pussy.

He smiled. He knew he had won. "Come here." I did so, hoping he had a plan for when Dan answered our calls and that he would enact said plan if I cooperated.

He ran his rough hands down my clean, smooth skin. I could feel them on my ribs, my waist and my hips. He ran them up my stomach and under my breasts. He traced the underside of my breasts, where they met the rest of my body. He slid his palms up over my nipples and up on my shoulders. They ran down my back and over my buttocks. He then patted my butt and gave me a light push away.

"There now." He said softly. "It wasn't so bad."

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I picked up the towel from the floor. I wrapped it around me, pulling it tight like one does when they are trying to shield themselves from a cold wind.

"By the way sweetheart, Dan ran to get lunch. He should be back any minute." He opened the door and slipped out. I waited until I couldn't hear his footsteps any longer and I shut the bathroom light off. Traveling to the guest room, the tears began to run down my face. I was trapped. He had me. He knew exactly how to get just what he wanted out of me.

I dressed slowly in the small guest room that felt more and more like a prison cell. I lay on the bed, eyes opened wide and tears running down my cheeks. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I wiped my face quickly and started absently looking through a suitcase. The door pushed open.

"Hey sweetie! There's some lunch downstairs. And then I thought we could go over to the house."

"Sounds good." I said, forcing a smile. It would be nice to get away from James.

"Oh, and Dad volunteered to help you paint while I work on installing the basement shower."

I held back tears. "Great. But wouldn't it make more sense to have him help put in the shower though? I mean that is a much tougher job than painting."

"But I want someone to keep you company. I can't just coop you up there with the paint fumes."

"I'll be fine! Really. I'm a big girl."

"Well, we'll see what he ends up doing. If nothing else, it'll be nice just having an extra hand helping. Now let's get lunch! I am starving!" I followed him out and down the stairs.

"Good morning, Rachel." James said with a smile. "You guys slept in quite a bit, didn't you? Late night?" He winked at Dan.

"What can I say? Newlyweds." Dan replied grinning.

We sat down to lunch. Subs from the local deli. I picked at mine, eating one topping at a time. I was nibbling on the mayonnaise-ey bread when James suggested we head out.

As we loaded into the car, Dan caught me and brought me aside.

"Is everything alright, Rach? You seem a bit off."

I wanted to tell him. I wanted to scream that his father had forced himself on me and that he was now basically in control of me and using him as a pawn. But one large factor was missing. I had kissed him back and liked it and willingly had sex because it was a naughty thrill. That was mine to live with.

"I'm just having trouble adjusting to staying here. I wish we were in the house."

He took my head in his hands and kissed my forehead. "Me too. It kind of seems like the unofficial start of our life together. You know, besides the wedding, which was the official one." He glanced at the car. "The faster we get there, the faster we move in."

"Let's go."

The drive was uneventful and dull. I flipped through a newspaper. I worried. I looked around our future neighborhood. I saw our two story blue house come into view.

As we stepped out of the car, Dan and James chatted about what needed to be done in the renovation and I went ahead and opened the door. I lugged the paint supplies up the stairs and into the office. I got the tarps set up on the floor and primer poured into a paint pan and I began to roll it on the wall. James came in a few minutes later, roller in hand.

He got right to work and started priming the wall adjacent to mine. We worked in silence for at least a half an hour until the room was almost entirely primed. So when he broke the silence by speaking to me, it was a bit startling.

"Here is what you are to do next..."

"What do you mean next?" I interrupted.

"You know precisely what I mean. After my test this morning, I know when I say jump, you will just jump and ask no questions."

"No. That is not how this is going to go. You can tell Dan. I don't care."

"Well should you care later on, you will tell your husband that you want ice cream when I start picking paint out of my hair. Because I want ice cream. If you don't tell him you want ice cream tonight, I will tell him everything."

I blinked at him. "That's dumb."

"But I like watching my puppet dance." He smiled. "Make it peppermint."

"You are not allowed to control me."

"It ends when you want it to end." In his smile I could see hints of evil I never would have associated with this man.

"Please." I said in a straightforward tone that was not pleading, just attempting to appeal to his better nature. "I screwed up. I feel awful about it. I know you don't want to hurt your son. Why are you enslaving me like this? Making me bend to your every whim? You have never been a bad person since I have known you. Why start now?"

"Because I enjoy fucking you. And life is too short to be good."

"Please don't do this. I am asking you as a human being. Don't make me into some kind of pet that you teach tricks to."

"I will do as I please. And so will you."

Dan entered and put an end to the conversation.

"Break time!" Dan said brightly. "Everyone needs fresh air. Let's go outside and have a coke."

I followed him down the stairs. James reached around and held my breast. We were less than two feet away from his son and he was feeling me up. I reached up and removed his hand.

We went out to the wraparound porch. Dan and I sat on the double seater and James sat in the chair next to us. He was picking at the paint in his hair. Though we were carrying on conversation, I couldn't hear a word. It was time to stand up to James before things went too far. He was giving me a look, reminding me this was my cue. I shook y head imperceptibly.

"Dan, there is something I need to tell you about your wife." James said, suddenly looking serious.

Dan's arm snaked around my waist. "What about her?" My heart had stopped beating.

"Well last night, she and I..."

"I need ice cream." I interrupted suddenly. "Peppermint ice cream."

"Sweetie! What has gotten into you?" He asked, laughing.

"I NEED peppermint ice cream." I said insistently.

"Okay. I will get you peppermint ice cream." He rose from the chair. "Oh, sorry, what did you need to tell me again, Dad?"

"That your wife has serious priming skills."

Dan smiled and got his keys.

"I'll be back." He made his way down the porch steps to the car. In a moment he was gone.

"Let's go back inside." He ushered me into the house and into the first floor bathroom. It was one of the only rooms in the house that was finished. "Alright. No time to waste. Clothes off. We're going to fuck."

"But James... Dan and I haven't even had sex in the house yet. Shouldn't my first time here be with him."

"That doesn't sound like my problem."

"Please... I have basically given in that you are in control. I just... I want this one thing to be right for my husband."

"Have you given him oral in the house yet?"

"Yes."

"Then open your mouth, kitten."

It was humiliating that I would be performing oral sex on my father-in-law. But this meant I was gaining just a hint of control back in this situation. He unzipped his blue jeans and pulled out his cock.

"On your knees." I did as he commanded. He slapped his dick across my face. "You better make this good. No half-assing it or you know what I will do."

I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock. It was hardening by the second. My tongue slid around the ridge of his head. The cockhead slipped in my mouth and I sucked on just it for a moment. I let my tongue play with the small cumhole.

"Use your hands too." He said as if he were disinterested. I wrapped my right hand around the base and my left cupped his balls. He placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled me forward, getting more cock in my mouth.

"Look up at me." I really didn't want to. I glanced at his face momentarily and then looked back down at the dick. His hand left the back of my head and suddenly was on my jaw. He yanked my jaw upward. My jaw snapped shut on his dick, causing him obvious pain. "I said look up at me." His eyes were malicious. He slapped me across the face, hard. "And that is for using teeth when I helped you look up at me."

The blow smarted. How was I supposed to avoid teeth when he moved my jaw so suddenly? I was falling into a rhythm now, sucking him in and out. I dared not look down.

"Come on sugar, we don't have all day. You better make this good fast."

I sucked his cock as I pulled it out. I moved my tongue to his balls and began to get them wet with my saliva. I blew cool air over them and I felt him shudder.

"Suck my balls." He commanded. I slipped one into my mouth and started to suck on it. I pulled my head back and sucked on it hard, pulling it away from his body. He moaned. I let it go very suddenly, causing it to snap into place.

"Someone is not new to sucking balls." He said. I put the other in my mouth and sucked hard. I shook my head vigorously from side to side with his testicle in my mouth. He moaned loudly once more. I let his shaken balls go and moved back up to the penis.

As it slid into my mouth, the cell phone rang. It was sitting right outside the door in my purse. James slid out of my mouth and picked it up. He looked at the screen and smiled.

"Suck. Now." He said to me and he opened the phone. "Hello?" I was moving his cock in and out of my mouth, desperately wondering who was on my phone. "She's in the bathroom." He paused. "I'll ask her." He reached out and held the back of my head once again, forcing his cock into my throat. I began to gag. I was choking as he yelled "Rachel? Dan wants to know if mint chip ice cream is okay." He waited a moment and smiled wickedly down at me. "Yeah she said that would be fine." His hips were rocking back and forth. He wasn't...

He was. He let out a loud "Oh!" as his cock twitched in my throat. He was holding me so tightly against his dick, my face was pressed into his balls. Cum shot out of his dick into my throat. And my husband was still on the phone.

His grip loosened a bit. But he still held me in place. He spoke into the phone again. "Oh no, nothing serious. Just tripped on some tools. It's a mess in here!"