Rented

Story Info
Out of work teen finds a new job serving.
3.7k words
4.5
20.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fasthand
fasthand
556 Followers

I had been out of high school now for a year. That was the good news. The bad news was, I had just lost my job that paid all my bills. I knew I needed to come up with something quick in order to cover my car payment, rent, electric bill, etc.

So I did what most guys do when they lose a job: I headed to a bar. I saw this place not far from where my job location was but had never been in it. All the windows were painted over so I couldn't see what it looked like on the inside. At this point of my day, I didn't really care.

So I headed inside and took a seat at the end of the bar. It was at the end of the work day but before the night crowd came out, so there were only a dozen or so people in a place that looked like it could hold 200 or so.

I ordered a beer and leaned back in the bar chair, contemplating what I could do to make some money quick. I had almost finished my beer when I heard a guy ask me, "Buy you another round?"

I turned and saw an older gentleman, probably in his mid-60s. I noticed he was wearing what looked like very expensive clothing and sporting an expensive looking haircut as well. Highly doubtful he was going to run a scam on what remained of my meager bank account, so I accepted his offer of a fresh beer.

The beer arrived and he said, "How about joining me over here in my booth? I hate the bar chairs here."

We both picked up our drinks and slide into the booth, each on opposite sides, facing the other.

"You look like you've had a bad day?" he said.

"You have no idea. I just lost my job, I have rent and a car payment due and unless I zerox some money, I don't know how I'm going to come up with the needed cash."

He sipped on his drink as I sipped my beer. My eyes wandered around the bar but he seemed to look at nothing but me. Finally, our eyes met again as I looked back at him.

"Well, I believe I might have a solution for your cash flow issues. I run a private catering service that does private parties for well-to-do clients and both they and I pay VERY well. Interested?"

Thoughts of my car being towed off while my belongings were piled up on the sidewalk quickly flashed through my mind. "Of course. But I'd like to know a bit more as I have absolutely no catering experience."

He laughed and replied, "Actually, my clients prefer those with little to no experience. It seems to be why they keep hiring me back to do their parties. We pay an average of $500 per party, which is only one night. You can work one party a week or sometimes two. Around the holidays it might get up to three parties a week. Still interested?"

My mind was spinning while I thought about earning over a week's pay in only one night of work. Hell yes, I was interested. But I still felt a strange vibe from him, so I thought I needed to proceed cautiously.

"Sure, if it's something I think I can both do as well as be interested in. Do I help set-up, cook, serve, what?"

He sipped another sip from his drink, his eyes never leaving mine the entire time. "Yes, definitely serving. No cooking, no real set-ups as these parties take place in private homes and their own staff does their set-ups. We do require a costume for our servers, this changes from party to party, depending on our hosts and guests requirements. Let me get you another beer."

He got up and got us both another round at the bar. I watched him as he walked to the bar. I was correct about his clothes being expensive, his entire bearing reeked of money.

He brought both drinks back and sat back down. We both drank again and I felt the tugging of a good beer buzz as I normally drink very little. We both leaned forward over the table, closer to each other.

"Tell me about these costumes you mentioned. Is this like Disney characters or something?"

He laughed and replied, "No, they're about as far away from a Disney character as one can get. These are adult only parties, so my clients prefer adult costumes on their servers."

"Are we talking about something like a Hooters outfit or what?"

He continued, "Not quite, but you're close. They're sexy costumes to be sure but I don't think you'd want to wear those Hooters outfits. Although you could pull it off, I think."

I had been working construction since I got out of high school a year ago, so I was in top physical shape. My body fat percentage was in the single digits according to some body building buddies I knew. I thought my physique was more along the lines of a swimmer, muscular but long and lean.

"No, what my clients prefer are young, in-shape men acting as servers. Costumes vary from small running shorts to yoga pants to................. simply pantyhose."

When he said "pantyhose", I almost snorted beer out my nose! I had a long, buried fantasy about wearing women's things. Not a complete outfit, skirt or dresses, that sort of thing. But wearing panties, negligées, those sort of intimate apparel. These thoughts were also causing more than an ample supply of blood to begin making my cock swell. There was only one thing I could say at this point.

"Ok, tell me more."

He smiled as he began his sales pitch. "We hire a variety of young men to serve drinks, ordurve's and so forth to the party attendees. The attendees often get a bit frisky as the evening goes along as they generally have a few drinks. They like to slide their hands up a server's leg as he bends over. Or they might want to squeeze his ass cheek as he stands still. Some might even be bold enough to fondle the crotch of a server. It's not forced or anything as all the servers know all this ahead of time."

My mind was racing as I was processing this description. On one hand I would be nothing more than a sexual object, there for the gratification of others. On the other hand, I also had fantasies about being groped in front of others. My dick continued to gain hardness as I kept thinking about it.

"Are these crowds female? Mixed? What?"

"Oh, they cover all the areas. Some parties are female dominate in attendees. Some are couples, more than a few are male only." As he said the last part, he looked intensely into my eyes, I guess to see what my reaction would be.

I had never had a sexual encounter with a guy in my entire life, in any way shape or form. Not that I hadn't wondered about it, I just hadn't experienced it. Wild thoughts were shooting through my mind as I pictured men running their hands all over my lower body, right out in front of other men and possibly even women? By now my dick had reached full hardness and possibly achieved a new personal record in length!

"So, what do you think? Ready to make some money for very little work?" he asked.

Again thinking of my bills, I said the only thing I could say: "Sure. Sounds like fun." How little did I know!

We finished our drinks and exchanged contact information. The next party was in two days, plenty of time for me to be able to make my bill payments deadline.

As we stood in front of the bar, each of us ready to go our separate ways, he had one more instruction. "Be sure you completely shave your crotch as well as your legs. Chest hair is ok if you want to keep it, but everything below the waist needs to be as bare as the day you were born. Ok?"

All I could do was nod as I processed me not having any crotch nor leg hair since I was about 10 years old. So off we both went, each to our respective ways.

The next day rolls around and I made a trip to the drug store to stock up on hair remover, razors and so forth. I took everything home, drew a bath and got in to soak. After a bit I began the shaving process. It actually went easier than I thought it would. My hair wasn't too terribly thick nor coarse. I used hair remover around my crotch so as to not cut myself shaving. Finally I go out of the tub, dried off and examined myself. Not a hair anywhere to be seen below my waist, just as instructed. I was good to go, I thought.

The next day dragged by as I was looking at the clock every five minutes. I also was wondering what I would be wearing, how I would deal with being groped in front of others and most importantly, what it was going to feel like to have men rubbing and fondling my body. I guess I was going to find out as I got into my car and made the drive to the address I was given.

I recognized the street on the address as being in the VERY richest area of town. These were more of an estate rather than a mansion, I thought. Fences all around the property, tall hedges for privacy, that sort of thing. I found the correct number and pulled into the driveway. Guys were out front directing traffic, showing people where to park, herding delivery trucks towards the kitchen area in the back. It was quite busy.

I had just got out of my car when the guy from the bar came up, smiling and sticking his hand out for a shake.

"So glad you could make it! Listen, most guys use a stage name at these parties instead of their real names. But the choice is up to you on what you want to do. Which is it?"

A stage name sounded like something I might be able to recall under stress or excitement, so I decided to keep my real first name. "I think I'll just stick with Mike for right now."

"Sure no problem. I use my real name as well so I'm still known as Tom to everyone. Let's get you inside and get situated. The party begins in about an hour."

We both walking into the house, dodging those trying to get the last minute details completed before the hired help had to disappear. Tom guided me deeper into the large home, turning here and there down hallways. Finally we arrived at what he described as a changing room.

"C'mon in", he said. "Let's get you inspected and see what you'll be wearing tonight."

"Inspected?" I thought. Does that mean what I think it means? Turns out, yes, it did.

Tom took a chair and leaned back a bit. I just stood there while he settled in. Finally he looked at me and said one word: "Strip."

So I began taking off my clothes as if I were at a gym locker room. Shoes, shirt, pants, all came off. Socks came off and I noticed by now Tom had leaned forward a bit, watching intently.

I decided to be a bit of a daredevil and turned and faced him directly. I slipped my thumbs into my boxer waistband and pulled them down, stepping out of them as they hit the floor. Tom's eyes immediately locked onto my crotch, boring a hole through it. I just stood straighter, still facing him full frontal.

"I see you were able to have all of your hair removed as instructed" he said. "However, I still need to check and make sure because that's part of the conditions of my catering these parties. Please stand in front of me."

I walked over to him, completely aware of my dick swinging as I walked. I stopped about a foot in front of him, his eyes still locked onto my crotch.

"Spread your legs shoulder width and place your hands on top of your head please."

I did as he directed, feeling the coolness of the air between my legs as I spread them. I began to feel more than a touch of excitement, standing completely nude before a clothed man. A man I had only met a day before, a man who was now seeing my most intimate areas of my body. I could feel my cock beginning to twitch.

Tom leaned forward, placing both hands on my left leg, down by the ankle. He slowly began to run them up my leg, his hands slowly drifting apart as my leg thickened as he went up it. Up the calf, past the knee. Encompassing my thigh as he continued his travel.

Finally he reached the top of my leg, both hands still wrapped around my thigh. It did not go unnoticed by me that his hand was fully enmeshed into my crotch. My dick and ball sack lying on top of the back of his hand. I stared straight ahead as I processed the tingling I felt in my balls and cock.

"Smooth, so far. Now let's check the other areas, shall we?" he asked.

He repeated the process with my other leg, going to the very top, again making contact with my cock and ball sack. By now my cock had reached a semi-hard status. We both pretended to not notice.

"Please turn around and face the other way." I did as instructed. "Now bend over and touch your toes with your fingers but keep your legs spread."

My heartbeat picked up the pace as I realized he was going to get a completely open view of my ass. Yet even more blood filled my cock as I bent over and touched my toes.

Tom took both hands and rubbed both of my ass cheeks, one hand on each cheek. He rubbed slowly but firmly, no doubt checking to feel for any hairs I may have missed.

He then took both hands and slowly pried apart my ass cheeks. I again felt the cool air where I had never felt it before. He must've been close because I could feel the warmth of his breath as he spoke to me.

"Very nice. All the hair is gone and you're very clean too. Mmmmm, a pity I have to work this party instead of enjoying it." What did he mean by that, I wondered?

"Ok, stand up and relax. Let's get you dressed as we're almost out of time."

I stood and turned around, my now hard dick clearly showing my excitement of being examined in such an intimate fashion. Instead of hiding my dick, I felt the compulsion to arch my back and stick it out. So I did.

Tom walked over to a table which held a medium sized box on it. He reached in and drew out a small package and opened it up.

"Here, put these on" he said.

I looked at what was in my hands and sure enough, it was a pair of pantyhose. They were a very light shade of white, which meant they were going to be almost completely see-thru after I put them on. I slipped one leg in and then the other. I slowly pulled them up, my dick bouncing as the waistband made it flop.

Tom circled me as I finished pulling them up. He made some adjustments here and there, tucking them into my crotch a snuggly as they would go. It seemed like he took extra care to ensure they went into the crack of my ass as far as they could go. By now my cock was leaking fluid, showing a small stain on the front of the pantyhose.

Tom had now dropped to his knees in front of me, his face roughly level with my crotch. I again could feel the warmth of his breath as his mouth wasn't but an inch or two from my cock. His hands rubbed all around my ass, smoothing out any perceived wrinkles that might still exist.

Finally, he stood up and announced, "You're ready. Follow me."

We again wandered down several hallways and entered what was what I would call a large parlor. There were perhaps twenty people scattered about, some sitting alone, some couples and some groups. All were wearing what I would call lounge wear, silk robes and so forth.

There were two other servers besides me, wearing the same thing I was. We were all about the same age, but one was a stocky build, the other was small and waifish. Both were slowly walking around, offering champagne off of a serving tray.

Tom began his announcement. "Everyone, this is Mike. This is his first party, so that being said, enjoy one another. I'll be in the back if anyone needs me."

Tom handed me a serving tray and pointed to a table where a servant was keeping glasses filled. I walked over, loaded four glasses and began my rounds to offer them as needed.

I reached the first table of guests, where three people were casually seated. All were in their mid to late 60s, I'd say. In fact, the entire room of guests were about in that age group.

"Champagne?" I asked as I offered the tray. I was between a man and a woman, I couldn't tell if they were married or not. As I lowered the tray so they could reach the glasses easily, I felt a hand running up the back of my leg, stopping when it reached my ass cheek. It then firmly gripped my ass and held it there.

The other hand was running up the front of my leg, stopping only when it cupped my cock and balls. I was surprised I didn't drop the tray. The hand on my cock and balls then encircled the shaft of my dick. Gently moving back and forth along its length. I was trying my best to not to begin to shake, the pleasure was so good!

Both the man and woman removed one glass each. The woman looked up at me and said, "Please remain where you are for a moment."

I replied, "Yes, Ma'am." I then stood straight up, which allowed everyone who had a line of sight to see my ass and cock being fondled!

The hand on my dick kept up its slow pace of travelling along the length. The hand on my ass now had moved to tracing the crack of my ass, running their fingers up and down the crack.

I took a chance and looked down. I saw it was the woman who was exploring my ass crack and the man who was making my dick feel so good! Both continued their conversation as if I wasn't there, never mind as if they weren't artfully groping me in public!

I finally heard someone shout, "Hey! How about sharing the new guy!"

I felt both hands leave my body somewhat reluctantly, I thought. I returned to get more filled glasses from the station. I again began to make a round.

I had just walked around the end of a couch when I felt a hard handslap on my ass! It didn't hurt but it certainly did surprise me. Several people laughed about it, asking the slapper if it was firm enough?

I had a couple of people exchange empty glasses for full ones, they too explored my ass crack and crotch. I couldn't tell if it was male or female on my dick or ass, they were exploring both with no regard to conventional attraction.

My dick had never in my life felt harder than it did right then. I thought if this continued, I might well ejaculate in the pantyhose! How little did I know!

I went back to the refill station to exchange glasses. I heard someone loudly say, "Bravo!" I picked up my tray and turned back to the crowd.

One of the male guests had taken the waifish server and pulled down his pantyhose to his knees. The servers face was buried in the pussy of a guest lieing on the floor. A male guest was sliding his dick inside and out of the server's ass! He had the server's grips in his hands and was slamming his body into the server as hard as he could. The server was returning the favor as he was slamming back into the male guest on his down stroke.

The woman who was being eaten had grabbed the server by the back of the head, trying to pull his face deeper into her crotch. After a few seconds, he back arched and she let loose a loud cry of pleasure as she orgasmed.

In a few seconds later, the male who was buggering the server's ass also let loose a cry. He pulled the server's hips as tightly as he could, emptying his orgasm as deep into the waifish guy as possible.

I heard another cry and turned to look.

The stocky built server had a female by the hips and had her bent over the arm of a couch. His dick pistoned in and out of her pussy. She had her face buried into another woman's pussy, eating her for all she was worth. Every once in a while, she would raise her face up from the pussy she was eating and scream with another orgasm.

She gave one more scream as the stocky server hotly announced his orgasm and buried his shooting cock as deep inside her pussy as possible.

I felt two arms circling my wait from behind, both hands joining at my crotch, cupping my hard-on.

I heard a male whisper in my ear, "You like what you see?"

All I could reply by then was a "Oh, God yes! This is just wonderful!"

(End of Part 1)

fasthand
fasthand
556 Followers