Renovations and Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,199 Followers

Then suddenly we were inundated by a rush of people, pushing the door back and stumbling over the two of us. I thought we had been mugged ... until I heard the uncontrollable laughter of four females. They were holding me down and tickling me and kissing me and one of them sat on my face ... without panties!

Somebody had closed the door and eventually I was "dragged" into my bedroom, where Toni and her three friends from the bar proceeded to test out my stamina. Pushing me onto my back, Helen again sat on my face, holding the lips of her pussy open for my tongue to invade. With my vision limited to her ass, someone else sat on me and engulfed my cock. Someone's hand fondled my balls as the pussy rocked up and down on my member. Hands wandered all over my body while I was occupied trying to get Helen to give up more of her tasty cunt concoction.

I was given an opportunity to eat all four pussies, which I ultimately fucked also. Not just once but multiple times. The four women proved to be nearly insatiable. When I'd finish with one, another took her place. If I couldn't get my dick hard, the next one in line sat on my face or pulled me between her legs to eat her cunt. It turned out to be the first time I had ever tasted my own cum, as they presented me with pussies to eat some time after I had fucked the same cunt.

That singular event, more than any other, has changed my life. Although it has never been repeated so that all four of the ladies were in my bed at the same time, all four of the ladies have been regular visitors to my bed one at a time since then. Each of them picked a day of the week when they would spend the night with me and each of those nights has been a flurry of sexual activity.

That means that on those nights, and the mornings that followed, my work has lagged quite noticeably. Thus my renovations have taken longer and longer as I spent more and more of my time dallying with the pretty women. I changed my plans by forming a company to purchase homes and hire renovators to do the work that I had been doing myself. I still participate but just not as much. I don't – ever – want to miss out on a rendezvous with one of my sweet ladies. I am up to working on the third floor of my own house, but it IS in the fourth year! I'm not sure I could ever sell this house now.

The end.

techsan
techsan
1,199 Followers
12