Rentic's Target

Story Info
Vampire meets next meal and something of interest.
3.5k words
4.37
12.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about these?" Andon questioned, holding up a pair of dark washed jeans to his waist.

"They look fine." answered Rentic completely uninterested. Andon rolled his eyes and threw the pair of jeans in the red cart. Rentic scanned the area with his bright honey colored eyes, Target was pretty busy for being almost 9:00p.m His eyes and ears roaming out of habit so to speak, trying to find something that "interested" him. He smelled something rather enticing but it wasn't close enough to really look for.

"Hungry?" Andon asked.

Rentic smirked, "Not really just smelling about." Andon smiled and turned his attention to a rack of shirts. "I'm going to look around." Rentic said wandering away from Andon and into the wide aisle. He sniffed deeply this time, trying to pick up the scent. He smelled it faintly to his right and followed it carefully. The more he walked the stronger it got, "They have to be close." He thought to himself, his "need" rising steadily.He walked around the aisles taking deep breathes letting the scent fill his lungs. It was getting so strong his heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. Then he came face to face with the owner of the sweet scent. He has almost ran into her he was transfixed.

"Opps...I didn't see you there." said a pretty redhead. Her green eyes twinkled under the light as she smiled revealing perfect white teeth. Rentic returned her smile.

"It's okay. I think I may have ran into you anyways." He laughed. She walked past him brushing against him lightly. He looked around him, he was in the makeup isle. He tried to look busy picking up a black eyeliner and comparing it to another brand that was next to it. He watched the redhead out the corner of his eye. She was kneeling down putting compacts up to her small wrists trying to find a good color to match her skin tone.

She turned towards him slightly, "Excuse me." She asked her voice clear and pretty.

He turned towards her, "Yeah?" He answered swiveling his head towards her.

"I know this is a dumb question to ask a man, but do you think this color matches?" She asked biting her lip waiting for his answer. It was obvious that she just wanted to talk to him, the color she held up was a perfect match and she knew it.

"Hmm...let me look." He said lightly touching her wrist with his fingertips. He heard a small sigh escape her lips, and he smiled to himself. "Yeah I think it looks perfect." He said lowering his tone to sound more intimate.

She looked up at him, "I was thinking..." her sentence was cut off by a small toddler running right into her leg. She looked down a smile spreading on her face. It was a little boy about a 2. He was clinging to her leg a huge smile plastered on his face. His blue eyes busy with mischief. "Hey there little guy, what are you doing?" the redhead asked rubbing the top of his head making his curls bounce. He continued grinning. "Where's your..." her sentence was cut off again by a what appeared to be the little boy's mom following closely behind.

The young woman looked at him hanging onto the redheads leg. "I am so sorry." She said rolling her eyes with a laugh. Rentic surveyed the mother with sudden interest. She was pretty, about 5'5 her body was curvy in all the right places, maybe a little to curvy but it still looked good. Her hair was long and fell in midnight black ringlets framing her face. Her eyes were a dark brown, with full lashes. Her lips were also full and accentuated by the clear gloss that shined on them. Her skin a light sun kissed tan.

"It's fine," the redhead said "he is so cute."

The mother smiled, "Thanks, he has had me running around since we got here." she laughed.

"Have you been giving your mommy a hard time?" The redhead asked. The little boy smiled even wider snuggling his face in her leg even more.

"Come on monster child." The mom said leaning down to take the little boy's hand giving Rentic a perfect view of her more then ample chest.

"She smells nice too." He thought to himself drinking her in a bit more.

"Sorry." the mom said again this time directing it towards Rentic.

He smiled, "It's fine." The little boy reached for his mom's outstretched hand, putting both hands up indicating he wanted to be held. She picked him up.

"My sister has a little girl about his age age and I took her last weekend while they went away, anyways..." the redhead began. Rentic was no longer listening to her though, hell he didn't even care about her. His attention and his "need" was being turned to the mom. He studied her some more, she couldn't have more then 22 or 23. Her smile was nice parting her full mouth and showing a bit of her white teeth. Her nose was nice and matched well with the rest of her face, her nostrils a bit flared. She was some type of ethnicity besides Caucasian, her hair, skin tone, and nose gave that away quickly. She had a nice figure, big breasts, wide hips, she was high waist-ed making the red empire top she had on look even better. She was by no means petite, but he liked that. She didn't have hardly any makeup except for the gloss and some mascara. Suddenly he realized that he was just standing there like an idiot listening to them talk.

"I had better get going" The mom said "my husband and little girl are probably wondering where we went. It was nice talking to you though, sorry to have bothered you guys." she said with a smile and walking away.

"Wait..," Rentic said, the mom turned around looking at him "She was just asking me if this color matched her skin well enough. What do you think?" he asked. He had no idea why he just suddenly asked her something that the redhead would have asked her herself if she wanted her opinion. He just knew that he didn't want her to walk away yet. He wanted to look at her some more, smell her, taste her,and more then anything touch her. He watched as she looked at the color on the compact and then at the redheads wrist. Her brown eyes switching back forth, her lips rubbing together.

"Pretty close." she said.

The redhead smiled. "I thought so to, but you never know," she said lightly "thanks." The mom smiled at them both and turned away leaving the makeup isle. He resisted the urge to follow her and looked at the redhead making a mental note of the mom's lingering scent. "So anyways, I don't usually do this but can I get your number? Maybe we can go out sometime." she said her eyes downcast her lips open slightly.

He smirked, "She'll be good for a feed for sure." he thought to himself. "Yeah." he said getting his cell phone out. The mom's smell was weakening and he wanted to find her before she left. They exchanged cell numbers, and then excused himself from her.

He followed the mother's scent until he found her, his excitement both psychical and mental gushing forth. She was with a man probably a few years older then her. He was pushing the cart slowly down the aisle with the little boy in the cart. The mom was talking to a little girl about 4 or so pointing out the Bratz doll she wanted. "Mommy this one. Please." the girl was begging and the mom stole a look to the man.

"How much?" was his only reply.

"15.00" she answered flatly grabbing the package and giving it to the little girl.

"Yay!" the little one cheered.

"Are we done yet?" the man asked. The mom shook her head "yes" and they made their way out of the aisle. Rentic ducked into the aisle to his left, hoping that she didn't notice him just watching them. He watched them walk away, her hips swaying slightly making Rentic groan with an animalistic pleasure.

Later in the week:

Rentic watched with pleasure as the the gorgeous redhead from Target named Tasha, pulled her dark blue sweater over her head throwing it to the floor. She smiled seductively walking over to him slowly. Her green eyes filled lust she smiled up at him. He bent down kissing her pretty mouth. His lips parted hers and she moaned into his mouth. Sucking her upper lip playfully tasting her. He broke their kiss kissing down her cheek until she he reached her jaw feeling the throb of a pulse right beneath. He continued until he came to the side of her slim neck. His tongue flicking over where his fangs would soon pierce. He had planned on satisfying his lust first, but the smell and feel of her pulse was driving his "thirst" over the edge. He growled his predatory side coming out. She moaned even louder spurring him on. His fangs extended and tore through the delicate skin of her neck. Her body tightened, rigid with pain. He held onto her upper arms tight, his eyes rolling back into his head as the blood flowed into his eager mouth.

Her body began relaxing slowly, and before he knew it she was moaning uncontrollably her body pressing even further into his. Her hips grinding wildly on his crotch. He sucked even harder completely lost in his blood lust and his growing member throbbing against his pants. He didn't even notice Andon had entered the room watching them. Her grinding slowed and her moans grew quieter. Rentic reluctantly pulled away from the wound. He brought his fangs to his thumb using one to puncture it, blood began flowing immediately and he smeared some on her wounds. They almost immediately closed up and he smiled satisfied.

Andon cleared his throat finally drawing the attention of Rentic. "I had something I wanted to talk to you about, but I figured I should wait until you were done eating."

Rentic smirked."Thanks, what did you need?" he asked stroking Tasha's hair and drawing her over to the bed. She followed obediently the loss of blood making her a bit foggy. "This is my friend Andon." Rentic explained to her, she shook her head a smile curving her lips into a sensuous smile. Both Rentic and Andon could smell how excited she was, the scent of excitement and blood filling the dimly lit room. Tasha sat sat down on the bed, leaning back on her elbows not at all ashamed that she was wearing a flimsy skirt and see through bra in front of the newcomer.

Andon didn't try to hide the fact he was checking the delicious specimen out on Rentic's bed either, he looked away briefly to answer Rentic's question. "I wanted to go out tonight and thought you might like to come. I see now you are otherwise engaged." Andon's eyes went immediately back to Tasha's luscious body. She looked straight out of a Maxim. She was thin and toned. Her skin a creamy white, the swell of her breasts were just perfect handfuls and you could see the dusty pink nipples peeking through the lacy material of her bra.

She parted her legs wantonly and Rentic smirked once again, sitting next to her and trailing a finger across her clavicle bone and down to her sternum. "Yeah I happen to be busy." He replied. Tasha shivered and laid herself down putting a hand on Rentic's neck and pulling him towards her, which he obliged most willingly, his mouth seeking hers again as his fingers swirled down her nude skin finding the top of her skirt and inching a finger into it and tickling the dip of skin right before her pubic bone.

Andon interrupted again, "Willing to share your tasty treat?" He ran his fingers through his hair and sniffed the air with a light groan of his own. Rentic moved his finger in the top of her skirt until he found the zipper on her slim hip and he unzipped it slowly, breaking from the slow kiss to look at Andon giving him a knowing smile and then looked back to Tasha who was already pushing her hips up to help him pull her skirt down.

"What do you say Tasha, think you can handle us both?" He grinned down at her moving so he could fully take her skirt off and toss it away.

She moaned and then nodded eagerly. "Mmm yeah, I want you both." She licked her lips and slid a hand down Rentic's shirt covered chest and finding the bottom to pull it over his head. Andon took the opportunity to get on the other side of Tasha and begin to play with breasts squeezing them lightly before circling around her nipples that were still covered with material, she rewarded him with a loud moan turning to him quickly and pressing her mouth to his kissing him greedily.

All the while Rentic had moved off the bed and between her legs pulling her black lace panties down her slim legs, he dove between her legs kissing her thighs and nipping the skin lightly letting his fangs barely graze the soft skin. She reached a hand down and urged Rentic forward by placing her hand behind his head and pulling him closer to her wet core. He eyed her femininity closely, inspecting how her lips barely covered the soft wet folds, her clit already peeking out from it's hood just begging for attention. He slipped a finger between her folds and touched her throbbing button starting to make achingly slow circles around it, she bucked her hips a bit, moans lost in Andon's mouth. Rentic smelled her coppery blood again and looked up to see blood dribbling from the corners of her mouth and Andon kissing her hungrily lapping up blood even breaking the kiss to lick at the corners of her mouth. Rentic plunged his finger into her tight cavern his blood lust once again surfacing at the delightful smell, but the tightness in his jeans not letting him forget his cock also needed satisfying. He curled his fingers inside of her finding her g-spot and rubbed into it as he began his thrusting adding another finger much to Tasha's pleasure.

She didn't even notice that Andon was now biting roughly into the side of her neck while he ground his hard member against her hip and she pushed him back a little to take off his shirt "Not fair I am the only one naked" her voice was low and teasing, tinged with her pleasure. Andon allowed her to take his shirt off removing his mouth from her neck blood trailing down from the wound and into her silky red hair, he took off his jeans quickly as well as his boxers freeing his hard erection that like Rentic's also needed satisfying. Tasha's eyes were heavy with pleasure, they were half closed and she whimpered when she saw Andon's impressive length and wasted no time in taking it between her hands and stroking it. She was beyond dizzy almost like she was drunk her head swimming from pleasure and pain swirling in her body angrily. She moaned loudly and ground into Rentic's fingers, his mouth was now locked onto her clit sucking and at the same licking it making her lose control. Her pussy was know dripping wet.

"Suck my cock." Andon commanded softly against her mouth. He drew himself up and rested on his knees knowing she was weak helping her up to her elbows and drawing her mouth to his member, placing his hands on either side of her head to pump into willing wet mouth. She sucked on him hard and fast as her own body was on fire, her walls already tightening around and squeezing Rentic's fingers getting ready to orgasm around them. Rentic felt the spasms starting deep within her and quickly pulled his fingers away,if she was going to come it was going to be around his cock. Tasha made a whined a strangled sort of noise from around Andon's cock, partly at the loss of those magic working fingers and other because Andon's member was pushing against the back of her throat and she was struggling to take his length.

Rentic practically tore his his own jeans off and spread her slender thighs getting between them. He also sat on his knees and grabbed her by the hips pulling her up so her ass rested on his knees and he marveled on how erotic she looked at this moment. Her legs were spread and her lower half tilted up by the platform of his legs, her stomach was trembling with pleasure, her breasts heaving with her sharp intake for air, trails of blood running down between her breasts from her neck wound, mouth wrapped around Andon's member bobbing up and down furiously as he held onto her head thrusting into her mouth, moans and whimpers of absolute pleasure being heard along with sucking noises, Andon's groans and growls also heard. Rentic took this all in and his cock stirred and without hesitation he lifted her and lined his cock with her waiting pussy and pushed in with a quick movement burying himself deep inside of her and groaned loudly with Tasha nearing a scream as his large cock speared into her.

He didn't bother to start off slow he slammed himself into her burying himself thrust after thrust into her. She was nice and narrow and already pulsing, her pussy threatening to clamp down around him at any second her hips moving in a frenzy against his. Andon felt her mouth also moving as fast as her hips were, teeth scraping against him but he was so close that it didn't matter he kept pushing and using her, stretching her mouth as much as he could. She was freely gagging now but so drained of energy yet alight with passion and close to the brink she didn't care.

Her body finally came undone and she pulled her mouth off of Andon to shriek as her orgasm ripped through her body clamping down and milking Rentic. Andon quickly grabbed her and pushed her mouth back down on his cock slamming back into her throat and exploded with pleasure, rope after rope of hot come flowing into her throat while she tried to swallow as much as she could through her own hazy rapture. He slid his still semi erect cock from her mouth when he was finished and sat back a little panting. Some oozed from her mouth but she was to hazy to lick it away, her body now resembling a rag-doll as Rentic continued to fuck her, she was digging her nails into the bed sheets and bucking her hips "Oh fuck...please!!! Oh god please..." her voice was beyond ragged with pleasure, she was shaking unable to stop her spasms. Blood still spilling from her lips from Andon's previous bite.

"Oh please what, huh?" Rentic asked his tone was mocking but still pleasured as he pounded into her, seemingly forgetting Andon that still watched avidly.

"I can't..." she panted,her toes toes started curling and he pulled her up towards him and grabbed her hips pushing her down on his ridged member, feeling her stretch even more. By this time he was baring his fangs to her and he growled and groaned. Stuffing her body full of his cock. Thrusting up as he forced her body to grind down on him. Another orgasm ripping through her and milking him yet again. This time though he couldn't control it and using one hand grabbed her by the back of her neck and sank his teeth once more into neck drawing deep mouthfuls of blood as he let his load loose. She was now screaming in pleasure as he thrust into her so fast she was unable to do anything but take his wanted assault of her pussy. Her screams eventually died down to almost nothing and Rentic also slowed as he realized that she had passed out, her heart was slowing and he quickly wrenched his mouth away and stopped pumping.

"Fuck she passed out." He pulled himself out and laid her on the bed. Andon grinned biting into his own wrists and dripping blood on her wounds, they healed quickly and he looked up.

"Guess she couldn't handle us both. To bad, I wanted to fuck her ass while you took pussy." Andon got up and slid his boxers back on. Rentic frowned and followed Andon's action putting his own on. "I will watch over her. I know you have stuff you need to do." Andon said and laid down beside Tasha.

Rentic nodded. "Sure. Just be sure no blood if you want to fuck again. I think we took to much." He busied himself getting dressed. "I will take her back to her apartment when I get back." Rentic called over his shoulder leaving the room.