Rented Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it, NOOO!" Starlet screamed

"Oh, really?" Rob said "My Starlet, you should watch how you talk to me."

He lifted her legs and smacked her ass, once then again. There was a slight stinging but it was more pleasurable than pain. Starlet said nothing. Again her legs were up and two spankings were administered by Rob.

"You answer me when I talk to you." Rob said, "You understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"That's better."

"Okay, now Starlet, open your eyes."

She fluttered her eyes until she could focus on his voice beside her. Sometime while she had had her eyes closed he had completely removed his clothes. He was sensational. Hard body, tanned, and his cock was fully erect. He put out his hand and pulled her up to him, body against body. He leaned down and kissed her hard and deep. He brought her legs around him and positioned his cock to slide inside. One quick motion, her back was against the wall, his mouth was attaching her breasts, his fingers digging into her ass cheeks and he came almost all the way out then slammed into her. He moved slow but deep, once then again and again, until she exploded on his cock. Ripples of spasms came through her like she was on fire. He stood very still, Rob was breathless and pleased but not even close to being done.

"Damn it, Starlet, I knew you'd be tight and hungry, I had to feel your wetness around my cock" Rob whispered huskily, "Now, I get to have some real fun."

Starlet just looked at him, not saying a word. She felt weak, yet, eager. Her body had responded to Rob's cock like lava spewing from a volcano. What could be "real fun"? When Starlet, finally got her breathe under control, she noticed Rob was still extremely hard, and looking bigger than he had just moments ago.

"Sit, on the chair, legs wide." Rob said, "Candy, come here."

Rob sat between Starlet's legs and spread his legs. Candy came over and laid her coral mouth on his hot hard cock. Starlet watched her kiss and lick and suck; tasting him, sucking his hardness into her mouth. He looked up to me and smiled. Starlet was watching his eyes when she felt his fingers gently start to stroke her pussy.

"Starlet, you're so wet, does watching Candy suck my cock makes you wet?" Rob moaned "because it will make Candy extremely hot when she watches you."

At that point, he covered her mound with his mouth and began feasting on her. Sucking on her, tongue licking her inner folds, his teeth would gently drag her clitoris, his hands came up and began pinching and pulling on her breasts. He was bringing her so close and then stopping her. Rob entered two fingers inside her and kept sucking on her clit. Starlet was moaning and wiggling when he removed himself from her. Pulling on her arm, she rose in front of him. Candy appeared close to her gently kissed Starlet on the mouth and then kissed Rob. Candy took Starlets place in the lounge chair and Rob pulled Starlet to him, kissing her deep. Grabbing her face in his hands and gently pushing her to where his hot hard cock was throbbing for her mouth.

"Open your eyes, position your self so you can be watched and you can watch me devour Candy's sweet juices and watch her face, as she cums, so I can watch as I cum in your mouth." He noticed Starlet's surprise, "Yes, Starlet, this is where I want to release, this time."

Starlet sat between his legs and started licking the head of his penis, sucking in inch by inch until she swallowed him. She sucked harder and harder as she became more and more aroused. Starlet was also watching Rob lick and suck on Candy's pussy. The intensity kept growing. Soon, Starlet couldn't help but start to rub her own clit. With her fingers doing their magic, the sexual scent in the air was so exciting.

Starlet watched as Candy started to buck from her own orgasm, this action caused Starlet to release her own juices all over her hand and as she continued to suck Rob's member deeper and harder, soon there after she felt his cock explode, tasted the sweetness of his cum pulsing spasms of hot liquid down her throat.

After a long pleasuring nap, Starlet went back to her cabin where she developed the sexiest pictures she had ever seen.

12