Rental Problems Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris has new tenants and gets a visit from an old tenant.
36.2k words
4.81
51.3k
115
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,370 Followers

**Reading Part 1 will help understand the story**

*****

On the drive to the airport Chris talked about when Sasha was coming back so he could setup a small getaway. Sasha turned and smiled saying it was sweet of him to think of her. She did not elaborate to the length of time she was staying, but Chris knew she was going to tell him soon.

While in the airport Chris got anxious and finally asked, "How long are you going to stay?"

Sasha smiled. "Three weeks, but it really depends on what they are having me do."

Chris liked the answer, but not the timeline, and knew that the three weeks without Sasha he would be masturbating a lot more. Not wanting to fight or get upset, he bid her farewell with a passionate kiss and watched as she walked away. The sight of her small and yet curved ass brought back the memory of what he did to it not long ago. Her plane took off and now the thought of being alone set in.

Chris drove back and saw that his place felt empty without her, and a sense of loneliness consumed him. Not one to be upset, he just decided to go to work and try and forget she was not there. His uncle asked if he wanted to do a repo tomorrow morning, and now that his schedule was free of girls and school he opted to join him.

The next day Chris was finishing up cleaning up a rental for his uncle and then heading to work to make some more money. Sasha was not returning his texts and he just figured she was busy with her own life and work. As much as he wanted her in his life, he knew it was impossible holding someone down that was not ever going to stay.

By the end of the week, Chris only heard from Sasha a few times, and her texts were plain and to the point with no adding flavor or loving emojis. Chris knew that this was the end of the line for a relationship that was fast and furious for the time he had it. She may have called him her boyfriend, but he just thought he was a boyfriend for a week.

Deciding to beat her to the punch and end things on a more positive note, Chris asked her if she wanted to stay in California. Sasha admitted to wanting to stay, but also admitted that she wanted a relationship too. Chris decided to end it saying that he did not want to hold her back from making a career in law. Sasha was in tears but agreed that it was for the best. Chris hung up and retreated to his bed for needed sleep.

Chris was heartbroken about Sasha, but knew it was for the best if it was handled now instead of three weeks from now. He thought about her quite often, and sometimes thought about Destiny. She had not texted him in awhile and knew that she too had moved on. Shrugging it off with as much pride as he could muster, he thought about how he fucked two hot black girls and got introduced to a love of orgasming inside a girl.

The week passed with Chris finally taking a relaxing break on worrying about collecting rent, and doing repairs. All of his rentals were now occupied once an older lady decided to take his last vacant one quickly. The money coming in was steady as he felt his income had reached a point where he could almost live on just the rental income. The added knowledge that he still had most of the money Destiny gave him gave him a sense of freedom.

Nancy was already paying just like a normal tenant and not asking for special favors. Chris thought about Nancy and how he almost had her, but was quite relieved the more he thought about how easy she was. Salina was the only person that he felt some connection to and would consider being with again.

The following month Salina called about the air conditioner going out. Her rental was the first he bought and he knew the unit was old when he got it. It was something he knew that could go out at any time, and now was that time. Even though the cost to replace it would set him back, it was still part of being the landlord. With the cost of another rental, Destiny's payout was easily able to cover the replacement cost.

He walked to Salina's place reminding himself that he did have sex with her twice and each time he left she was spunked in. Thinking it could happen again was a possibility, but Chris was not going to try this time. Thinking that maybe he should be more professional, and that she might need a relationship compared to a quick fling.

In her accent Salina opened the door and gave a pleading apology. "Mista Chris...I am sorry to have to call you late, but it just went out last night."

Chris stepped in as she held the door open for him. The moment he walked in he could feel the heat. His eyes did wander to Salina as she stood up close next to him. Her long, thick black hair had large curls in it that hung down her back. Her white tank top clung to her chest as her petite breasts were poking out for all to see.

"Please don't worry. I called the a/c guy and the new unit will be installed tomorrow."

"Thank you, thank you," she replied as if she was an inconvenience for telling him the air went out.

"It's no big deal. These things break, your place should be cool by tomorrow."

"I know..I know. It's just that you are so good to me. You never ask questions, and I just don't want to be a problem," Salina added as her thick accent was hard to miss still.

Chris tilted his head knowing that he did have sex with her and that she could have seen it as payment for something. He also wondered what she meant about questions. His curiosity got the better of him. "What do you mean...questions?"

Salina gave a fearful look before answering in a soft forgiving voice. "You know...documents...papers."

Chris could not help but smile. He had a suspicion of her legal status, but could not care about it. She never missed a payment, and was an easy tenant. It was then that he felt guilt. He then thought that she had sex with him because he could hold something over on her.

"It's okay. I am not telling anyone," Chris replied as he wondered if he should apologize for last time, but then he felt he should just leave it in the past.

Salina stepped back. "I know you are a good person. I don't mind if you want more."

Chris eyes grew wide from the shock of Salina just offering herself. The sense of guilt was still there though. "You sure? I mean I only came to tell you that the new unit was ordered...and last time it was just that I thought you know."

Salina stepped forward smiling. "You need to stop worrying. I liked it, and would have said no if I did not want to."

Salina reached her hand to him and then pulled him towards the bedroom. Once inside the small room, Salina sat on the bed and moved her hand towards his jeans. Chris went with the flow of things and let her undo his jeans and pull out his soft member.

She looked up with a smile before licking the head of his dick and then finally devouring it. Chris moaned as he looked down to see her pretty face just eagerly sucking away at his flesh. The sensation was running through his whole body as her tongue slipped around the tip again and again as she moved up and down on his shaft.

The feeling of her hands gliding the bottom half of his shaft made him moan hard as her mouth slurped away. His eyes then focused on her pert breasts as they swayed with each movement of her body.

Salina broke free after a few minutes and then got on the bed. Her naked body was glistening with sweat as he knew his body was too. Her legs parted showing her dark pubic hairs that hid her sex. Chris got on the bed and positioned his body between her open legs.

"Please...don't be rough."

Chris nodded and aimed his erection right at her wet entrance. With a very easy push her snug sex accepted him. The sensation of her pussy taking him so easily resonated throughout his core. Her eyes closed but her mouth opened in a soft moan letting him know that she was enjoying it too.

Pushing in further as his body now rested on hers, he watched as her eyes opened. Her arms went around his body as he moved his mouth to her, kissing her like she was more than a simple fuck. Their tongues found each other's as he continued to pump his erection inside of her.

With a slow rocking motion Justin felt his male member hit as far as it could inside of her body. Her moans only confirmed the acceptance of his manhood inside of her was wanted if not needed. Her love fluids were generously coating his shaft as it plunged away at her sex.

The urge to slam his body against hers came and went as the slow motion of sliding softly through her clenching orgasms made him reconsider it. Chris could not help but moan a little himself as he felt the enjoyment of a slow paced love session. His prick was throbbing already and he sensed he could erupt at any time.

Breaking the passionate kiss to see if she wanted to change positions, he could see her face distorted. Her eyes closed tight as he felt his own hard member being gripped hard by her vaginal muscles. He knew her big orgasm was hitting and he decided to push through it, hoping it would add to her fire.

He looked at her thinking she wanted more and a change. "You want to change positions?"

Salina gave a demure expression as she replied, "I want to look at you when you cum in me."

"I can pull out," Chris answered, wondering if he was cruel last time forcing her to take her seed inside of her.

Salina's face grew concerned but also racked with pleasure. "Please...ohhhh...please in me."

He smiled and continued his slow thrust knowing that she enjoyed feeling his warm finish last time. "You liked it last time?"

"Si...si...it was so much toooo," she moaned out her response as he felt her muscles grip his dick again.

"You want me to push deep in you when I cum?" Chris asked as he felt she liked talking dirty like both Destiny and Sasha.

Salina's eyes closed tight and Chris pushed through her quick spasming bout of pleasure. His own need was building and her ability to keep her pussy constantly gripping him now made the urge to finish come sooner than later.

Chris felt he could no longer hold out. His eyes went to hers, and she nodded as her fingers dug into his sides and pulled him closer. The pressure to end the buildup was at a bursting point and without thinking he naturally pushed his member deep in her. In that quick moment, he let go and exploded.

It was like a dam bursting as his body tensed up. Salina gave a smile as she looked up. "Siii...si. Oh Si Pappi."

Holding his erupting cock far into her depths, he continued to feel his need to release expel from his body. The wonderful bliss of the ending was only as good as seeing her eyes open wide and her smile go wide and big.

With his cock buried deep, the flow of his sperm continued to spurt inside her as he still saw her smile at him. Seeing her face covered in sweat as she smiled at him made him think about not pulling out and trying to get hard again.

"Did you like it?" Chris asked wanting to hear her voice more than the answer.

"Si...I did," she answered, breathing heavy with a sweet sound of ecstasy to her tone.

Chris finally rolled over, but only after moving her body so he could cradle her in his arms. She moved easily as her small body was no match for his. She turned to him giving him a kiss on his lips.

"You want me to check up on you tomorrow after the new unit is installed?"

"Si, but I have work," she answered with a hesitation to her voice.

Chris asked wondering if this was a onetime thing. "Can we try next week?"

"We can try, and try again when I get back."

"Where are you going?" he asked with a smile as she gave him knowledge that she wanted more of him.

"I am going to see my family in Mexico. I should be back in a month."

Chris smiled and went back to cradling her in his arms again. To ease her worries, he figured he could give her something to make her feel better about being gone for awhile. "Do you want to pay rent when you get back? I mean I can wait till you get home and all."

Salina broke from the hold and straddled his body quickly. Her legs were on both sides of him as her eyes beamed down at his. "Nooo. I do not think so...no more rent."

Chris's eyes lit up and shock gripped him. Her demure attitude was gone and replaced was a more demanding one. "What? What do you mean you are not paying rent?"

Salina lifted up her body so he could see her pussy and then moving her fingers towards her cunt lips and pulling them apart. Chris could now see his cum easily making its way out of her and onto his stomach.

"Noo...no no. If you want to be my pappi, then this is the cost of it. Your rent is getting this now."

Chris thought about it quickly and realized that he did offer the place last time in exchange for sex. In his mind and the few seconds he processed it. Having Salina not pay rent would not hurt him anyway financially. She was paying cheap rent anyway, and she had the oldest rental.

"Okay, then. But does this mean anytime?" Chris asked as he thought about how far he could go with her.

"If I am home, then it is yours," she said smiling before rolling back into a position where he was holding her.

Chris relaxed for an hour listening to Salina talk about her upcoming trip, before heading back to his place. The relaxing time with her, and the sex was much needed.

***

The next day Destiny texted him. "You busy next Monday? Need to go into the office and was thinking you wanted to catch up."

Thinking it was more than a business trip, Chris replied back quickly. "Catch up?"

He figured he would allow Destiny to elaborate and not sound too desperate. He also knew there was a chance that Destiny wanted to talk about Sasha or something else that was nonsexual.

"No pressure. Just thought you would like to meet up."

Chris answered back thinking that Destiny just wanted to talk now. In his head he pictured her with another man that was more inclined to be a partner for her than a just a fling.

Chris agreed and decided to keep himself busy with work. Salina was gone for a month and he had to return to masturbation. Not resting on being bored, Chris thought about expanding. Knowing that he was not getting rental money from Salina made him think about a new rental.

With the bulk of his money still in the bank, Chris thought about going for a larger home to rent over modular homes and trailers. With the rent being much higher, it would also require him to keep tight track on the rental for fear it could be damaged.

As he went with his uncle to an auction site, he got a new idea. A parcel of land came up for auction. It was ten acres of property really close to his own that had the rentals on it. He thought that if he could buy the land he could drop at least five to seven larger rentals on it, maybe more. It would be a massive pay bump per month if he could pull it off.

When the auction ended Chris managed to have only a few thousand left over. Not only did he spend all of the money Destiny gave him, but also his life savings along with tuition money. He was all in with everything he had. He knew it was a gamble but he now knew it was his only way to make money.

Not only did he win a new plot of land for homes, but also a three large modular houses to go on it. And when an auction for a trio of damaged trailers came up on the last auction, Chris bought them too. He walked out the door with his uncle with five new units and land.

Of the three larger homes, two needed work done, while the last one could be rented as is. The new land was great for the larger homes and needed to be delivered by a special truck. The upside of having the larger homes was that they would bring in double or even triple the income as his smaller rentals. The three smaller units he decided would go next to his others on the land he already owned.

The smaller trailers all needed extensive cleaning and some repairs, but the price was too good to turn away. Given time, all three would pay themselves off within a year though. He decided the rent would be comparable to what he was already charging his other rentals.

Chris decided to stop working his other job and put off school. His tuition was spent and now the only concern was making money. Setting up the new rentals was his new full time job. It was enough work that he did not even get a chance to stop and think about meeting Destiny on Monday. His only focus was making sure he could have the one rental done this month.

When Monday came around, Chris took a few hours to himself to cleanup and get ready to meet Destiny. She texted him a time and place. It was late in the afternoon as he headed towards the Hilton to meet her at the restaurant there.

Once inside, he saw Destiny waiting at the bar for him. She was wearing a dark blazer with her hair straight down her back. Her dark pants matched her shoes as her attire seemed meant for a business meeting than a casual lunch date.

"Hey there." Chris called out as he came up from beside her.

Destiny got off the chair and instantly wrapped her arms around him, and kissing him quickly on the lips. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Well, there is an hour wait on the table," Destiny said as she looked over at the packed crowd.

"We can go somewhere else to eat."

Destiny turned to smile at him. "I planned on this crowd. We have an hour now."

"You want to have sex?" Chris said as he looked at Destiny knowing that her plans was to fuck him after all.

With a sly grin on her face Destiny replied back. "Of course. I missed that white cock of yours. Now let's go upstairs so you can fuck me."

Chris followed Destiny to the elevator. Her hands were on him the entire time gripping his package and stroking him to an erection through his jeans. The fear of getting caught grew as they shuffled into an empty elevator.

"I see that you're ready for me. You ready to fuck me nice and hard?" Destiny asked as her hand was keeping his erection going with her hand.

Chris nodded his answer before moving into kissing her lips. His hand was on her large breasts, hoping they would get to the room quick so he could see them.

As the bell rang for the floor, he followed her to the room, and he entered right after her. The door was closed and her blazer was already off as she was now showing her blouse. Her large chest easily filled out her top as his eyes were now glued to her dark flesh. As he soaked in her breasts he could see her stomach pushed out just a tad. She had a flat stomach before, but now she had a small bump to it.

"Oh my God, you are pregnant," Chris stated as he sat down on the bed, feeling guilty that he actually did impregnate her and it was not an act of sexual dirty talk.

Destiny smiled as she continued to remove the rest of her clothes as if nothing was wrong. "Think it looks sexy? I think it does. It's small now and soon I am going to be as big as fuck."

"Do you want money or anything...should ...do I need to do anything?" he answered quickly as his face looked flushed with anxiety.

"You can start by getting naked so you can fuck me," Destiny quipped back, looking at him like it was no big deal.

"I am serious. I got you pregnant. Do you want something...I mean anything?" Chris replied still looking worried.

Destiny smiled and walked over to him kissing him on his lips. "That's why I love fucking you and had no issues with you getting me pregnant. You are so willing to do the right thing. I told you it's okay. Besides I know where you are and will tell you everything that happens. I want you involved of course, but you don't need to worry about anything."

"Are you sure? I mean I will do whatever you want," He admitted looking at her face still holding a worried look.

Destiny laughed and then put her large tits in front of him. "Since you are willing to do anything I want, then I want you to suck on my tits and then fuck me how I want it."

Jay626
Jay626
2,370 Followers