Rent - June

Story Info
Ben pays Maggie his June rent with his own milk.
1.8k words
3.86
34.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philaenis
philaenis
19 Followers

"What do you mean you don't have the rent? You know it's due on the 1st of each month," Maggie said.

"I don't have it this month. I'll pay you double next month," I said, "Besides, you're looking really fine today Mags."

"Buuuuullshit! I let you off last month when you paid ten days late. Your sweet talking won't work this time, Ben," she responded.

We were standing in Maggie's living room. Maggie owned this split level, mine next door, and two more down the street. I had every intention of paying the rent - on time! - but an unexpected vacation day to day drink got me fire.

"And don't call me Mags you good for nothing sack," she said. "You got fired because you were hollering on the deck with John and Frank. They won't ever amount to much and neither will you. Why shouldn't I kick you out?"

Maggie was both my landlord and my one time drunken one night stand. Maggie has been angry with me ever since. Maggie had long blond hair, a giant rack, and I forget what else. I really only stared at her rack.

"Because I'm handsome and charming?" I replied with my best smile and raised eyebrows.

"No, Ben. You're not. I want you out by next week," Maggie said as she pointed to the door.

I looked around her living room in hope of a solution. A couch and love sofa faced the television. Tasteful earth colors coordinated with the navy blue on the wall. A sliding glass door looking out onto the park brought natural light in. I couldn't find any inspiration. If charm wouldn't work, maybe begging and remorse would.

"C'mon Megs. Don't do this. Isn't there anything I can do?" I asked. Maggie's green eyes bore into me.

Maggie looked at me lasciviously for a second. She arched her back. Maggie's rack stood out. I stared. She caught me staring. Maggie looked at me hard.

"I'm out of milk. If you're not able to pay the rent, at least get me some milk," she said.

I breathed a sigh of relief and got my keys out of my pocket. "What type of milk? 2%, skim? Chocolate? Bitches like chocolate I hear."

"No. Take your clothes off," she said. She smoothed her shoulder length dirty blond hair.

"My clothes off?" I said. I had on a Browns t-shirt and a pair of athletic shorts - the uniform of 20-somethings ne'er do wells.

"Yes. Take them off. Or do you want me to evict you?" Maggie said.

"Sure Mags. Whatever you want." I pulled the t-shirt off and tossed it on her couch. My body wasn't that bad, but I still felt distinctly unsexy. I slid out of the crocs and took off my athletic shorts and groaned. I forgot that I was wearing tighties today.

"Really Ben? Tighty Whities? Did your mom do your laundry?" Maggie said. "Jesus, how embarrassing. First the rent, now tighties. Please take them off."

I turned beet red and felt cheeks run flush. I took off the offending underwear awkwardly. First one leg and then the other. I nearly tripped. My dick was shriveled from the cold and embarrassment.

"Get down on all fours you stupid cow," Maggie said as she pointed to a spot in front of the sliding glass door that overlooked the park next door. I kneeled down in front of the sliding glass door. Thankfully, the park wasn't too busy. My penis hung down shamefully between my legs. I spread my legs to make room.

Maggie bent over so that her tits were eye level. "Alright milk yourself you oaf," Maggie commanded. I looked up at her confused. "Don't you know anything?" she asked. I kept looking at those titties despite myself.

I started to touch my flaccid penis. Maggie slapped my face. "What a worthless cow. Don't touch your little weiner. That will spoil the milk," she said. Tears started to well up in my eyes. Maggie fucking slapped me.

"Alright. Fine. I'll milk you myself since you're a worthless cow. Ben, your own mother wept." Maggie started to walk back towards the back of her flat. "Stay there and don't move. People in the park should see what a useless, filthy animal you are."

A man in his mid forties in a tracksuit ran by at about that moment. He saw me and did a double take. A naked man on hands and knees framed by a sliding glass door was unexpected. He stopped to take a picture. I looked away.

"Oh. You have an admirer. Maybe I can sell your milk to him to pay off the rent," Maggie said as she walked back into the room. Maggie had a bulbous, phallic black dildo in one hand, a bottle of lube in another. I started to understand what she meant by milking me. Maggie put down her supplies next to me and waved to the man in the tracksuit. He waved back and started jogging in place.

Maggie pulled her shirt up to show the man her breasts contained by a black brassiere. The track star, still jogging in place, gave a trucker horn gesture. Maggie saw me admiring her tits. She slapped me again. "Not for the useless cow." The middle aged track star gawked at me.

"Now then." Maggie spat on the small of my back. Her spit was warm. Maggie knelt down next to me. She put her fingers in it and then slid her finger down to my butt hole. She slid her finger along the outside of my hole. My penis became harder in reaction and weighed down further between my legs. "This is a dirty brown cow," Maggie cooed as she slipped her first knuckle into my butt.

"I have a useless cow who can't even produce his own milk. Aren't you?" Maggie asked.

"Yes," I grunted.

"Say I'm a useless cow who can't produce milk and can't pay my rent," Maggie said.

"I'm a useless cow who can't produce milk and can't pay my rent," I whimpered.

"Louder!" Maggie commanded.

"Say I'm a useless cow who can't produce milk and can't pay my rent," I said louder.

Maggie got the bottle of lube and put some on her fingers. Her pointer finger slid deeper into my butt. "I shouldn't even waste lube on you you stupid cow."

With that, she stuck her middle finger into my hole. I felt pain. I felt shame. I felt pleasure. Maggie started to push through my sphincter with her fingers. My hard-on grew despite the embarrassment of having Maggie milk my asshole semi-publically.

Maggie started to thrust her had hand harder against my butt. I moaned in pleasure.

"That's a good milk cow," she said. Her fingers started to touch my prostate. My penis became rock hard. My breath; ragged.

Maggie grabbed my nuts with her left hand. First she played. Then she squeezed. Pleasure. Pain. Electric through my eyes.

Maggie pulled her hand out of my ass and looked at her hand. To my shame, her flecks of poop on it. "My stupid cow is dirty. My stupid cow doesn't know how to clean himself." She put her fingers in front of my face. "Clean your filth of my hand," she demanded.

I licked her hand and tasted both the metallic lube and the chalky bitter shit. I gagged from the smell.

Maggie looked at me severely. "That will teach you to keep yourself clean, Ben." She put more lube on her hand. I felt her spit on my butt hole and she slipped one finger all the way in. I convulsed in pain and pleasure. She slipped another finger into me. Her second finger slipped past my rectum. I forced myself to relax as she started to massage my prostate.

"Are you going to produce milk, cow?" Maggie asked.

I moaned while trying to moo. My cock became hard as a rock as Maggie stroked my asshole. "That's a good cow. Now it's time for some milk." Maggie took her hand out of my asshole. She put it in front of my face again. I could smell my own shit mixed with the lube. I gagged. "Lick it clean cow."

I licked her hand and tasted the bitterness of the salt of my shit. It mixed with the metallic slipperiness of the lube. I gagged again.

"Good cow," she cooed. Maggie squirted some lube onto the black, bulbous phallus. She slid the tip into my butt. I relaxed as the first bulb slipped past my sphincter with little effort. Maggie started to push the second bulb against my sphincter. I gasped. She pulled back a bit. "You're going to take this cow." I relaxed again and she pushed the dildo further. My sphincter stretched to take the second bulb. "Good cow," she whispered into my ear.

Maggie moved the cock in and out of butthole. Pressure started to build up in my testicles. She kept thrusting the dildo. She pulled it past my sphincter again. I relaxed as best I could. Cum started to leak out of my penis. Maggie stopped to slap my face.

"Don't waste a drop," she yelled at me. My face stung. Lube was leaking out of my butt. My sphincter hurt. And I wanted nothing other than to cum. Maggie put a plastic cup under my cock. My precum started dripping into it.

Maggie pushed the bulbous dildo past my sphincter. Strings of cum shot out of my cock and into the plastic cup. I groaned loudly. Maggie kept thrusting the dildo. Beads of cum came. I toppled over onto my side. Cum continued to leak out of me uselessly onto the floor.

"What a stupid, useless cow!" Maggie pulled my short hair. "You wasted milk."

I could only respond. "Ughh".

"Now you will drink the piddly amount of milk you made. Maybe it will make you strong enough to pay rent next month," Maggie lectured.

I rolled back onto my knees and took the cup. My cum was thick and wouldn't pour out when I tried to drink.

"Dumb cow, use your hands."

I used my fingers to scoop my own cum out of the plastic cup. It tasted thick and salty. Maggie looked at me, "Did you get it all? Show me."

I showed Maggie the empty cup. She grabbed the dildo. "Okay. Then clean off your milker."

"Ugh." I started to lick the dildo that had just been in my own ass. Flecks of shit mixed with lube. I gagged and gagged again.

"Get dressed and get out of my house. If you don't pay the rent next month, it will be worse."

I put on my white briefs, the athletic shorts, and t-shirt. I felt lube still leaking out onto my undies.

"Is that a promise Maggie?" I asked as I left.

philaenis
philaenis
19 Followers