Rented Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn hemmed and hawed and finally burst out, "I want to make this clear. I had fun Friday night, more than I would have ever dreamed. I'll gladly do it again and I won't even make Mark share the money with me. I'd do it for the fun of it and he can spend the money any way he wants. But—but fair is fair. If he can rent me out, I ought to be able to rent him out, too, oughtn't I?"

The mayor stood and looked down at her assistant. "You can and you will, Marilyn. And we aren't going to wait very long, either. These parties are held every month. We don't have professional entertainment each time; the cost would be prohibitive but next quarter . . ."

Marilyn beamed. "Then I want to be hanging next to him. When I decide to use a strap-on to do him, it will be at home. At the party, we're both toys."

Shirley reached out a languid hand and unbuttoned the top of Marilyn's blouse. "Then I think some more toy-training is in order. I'll call him and tell him I've invited you both to dinner. He'll understand and hewill be on time!"

12