Rent Arrangement Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife and I enter into an alternative to rent.
2.1k words
4.05
61.3k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sat on my sofa, watching my wife do things that I never thought I'd see and whilst I was definitely conflicted about what I saw, I needed to write everything down to try and process where we had gone wrong and how I could change things. It's truly hard to believe I'm writing this and that my real life experiences have become such a cliché I can submit them to a site like this for people to read and enjoy. Anyway, I think I'm supposed to start at the beginning, so let's get started.

I'm Jake. I'm 28 years old, average build, average height, average life. I work in IT and while I'd love to say I'm some highly paid tech guru, I'm not. I love technology but I've never been able to get past the first rungs of the ladder, and it so I work a nine-to-five, Monday to Friday doing first line tech support. Yes, before you ask. Turn it off and on again. Look, it works.

My wife Hannah is 25, brunette, slim with curves in the right places. Her breasts are perky handfuls and her butt is just right. I know this is important to you all. We met at university, she was a friend of a friend and had dropped out to try the path of work. We saw each other infrequently and didn't hook up until after I had graduated. Like to lust to love to life played out across a few short months. For her sins, she now works in a local florist, also never having managed to turn her amazing person skills into bankable qualifications.

In short, we make do. Well, we did. Turns out telling people how to reset their computers isn't the most secure of jobs. So our household income halved. We did all we could, cutting the luxuries, selling what was sat in cupboards gathering dust and for two months we were ok. We told ourselves it would get better, and despite the odd argument born of frustration, we stayed strong and

Except that apparently, the longer you're out of work the worse it looks. Hannah's income was all we had and soon enough it wasn't enough. We had no family to turn to: my parents lived abroad and would never agree to bailing me out; Hannah's father was never on the scene and her mum had even less than us. Our bills to utility companies went out automatically, so the only place left to cut a corner was our rent. And now you know the porn cliché Hannah and I became. We paid our rent weekly and given the protection tenants have we figured that a couple of late weeks would be fine. We hadn't ever met our landlord as all the initial arrangements had been handled by an agent. The first week went to plan, as did the second and third. We prayed no-one would question us until we could pay everything off when (yes, we were that positive) I found work again.

It wasn't until Friday of the fourth missed week of rent that we had a knock on our door at 6pm as we were sitting down for tea. I went to answer and found a man I didn't know stood at our door.

"Hi I'm Tom your landlord," he said, "you must be Jake..." and pushing his way past me inside, "and this must be Hannah. Sorry we've not met until now. No rest for the wicked, eh?"

Shocked at the intrusion but not feeling like we could really object given our standing we both just looked at him dumbly. He was in his fifties I guessed, not handsome but not hideous (so Hannah would inform me much later), he was heavily built but not fat, and definitely exuded an air of confidence. Much as one would expect for a landlord in his own property with two rent dodgers.

"Good," he said, addressing our silence, "I do hate all the 'I'm sorry', 'I'll pay you next week' bullshit that usually accompanies this."

"You owe me four weeks rent at this point, I'm presuming you can't pay or you already would have. So we either need to work out an arrangement or you can be packed and ready to move out by Sunday. Before you object, it's in the contract you both signed, and I'd please ask you not to challenge me or board yourself in here as I wouldn't want this to get unpleasant."

Hannah snorted unable to stop herself, "You're kicking us out, it's already fairly unpleasant I'd say."

"Or, we can work out an arrangement," Tom repeated.

"Oh yeah, what sort?" asked Hannah in a sarcastic tone. How little did she guess how right her implication would be.

"Just the sort you don't want. The sort where a lovely young girl like you provides the kind of payment an old man like me enjoys. Then you and your husband here can stay in your home until things pick up and everything goes back to how it was. Mostly." As he said all this his eyes had travelled up her body and finished staring directly into hers.

"You are fucking kidding me, " I shouted, "get out now." I was overcome with anger and couldn't believe he had propositioned my wife. This was real life for fuck sake.

"Time to leave anyway," he said, ignoring my outburst. "I'll be back tomorrow at the same time to give you time to discuss things. Keep in mind if we can't come to an arrangement then you and all your stuff will be out on the street the next day."

We sat and talked long into Friday night, food and everything else forgotten. We slept fitfully, curled up in each other's arms. The warmth of her body reassured me and I hoped mine did the same for her. More talking on Saturday: what could we do, where could we get money from, what could we do if we were kicked out. I could write a chapter on the options, the ludicrous to the impossible, the back and forth and the inevitable realisation. We worked through the stages and ended up at acceptance just as I'm sure Tom had hoped.

We couldn't pay, there was simply no way. If we were made homeless there would be no way back, we didn't have the money to start up again. We were fucked. Well one of us was, and that made my heart hurt. I loved Hannah, her optimism, her charming nature, she was simply a joy to be around. So we accepted that some compromise would need to be made but we hoped we could negotiate terms at least.

This was the state of mind we were in at 5:50pm. Resigned to our fate, but determined to shape it in some way. We had only gotten dressed half an hour beforehand, both of us into jeans and T-shirts. Certainly nothing sexy or intended to affect Tom.

The doorbell went at 6pm sharp and I let Tom in. He sat himself down in an armchair and looked intently at Hannah and I where we had positioned ourselves together on the sofa. Looking back, I honestly don't know if it was intentional or not but she was sat nearer to him with myself further away. Maybe it was a subconscious indication of our defeat and certainly I think Tom saw it like that.

"I get the impression you two have decided that you like living here," he said. We both nodded and Hannah opened her mouth to speak, but he raised his hand to cut her off. "Let me speak," he told her.

"You want to negotiate what happens I'm sure but that won't happen," he started. I made to interrupt, but a single look in my direction shut me up. "However, I'm not as much as a monster as you might think and I want to give you as much as a chance as possible to keep the sanctity of your marriage. Also, I have certain tastes and I like to take things slowly, the build-up and expectation can be just as arousing."

He continued, "since you have no spare cash I assume you won't be going out. So, every Friday night and Saturday night at 6pm I will come round to take payment. Please note this is a late payment charge - not your rent. You currently owe me four weeks and that will keep increasing. All our arrangement will do is stop me kicking you out. Understand?"

We both nodded again. There were no words.

"As I said we will take things slowly, so you have as much time as possible to pay me what you owe before we cross lines I'm sure you never thought you would."

"I think we're crossing them already," said Hannah quietly.

Tom smiled and said, "one final thing. As part of each payment I'll give Jake a choice, two options he has to pick from. It may be before hand, during or afterwards, but I think it's important that he takes as much as the burden for this situation as you Hannah."

I wasn't really sure what he meant, though I feared I could guess at what sort of decisions I might expect. Hannah for her part seemed almost happy that she wasn't going to be solely responsible for keeping a roof over our head and I squeezed her hand - hopefully a sign that I would do my part where I could.

"Do we all understand one another and agree to these terms?" Tom asked and we told him we did. "Then let's begin," he said, "Hannah, I want you to give Jake a blowjob. Jake, I want you to finger Hannah whilst she does this."

We both looked at him stunned. Despite all he said about taking it slow we hadn't expected this. "You don't want me to blow you?" Hannah said before she realised what she was asking. "Not today," Tom replied. "Do you want us to strip?" she continued. Again, "not today."

So we did. I sat back on the sofa and Hannah lay across my lap, she fished my cock out from my jeans and started to suck it without Tom seeing anything except her bobbing head. Meanwhile, I unzipped her jeans enough that I could manage to move my hand down inside her panties and rub her clit. As unbelievable as it might seem we could have almost forgotten Tom was sat there watching us, but not wanting to move out of the positions we were in was a reminder of why we were doing this.

I could tell from how Hannah was grinding on my hand and how wet my fingers were that she was at least enjoying this on some level. For my part, my cock was hard and her blowjob technique was working it's usual magic. This must have been obvious to Tom because after about 10 minutes he broke our concentration by giving me my first choice. "Jake, you need to decide who gets to cum because it's only one of you," he said.

I knew I had to do the right thing but my moan of frustration must have been louder than I intended. Hannah raised her head up and said, "it's fine baby, I don't mind." I wanted to object I really did, I couldn't be that guy, but those lips. She sucked and licked and my resolve melted as my impending orgasm took over. Another minute and I felt my cock explode in her mouth, she kept slowly licking until I pushed her head away, my cock now too sensitive.

"Don't swallow," Tom ordered Hannah, "one final rule I forgot to mention. I want to make sure you two stay strong through this, so after every session you two need to kiss." He smiled and I really didn't know if he meant this kindly or not.

I regretted being so easily persuaded by Hannah, kissing after her cumming would have been a very different proposition. She was seemingly less concerned about the act and sat up, moved her lips to mine and kissed me deeply. I tasted my cum in her mouth and on her tongue. It wasn't the first time, but it certainly wasn't a go-to fetish for me either. Maybe it was for her.

When she pulled away, Tom was already gone. We curled up next to each other. I offered to finish her off, but she declined saying the moment had passed. Twenty minutes later, I received a text: *See you next Friday at 6*.