Renter's Insurance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She initially avoided my eye contact, but eventually looked up at me, her smile belying her excitement that had overcome her nervousness at being here.

I took her by the hand and led her into the apartment, closing the front door behind her.

"I'm glad you came," I whispered to her, "This is going to be fantastic."

I led her towards the bedroom, and when her massive figure filled the doorway Bonnie's eyes widened. Embarrassed by her nakedness and vulnerability she began to struggle at her restraints. Janey stopped in the doorway, stared at Bonnie for a few seconds, then looked at me apprehensively.

"It's alright," I whispered to her as I slipped past "She can't hurt you anymore."

"Bonnie," I said as I started loosening her cuffs, "When I release you, you will do exactly as I tell you. Disobey me once, and it's over. I'll be at the police station with that tape first thing in the morning. Do you understand?"

Bonnie said nothing, but she closed her eyes and nodded her head slowly.

When I had released her, she sat up on the edge of the bed. I took her by the hand and led her to a chair where I motioned for her to sit.

"All you have to do right now is watch," I instructed her "but make sure you watch everything. If I see you close your eyes or turn away, I'll end it."

Bonnie, now thoroughly dejected, sat in the chair squeezing her pudgy thighs together and crossing her arms in an attempt to cover her fleshy breasts from Janey's view.

Taking Janey by the hand, I led her to the area between Bonnie's chair and the bed, then I turned her to look at me.

Gazing into her eyes I told her "Now it's your turn. This is where you show her how wrong she was. This is where she gets to see all the things we love to do with each other, that she will never experience. Go ahead Honey, it's up to you; whatever you want."

Janey stared at me for a few seconds with apprehension, then with a quick glance at Bonnie, she stepped towards me with a smile creeping across her face.

Reaching up to unbutton my shirt, she said "I'm going to repay you for all the pleasure you given me."

Janey's pudgy fingers traced down my chest and popped the buttons on my shirt, then she slid it back over my shoulders. She began kissing my chest working to my nipples which she swirled her tongue around and nibbled on before continuing her trek lower. She settled heavily to her knees and began working my belt as her mouth continued to my stomach. Lowering my zipper, she allowed my pants to fall around my ankles and my now rigid cock strained against my boxers.

Her patience abandoning her, Janey jerked the boxers down and went to work on my throbbing member, swirling her tongue around the bulbous tip then sliding it into her mouth. I closed my eyes, as I felt her warm wetness engulf me. One of her hands was wrapped around the base of my cock and she pumped it in unison to the tempo that I was being sucked into her mouth. Her other hand found my balls which she squeezed lightly before tracing lightly with her fingernail underneath back towards my asshole then forward again. As I relished the sensation, I wondered where she had perfected this technique, but I wasn't about to question or argue with it.

Janey's fingernail scraped lightly over my asshole, and my cock swelled in her mouth. Without warning, she grabbed my hips and pulled me hard into her face and I felt the head of my cock, slip past her gag reflex as her lips mashed into the trimmed pubic hair around the base of my cock. I had never been deep-throated before, and now I knew what all the excitement was about, the sensation was amazing. Controlling the tempo with her hands on my nips, she pulled me hard into her face, sucking harder on the down stoke and swirling her tongue around my shaft as I retreated from her throat before driving it into her again. Her hands slid around to my ass and ass she squeezed my ass cheeks, she increased both the tempo and force that she pulled me into her mouth with. My cock swelled again to an unbelievable hardness. I had my hand s on the back of Janey's head, my head tilted back. I felt my balls tightening. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I opened my eyes and looked quickly at Bonnie who was squirming in her chair as her wide eyes were riveted to Janey's ministration to my cock as I pile-drived into her mouth. I was suddenly torn. On the brink of orgasm from the most unbelievable blow job I had ever received, I had had other plans. It took a Herculean effort to gently stop Janey before I exploded in her mouth.

Janey looked up at me questioningly and I smiled reassuringly at her as I helped her to her feet.

"That was absolutely amazing," I told her as I began unbuttoning her blouse, "but we're just getting started."

My cock was throbbing almost painfully as I opened Janey's blouse and slid it off her shoulders.I cupped her gargantuan tits through her heavy silken bra, then slid my hands around her to work the clasp. The back of her bra fell open and I slid it gently down her arms sighing audibly at the sight of her beautiful big tits released from their captivity. My hands slid back around her, caressing the rolls on her sides before moving back up and cupping her now sagging breasts, lifting them to my waiting mouth. I took her left nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it then flicking it quickly before sucking it between my teeth and nibbling lightly. I felt her other nipple stiffen between my the rolling of my thumb and forefinger. I released her left nipple from my mouth and traced a path across her chest to her right. I sucked just the nipple into my mouth at first, then as much of her wonderful boob as I could fit. Sliding my hands back around her, I pulled her into me as my mouth relished the taste and feel of her fleshy tit and pebble-hard nipple.

I slid my hands down over the slight rolls on her back and over the woolen material stretched across her generous ass. My mouth continued to work her tit as I squeezed her ass cheeks. Janey ground her hips against my rigid cock, picking up the familiar rhythm that I had come to treasure. I quickly found the clasp on the back of her skirt and opened it then worked the zipper. I helped the skirt over her wide hips, and when it crumpled to the floor, I was rewarded with the wonderful feel of large silken panties stretched over her generous ass cheeks. My cock throbbed in her belly as I pulled her into me and kneaded those huge fleshy mounds beneath her granny panties.

I pulled my mouth from her breast, and walked her around to the other side of the bed. I watched Bonnie, still wide-eyed and squirming in her char, as I eased Janey, her back now towards Bonnie down onto the bed. Starting with Her neck, I kissed and licked my way down her body not stopping when I reached the waistband of her panties stretched around her large belly. Licking through the material, I worked my way down to her leg, feeling her breathing getting heavier as I went. I made my way down her leg band then continued licking and kissing down her thigh to just above her knee. As my tongue found the inside of her knee, her legs fell apart with a moan, and I began working my way back up the inside of her thigh. When I approached the leg band, I drove my tongue into the crevice between the inside of her thigh and her Venus mound and I felt her body tense and shake as an orgasm rippled through her. Once again, I found myself amazed at the receptiveness of this woman's sexuality.

I stood and looked at Bonnie as I slid Janey's panties over her hips and down her legs. Bonnie's face was now a bizarre mixture of jealously, and sexual excitement and one finger was tracing around her nipples as she continued to watch, mesmerized by what was happening to Janey. As her panties slipped free, Janey's patience abandoned her again and she reached for me, grabbed my hips and pulled me strongly towards her now glistening pussy. I slipped effortlessly into her and felt her juices running freely down my balls as I began pumping my throbbing member into her continually tightening pussy.

"Look at her Bonnie," I commanded her, "Look at the ecstasy in her face. Do you know what it like to be able give someone that kind of pleasure?"

Janey was emitting small gasps as I plowed into her. Her belly and breasts rippled as I banged hard up against her. Her slick pussy gripped my cock with surprising firmness then relaxed only to tighten even more as I drove into her again.

"Her sexuality is…uhhh…amazing Bonnie. She's fucking me with…uhhh…such abandon that it's almost…Uhhh….impossible to restrain…uhhh…myself."

Bonnie was leaning forward in her chair, one hand clamped between her thighs and the other blatantly pulling at her tits as she looked on with an unwavering intensity.

I felt my cock swell in side Janey's sweltering pussy and I slowed my tempo to hold off my impending climax. Janey clutched at my back and pushed up against me as though trying to pull me inside her.

"It sickens me to..uhhh…think about what you…Ohhhh..told her, Bonnie. Oh yeah. Oh Fuck, that feels good. Watch closely Bonnie, and…Ohhh…see who you think is getting…OHHH…more out of this."

I raised myself up on my arms and looked into Janey's eyes as I buried myself to the hilt in her.

"I can't take it anymore" I told her "You feel too damn good"

"Do it." Janey gasped at me "Do it. Fuck me hard."

That was all I need. I knew that I could let myself go, and she would be there before me. I began pummeling her plump pussy with reckless abandon. Her amazingly tight pussy gripped me harder as I pounded into her, her body rippling beneath me.

"Oh yeesss, that's it baby" Janey cried "Ohh Yess, ohhhhh..fuck meee harder, harderrrr, ohhhh."

"Ohh Damn she feels good Bonnie." I grunted through clenched teeth "You should feel what she's doing to me. You should feel how hard she has me?"

I slammed into her, my cock pulsing inside her pussy. Janey bucked up hard against me as I erupted in her. Her pussy gripped me as I spewed my cum into her.

"Uhhh..you should feel this…Uhhh…she's squeezing my cock so…hard…uhhhh….Ohhh…I'm cumming."

Janey's meaty thighs clamped against my hips and she gasped as her orgasm ripped through her. My cock continued to twitch and pulse as I pumped what seemed an endless supply of cum into her now sloppy cunt.

Bonnie was almost doubled over in her chair as her fingers worked madly at her clit while she watched this amazing display of what she so desperately desired.

I lowered myself to my elbows and felt Janey twitch and shake beneath me as her orgasm subsided. She opened her eyes and smiled back at her then leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Oooh", she giggled when she heard what I whispered to her, "I couldn't think of anything more perfect."

"Do you see how wrong you were with what you said Bonnie?" I asked looking up at her.

Realizing that I was watching her, Bonnie slowly withdrew her hand from between her thighs, tried to compose her self and could only manage a nod in response to my question.

"I think you owe Janey an apology Bonnie." I said with my now softening dick still firmly plugged in her pussy.

"I'm sorry Janey," said Bonnie quietly as she lowered her eyes, "I only…."

"No Bonnie," I interrupted, "You don't need to tell her, you need to show her."

Bonnie looked up at me quizzically.

"Come here Bonnie." I said in a firm tone "Lay down next to us here."

Bonnie hesitated, but slowly stood and walked to the bed.

"Go ahead Bonnie, lay down on your back with your head down here." I said indicating the area next to our hips.

Bonnie turned and sat on the bed, scooted backwards and then apprehensively lowered her self, now laying in the opposite direction with her head now next to where Janey and I were still coupled.

"This is where you show her how sorry you are Bonnie," I said smiling at Janey "And I hope you show her like you mean it, or it's going to be a very long night."

I lifted myself off of Janey, my slick cock plopping out of her saturated cunt and rolled to the opposite side as Bonnie.

With a quickness that surprised me, Janey rolled on her side, lifted herself and swung a leg over Bonnie. She sat straddling Bonnie, then holding her ample belly up with one forearm, she leaned back supporting herself with her other arm. I could see her pussy only an inch or so above Bonnie's mouth. The massive load of cum I had shot into Janey's pussy began leaking out and dripped onto Bonnie's upper lip. She started to turn her head but thought better of it and opened her mouth as my cum began streaming into it. Janey held herself for a few minutes like this before lowering herself and planting her drenched pussy firmly over Bonnie's mouth.

"Don't struggle Bonnie" I said firmly "Show her how sorry you are."

The look on Janey's face was priceless as Bonnie finally conceded her fate and began licking and sucking at Janey's sloppy cunt.

"Look at it his way Bonnie," I said sarcastically "You're getting just what you wanted. You got to see me shoot my cum, and now you get to taste it dripping into your mouth."

Bonnie only emitted a low moan, but Janey now had her eyes closed as she relished the servicing her pussy was receiving. She leaned back with her eyes closed. Her large ass almost completely obscuring Bonnie's head but the slurping sounds and Janey's increasingly heavy breathing told me that Bonnie was showing her remorse properly.

I got off the bed and pulled my boxers on then sat in the chair to watch. Janey was wiggling her ass back and forth on Bonnie's face.

Ohhh… Ohh Yeah…That's it….Suck it…right there. Ohhh …Yeahhh…..OOOOOHHHHH."

Jany clamped her thighs tightly against Bonnie's head then her body shook and convulsed on top of her as Bonnie's tongue completed the apology. With a gasp, Janey fell forward mashing into Bonnie's belly. She lay there for a few seconds before rolling to the side on her back with a look of total satisfaction on her face.

Bonnie lay on the bed with her eyes closed, her face slick with Janey's juices and remnants of my cum on her cheek. As pathetic as she looked at this moment, I still felt no remorse for her when I though of the things that she had said and done to bring her to this point.

Bonnie's eyes opened when she heard a knock at my front door.

"Don't bother getting up," Bonnie I said smiling at Janey "You've got a lot more apologizing to do before we're through here."

Before Bonnie finally made her way back to her apartment in the wee hours of the morning, four more women had visited us, and she had apologized to each of them.

My phone never rang again in the middle of the night. I rarely saw Bonnie after that night, and on the brief occasions I did, she turned quickly from me. Nina and Terry moved out of the building shortly after that, and I never heard or from either of them again. I only lived in the building for another 18 months before finishing college and moving on to bigger things, but that time was filled with many wonderful nights when after I would find a note under my door, I would once again steal down the darkened hallways and creep into some apartment or other to bring another fantasy to life.

12