Rent a Room

Story Info
They rent a room to a college student.
4k words
2.88
149k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

Kathy was reading the local newspaper. "This is interesting; our local college has a critical shortage of student accommodation. They are asking any local homeowners who have an extra room, to offer room and board to a student who will pay them $400 a month. We have a 3 bedroom house and we only use one so I think we should do this," she said to her husband.

"Oh, I don't know; I don't like the idea of a stranger living in our house," Billie replied.

"But we could use an extra four hundred a month, and don't tell me you wouldn't like some sexy young college girl making a fuss over you."

"Well I suppose if you want to try it, it would be OK." Billie seldom won an argument with her anyway, so sometimes it's just easier to go along with what she wants to do.

Billie is a systems analyst for HiTech Computers. Kathy is a stay at home wife, but she is always complaining that she needs more money so an extra $400 a month for her should keep her happy and a cute young college girl running around their house might be nice too.

Kathy said she was going to call the college the next day, Thursday, and tell them they had a room for rent. When Billie got home from work she told him she had made the call and they would be sending a student over Friday. After work on Friday, Kathy told him she had rented the room to a nice student. Billie asked her what she was like.

"It's not a she; it's a he."

"But I thought you were going to rent to a girl, I don't like the idea of a guy being in our house."

"You can't specify that kind of thing; he's a nice young man, and kind of sexy too," she said with a giggle.

"I don't want some horny college guy staying in my home, so call them back and say it has to be a female student or forget it."

"Oh, I see, it's OK for you to have a sexy young girl to flirt with but no guys. Well it's too late; he's moving in tomorrow so you'll have to get used to it."

"Then there has to be some changes around here. I don't want you wearing those tight shorts and half open blouses that you wear around the house because it might give him the wrong idea. You're going to have to dress properly in the morning and not come downstairs to breakfast wearing your nightgown and that skimpy robe."

"Now you're just being silly. I'm not changing what I do just because we have a renter living with us."

Saturday afternoon he arrived. Kathy answered the door wearing the shorts that Billie had asked her not to wear. "Thank you so much for renting me a room Mrs. Baxter; you have a lovely home."

"Just call me Kathy, I'm not that much older than you. Frank, I want you to meet my husband Billie." His name is Bill, not Billie and she knows that makes him mad but she does it anyway.

"Nice to meet you Billie; you have a very beautiful wife," he said shaking Billie's hand. "Here is your 1st months rent Kathy," He handed her four hundred dollars.

"Thank you Frank," she said stuffing the four one hundred dollar bills in her half open blouse. Realizing he was staring at her half uncovered breasts, she said "Oops, I'll go put the money in my purse."

Over dinner she pumped him for more information. He is 19 years old, just 2 years younger than her. Billie is 30 years old and sometimes just to annoy him she calls him Old Man. Frank was attending college on a tennis scholarship and after graduating he expected to become a physical education teacher or maybe a pro tennis player.

Kathy enthusiastically said, "I just love tennis so you have to promise to play with me. Billie hates tennis, he gets all out of breath; I guess that's what happens when you get old."

"It would be my pleasure."

They talked a lot to each other about school, almost ignoring Billie. For someone who had never even graduated from high school, she seemed to have a lot in common with him. Kathy was reminiscing. "All of us girls wanted to date the college boys because they were soo cool compared to the high school boys our age. We would only let the school boys kiss us but with the college boys it was different. They were older and more demanding."

"I think that's enough school talk, so let's change the topic," Billie said.

Kathy giggling said, "That's because he's so old he can't even remember his school days.

They usually go to church on Sundays, but Kathy said the sheets in the spare bedroom were worn out so he should go to church alone and they were going out to buy sheets. When Billie got home she gave him back his credit card and the receipts.

"What's this, 92 dollars for a pair of sheets?"

"They're silk sheets honey, and they were on sale today only. Frank will use them on his bed until he goes home for the summer and then I'll put them on our bed."

"And what is this, INS lamp for 49.95?"

"It's an incense lamp dummy, and you wonder why I call you an old man. All young guys have one these days. It supposed to put girls in the mood."

"Don't talk about stuff like that."

"That's how all young people talk. Gosh I had forgotten how old you really are."

That night Billie went to bed while she went in his room to make up his bed. It was over a half hour before she returned. "What took you so long? It doesn't take a half hour to put sheets on a bed."

"He wanted to try out his incense lamp."

"And did it get you in the mood, because I could use some good loving right now. It's been over two weeks you know?"

"It was putting me in the mood. Another half hour and who knows?"

"What, what are you talking about?"

"I'm just teasing you, don't you know that. What ever happened to your sense of humor?"

"Well I'm in the mood too, soo lets make love."

"I'm no longer in the mood."

The next morning as was their custom, Billie got up first and made the coffee and Kathy would come down later and make breakfast after drinking her coffee in bed. She came down wearing her shortie nightie that barely covered her bum and her short robe that was only slightly longer.

"I told you to stop wearing that kind of thing when we have somebody staying with us," Billie said angrily.

"Stop yelling at me and stop telling me what to do. Maybe I should stop having sex with you until you learn better manners and improve your attitude."

Billie was going to apologize when Frank came down stairs. Kathy's robe had come undone and you could see her hard nipples poking through her nightgown and you could see her legs almost up to her pussy. She leaned over Frank to pour his coffee and looking at Billie asked if he was ready for his second cup. She was looking at Billie but he could see Frank looking at her breasts just a few inches from his face. Billie was going to say something but she was already mad at him, so he didn't say anything. Billie left for work but he had an uneasy feeling leaving them alone with Kathy still in her nightie and Frank in his pajamas because on Mondays his first class wasn't until 10 o'clock. When Billie got home he asked her how her day was. "I tried out Frank's bed. The silk sheets felt wonderful against my bare skin."

"What?" Billie said getting angry.

"It was after Frank left for school silly. What did you think; I was in bed with him? What a pervert you are. When he got home we played tennis and it was fun"

Frank was staying overnight on campus so it was just the two of them for dinner. Billie made her a cocktail before dinner and he had bought an expensive wine to have with dinner. Kathy wanted them to go out to a movie and then drop into a bar for a few drinks before coming home, but Billie told her he was tired. "You never want to do anything at night; I guess old men get tired early."

"You know I work hard all day so I want to relax at night." They had a quiet evening at home and they watched TV, but he could tell she was annoyed. They went to bed early and he thought she might be in the mood to make love after a nice dinner and plenty of wine. He went to kiss her but she turned her head. "You never do anything I want so why should I do something you want?"

The following day after dinner Frank wanted to watch a tennis match on TV and Amanda did also so Billie sat with them and watched it but he was bored out of his mind. When they went to bed she wanted a massage because her back was sore from playing tennis that afternoon. She lay naked on her stomach on the bed while she had him prepare a hot oil massage for her. Billie liked doing that but it gave him an aching hard on to massage her nude body with her bum stuck up high and her legs spread in invitation, but not allowed to do anything else.

Billie started on her neck and shoulders working lots of oil into her beautiful skin. He massaged her back and her bum. While he was massaging her bum she was giving out low sighs, and pushing her bum up higher said, "That feels so good Billie but do it harder." He did what she wanted and he could tell her pussy was getting wet, so he knew he had her turned on. He got on top of her and rubbed his penis against her bum thinking maybe he could get it in her from behind.

"Billie stop that. What a pervert you are trying to fuck your wife in the ass. I haven't been ass fucked since high school and I'm not going to start again now; but you do have me excited so I'm going to turn over and you can give my pussy a nice tongue massage." She turned over and grabbing him by his ears pulled his face to her wet pussy. "Now get your tongue in deep and tongue me fast. I want to get off on your face. You used to do that a lot when we were dating, but if you don't start doing it more frequently you're going to forget how I trained you." The things he did to keep her happy while she denied him any satisfaction. It didn't take her long to cum, jerking him by the hair while she got off on his tongue and face. "Now you're not allowed to fuck me because that's part of your punishment but you can jerk yourself off looking at me if you want."

Several days later Frank said his school was having their "get to know you" dance and he didn't have a girlfriend. He said if you show up without a date, you look like a dork so he wanted Kathy to be his date. "You look like a student anyway with your cute sexy body so no one would ever guess you're a married woman."

"I don't think that's a good idea because she is my wife after all. I'm sure you can find someone else to take to the dance."

"No Billie, I want to go. You never want to dance with me anyway; maybe you're too old for that, but I like it so I'm going." Billie knew from past experience that when she makes up her mind nothing is going to change it.

The day of the dance she had gone out to buy a new outfit. The skirt was even shorter than what she usually wore and her blouse had a big scoop neck. She had also bought open toe shoes for dancing so she wanted Billie to paint her toenails. He liked to make her happy but it didn't feel right doing her toenails for a date with another guy. She got dressed while he watched her. She slipped into her tight skirt and tucked in her blouse not wearing a bra.

"Wait Kathy, you're not wearing a bra and a lot of your breasts are showing."

"You're so out of touch Billie; college girls don't wear bras. Now we'll probably be late so don't wait up for us and I'll tell you all about it in the morning. Now give me a kiss on the cheek so you don't muss my makeup and I have to run; I'm already late. I promised Frank I would meet him at the dance."

She said don't wait up but he couldn't sleep. It must have been after two in the morning before they came in. Billie could hear Kathy's giggling. "You're a bad boy to kiss me in front of all your friends. They really thought I was your girlfriend."

"I know and I was so proud that they thought a beautiful sexy girl like you was my girlfriend. My chest swelled with pride while the guys looked on, jealous of me."

"Well, don't get too excited, I'm a married women you know."

"I know so how about just giving me a French kiss. That's the least you can do because you're the one that got me all sexually excited."

"Keep your voice down and I'll do it. If my husband wakes up, he can hear everything you say."

When she entered their bedroom, Billie was soo mad at her for kissing Frank and he told her so.

"I come home in a good mood, feeling sexy, and deciding this would be a good time for us to make love and you yell at me. Are you intentionally trying to make me mad at you, because if you are, you're doing a good job of it?"

For the next week, the weather was beautiful, so every afternoon Frank got in his tennis workout playing with Billie's wife. After a hard workout Frank needed a rubdown to prevent muscle cramps so Kathy would do that for him because he couldn't afford a professional trainer. Every night at dinner the conversation was about tennis.

"So Kathy, you told me you give him a massage every afternoon, what exactly do you do?"

"It's a rubdown, not a massage. He strips naked and lies on his stomach and in case you're wondering he's naked not me. I straddle his back while I massage his neck and straddle his ass while I massage his shoulders. I keep moving down his legs as I massage his back and his ass. His ass is one of the places his muscles tense up so I work my fingers hard as I massage him there. Then I move down his legs and end up by massaging his feet."

"Is that all you massage?"

"Billie, I can read you like a book; you're wondering if I massage his cock. Frank did you hear that, he thinks I massage your cock when I give you a rub down."

Frank said, "I like that idea."

"Frank you're terrible," Kathy giggled.

Frank said, "She's very good at giving a relaxing rubdown. Other guys have their trainers doing it but they all would like to get one of Kathy's rubdowns."

Kathy replied, "Several have offered to pay me if I would give them a rubdown and they would pay me even more for extras."

"That sounds interesting," Billie answered, "So how about giving me a rubdown too."

"Only if you pay me."

Frank had qualified for the singles regional finals in Greenville and he wanted Kathy to go with him. "She's not only my trainer but my part time coach as well because I can work on areas of my game that I'm weak on with her help. It's a 3 day tournament and Kathy tells me you're busy for 2 of those days working long hours helping take the company's annual inventory, so you'll hardly notice we're gone; and don't worry, Kathy will have her own room in the hotel."

"I have to work long hours taking inventory for 2 days and it would be nice to come home to my own wife and sleep in my own bed with her."

Kathy spoke up, "I want to go Billie. It would be nice to hang out with people my own age for a change. When you get home you're going to be tired and grouchy and want to go to bed anyway, so it makes no difference if I'm here or not. Besides I'm his trainer so he needs me."

Billie could tell this was another argument he would lose.

"Thank you hon," she said giving Billie a big open mouth kiss, pressing her body against him. "I'll make it up to you when I get back. I'll call you every night about 10, you should be home by then, and tell you everything that's going on."

The first night Billie was home about nine but he was tired and his muscles were sore, so he laid down on the sofa waiting for her call. It came shortly after ten. "Hi Billie, how was your day?" In the background he could hear a male voice saying, do you want another drink?

Billie said, "Is that Franks voice I hear?

"Yes, the hotel is packed because of the tennis tournament and they knew we were together so they put us in the same room. Now don't worry, we each have our own bed. Anyway Frank won his first match and he gives me credit for that. He says I have a way of relaxing him that drains away all his tension enabling him to play better; so see, I'm a big help to him." Then he heard her say, "Frank, stop that, I'm talking to my husband."

She continued. "There's a special section were the wives and girlfriends sit to watch the matches. One asked me which one was my boyfriend so I said Frank was because I was so proud of him. You don't mind me saying that do you? Anyway there was a big party after the games and some of Franks friends were there and Frank was a very bad boy because he pretended I was his girlfriend and used that as an excuse to kiss me a lot. Right now I'm feeling tired so I'm going to bed, and don't worry, I told Frank he has to sleep in his own bed; so I'll call you tomorrow."

Billie had a bad feeling about this whole trip right from the start and Kathy's phone call didn't make it any better.

The following night it was about eleven before she called. "Frank had a wonderful day. He won his second match to advance to the semi finals. He was being interviewed on local TV and he credited a lot of his success to me, his trainer. I was so proud of him that when he kissed me in front of the TV cameras I hugged and kissed him right back. That was OK wasn't it? We had another party tonight. I had a lot of fun partying with people my own age. We just got back to our room, that's why I'm late calling you. I know you don't like parties but I do. We both were ready for bed when Frank asked me if he could sleep in my bed because he was getting a draft from the air conditioner in his bed and he didn't want to catch a cold. I thought he just wanted to get in my bed so he could fuck me. Maybe I was wrong because now he's sitting on the edge of his bed with a blanket wrapped around him. Was I too hard on him when I told him he couldn't sleep with me? Anyway we have to be up early for our morning practice so I'll call you tomorrow."

"But wait," Billie said but she had already hung up.

The next day it was almost midnight before she called. "Billie I have some good news and some bad news for you. The good news is Frank has made it to the finals so I'll be staying another day with him. The bad news is he fucked me last night. I asked him not to but he did it anyway. I suppose I could have struggled a little more but he is much stronger than me and I knew if he wanted to have sex with me there was nothing I could do about it. This morning I was very angry with him and I told him he can't do that any more. He apologized to me saying he had too much to drink and my semi nude body drove him mad with desire and he just couldn't help himself. I told him I forgive him but not to do that again. He did play well and he said it was all because of me."

This morning she called him early, about nine o'clock. "Hi Billie, well it's all over, Frank lost his match so we're coming home today. We had a big party last night and a lot of Frank's friends were there. He made me feel so special when he told them all that he would have never made it this far without me; and he and all his friends drank a toast to me. We were both a little drunk when we got back to the hotel and he fucked me again, I had forgotten how horny teenage boys are. He apologized to me again but I told him he had to apologize to you for fucking your wife, not just once but twice. He said he would and take us out to a fancy restaurant and he would pay for it all, including drinks, to make up for his bad behavior, so see Billie he is trying his best to say he's sorry."

Billie was angry at his wife mostly for pretending none of this was her fault and he didn't want Frank's dinner either but Kathy insisted. At dinner most of the talk was about their trip; what happened to his apology? Kathy kept refilling his wine glass which is unusual because normally she doesn't want him to drink much because she says he can't hold his liquor. A little later Billie found out why.

Billie, I have a really, really big favor to ask you. Some of his friends that could not make it to Greenville want to hold a celebration party for him and they have no place to hold it. Frank begged me so much that in the end I said they could have it at our place. Everyone thinks I'm his girlfriend anyway, so in a way, our home is a natural place to hold it."

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12